PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers - Seahawks Game Thread 1/18/15

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

ThunderDan
01-18-2015, 08:27 AM
The experts have all spoken and in their eyes there is no reason to play this game. The Packers are going to get beat and beat badly. Even here at Packerrats 15 posters have picked the Seahags over the Pack.

If I ever bet money on the Packers in a game, this would be the one I bet my house on. The Packers are going to come out and punch the Seachickens in the nose and they aren't going to like it one bit. The Pack is going to run Lacy down their throats. Bullies try to pick on someone who will not fight back and today Seattle has finally picked on the wrong team.

Packers win 31-14 and punch their ticket to the Super Bowl!

denverYooper
01-18-2015, 08:34 AM
Up and at 'em!

Packers are loose, rested, and ready. They're going to get the crowd out of it early and roll.

In other news, Wilson has 12 fumbles and the Seahawks have recovered all 12: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/18/packers-have-to-hope-russell-wilsons-fumble-luck-runs-ou

Paging Dr. Peppers.

vince
01-18-2015, 08:36 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7mUf4aCcAE3Wv8.jpg

pbmax
01-18-2015, 08:59 AM
Love that pic vince.

Seahawks opponent luck ends today. Hayward gets a pick, someone on the D line causes another fumble (Peppers or Jones) and Packers fashion a first half lead.

Shock the World!

QBME
01-18-2015, 09:00 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7mUf4aCcAE3Wv8.jpg

Nice.

smuggler
01-18-2015, 09:12 AM
Will be at work today. Best of luck, chappies. Go Pack!

Joemailman
01-18-2015, 09:15 AM
Sure, I'll have some.

http://trioeletrico.org/wp-content/uploads/mvbthumbs/img_35464_cerebrals-spread-the-sentience-cypher-2013-koolaidman-aka-mistamr.jpg

Packers 24

Seahawks 23

CaptainKickass
01-18-2015, 09:23 AM
Obligatory game day post.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 09:26 AM
Woodson is Ready!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 23m23 minutes ago
#boss RT @nflnetwork: #CharlesWoodsonsAscot is....?? (photo: @richeisen)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7pAuX7IIAEJgC7.jpg:large

pbmax
01-18-2015, 09:36 AM
Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 10h10 hours ago
New from JS: James Jones says Packers have to be fast-paced, creative to beat Seahawks http://ift.tt/1CBIRhH #packers

Fritz
01-18-2015, 09:54 AM
Packers' attitude is reminding me of the 2011 Giants. They've got swagger. They ain't scared. Seattle better look out.

Fosco33
01-18-2015, 10:02 AM
I find myself as a realist. It's easier to set reasonable expectations and be surprised rather than disappointed.

Fact is - pack has had a great year and it may end this afternoon. Winning two more, to me, would be gravy- sweet, sweet gravy.

I have the pack a 3/10 shot at winning this game given their performance on the road, vs. top 5 defenses and with arod limited.

That said - we have a shot. If we play smart, take some chances and get a few breaks - it can happen.

But isn't that said for most games?

Lacy up the middle. Spy wilson. Win turnover and time of possession.

Do that and I see a 20-17 packers W.

If we don't protect arod, shy away from Sherman, let the crowd stay in the game, get cute with play calls - then I see a 2nd half scramble and a loss. 17-10.

pittstang5
01-18-2015, 10:45 AM
I find myself as a realist. It's easier to set reasonable expectations and be surprised rather than disappointed.

Fact is - pack has had a great year and it may end this afternoon. Winning two more, to me, would be gravy- sweet, sweet gravy.

I have the pack a 3/10 shot at winning this game given their performance on the road, vs. top 5 defenses and with arod limited.

That said - we have a shot. If we play smart, take some chances and get a few breaks - it can happen.

But isn't that said for most games?

Lacy up the middle. Spy wilson. Win turnover and time of possession.

Do that and I see a 20-17 packers W.

If we don't protect arod, shy away from Sherman, let the crowd stay in the game, get cute with play calls - then I see a 2nd half scramble and a loss. 17-10.

Well said. Any Given Sunday, but reality is, Seattle has the advantage. I just want a close game in all 4 quarters.

I had a dream earlier this week and the score was Packers - 28, Seahawks 17. But, my gut tells me the Pack will hang to halftime and get blown away in the 2nd half.

denverYooper
01-18-2015, 10:52 AM
Packers will score over 20.

Bossman641
01-18-2015, 10:53 AM
Rodgers ain't Kaep, Lindley, Stanton, or Shaun Hill. Pack take it 24-17.

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 11:00 AM
I was feeling differently earlier this week than I am on Game Day.

The Green Bay Packers simply don't play well on the road and this season have averaged 21 points of offense away from Lambeau Field.

