01-18-2015, 07:17 PM
1. Fire Slocum
2. Let AJ Hawk go
3. Let Brad Jones go
4. Let Bostick go
Please continue......

Joemailman
01-18-2015, 07:20 PM
Let Boykin go. Got young guys to replace him.

Maxie the Taxi
01-18-2015, 07:20 PM
OK, I'll contribute my pet peeve. Either hire an offensive coordinator who can call plays and let Stubby manage the game, OR hire a game management special assistant to the Head Coach.

wist43
01-18-2015, 07:21 PM
Well, I'll get my nomination in right away. Please fire dunderdummy.

Thank you for your kind consideration,

wist

pbmax
01-18-2015, 07:24 PM
You cannot let the most effective ST player this side of Jarret Bush go.

Hire Brad Jones!

Maxie the Taxi
01-18-2015, 07:25 PM
Well, I'll get my nomination in right away. Please fire dunderdummy.

Thank you for your kind consideration,

wist

Who is "dunderdummy?" :???:

Harlan Huckleby
01-18-2015, 07:25 PM
Let Boykin go. Got young guys to replace him.

how many young guys are needed to fill Boykin's shoes?

Harlan Huckleby
01-18-2015, 07:26 PM
Who is "dunderdummy?" :???:

Hair crimes for $500

Harlan Huckleby
01-18-2015, 07:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAG3JWbGIA8

Bretsky
01-18-2015, 07:29 PM
1. Fire Slocum AND HIS ILLINOIS REJECT HELPER ZOOK
2. Let AJ Hawk go
3. Let Brad Jones go
4. Let Bostick go
Please continue......

I fear Julius Peppers is not back but I'd like him to be
I fear Tyrone Williams is not back but I'd like him to be at a reduced cost

Let Quarles go; we need an upgrade there

Bretsky
01-18-2015, 07:30 PM
You cannot let the most effective ST player this side of Jarret Bush go.

Hire Brad Jones!

Sending my sniper over to you soon :)

red
01-18-2015, 07:32 PM
honestly, after the way they shit the bed today, i almost don't want to see any of these fuckers next year. coaches or players

absolute disgrace

Bossman641
01-18-2015, 07:33 PM
OK, I'll contribute my pet peeve. Either hire an offensive coordinator who can call plays and let Stubby manage the game, OR hire a game management special assistant to the Head Coach.

You realize that MM is like the second highest scoring coach in PPG right?

red
01-18-2015, 07:34 PM
I fear Julius Peppers is not back but I'd like him to be
I fear Tyrone Williams is not back but I'd like him to be at a reduced cost

Let Quarles go; we need an upgrade there

hawk, peppers jones and tramon can all go away. peppers plays hard about 2 percent of the snaps and if not worth anything close to 13 million

and we need more people that can catch the fucking ball, just 2 doesnt cut it

Freak Out
01-18-2015, 07:37 PM
honestly, after the way they shit the bed today, i almost don't want to see any of these fuckers next year. coaches or players

absolute disgrace

The overtime (short) was brutal to watch. I was just numb when Sherman was out there with a broken arm or something and they didn't work it. So many things......on the other hand Mason was fucking nails.

Bretsky
hawk, peppers jones and tramon can all go away. peppers plays hard about 2 percent of the snaps and if not worth anything close to 13 million

and we need more people that can catch the fucking ball, just 2 doesnt cut it

I HONESTLY thought we were SO close last year in the draft to getting a legit threat at TE
The ND dude, who got hurt....was one pick away IMO from being a Packer
Then we come back in round three with Allen Robinson or Donte Moncrief

Just didn't work

red
You realize that MM is like the second highest scoring coach in PPG right?

and we go back to the chicken or the egg

is m3 actually one of the best coaches in football, or is he riding a-rods coat tails?

i've seen every game he's coached and i can never remember thinking, "man we outcoached them today"

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-18-2015, 07:41 PM
- Offensive line has really looked good, need some backups.
- Hope Guien comes back.
- Need a better TE starter.
- Maybe we stop using a fullback?
- Need at least one better DB.
- Yeah, Peppers likely gone.
- Really need to clone mathews.
- Probably bigger defensive linemen

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-18-2015, 07:43 PM

is m3 actually one of the best coaches in football, or is he riding a-rods coat tails?

i've seen every game he's coached and i can never remember thinking, "man we outcoached them today"

Absolutely. MM may be the 2nd coming as an offensive coordinator but I never saw him as a great head coach. And after this game, he has fallen a couple of notches.

