PDA

View Full Version : Futher Evidence Leadership is Lacking

domey
01-18-2015, 09:00 PM
"The defense played great, picked them off four times," Rodgers said. "But you can't allow them to throw a touchdown on a fake field goal. You can't allow them to recover an onsides kick. This was a great opportunity. We were right on the cusp."

Rodgers didn't have his best statistical day, throwing for 178 yards, a touchdown and two interceptions.

Throwing other under the bus...nice. This team is in real trouble folks, when the only one manning up is Bostick.

Harlan Huckleby
01-18-2015, 09:04 PM
Oh no! This is the super extra serious version of the "An Attempt At Discussing McCarthy's Future" thread!

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080418155313/startrek/images/9/9c/Organian_Council_of_Elders.jpg

King Friday
01-18-2015, 09:06 PM
Does this mean this thread is going on double secret probation?

domey
01-18-2015, 09:08 PM
LOL...didnt I start a new thread?

Bretsky
01-18-2015, 09:09 PM
No way.he went on in the interview to note the red zone offense stunk in the first half. He was being honest and threw an arrow at himself with the pressers. I was glad he spoke up.

I like the fact somebody notes these types of plays are unacceptable

Joemailman
01-18-2015, 09:10 PM
"The defense played great, picked them off four times," Rodgers said. "But you can't allow them to throw a touchdown on a fake field goal. You can't allow them to recover an onsides kick. This was a great opportunity. We were right on the cusp."

Rodgers didn't have his best statistical day, throwing for 178 yards, a touchdown and two interceptions.

Throwing other under the bus...nice. This team is in real trouble folks, when the only one manning up is Bostick.

He also said "You can't not get any 1st downs in the 4th quarter ans expect to win". He didn't exempt the offense from criticism.

domey
01-18-2015, 09:15 PM
Ok..Ok, I am wrong. But, I am just seeing some very disturbing behavior from some of our leaders.

Smidgeon
01-18-2015, 10:47 PM

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-18-2015, 10:50 PM
Ok..Ok, I am wrong. But, I am just seeing some very disturbing behavior from some of our leaders.

I wish mm could admit some blame, or admit he was wrong. The players are doing it why can't he?

woodbuck27
01-19-2015, 03:53 AM
I wish mm could admit some blame, or admit he was wrong. The players are doing it why can't he?

Don't you recall MM's attitude when we were drummed out last year?

If you put MM in any even slightly awkward situation he'll look bad. He's not the type of man that's good at innovation.

He's Mike 'Cliche' McCarthy. Look him in the eye and hand him a ball and he'll fumble it.

I was very irritated by his post game attitude at the presser last year. I refuse to get there this year as MM is a forgone conclusion in my view.

I doubt strongly that that man is capable of leading the Green Bay Packers with Aaron Rodgers to another Super Bowl win. We're simply stuck with him and that's the rest of the story.

ThunderDan
01-19-2015, 08:52 AM
And just like I said last year. MM is not required to answer every question to your liking.

MM will sit down with TT in the week ahead and do self-evaluation of every player and every coach including himself.

Joemailman
01-19-2015, 09:20 AM
MM's PC's are downright enlightening compared to Belichick's. Coaches don't usually give up much at postgame press conferences unless their last name is Green or Mora.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-19-2015, 09:26 AM
Maybe he should as I thought he came across as a self serving dink. Again, if the players can admit poor play and mistakes, why can't the coach?

sharpe1027
01-19-2015, 09:28 AM

I don't care what he says to the press. So long as it isn't stirring up trouble. In the lockrrroom, I expect he says something different.

ThunderDan
01-19-2015, 09:29 AM
I don't care what he says to the press. So long as it isn't stirring up trouble. In the lockrrroom, I expect he says something different.

+1

Joemailman
01-19-2015, 09:34 AM
MM didn't take the blame for the loss. If they had won, he wouldn't have been taking credit for the victory. I think that's fair.

pbmax
01-19-2015, 09:37 AM
Tearful testimonials of how "I failed the team" are not now coaches lead.

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 09:39 AM
Tearful testimonials of how "I failed the team" are not now coaches lead.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yuPyL38ZfnA/TQKYpWlGUmI/AAAAAAAABO4/vdcDUv8oFC8/s1600/Dick-Vermeil-crying-collage.png