Seattle bombed the Packers in week 1 but the Packers have improved. So have the Seattle Seahawks improved down the stretch and allowing about 8 points per game over what? ...The last seven games and that's just too much of an obstacle.

If the Green Bay Packers come out of the gate fast on both sides of the ball they certainly have a chance to go to the Super Bowl.

Seattle is simply ready and too well prepared and know their destiny is another Super Bowl game.

How I see it in more detail:

Eddie Lacy and Jordy Nelson beat that Seattle 'D' for a TD each. Mason Crosby kicks two FG's.

The Packers 'D' cannot handle the load that's the Seahawks running game and Marshawn Lynch and Russell Wilson both score. TE Luke Willson scores a 40 plus yard TD as well. Steven Hauschka kicks two FG's.

Final Score in a good game: Seattle 27 - Green Bay 20

What we see in this game is an ongoing problem of the Packers 'D' missing tackles and overall not being aggressive enough tackling. I believe I'm going to see Ha Ha Clinton Dix dive for Marshawn Lynch's ankles and 'of course' miss and I'll scream NO! It takes a concerted tackling effort to bring that load to the mat.

We'll also see our weakness at the TE position as the Packers are soundly out played there.

We'll see more lousy punting in this game and thus sacrificing field position.

Losing the mobility of Aaron Rodgers will put too much heat on Lacy and Starks. The Seattle defense focus is right there.

Aaron Rodgers won't go to the short passing game enough and the cost is at least one pick. Another turnover via an Aaron Rodgers fumble deep in Packer territory really hurts. Aaron Rodgers has a poor game because of the heat brought by the Seattle rush. There's simply too many excellent players on the Seattle 'D'.

The bottom line. The Green Bay Packers are going to feel the pressure of a defense that is simply too well coached, too lean and fast.

I won't even say I'm sorry. It is just what we all should expect. Too many NFL experts see it the way I do because the Seattle Seahawks are just that good and will return to defend their Super Bowl Championship.

The Green Bay Packers? Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy have obvious work to do.

This has been a solid season overall and we have a lot of reason to be proud of the Packers. Unfortunately the step forward isn't enough but will help the powers in charge make an accurate assessment of needs.

I have to admit it does hurt to feel as I do about this matchup. That doesn't help. The Green Bay Packers need more on defense and a 100% healthy Aaron Rodgers..

GO PACK GO !

pbmax
01-18-2015, 11:06 AM
Well said. Any Given Sunday, but reality is, Seattle has the advantage. I just want a close game in all 4 quarters.

I had a dream earlier this week and the score was Packers - 28, Seahawks 17. But, my gut tells me the Pack will hang to halftime and get blown away in the 2nd half.

Was anyone in a garage in that dream?

Willard
01-18-2015, 11:14 AM
Pack's O Line plays with purpose -- blasting holes for Eddie & James, and protecting Aaron as if their lives depended on his comfort in the pocket. Claymaker attacks from the middle, and outsiders Perry & Neal have the games we have all been waiting for. Wilson has 3 costly turnovers and "Rodgers to Rodgers" outplays "Wilson to Willson". In one for the ages The Pack wins: 20-14.

pittstang5
01-18-2015, 11:41 AM
Was anyone in a garage in that dream?

Ha ha, nope, but I plan on spending alot of time out there today, either from frustration or change of luck

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 11:47 AM
Ha ha, nope, but I plan on spending alot of time out there today, either from frustration or change of luck

Once this game finally begins and we get the first half in; we'll have a better understanding of the likely outcome.

It's the build up to the kick off that's difficult.

The Shadow
01-18-2015, 11:53 AM
The Packers were favored by 11 points when they lost to Denver in 98.
The latest line I've seen has Seattle favored by 8.
Time for the Great Wheel of Karma to spin our way.

mraynrand
01-18-2015, 11:57 AM
I was feeling differently earlier this week than I am on Game Day....
I have to admit it does hurt to feel as I do about this matchup. That doesn't help. The Green Bay Packers need more on defense and a 100% healthy Aaron Rodgers..

GO PACK GO !

Good post Woody. If the pack loses, I think you've got it nailed how it will happen.

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 12:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGxrnD_hgMQ

Packer Parody "Packer Backer"

vince
01-18-2015, 12:03 PM
Julius Peppers' birthday is today - the big 35.

Ted Thompson turned 61 yesterday.

The turtle came out of his shell to help win this very game. Was it enough Teddy?

I bet they both want the same thing for their birthday!

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 12:05 PM
Julius Peppers' birthday is today - the big 35.

Ted Thompson turned 61 yesterday.

The turtle came out of his shell to help win this very game. Was it enough Teddy?

I bet they both want the same thing for their birthday!

What a birthday present a win would be today for Julius Peppers.