Teamcheez1
01-18-2015, 07:47 PM
Absolutely. MM may be the 2nd coming as an offensive coordinator but I never saw him as a great head coach. And after this game, he has fallen a couple of notches.

In the second half, MM's "offense" with an MVP QB had scored all of 3 points until the last 15 seconds of regulation. That doesn't include the red zone gaffes of the first half.

Rastak
01-18-2015, 07:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAG3JWbGIA8

I love that album.

domey
01-18-2015, 07:51 PM
Capers needs to go. His true colors came shining threw on 3rd and 19 and he told his rusher not to rush. They just stood there. Did not make a move to the QB...just stood there. They did not do that on their own. Pro players would never do that. I knew at that point the game was lost and am starting to wonder if this what the half-time conversation was in the locker room.

Bretsky
01-18-2015, 07:53 PM
I am FULLY at peace with moving on without Dom Capers

However, I still think he's average.

His defense dominated for 3 quarters today

The 3rd and 19 call was horseshit.......but overall he was not near the reason we lost today

pbmax
01-18-2015, 08:01 PM
Spying Wilson wasn't the problem. The coverage was the problem.

Harlan Huckleby
01-18-2015, 08:04 PM
Capers needs to go. His true colors came shining threw on 3rd and 19 and he told his rusher not to rush. They just stood there

That was a bad call. Defense was stellar for 3 1/2 quarters. Or as Mrs. Lincoln might have said, "great play except for the ending"

mraynrand
01-18-2015, 08:04 PM

there was a spy and two pass rushers - that's not enough. Need an extra guy to force the issue, even if the coverage could have been better.

digitaldean
01-18-2015, 08:08 PM
Changes?
1. Bostick, Quarless, buh bye. R. Rodgers should the opening TE if we don't get one in the draft to unseat him
2. Guion - re-sign
3. Get a replacement for Bulaga, he's not durable enough for the pay increase he'll likely seek
4. Peppers should be brought back
5. Sign Cobb

King Friday
01-18-2015, 08:09 PM

Rushing with 2 was the problem. No problem with the coverage...Wilson couldn't find anyone open for 8+ seconds, which is an eternity in the NFL. Rushing 2 players won't work against any capable offense...and Seattle is still capable, even if their talent is underwhelming.

Striker
01-18-2015, 08:09 PM
there was a spy and two pass rushers - that's not enough. Need an extra guy to force the issue, even if the coverage could have been better.

Yep. Pretty much the same thing as the Fail Mary. Rush 3, give the QB a year to complete the pass. Questionable officiating, it's better to pressure the opposing QB than giving them so much time back there.

Or the Steelers/Packers in 2009 would be another example. Rush 3, Roethlisberger is given all the time in the world to complete a pass.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 08:10 PM
Rushing with 2 was the problem. No problem with the coverage...Wilson couldn't find anyone open for 8+ seconds, which is an eternity in the NFL. Rushing 2 players won't work against any capable offense...and Seattle is still capable, even if their talent is underwhelming.

They left a player wide open with 8 in coverage at 25 yards out. And he was standing still waving for 3 seconds. That is a problem.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-18-2015, 08:15 PM
Many different opinions on why we lost and what changes are needed but ultimately it is the coaches who should be held accountable. Consequently I will be disappointed if mm does not make changes to his staff. Do I think he will? No cause his post game comments imply he feels all is OK in coaching land.

Harlan Huckleby
01-18-2015, 08:18 PM
I think we saw today that the Packer 53 man roster is excellent. You aren't going to get a flawless team in salary cap/free agency environment.

TT done good.

which makes this loss monumentally painful - you can't get ducks in a row every season

Teamcheez1
01-18-2015, 08:20 PM
I think we saw today that the Packer 53 man roster is excellent. You aren't going to get a flawless team in salary cap/free agency environment.

TT done good.

Then TT needs to let MM know that Slocum and Capers should pack their bags. If MM refuses, then he can go with them.

