PDA

View Full Version : The difference between a good coach and bad coach

domey
01-18-2015, 08:40 PM
I have been a Stubby apologist for many years, but today that has changes. For him to say he would not change anything in his post game presser makes me want to puke.

A good coach - well look what Belichick is doing. I cant stand his arrogance, but they are beating the fucking crap out of Indy and he is still trying to score...he didn't not tell his players to stop playing because they had the game won.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 08:42 PM
Packers beat the genius a month ago.

Joemailman
01-18-2015, 08:43 PM
The bad coaches were watching the game on television.

domey
01-18-2015, 08:45 PM
Yeah, well that genius is going back to the Super Bowl. Would you trade that victory for a SB berth? Ask Belichick if he gives a dam if they lost to the Packers a month ago. He could give a shit. He is going to the Super Bowl. That loss mean nothing to him.

Rastak
01-18-2015, 08:46 PM
The bad coaches were watching the game on television.

As were some really good one too......it's a tough business.

Striker
01-18-2015, 08:47 PM
I wouldn't say good and bad coach.

I'd say this is the difference between a good and great coach.

It's just baffling how MM will go for the jugular in the regular season (see the final sequence of the Patriots game) but then just goes into a shell.

Harlan Huckleby
01-18-2015, 08:50 PM
It's just baffling how MM will go for the jugular in the regular season (see the final sequence of the Patriots game) but then just goes into a shell.

turtles are very fickle creatures

domey
01-18-2015, 08:50 PM
Ok, I agree with you Stiker, the difference between a good coach and a great coach. I am just seeing some really troubling comments from the top of this organization. The only way to improve is to stand up and admit your mistakes. That is the problem I am having right now.

domey
01-18-2015, 08:52 PM
"It's just baffling how MM will go for the jugular in the regular season (see the final sequence of the Patriots game) but then just goes into a shell."

He was playing not to lose...simple as that.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 08:59 PM
There will be seven new head coaches hired this season. One, might, and I emphasize might, be better than McCarthy.

People are kidding themselves if you think there are boatloads of better coaches waiting.

Just like the ephemeral OLBs on the street who are better than Jones, this new, better head coach is a figment of your imagination.

Can they be better? Absolutely. Capers bend but don't break D was the WRONG D to field at the end of the game and M3 should have one more trick up his sleeve for one more freaking first down. But Gary Freaking Kubiak isn't doing any better.