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 12:08 PM
There are currently 273 users online. 26 members and 247 guests

GO PACKERS !

Maxie the Taxi
01-18-2015, 12:16 PM
Rain does not bode well for us. We're going to have a hard enough time tackling Lynch when he's dry, let alone when he's slick with rain/mud.

Besides that, heavy rain and significant wind make a crapshoot out of this game. All the pre-game strategy talk goes out the window and the winner will probably be determined by which way the ball bounces.

Can't wait for this show to start!

3irty1
01-18-2015, 12:22 PM
Rain does not bode well for us. We're going to have a hard enough time tackling Lynch when he's dry, let alone when he's slick with rain/mud.

Besides that, heavy rain and significant wind make a crapshoot out of this game. All the pre-game strategy talk goes out the window and the winner will probably be determined by which way the ball bounces.

Can't wait for this show to start!

Anything to add more variance to this game has to be considered a good thing for the underdogs. Some think these conditions favor passing offense. A timing-based passing attack won't be as affected as the defenders who have to plant and drive to change directions to keep tight coverage. It also hinders the first step from the pass rush.

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 12:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFm3FiVzhhk

Packer Rock Anthem ft. Lucas Cates (LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem Remix)

Maxie the Taxi
01-18-2015, 12:25 PM
I'm really hoping it doesn't get sloppy. I'd hate to lose this thing based on a receiver losing his footing and a defender getting a pick 6 as a result.

It's pouring now. TV just had a shot of Arod under an umbrella and a torrent of rain coming down.

mraynrand
01-18-2015, 12:29 PM
higher winds are not good for this Packer offense. Last week, some of Rodger's passes sailed. With a high wind, those sail away, maybe to a defender. It's a concern.

mraynrand
01-18-2015, 12:30 PM
I'm really hoping it doesn't get sloppy. I'd hate to lose this thing based on a receiver losing his footing and a defender getting a pick 6 as a result.

It's pouring now. TV just had a shot of Arod under an umbrella and a torrent of rain coming down.

Too bad it's on turf. A muddy field would at least be awesome, classic football speaking.

Maxie the Taxi
01-18-2015, 12:33 PM
Too bad it's on turf. A muddy field would at least be awesome, classic football speaking.

I remember a classic Packer game (I think it was in Baltimore and a playoff) in the Glory Days. All the Packers on offense were covered with mud. Paul Hornung's uniform was a solid sheet of mud. ...EXCEPT Bart Starr's uniform was absolutely clean as if it had just come out of the dryer. LOL

red
01-18-2015, 12:39 PM
it is pouring

i'm with maxi, that doesn't help us. we need our high flying offense to win, thats gonna be tough today

plus sloppy weather usually helps defenses, they have the better defense, by far

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 12:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ15ZjMig1U

Lil Wayne "GREEN AND YELLOW" Packers music video!

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !!

Hey Guess what !

Mae says that the Packers win today !

She says:

Of course they do !

Maxie the Taxi
01-18-2015, 12:43 PM
NFL Network just reported that the Seahawks practice in this weather. They WANT the game to be in the rain. Reporter said Pete Carroll actually takes them outside to practice when it is raining.

Maxie the Taxi
01-18-2015, 12:46 PM
My question is: When it rains, what happens to the plexi eye covers in the helmet facemasks? Do they fog up? Are they even serviceable?

vince
01-18-2015, 12:48 PM
I remember a classic Packer game (I think it was in Baltimore and a playoff) in the Glory Days. All the Packers on offense were covered with mud. Paul Hornung's uniform was a solid sheet of mud. ...EXCEPT Bart Starr's uniform was absolutely clean as if it had just come out of the dryer. LOL
No mud perhaps, but if they pull out a win today, this game goes down in the annals of all-time great wins and cements McCarthy (needs a win like this and maybe another Super Bowl) and Rodgers (inevitable but today would cross him over the rubicon as an all-time great) into immortality. Strong statement perhaps but an upset win on the road like this under potentially extreme conditions against the defending Super Bowl Champs as a huge underdog at the toughest place in the league to play in the NFC Championship? That tops the NFC Championship in Chicago. Other than the historic weight of the rivalry, the Bears weren't in the same league as this Seattle team in terms of accomplishment and quality.

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 12:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqEbSqIJ6zI

Lil Wayne on ESPN

pbmax
01-18-2015, 12:59 PM
Bad footing helps the offense, they know were they are going.

Wind hurts passing. Rodgers has the better arm, but the Packers might want to throw more. We'll see.

Rain isn't going to hurt the Packers. They are used to a wet ball and Rodgers has huge hands, almost as big as Favre's.