Rutnstrut
01-18-2015, 08:22 PM
Here is my wish list.
Peppers gone
Bad Jones gone
Capers gone
Slocum gone

Add:

A real tight end
An offensive coordinator with balls
some big D lineman
TT to grow some balls and pick up some free agents. Rodgers isn't getting any younger.

digitaldean
01-18-2015, 08:23 PM
The coaching that cost us was the conservative mode that MM was in late in the game.

As for Capers, it was the players not making the plays on D that cost them. Bostick botched that onside kick, not Slocum. Slocum WAS responsible on the fake FG. The ONLY thing he had to watch for was the fake and they got caught in it.

Harlan Huckleby
01-18-2015, 08:24 PM
how can you fault the acquisition of Peppers?

Team doesn't need any free agents

Harlan Huckleby
01-18-2015, 08:25 PM
The coaching that cost us was the conservative mode that MM was in late in the game.

As for Capers, it was the players not making the plays on D that cost them. Bostick botched that onside kick, not Slocum. Slocum WAS responsible on the fake FG. The ONLY thing he had to watch for was the fake and they got caught in it.

I agree with all this. Could be bad sign.

domey
01-18-2015, 08:27 PM
As time passes and I see how Stubby says he would do things exactly the same in his presser and then I read this from TT ~ “It’s football. It happens. We’re disappointed like everybody. It will take a few days to get over it. I think there are some things that you can look back on and say this was a pretty successful season. But when you’re part of the Green Bay Packers, there’s only one success you’re looking for – and we didn’t reach that goal.” GM Ted Thompson.
I am starting to wonder if we need a house cleaning from the top down. Basically TT said all was good. Then he catches himself and adds everything after the "but...." I know some think this is an over reaction, but your leaders need to stand up after a collapse like this and take some responsibility - not say it is a successful season. Look, if they got outplayed for the 60 minutes etc... that is one thing, but to have a collapse like this and have no one but Bostick stand up and admit they really made mistakes....this is lack of leadership at it worse.

digitaldean
01-18-2015, 08:27 PM
Here is my wish list.
Peppers gone
Bad Jones gone
Capers gone
Slocum gone

Add:

A real tight end
An offensive coordinator with balls
some big D lineman
TT to grow some balls and pick up some free agents. Rodgers isn't getting any younger.

Jones probably will be gone because of his lack of talent. Peppers may be a cap casualty. As for the offensive coordinator, unless TT and MM are going to want to bump heads on this, I don't see it happening. I agree on the TE. Quarless overall was below average. R. Rodgers should be opening day TE if they don't draft a star TE.

TT went out of his comfort zone to get Peppers. I don't see him in 2015 trying to go out and get more big name FA's.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 08:28 PM
Peppers is coming back. He even acknowledged his contract will need to be redone.

digitaldean
01-18-2015, 08:30 PM
If he redoes his deal, that would be a big help. T-Will would have to do that as well, IMO, to not be a cap casualty.

domey
01-18-2015, 08:33 PM
"As for Capers, it was the players not making the plays on D that cost them. Bostick botched that onside kick, not Slocum. Slocum WAS responsible on the fake FG. The ONLY thing he had to watch for was the fake and they got caught in it."

It is the coaches fault when they are telling players not to play. I refer to the 3rd and 13 again. Those players did not just stand their all on their own. They did not talk about it in the huddle...they were TOLD to do it. It was the mindset. If your coaches are telling you "don't make a mistake...don't make a mistake..your better not make a mistake..play it safe...we are winning. That is bad. Stubby had to say this to Lacy as well, after the Burnett pick. Lacy did not even try to break a tackle... was he told to do that so he would not fumble? That is my guess. It was drilled into, don't try to hard, cause you might fumble it, and that would cause us to possible lose the game. I am becoming more disgusted with MM, Capers and even TT as I see and read more.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 08:36 PM
Oh for Rozelle's sake. He wasn't told to stand there and do nothing, he was there to stop a Wilson scramble which had been killing the Packers in the fourth quarter.

domey
01-18-2015, 08:42 PM
If it was just 1 of the rusher I would agree with you pbmax...but all frickin 3 of them? All 3 of them, they all just stood there. Go back an look at the play. All 3 of them just stood there.

wist43
01-18-2015, 09:01 PM
It's a moronic call to only rush 3, and then spread your zone defenders out so they have no responsibility for receivers - only for space. Kearse could have pitched a tent and written a doctoral thesis before any Packer defender would have actually gone over and paid any attention to him.

