PDA

View Full Version : Denial Anger Bargaining Depression Acceptance

Harlan Huckleby
01-18-2015, 11:24 PM
I will be stuck at stage 4 -depression - for rest of my life.

About 10 things had to go wrong for Packers to lose. Whole team played not to lose - MM gets blame.

I don't care that Packers aren't going to SB. It would have been nice, but no biggie. It's the way that Packers lost that is so unreal.

Smidgeon
01-18-2015, 11:32 PM
These types of losses seem to happen to the Packers a lot. The "act of God" losses. 2003, 2007, 2009, 2014 (probably missing several).

Now the plus side is that the Packers, unlike many other teams, are in the playoffs often. So they have more opportunities for those losses. It's time for the football gods to bless Green Bay instead of some other fad team that won't be in the playoffs in two more years.

Harlan Huckleby
01-18-2015, 11:34 PM
Actually, I think this loss was more confusing than any other sports loss I've ever seen. It just was such a shocking reversal, I've never been on such a losing end before.

Harlan Huckleby
01-18-2015, 11:40 PM
saw this image, had to chuckle
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/288992121.html

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7r2KKwCIAAJueU.jpg

esoxx
01-18-2015, 11:41 PM
I'm in the anger stage. And will be for some time.

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 11:43 PM
These types of losses seem to happen to the Packers a lot. The "act of God" losses. 2003, 2007, 2009, 2014 (probably missing several).

Now the plus side is that the Packers, unlike many other teams, are in the playoffs often. So they have more opportunities for those losses. It's time for the football gods to bless Green Bay instead of some other fad team that won't be in the playoffs in two more years.

The trouble is:

Getting those other teams to want to cooperate.

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 11:46 PM
Actually, I think this loss was more confusing than any other sports loss I've ever seen. It just was such a shocking reversal, I've never been on such a losing end before.

Hey come on where were you?

You had that time between the end of regulation and the start of OT to get used to the idea the Packers were flushing down the drain.

woodbuck27
01-18-2015, 11:48 PM
The cool thing is this:

We get to feel this way again next year. We can absolutely call ourselves survivors.

Harlan Huckleby
01-18-2015, 11:52 PM
You had that time between the end of regulation and the start of OT to get used to the idea the Packers were flushing down the drain.

Last 15 minutes was blurry nightmare. I was in and out of conciousness. Like the end of a Bill Cosby date.

Joemailman
01-19-2015, 01:06 AM
Last time the Packers lost an overtime playoff game, they won the Super Bowl the following year. What stage am I in?

Tyrion Lannister
01-19-2015, 02:55 AM
Tonight I hired a fair female companion. I did not want to be alone. She stayed for an hour then left me all alone to go on with my miserable existence. Whatever happened to the wondering and wondrous 60's, a time when love was free?

In times like these, I - a wretched dreamer at the far, far, left - am glad I don't own a gun. If you do own a gun, just remember: You are not alone. It's times like these you learn to live again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7hza07W3Ys

Tyrion Lannister
01-19-2015, 03:11 AM
That said, post your favorite sad songs in this thread to help us deal with depression. I'm not sure if that statement is an irony, but I'll start...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYSVMgRr6pw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgfvOqJftIY

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 04:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HpjcVNgkHA

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-19-2015, 05:08 AM
I will be stuck at stage 4 -depression - for rest of my life.

About 10 things had to go wrong for Packers to lose. Whole team played not to lose - MM gets blame.

I don't care that Packers aren't going to SB. It would have been nice, but no biggie. It's the way that Packers lost that is so unreal.

What about the 'get stupid drunk and cry like a little baby' stage? I'm there now and want to know how long it lasts?

Joemailman
01-19-2015, 08:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXysRO11Xi8

woodbuck27
01-19-2015, 09:04 AM
Hi kids:

I'm just watching the replay of my recording of the game.

The Packers played sloppy on 'O' in the first half with too many missed opportunities and conservative play calling.

It got worse for the Packers offense in the second half; yet there's just under 7 minutes left in the 4th Qtr.

Still....

The score is 19-7 Packers and it looks like we're going to pull this game out.

Does Aaron Rodgers have corrected vision? Does he have some kind of music playing in his head; being after all in Seattle a day early before this game?

GO PACK GO !

ThunderDan
01-19-2015, 09:07 AM
Which team scored over 20 points on SEA in December and January?

Come on, both teams are paid to play and SEA has an excellent D.

pbmax
01-19-2015, 09:11 AM
Last time the Packers lost an overtime playoff game, they won the Super Bowl the following year. What stage am I in?

Delusional?

3irty1
01-19-2015, 09:31 AM
The overall mood of the forum seems to have shifted from "We don't expect to win" to "This loss is a travesty and someone must be held responsible." Maybe I need more time but I'm not there yet. The performance in Seattle was mostly a pleasant surprise. In fact I'm pretty sure the Packers are the better team.

pbmax
01-19-2015, 09:34 AM
The overall mood of the forum seems to have shifted from "We don't expect to win" to "This loss is a travesty and someone must be held responsible." Maybe I need more time but I'm not there yet. The performance in Seattle was mostly a pleasant surprise. In fact I'm pretty sure the Packers are the better team.

I expected to win and have thought the Packers matchup well with this team for 3 years.

But I am very tired of being the better team for most of the game and losing anyway.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-19-2015, 09:35 AM

True, but most of that probably due to us having the game in the bag and pissing it away. Those hurt the most, for me anyway.