Fosco33
01-18-2015, 01:01 PM
Hawks starting rt is out for game

pbmax
01-18-2015, 01:06 PM
ND72 made a Twitter prediction

ND72
Love my Pack, but today I'm realistic...
Seattle 37
GB 20

He did not express an opinion on AJ Hawk's future, however. :lol:

pbmax
01-18-2015, 01:09 PM
Hawks starting rt is out for game

Robert Zizzo ‏@robertzizzo 30m30 minutes ago
#Packers inactives:
RB DuJuan Harris
CB Demetri Goodson
LB Carl Bradford
C Garth Gerhart
TE Justin Perillo
WR Jeff Janis
DT Bruce Gaston

Tolzien active, Cobb doing KO return.

Seattle Seahawks
5 QB B.J. Daniels
23 SS Jeron Johnson
28 CB Marcus Burley
66 G Keavon Milton
68 T Justin Britt
70 DE David King
84 TE Cooper Helfet

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 01:09 PM
The Pregame show just came on and it doesn't look too nasty there to me (weather wise).

Right now they're showing rain and 16 M.P.H. Winds.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 01:10 PM
Robert Klemko ‏@RobertKlemko 49m49 minutes ago
Hail the size of BBs coming down hard in Seattle. Some would call this football weather.

Tom Oates ‏@TomOatesWSJ 25m25 minutes ago
Rain stopped, sun almost out, wind has died down a bit. Time for two or three more changes before kickoff. #Packers #Seahawks

mraynrand

The first game I ever saw was a rainy, muddy game against Detroit in 1974, about age 7. Shockingly, my mom was screaming and yelling at the TV! I got to deliver the paper the next day and the headline in the sports section (in Iowa, no less) was "Lions sink in mud." Packer fan ever since.

Maxie the Taxi
Bad footing helps the offense, they know were they are going.

Wind hurts passing. Rodgers has the better arm, but the Packers might want to throw more. We'll see.

Rain isn't going to hurt the Packers. They are used to a wet ball and Rodgers has huge hands, almost as big as Favre's.

I have to believe rainy and windy conditions result in more TO's. Ball security for RB's and WR's YAC, QB getting ball from center, and Special Teams...handling punts, ko's etc. I don't know if messy conditions benefit any team, just introduces chance.

vince
01-18-2015, 01:11 PM
#Packers inactives:
RB DuJuan Harris
CB Demetri Goodson
LB Carl Bradford
C Garth Gerhart
TE Justin Perillo
WR Jeff Janis
DT Bruce Gaston

Seattle Seahawks
5 QB B.J. Daniels
23 SS Jeron Johnson
28 CB Marcus Burley
66 G Keavon Milton
68 T Justin Britt
70 DE David King
84 TE Cooper Helfet
Replacement RT hasn't played on the right side all year. LET'S GO JULIUS!!!

mraynrand
01-18-2015, 01:11 PM
#Packers inactives:
RB DuJuan Harris
CB Demetri Goodson
LB Carl Bradford
C Garth Gerhart
TE Justin Perillo
WR Jeff Janis
DT Bruce Gaston

Seattle Seahawks
5 QB B.J. Daniels
23 SS Jeron Johnson
28 CB Marcus Burley
66 G Keavon Milton
68 T Justin Britt
70 DE David King
84 TE Cooper Helfet

No Gaston?

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--SZr7SibF--/gbzymisjno0x2gvbvqv9.jpg

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 01:12 PM
Man O man I'm really beginning to feel excited about this game.

At the half we should have a good feel for whether or not the Packers have it today.

Maxie the Taxi
01-18-2015, 01:15 PM
No Gaston?

LOL. No Janis! Jeff really contributed this year. I was hoping he'd be a surprise active for this game. :cry:

esoxx
01-18-2015, 01:16 PM
Anything going on this afternoon?

pbmax
01-18-2015, 01:19 PM

Its raining in Seattle, less now than 20 minutes ago. Stay tuned for periodic updates and screaming.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 5m5 minutes ago
It has cleared up in Seattle. I can see a little bit of blue sky now.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 01:20 PM
Replacement RT hasn't played on the right side all year. LET'S GO JULIUS!!!

Rob Rang ‏@RobRang 29m29 minutes ago
With RT Britt out, the Seahawks will turn to Alvin Bailey, who at a listed 6-3, 320 could be a significant concern vs. the 6-7, 287 Peppers.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 01:21 PM
I don't know what to do when the other team is injuring players as they arrive at the Stadium.

Strange Brew
My guts are in a freaking knot! Close enough to Kickoff, i'm getting a beer!!

oldbutnotdeadyet
Who steps up for Packers today? I'm guessing one of the tightends have a huge game.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-18-2015, 01:22 PM
My guts are in a freaking knot! Close enough to Kickoff, i'm getting a beer!!

BEER! Pussy...

pbmax
01-18-2015, 01:24 PM
BEER! Pussy...