In the meantime, Wilson is cooking an omelet in the pocket, and checking stock quotes while he relaxes and waits for the easiest throw.

That is on dunderdummy, and no one else.

And when push came to shove?? Dunderdummy reverted to his default 2-4, abandoned the middle of the field, abandoned any notion that the Seahawks might actually run the ball - and the late game comeback rout was on.

I've been telling you guys since the day we hired that fucker - HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED - EVER!!!

domey
01-18-2015, 09:07 PM
I am all on board wist. I could have frickin thrown a completion there and I am 47 frickin years old. Wilson was misfiring up until that point because of pressure and man coverage....so what does Capers do - calls for NO pressure - and I mean NO PRESSURE- just stand there kind of NO PRESSURE - and zone. Nice!!!

Bossman641
01-18-2015, 09:34 PM

Considering he turned Favre's career around and has coached Rodgers into being one of the best QB's today, and possibly of all time, I'm going with the former.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 09:47 PM
Yeah. If people knew Rodgers would work out like this, he wouldn't have been #24. That goes to M3.

mraynrand
01-18-2015, 09:50 PM
a

really? This has to be just pure frustration. I can't think of more than a handful of games where I thought the Packers got out coached - like they weren't prepared for what was happening on the field.

Smidgeon
01-18-2015, 10:51 PM
really? This has to be just pure frustration. I can't think of more than a handful of games where I thought the Packers got out coached - like they weren't prepared for what was happening on the field.

Yep. In the two recent head-to-head games against "the genius", M3 clearly outcoached him. (One with Matt Flynn where he almost pulled off the upset, one this year where he won). Certainly he isn't the best, but he's definitely Top 5.

woodbuck27
01-19-2015, 03:40 AM
"As for Capers, it was the players not making the plays on D that cost them. Bostick botched that onside kick, not Slocum. Slocum WAS responsible on the fake FG. The ONLY thing he had to watch for was the fake and they got caught in it."

It is the coaches fault when they are telling players not to play. I refer to the 3rd and 13 again. Those players did not just stand their all on their own. They did not talk about it in the huddle...they were TOLD to do it. It was the mindset. If your coaches are telling you "don't make a mistake...don't make a mistake..your better not make a mistake..play it safe...we are winning. That is bad. Stubby had to say this to Lacy as well, after the Burnett pick. Lacy did not even try to break a tackle... was he told to do that so he would not fumble? That is my guess. It was drilled into, don't try to hard, cause you might fumble it, and that would cause us to possible lose the game. I am becoming more disgusted with MM, Capers and even TT as I see and read more.

Some interesting insight there Packer fan.

The team got as uptight as a pimple faced skinny teen locked in the shower room with a dozen of the 'other side' and a box of KY jelly from a fire sale.

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 04:24 AM
The team got as uptight as a pimple faced skinny teen locked in the shower room with a dozen of the 'other side' and a box of KY jelly from a fire sale.

You don't have to share everything that happened in your life.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-19-2015, 07:20 AM
Maybe coaches could do something to acknowledge their mistakes without actually saying it? The bag over the head thing from the saints comes to mind.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-19-2015, 07:21 AM
Peppers is coming back. He even acknowledged his contract will need to be redone.

If Peppers comes back, I want to see him do more conditioning this off season. I don't think he is lazy so his taking plays off may be due to being a tired old man?

Carolina_Packer
01-19-2015, 07:22 AM
The red zone gaffes were the worst sin. When your defense is playing lights out, your offense with an MVP-caliber QB who was moving the ball on a tough D. should be able to find a way to get the ball in the end zone instead of settling for field goals.

-I think Hawk and Jones will be gone. An ILB to go with Barrington will be key. If the Packers are able to move Clay back to OLB, then Peppers may be gone, given the depth and his cap number.
-Richard Rodgers development going into next season will be key, and while he had a few plays working the middle of the field yesterday, I think they need another threat. Goodbye Q?
-Tramon may not be back, so they will probably go younger at DB, so better get a good one in the draft. Does that mean Casey Hayward is ready to take Tramon's place?
-I hope Slocum will not be back. It's the death by a thousand paper cuts for the fans, no one or two incidents. They just are not consistent enough. Time for a different voice.

No matter what changes are made to players or coaching staff, MM learning from his own mistakes and improving his decision making to become the difference for the Packers approach to winning close games. Will he get better? We'll see.

