PDA

View Full Version : Good News, Everyone!

Tyrion Lannister
01-13-2015, 11:33 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/62c5bc36889db6d8bbbb0fd72d858a2a/tumblr_inline_n2fl9aU6YH1qbbbiz.png

The Packers have another trail by battle with the Seagulls on Sunday to settle the Iron Throne of the NFC.

This time, da Pack won't have to face the great Percy Harvin. Lord, have Percy! This guy has always given the Packers problems. Harvin has been a Packer-killa since our Knight In Shinning Amour deserted us to gunsling for the Queens.

Thanks, Schneider!

ThunderDan
01-13-2015, 11:46 AM
I thought you were leaving!

By the way it's trial by battle not trail by battle!

mraynrand
01-13-2015, 11:52 AM

Maybe he meant the Pacific crest trail

Tyrion Lannister
01-13-2015, 11:55 AM

I will self-ban from this forum if the Packers win on Sunday AND Lacy rushes for more yards than the Skittles Beast.

Back on topic, Capers job just got easier with the absence of Harvin. I say play mano-a-mono with only 1 saftey deep. Put Burnett in the box to provide run support against the Beast and spy on The Midget of the Midway.

If the Packers corners can't cover the bums the Gulls have at receiver, they aren't worthy of being NFL corners.

3irty1
01-13-2015, 11:58 AM
I will self-ban from this forum if the Packers win on Sunday AND Lacy rushes for more yards than the Skittles Beast.

Back on topic, Capers job just got easier with the absence of Harvin. I say play mano-a-mono with only 1 saftey deep. Put Burnett in the box to provide run support against the Beast and spy on The Midget of the Midway.

If the Packers corners can't cover the bums the Gulls have at receiver, they aren't worthy of being NFL corners.

Just quoting this for no reason

ThunderDan
01-13-2015, 12:00 PM

I was trying to figure out what he meant. Did we have to be behind SEA in the battle or the route you were going?

Smidgeon
01-13-2015, 12:02 PM
Just quoting this for no reason

A public service for those people who have him on ignore? :D

I'll be honest, there are some posters for which that is the only way I see what they write...

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-13-2015, 12:02 PM
I was trying to figure out what he meant. Did we have to be behind SEA in the battle or the route you were going?

I thought it was trial by combat? Anyhoo, doesnt seem right to pick on a midget.

Tyrion Lannister
01-13-2015, 12:03 PM

I would edit the spelling but I don't want the edit post reminder showing up in the initial post. :)

Tyrion Lannister
01-13-2015, 12:08 PM
I thought it was trial by combat? Anyhoo, doesnt seem right to pick on a midget.

By combat, you are correct.

I'm a midget. I can make fun of other midgets without being midgetist.

That Bengal coach, now I've lost all respect for him. I hope he gets fired.

Fritz
01-13-2015, 01:23 PM

Really? For how long??

Zool
01-13-2015, 01:37 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/ad/ad4f975b9a81073cc76f28f5b1f9baf4e804b0a8d13da23386 33c60a563c2dfc.jpg

hoosier
01-13-2015, 01:49 PM
Harvin's departure coincided precisely with the Sea Squawk revival. If they hadn't jettisoned him when they did they might not have made the playoffs. You should think more carefully before rejoicing in public.

MadtownPacker
01-13-2015, 02:20 PM
Well folks time to confess. I have not enforced tank's ban because "Tyrion" has been with us all season. Once the season ends he will get his shit pushed in but for now he lives. His fate and that's of the 2014 Packers run parallel. Forgive me for being a superstitious brownie.

pbmax
01-13-2015, 02:22 PM

Tyrion's defunct subscription to the dearly departed Pro Football Weekly must have wounded his network of birdies if he just found out about Harvin leaving Seattle.

Zool
01-13-2015, 02:25 PM
Tyrion's defunct subscription to the dearly departed Pro Football Weekly must have wounded his network of birdies if he just found out about Harvin leaving Seattle.

I wondered about the "just" as well, then I remembered the source.

CaptainKickass
01-13-2015, 02:46 PM
Well folks time to confess. I have not enforced tank's ban because "Tyrion" has been with us all season. Once the season ends he will get his shit pushed in but for now he lives. His fate and that's of the 2014 Packers run parallel. Forgive me for being a superstitious brownie.

Whew! (wipes his brow)

For a minute there I thought you were gonna confess that you not only invented an alter-ego named Joe to be the new "owner" of this forum...

But add to this reveal that you had also secretly invented both "Tank" & "Tyrion" just to add some jalepeno to the forum.

I stand relieved!

~Kickass

:-P:rs::crazy:

smuggler
01-13-2015, 03:45 PM
What if we beat the Seasquawks but then get curbstomped by the Patriots (or Colts) in the big game? Will you come back?

woodbuck27
01-13-2015, 06:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60fqp2rLUR4

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-13-2015, 06:09 PM
What if we beat the Seasquawks but then get curbstomped by the Patriots (or Colts) in the big game? Will you come back?

Yes I will, at least until I change my name to oldanddeadnow...

woodbuck27
01-13-2015, 06:13 PM
Yes I will, at least until I change my name to oldanddeadnow...

Of course that name change is written in your will !?

and/or stamped on your tombstone.

pbmax
01-13-2015, 09:13 PM
Wait, Tank was Joe? ...

Tyrion Lannister
01-15-2015, 05:46 AM
Wait, Tank was Joe? ...

Sorry to disappoint you, bro. I am not the Mailman.

Based on the drama thread Rand bumped up in the Romper Room last season, a thread in which I did NOT regret wasting 2 hours reading, Joe was retailguy, CPA. Whatever happened to retail?

Speaking of missing posters, what's up with my man, Tarlam!? I've just discovered this awesome song on youtube, and I need someone fluent in German to translate the lyrics for me...Google probably would answer my curiosity, but I am too lazy to google it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad8ukI7Z-b8

KYPack
01-15-2015, 08:26 AM
Better go to a translation site, Tank.

You ain't gonna be around here long enough to read a post on Rats.

Tyrion Lannister
01-16-2015, 01:01 AM
Sup, Kentucky.

You may hate me
But I don't you
You may hate me
But tis' the truth:

You ain't a hyena
I ain't a Lion
I swear to Athena
And David, King of Zion:

Dude, I love your 'fro
We ain't eternal enemies, bro

MadtownPacker
01-16-2015, 05:04 PM
Hey Nabisco and lil Ritz Bitz, we might be finding out the truth about you fucks.
http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?27540-Death-Watch/page2

Freak Out
01-16-2015, 09:59 PM
Horrible song Tank.