Late start, have to pace yourself.

Right red?

pbmax
01-18-2015, 01:26 PM
Getting sick and cannot tell difference between nerves and butterflies. Fandom is just ridiculous.

Michael Silver
‏@MikeSilver

It's wet out there. So Matt Flynn and Jordy Nelson are warming up in the tunnel.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7py29UCIAEtJlj.jpg

This was early warmup and they were out there with Rodgers during the deluge.

Joemailman
01-18-2015, 01:26 PM

ESPN has PBA Bowling on at 2:00.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 01:27 PM
AP Oddities ‏@AP_Oddities 56m56 minutes ago
Giant beaver on the mend after getting captured near a Phoenix-area lake: http://apne.ws/1DQxS80 #odd

Injured beaver is not happy beaver.

Strange Brew
01-18-2015, 01:28 PM
Yep i'm pacing while drinking.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-18-2015, 01:31 PM
Realistically, we don't have a chance, but DAMN a Packer victory would be sweet.

esoxx
01-18-2015, 01:32 PM

I'm all over that!

Just don't understand network sports programming sometimes. Why put two mega-sports head to head like that? Mark it down, this year's NFC Championship game ratings will be lower than last year.

Thanks ESPN.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 01:33 PM
Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 21m21 minutes ago
Referee for #Packers-#Seahawks today is Tony Corrente.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 13m13 minutes ago
The rain has stopped, the sun is out and the wind does not appear to be blowing as hard.

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 6m6 minutes ago
Aaron Rodgers taking snaps and dropping back during warm-ups on that calf. We'll see if it's all shotgun again soon.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 2m2 minutes ago
Per @ToddMcMahon23, McCarthy tells #Packers radio Rodgers did more work this week than past weeks. "He's prepared. He's very confident."

Maxie the Taxi
01-18-2015, 01:34 PM
Who steps up for Packers today? I'm guessing one of the tightends have a huge game.

Micah Hyde, Daniels and Barrington on defense.

Starks on offense.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-18-2015, 01:35 PM
I will never ever call Fat Mike fat again if he comes up with some wrinkle to beat the Hawks. Capers? My expectations are extremely low so maybe he will surprise also.

Rutnstrut
01-18-2015, 01:39 PM
Not a lot of confidence in Capers or stubby to call a good game. This is exactly the type of game and team they flounder against. But, a blind squirrel does find a nut every once in awhile.

Maxie the Taxi
01-18-2015, 01:39 PM
I will never ever call Fat Mike fat again if he comes up with some wrinkle to beat the Hawks. Capers? My expectations are extremely low so maybe he will surprise also.

Stubby will always be Stubby to me.:-P

Maxie the Taxi
01-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 21m21 minutes ago
Referee for #Packers-#Seahawks today is Tony Corrente.

Any word on how this crew calls DPI? Are they going to let Seattle's Legion of Shroom manhandle our guys?

Rutnstrut
01-18-2015, 01:49 PM
Did everyone just hear about Cobb?

Fosco33
01-18-2015, 01:51 PM
Did everyone just hear about Cobb?

Thought is was appendicitis? Jeez.

Wonder what it could've been instead?

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 01:52 PM
It was just reported that Randall Cobb was in hospital last evening and he thought he had appendicitis.

A false alarm.

He's OK and ready to go.

ThunderDan
01-18-2015, 01:54 PM
Go Pack Go!

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 01:55 PM
Terry Bradshaw picks a Green Bay Vs Indy Super Bowl.

Fosco33
Why does Bradshaw have bright red palms?

Rutnstrut
Thought is was appendicitis? Jeez.

Wonder what it could've been instead?

I had something similar last year that the Dr thought was appendicitis. Turned out to be a gall stone, but I'm old and fat and eat things that aren't good for me. I doubt Cobb had gall stone issues.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 01:57 PM
Any word on how this crew calls DPI? Are they going to let Seattle's Legion of Shroom manhandle our guys?

All Star crew so impossible to tell.

Upnorth
01-18-2015, 01:58 PM
I hope it is a great game and the good guys win. Would love for Rodgers to run in our last touchdown from the one ice bowl style to make this a legendary game.

Go Pack Go

pbmax
01-18-2015, 01:58 PM
Before:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7p-96XCIAAlDa2.jpg:large

ThunderDan
01-18-2015, 01:59 PM
Classless SEA a fans chanting Seahawks during the beginning of the National Anthem.