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 07:50 AM
3,3,14,7,6,6,17 - that's what Seattle allowed in the 7 games leading up to the NFCCG. They weren't in that game because of their offense or Pete Carroll's purty face. Their defense shuts teams down. It's entirely possible that Stubby made the best decisions possible given the players he had and the defense he faced.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-19-2015, 07:53 AM
3,3,14,7,6,6,17 - that's what Seattle allowed in the 7 games leading up to the NFCCG. They weren't in that game because of their offense or Pete Carroll's purty face. Their defense shuts teams down. It's entirely possible that Stubby made the best decisions possible given the players he had and the defense he faced.

The only problem I see with that is you have to react to the game and the Packers were pretty much having their way with the Seattle defence.

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 07:55 AM
The only problem I see with that is you have to react to the game and the Packers were pretty much having their way with the Seattle defence.

not really. The Packer defense was having their way with the Seattle offense. The offense was struggling for every yard.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-19-2015, 07:59 AM
not really. The Packer defense was having their way with the Seattle offense. The offense was struggling for every yard.

Well, if I remember right, they struggled for something like 15 1st downs to zero in the first half.

ThunderDan
01-19-2015, 08:33 AM
Well, if I remember right, they struggled for something like 15 1st downs to zero in the first half.

The Packers were able to move the ball between the 20s. After that it was a struggle for every inch. Also, the D set up the O on a lot of short fields yesterday.

Rutnstrut
01-19-2015, 10:07 AM

Except the big ones or games against much more physical teams where he should have changed things up. He is a product of always having a superstar QB.

Rutnstrut
01-19-2015, 10:09 AM
If Peppers comes back, I want to see him do more conditioning this off season. I don't think he is lazy so his taking plays off may be due to being a tired old man?

He has done it his whole career.

vince
01-19-2015, 10:17 AM
Right. Packers D set the O up for just about everything they got. They dominated the game at that point. All the more reason to get points on the board and make Seattle play catch up against a D that was absolutely controlling the game.

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 10:41 AM
Right. Packers D set the O up for just about everything they got. They dominated the game at that point. All the more reason to get points on the board and make Seattle play catch up against a D that was absolutely controlling the game.

That's exactly what they did. Your argument pretty much concedes the difficulties the Packer offense was having. The D (and ST) set them up for everything, but they just couldn't do a lot on their own. So when your D is stifling and you're getting TOs, take the points you can get.

Freak Out
01-19-2015, 03:22 PM
Another reason to hate Brad Jones.

http://deadspin.com/this-is-how-close-the-seahawks-came-to-never-even-start-1680433146?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebo ok&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

ThunderDan
01-19-2015, 03:25 PM
1. Fire Slocum
2. Let AJ Hawk go
3. Let Brad Jones go
4. Let Bostick go
Please continue......

Great start.

Freak Out
01-21-2015, 01:06 PM
Ok....I'm bumping my thread because all the other are growing tiresome. :)

Any FAs you think TT has a shot at going after to improve the team? We all have a dream of TT dumping Brad Jones and AJ Hawk but is there a FA out there to shoot for? Justin Houston was mentioned but he is a pass rushing OLB....so Clay Converts to a full time MLB?

Oh....and fire Slocum.

Freak Out
01-21-2015, 01:07 PM
Isn't Denver's freakish TE a FA?

woodbuck27
01-21-2015, 01:11 PM

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_27356534/denver-broncos-2015-free-agents

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-21-2015, 01:19 PM

We don't really need him, we have Bostick.

Can the freak play inside LB?

HowardRoark
01-21-2015, 01:22 PM
We don't really need him, we have Bostick.

Can the freak play inside LB?

He can hit down balls.

woodbuck27
01-21-2015, 01:24 PM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000459443/article/2015-nfl-unrestricted-free-agents-by-team

2015 NFL unrestricted free agents by team

NFL.com

Published: Jan. 16, 2015 at 09:05 a.m. ... Updated: Jan. 17, 2015 at 01:32 p.m.

denverYooper
01-21-2015, 01:37 PM

Yeah. He can't block worth a damn, though, and has a reputation for being an airhead. It'd take him a year to see the field in Green Bay because they wouldn't trust him on anything except obvious desperation passing.

