PDA

View Full Version : Final Drive

mraynrand
01-18-2015, 09:28 PM
For a while there, I thought the Packers were going to score a TD on the final drive, but it bogged down. After Rodger's gimp run first down, they had 1st and 10 on the 36 with all three time outs. I thought that might have been a time for a run from Starks, who was en fuego in the second half. You didn't have to play for the damn FG. Dump off to Lacy not looking, back shoulder throw to R. Rodgers not looking, five yard toss to Nelson. Not good. There was more there to try, but it had to take advantage of the defense in all man coverage. crap.

pbmax
01-18-2015, 09:45 PM
For a while there, I thought the Packers were going to score a TD on the final drive, but it bogged down. After Rodger's gimp run first down, they had 1st and 10 on the 36 with all three time outs. I thought that might have been a time for a run from Starks, who was en fuego in the second half. You didn't have to play for the damn FG. Dump off to Lacy not looking, back shoulder throw to R. Rodgers not looking, five yard toss to Nelson. Not good. There was more there to try, but it had to take advantage of the defense in all man coverage. crap.

Lacy was an outlet, it was supposed to go somewhere else. Once the Packers were in absolute FG range, the Seahawks weren't going to get beat deep. If Rodgers was ready for the back shoulder, they would have been close enough for some shots to the end zone.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-18-2015, 10:54 PM
Too many what ifs. I am already seeing the news coverage of 'utter collapse'. Gonna be hard to live this one down. We really blew this one.

mraynrand
01-18-2015, 10:58 PM
Too many what ifs. I am already seeing the news coverage of 'utter collapse'. Gonna be hard to live this one down. We really blew this one.

I paced the whole game. I did everything I could.

TravisWilliams23
01-19-2015, 06:26 AM
The play selection after the 1st down at the 36 had me scratching my head. Sea had a one armed defensive back on the field. You gotta go after that player. Say Jordy catches that back shoulder throw that went to Rodgers. Maybe Sherman misses the tackle and before you know it, he's in the endzone. What if, what if. What a fuckin' way to flush your Super Bowl hopes down the toilet. Will Packerrats have some sort of therapy for this one?

hoosier
01-19-2015, 08:05 AM
The play selection after the 1st down at the 36 had me scratching my head. Sea had a one armed defensive back on the field. You gotta go after that player. Say Jordy catches that back shoulder throw that went to Rodgers. Maybe Sherman misses the tackle and before you know it, he's in the endzone. What if, what if. What a fuckin' way to flush your Super Bowl hopes down the toilet. Will Packerrats have some sort of therapy for this one?

A long run followed by Kentucky bourbon followed by a Spotted Cow or three for dinner is my preferred therapy.