Maxie the Taxi
According to Weather Underground and Accuweather, bad weather is on the way.

pbmax
After:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7p-96WCcAAxyOX.jpg:large

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 02:00 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/18/nfl-wont-let-marshawn-lynch-play-in-his-gold-cleats/

NFL won’t let Marshawn Lynch play in his gold cleats

Posted by Mike Florio on January 18, 2015, 2:37 PM EST

pbmax
Tom Oates ‏@TomOatesWSJ 1m1 minute ago
Raining again in Seattle. #Packers

Tom Oates ‏@TomOatesWSJ 4m4 minutes ago
Per @JayGlazer, #Packers WR Randal Cobb spent 3 hours in hospital last night thinking he had appendicitis. He did not. Looks ready to go.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 4m4 minutes ago
#Packers spokesman @JTWahlers said team had no other information on Cobb. "He's active, and he's playing."

mraynrand

need some Earl Anthony ASAP

http://usbcongress.http.internapcdn.net/usbcongress/bowl/hof/images/hofers/Anthony_E.jpg

mraynrand
01-18-2015, 02:01 PM
Tom Oates ‏@TomOatesWSJ 1m1 minute ago
Raining again in Seattle. #Packers

Tom Oates ‏@TomOatesWSJ 4m4 minutes ago
Per @JayGlazer, #Packers WR Randal Cobb spent 3 hours in hospital last night thinking he had appendicitis. He did not. Looks ready to go.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 4m4 minutes ago
#Packers spokesman @JTWahlers said team had no other information on Cobb. "He's active, and he's playing."

sounds like nerves

mraynrand
01-18-2015, 02:02 PM
looks like squalls - pretty common up there

pbmax
Willie Davis is in Seattle. They won't let Willie down.

pbmax
sounds like nerves

Or too many peanuts and not enough water.

mraynrand
01-18-2015, 02:03 PM
Willie Davis is in Seattle. They won't let Willie down.

Guaranteed, since he is way too big to pick up in the first place.

esoxx
01-18-2015, 02:04 PM
need some Earl Anthony ASAP

http://usbcongress.http.internapcdn.net/usbcongress/bowl/hof/images/hofers/Anthony_E.jpg

Ahh yes, Earl the Pearl. If I needed one strike in the 10th, he gets the call.

Fuck Pete Weber.

denverYooper
01-18-2015, 02:04 PM
Seahawks doing a lot of commercials and getting a lot of love. Time for them to go down.

pittstang5
01-18-2015, 02:06 PM
kinda hopping Seattle would start with the ball.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 02:06 PM
Forget you Paul Allen.

pittstang5
01-18-2015, 02:07 PM
Damn, it's loud.

Horrible throw

pbmax
You gotta hit that hole faster Eddie

ThunderDan
One guy away from a big run.

pittstang5
01-18-2015, 02:08 PM
wow, don't see that often, seattle D jumping

pbmax
F*** AND YES!

pittstang5
NICE....Nice run

Rutnstrut
Good call with Lacy on that!!!!

ThunderDan
01-18-2015, 02:09 PM
Nice run by Lacy.

Packgator
01-18-2015, 02:09 PM
Who won the toss?

pittstang5
01-18-2015, 02:10 PM
Damn, Rogers off on that throw

pbmax
Who won the toss?

Seahawks

ThunderDan
Who won the toss?

Seattle.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 02:11 PM
WOOOOOOO!! Three penalties

pittstang5
Fuck...flag.

Wait...NICE!

woodbuck27
OK Their using the short pass...good !

Packgator
Finishing this opening drive would be huge.

pittstang5
01-18-2015, 02:12 PM
They read that slant

pbmax
01-18-2015, 02:12 PM
Illegal contact twice

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 02:13 PM
Maybe Seattle is a tad pumped right now.

Grease em Rodgers !

ThunderDan
A lot of bumping by the DB there.

Packgator
Sherman is tough.

pittstang5
Don't like that play or throw.

Promising drive.....FUCK.

pbmax
Adams with a late jump. That hurts. Was brilliant first drive.

EDIT: early jump, was coming down when ball got there.

Rutnstrut
01-18-2015, 02:14 PM
underthrown.

ThunderDan
Ouch, good first drive until the end.

woodbuck27
Patience Aaron...not the time nor place for that.

Rastak
Sherman is tough.

Not the best in the business but he's close.

gbgary
wasn't open.

Teamcheez1
If Rodgers is going to throw up garbage like that in this game, it is a sure loss.

pittstang5
Welp, that might how this day goes.

Packers4Glory
01-18-2015, 02:15 PM
Looked like offsides but whatever. Won't win like that. Drive snd then get zero points.

Maxie the Taxi
01-18-2015, 02:15 PM
Stubby cannot resist his "shots."

pbmax
01-18-2015, 02:16 PM
Throw was late

Guiness
Hey folks - game time! Packers looking good on the first drive, and I've got a selection of Belgian style ales here - a Dubbel, a Pale ale, an IPA and more.

damn - Sherman struts his stuff.

pittstang5
a FG try would have been ok...not this. You're just giving Seattle momentum. They don't need anymore

pbmax
Stubby cannot resist his "shots."