Teamcheez1
01-21-2015, 01:47 PM
Yeah. He can't block worth a damn, though, and has a reputation for being an airhead. It'd take him a year to see the field in Green Bay because they wouldn't trust him on anything except obvious desperation passing.

He sounds like a perfect fit. Even if he doesn't start, he can play special teams, especially the "hands" team for onsides kicks.

Bretsky
01-21-2015, 09:13 PM

Any FAs you think TT has a shot at going after to improve the team? We all have a dream of TT dumping Brad Jones and AJ Hawk but is there a FA out there to shoot for? Justin Houston was mentioned but he is a pass rushing OLB....so Clay Converts to a full time MLB?

Oh....and fire Slocum.

If we'd have fired Slocum's ass a year ago we'd probably be playing in the Bowl !

Harlan Huckleby
01-21-2015, 10:05 PM
If we'd have fired Slocum's ass a year ago we'd probably be playing in the Bowl !
possibly so

Ballboy
01-22-2015, 10:21 AM
Ill bite:

1) Jones and Hawk are gone. Im not sure Barrington is right either...need to draft a run stuffing ILB...or two!!
2) Bulaga should be brought back, if not we do have Barclay(who played OK last year) and Tretter.
3) TWill maybe done, unless he signs for less. I have been waiting for the like of Hayward and House to step up.
4) Peppers should be brought back, Im of the theory you win enough to get into the dance, we did regardless of what he did or didn't do....but in the playoffs, he played VERY well.
4) TE is a mystery to me...at times I think we could use one, but at others I would rather see the ball in Jordy/Cobb/Adams hands.

I could see this being another DEFENSE heavy draft, maybe with a TE or WR late pickup. ILB, DB and DL....in that order should be what we are looking for.

What do people think of RAJI? Seems the lighter DL worked better....but with his injury could he be signed for a favorable contract?

woodbuck27
01-22-2015, 10:42 AM

Oh....and fire Slocum.

Justin Houston shouldn't get away from KC.

He would be something else for TT to bring in. I'm thinking that it would cost too much to sign Houston and retain Julius Peppers.

I want TT to dump any and all deadwood this off season. Clean up the house.

If your in any way a detriment or risk in terms of winning the Super Bowl next season it's "see yaa and thanks".

Ted Thompson has a simple focus for next season. It's the Packers turn to be in that game.

TT has to focus all energy on determining that result.

It's the Super Bowl and nothing else in 2015 ! There can be no excuse as far as Packer Nation is going to see it than that.

No more playoff's and losing !

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-22-2015, 10:52 AM
Ill bite:

1) Jones and Hawk are gone. Im not sure Barrington is right either...need to draft a run stuffing ILB...or two!!
2) Bulaga should be brought back, if not we do have Barclay(who played OK last year) and Tretter.
3) TWill maybe done, unless he signs for less. I have been waiting for the like of Hayward and House to step up.
4) Peppers should be brought back, Im of the theory you win enough to get into the dance, we did regardless of what he did or didn't do....but in the playoffs, he played VERY well.
4) TE is a mystery to me...at times I think we could use one, but at others I would rather see the ball in Jordy/Cobb/Adams hands.

I could see this being another DEFENSE heavy draft, maybe with a TE or WR late pickup. ILB, DB and DL....in that order should be what we are looking for.

What do people think of RAJI? Seems the lighter DL worked better....but with his injury could he be signed for a favorable contract?

TE? We don't need no stinkin TE, as we have Bostic.

Oh wait, I used that joke already. Carry on...

mraynrand
01-22-2015, 10:56 AM
Richard Rodgers is ascending. He will be a force to be reckoned with next year. Shoulda been used even more up the middle on Sunday.

denverYooper
01-22-2015, 11:01 AM
Richard Rodgers is ascending. He will be a force to be reckoned with next year. Shoulda been used even more up the middle on Sunday.

He is not afraid to catch a ball knowing he might get popped. He's shown some really nice hands in that spot.

mraynrand
01-22-2015, 11:16 AM
He is not afraid to catch a ball knowing he might get popped. He's shown some really nice hands in that spot.

just wait til he gets his second year NFL body in shape.

He is gonna kick ass like Lando

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2014/08/nfl-green-bay-packers-training-camp-850x560.jpg
http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/lando.jpg

Rutnstrut
01-22-2015, 12:24 PM

You could say the same thing had they cut Brad Jones. He should have never been on the team.