He was open.

woodbuck27
That's one mistake.

It's on Aaron Rodgers. The throw was late and under thrown.

ThunderDan
Perfect D on the misdirection.

Packers4Glory
Defense better have come to play rheir best game tet.

Shermsn should be attacked with quick stuff not deep stuff

Fosco33
01-18-2015, 02:17 PM
There was neutral zone infraction on that int.

pittstang5
and this is where the Packers suck hardcore. 3rd down

Maxie the Taxi
Yes.!!!!!

Rutnstrut
There we go.

pbmax
WOOOOOOOOT!!!

Tramontana and HAHA!

gbgary
woohoo

Rastak
You got it back.

ThunderDan
Yeah, Ha Ha.

pittstang5
Holy Shit!!!!

I'm just in awe that a safety was right there

pbmax
01-18-2015, 02:18 PM
What a weak call but thank Daniels

Rastak
What a fucking moron.

ThunderDan
Didn't we learn about that last week.

pittstang5
Fuckin Daniels. You fucked up last time out there. STOP IT!

Cheesehead Craig
Dammit Daniels

Guiness
Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With a big, big hand to Twill. Bonus: Banjo sighting on the sidelines, and stupid penalty by Daniels.

red
fuck that horseshit flag

Fosco33
01-18-2015, 02:19 PM
Great play. And dumb. Washes out the non called penalty on int.

woodbuck27
That was good.

They trade picks and we're now in better shape. Ha Ha Clinton Dix on the pick.

1st and 10 from the Seattle 19.

Let's go Packers !

Maxie the Taxi
What a weak call but thank Daniels

Nevertheless, I like it. Pack is fired up...not intimidated by any means!

Teamcheez1
You need a time out on the first play of the series? Aaron, get your head in the game,

Packers4Glory
Stupid fucking idiot!

I hate dumb football players like Daniels. Stupid fuckface

Rutnstrut
What Lang did last week was just football. What Daniels just did was fucking stupidity.

ThunderDan
Glad to get everything right. But after a turnover we need to be going there.

Rastak
fuck that horseshit flag

We don't know what he said....whatever it was I hope it was worth it for him.

pittstang5
01-18-2015, 02:20 PM
That was just stupid. On the sidelines? Cmon Daniels. You want to be a leader on this team, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO IT!

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 02:20 PM
There are currently 457 users online. 41 members and 416 guests

pittstang5
01-18-2015, 02:21 PM
Nice play...very nice

Guiness
Rodgers to Rodgers - that rookie is money now, isn't he?

ThunderDan
Richard Rogers with the catch.

Fosco33
http://s17.postimg.org/uklt24857/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/uklt24857/)

Packgator
01-18-2015, 02:22 PM
Get this in!!!

pittstang5
Nice, hard running Lacy. Let's get this in!!!

ThunderDan
Good tough run there.

pittstang5
Fuck YEAH!!!

Rastak
01-18-2015, 02:23 PM
He wasn't in.

pittstang5
NO> NOT IN!!!!

FUCK!!!!

Packgator
Is it in?

pbmax
KUUUUUHN!

Maybe.

Guiness
Holy heavy package - Taylor and Tretter check in, Kuhn gets in. Looks like it might be overturned on replay.

Rastak
Should be able to punch it in if the call him down.

gbgary
just short

Cheesehead Craig
01-18-2015, 02:24 PM
No TD. Just give it to Lacy straight ahead

Maxie the Taxi
What? One inch line?

woodbuck27
It looks like this will be a third and goal from about 2-3 inchs out. LOL

ThunderDan
Is there enough to reverse?

pbmax
http://s17.postimg.org/uklt24857/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/uklt24857/)

Send it to Dean Blandino

pittstang5
It's not in, but it's on the 1 inch line. Rogers should just have to lean over to get it.

gbgary
spread them out and run.

denverYooper
01-18-2015, 02:25 PM
Packers are playing aggressive. It's paying off so far, with the exception of Daniels's dumbass penalty.

I like that they're working Sherman early, even with the INT. That could pay off later on.

pittstang5
QB Sneak, that's my call

Maxie the Taxi
Half yard line? BS!

pittstang5
01-18-2015, 02:26 PM
need/want a TD. FG is a win for Seattle

red
pound fucking lacy god damnit

enough of this kuhn shit

Rastak
Yikes.........

pittstang5
Horrible play

Fuck Bruce Irvin

Fosco33
Play to win. Weak sauce

red
fat fucking pussy of a coach

Rutnstrut
01-18-2015, 02:27 PM
That was fucking pathetic.

Teamcheez1
The offense is playing like total crap.

MM getting cute with the Kuhn call is an epic fail.

Maxie the Taxi
I confess I would have gone for the TD there.

ThunderDan
Ok, 3-0 GB. Good start. Would have loved a TD.

Packers4Glory
This is how you lose. Fucking unreal. Cant score from half a damn yard

Cheesehead Craig
Got the lead, time for another defensive stop

woodbuck27
It looks like this will be a third and goal from about 2-3 inchs out. LOL

That spot was long.

Then MM marches the FG team on...I disagree with that.

SCORE Packers 3-0.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 02:28 PM
So much for running Lacy to solve 3rd and short red zone issues.

Packgator
Wish Ha Ha could have taken the INT to the house. I'll take the 3, but.....

Packers4Glory
He always does that kuhn bullshit

Teamcheez1
Packers are playing aggressive. It's paying off so far, with the exception of Daniels's dumbass penalty.

I like that they're working Sherman early, even with the INT. That could pay off later on.

Aggressive is not throwing INT's and taking a FG on the 1 yard line.

Rutnstrut
FG's aren't going to cut it.

ThunderDan
01-18-2015, 02:29 PM
So much for running Lacy to solve 3rd and short red zone issues.

Looked like Lacy was going to walk in and SEA closed quick.

pbmax
Yes, the Packers offense sucks today. That is the take away from 100 yards and a 3 point lead.

pbmax
Looked like Lacy was going to walk in and SEA closed quick.

Someone had a leg so he didn't get another drive effort.

Maxie the Taxi
Must kick over the end line.

Packgator
The offense is playing like total crap.

MM getting cute with the Kuhn call is an epic fail.

Offense is moving the ball pretty good.

Teamcheez1
Yes, the Packers offense sucks today. That is the take away from 100 yards and a 3 point lead.

2 scoring opportunities and 3 points isn't very good.

ThunderDan
01-18-2015, 02:30 PM
Packer ball.

Cheesehead Craig
Extend Slocum!

Rastak
Wtf?

pittstang5
You've got to be kidding me!!

NOW WE NEED A TD!!!!!!

wist43
I thought one of you guys was gonna break into 1265 and rip that FB dive out of the playbook??!!

Fucking hate that play... for F'ing stupid!!

denverYooper
Aggressive is not throwing INT's and taking a FG on the 1 yard line.

I was disappointed by that.

But apparently M3 knew that the football gods had a plan.

Maxie the Taxi
Brad Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pbmax
BRAD JONES!

INT and FUMBLE! Called it!

:lol:

Rutnstrut
Fuck, now Slocum or Jones won't get fired.

Bossman641
Brad mother fucking Jones

gbgary
we haven't been good in that situation for years. going heavy seems to never work.

ThunderDan
Jag Jones with the strip.

red
OUR BALL OUR BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need 7 here, not 3

don't fucking give slocum the credit, jesus christ

Packgator
Huge!!!

Strange Brew
JONES!!!

Cheesehead Craig
01-18-2015, 02:31 PM
Brad Jones!

pittstang5
Anything less than TD....is another a win for Seattle.

MAKE THEM PAY!

woodbuck27
Seattle is playing to lose...hahahaha.

Now smarten up McCarthy !

Guiness
Slocum coaches Jones up who makes the strip (and several posters here just threw up in their mouth a little(

Rutnstrut
01-18-2015, 02:32 PM
See on the replay Jones did nothing.

red
no, it has not been an up and down year for the special teams

its been down. then down further, then down some more, then even further down, then some more, then we recovered a fumble

ThunderDan

Fuck that. He knocked the ball out.

pittstang5
Fuckin McCarthy in the God Damn Red Zone fucks us again.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 02:33 PM
That audible was not a plus in the grade sheet.

pittstang5
Why, Why can't we score

ThunderDan
Half afoot from a TD.

Teamcheez1
Bad throw.

red
COME ON

pittstang5
01-18-2015, 02:34 PM
Fuckin FG try. SMH.

Rutnstrut
GO FOR IT YOU PUSSY!!!!!!

Teamcheez1
The playcalling and offense are f****** horrible!!!!

pittstang5
McCarthy, get your head out of your ass!!!!!!

red
01-18-2015, 02:35 PM
we just lost the fucking game

sorry guys

but we just had a chance to shut the crowd up, and these FG's are just giving seattle more confidence

Packgator
Fuckin McCarthy in the God Damn Red Zone fucks us again.

What did he do?

ThunderDan
Ok, 6-0 Pack.

Good start of the game.

Cheesehead Craig
Don't like trying to win with field goals

woodbuck27
OK go for it...NO .......... MM didn't have his courage cereal this morning.

Remember those two calls.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 02:36 PM

:roll:

Strange Brew
We're blowing it!

pittstang5
Up 10 or 14 and Seattle is a little worried. Up 6, pft...that's nothing for them.

SO PISSED