Bossman641
01-19-2015, 09:42 AM

Agreed. The same people (here, in the media, etc) that are now crucifying McCarthy and Capers are the people who were saying the Packers had no chance in the first place.

3irty1
01-19-2015, 09:43 AM
I expected to win and have thought the Packers matchup well with this team for 3 years.

But I am very tired of being the better team for most of the game and losing anyway.

When you're a good team that's the only kinds of losses you have. I prefer it to the alternative.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-19-2015, 09:46 AM
Not me, I would rather get blown out than be the better team for most of the game and still find a way to lose.

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 09:49 AM
When you're a good team that's the only kinds of losses you have. I prefer it to the alternative.

that's the sanguine view. If you make the playoffs 7/9 years and win one Super Bowl, you are going to lose 6 playoff games and you won't like it. Even if you were to win 3 superbowls, which would be as great a run as any team ever, you still have to suffer four playoff losses. Practically, realistically and statistically, the best of the best teams are guaranteed to lose a lot of painful playoff games.

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 09:51 AM
Not me, I would rather get blown out than be the better team for most of the game and still find a way to lose.

I definitely disagree. I watched those blowout divisional games versus Dallas following '93 and '94 seasons. I far preferred the close loss in '95.

Deputy Nutz
01-19-2015, 09:57 AM
but in 1995, the Packers demonstrated that they had made progress with competing with the Cowboys. Now if the Packers went in to Dallas in 1995 and took an Early two touchdown lead, playing with the right attitude, and then to see them piss the game away? I would much rather have watched the 1994 and 1993 games then have my nuts dragged through the coals.

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 09:59 AM
This is a total cop out. Regardless of your pregame expectations the Packers had a 16-0 lead. When the game starts who cares about expectations?

what the hell do you mean by cop out?

Joemailman
01-19-2015, 10:00 AM
2 teams lost Conference Title Games yesterday. Packers showed they are one of the elite teams in the NFL. Colts did not. I'd rather be a Packer fan.

Teamcheez1
01-19-2015, 10:00 AM
that's the sanguine view. If you make the playoffs 7/9 years and win one Super Bowl, you are going to lose 6 playoff games and you won't like it. Even if you were to win 3 superbowls, which would be as great a run as any team ever, you still have to suffer four playoff losses. Practically, realistically and statistically, the best of the best teams are guaranteed to lose a lot of painful playoff games.

If the Packers don't make it to another SB with MM and Rodgers then they will have underachieved.

Harlan Huckleby
01-19-2015, 10:01 AM
2 teams lost Conference Title Games yesterday. Packers showed they are one of the elite teams in the NFL. Colts did not. I'd rather be a Packer fan.

I've had it with your Goddamn sunny disposition. Piss off

Deputy Nutz
01-19-2015, 10:01 AM
what the hell do you mean by cop out?
I responding to 31, but I forgot to reply with a quote so it didn't make any sense

Deputy Nutz
01-19-2015, 10:02 AM
If the Packers don't make it to another SB with MM and Rodgers then they will have underachieved.
Its the whole Favre scenario all over again. The Packers have the best QBs in the game and can only win one Super Bowl with each of them. That's fucked.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-19-2015, 10:03 AM
I'm outta here for awhile. Reliving the loss is not helping my blood pressure. It will be interesting to see what transpires over the next few months. Its been fun debating, arguing and fighting with the rats.

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 10:03 AM
Its the whole Favre scenario all over again. The Packers have the best QBs in the game and can only win one Super Bowl with each of them. That's fucked.

tell me about it
http://www.nndb.com/people/325/000025250/marino-sm.jpg

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 10:04 AM

Hey, I thought I heard someone mention my name.
http://proplayerinsiders.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Jim-Kelly.jpg

Deputy Nutz
01-19-2015, 10:05 AM
1980s was a hell of a time to try and win the Super Bowl. Elway honestly just out lasted all the great QBs from the 80s so that he could win his SBs

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 10:06 AM

Superbowl? What's that? Tell me more about this 'Super Bowl'
http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600/dan_fouts_1976_10_10.jpg

Deputy Nutz
01-19-2015, 10:06 AM
Hey, I thought I heard someone mention my name.
http://proplayerinsiders.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Jim-Kelly.jpg

Dan is jealous of you, at least you went to 4 straight, or maybe he is just laughing at you.

Joemailman
01-19-2015, 10:08 AM
I've had it with your Goddamn sunny disposition. Piss off

http://www.look.com.ua/pic/201210/1600x1200/look.com.ua-54717.jpg

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 10:10 AM

Super Bowl? Let's not go there; Let's talk Grey cup
http://www.bestsportsphotos.com/image.php?productid=35636

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 10:11 AM

compared to what?

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 10:12 AM
I enjoy winning more than losing

woodbuck27
01-19-2015, 10:33 AM

At least with Brett Favre they got there in back to back seasons.

The Packers and Aaron Rodgers blew a golden opportunity to at least get back to the BIG SHOW another time yesterday.

MM and Aaron Rodgers and today not even Packer Nation know why that is the case.

We've got posters in here that actually want to blame that loss on an insignificant Brandon Bostick.

Sure.....

Before that game it was often mentioned in here:

That Brandon Bostick's contribution was vital to a Green Bay Packer victory in Seattle.

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 10:36 AM
We've got posters in here that actually want to blame that loss on an insignificant Brandon Bostick.

he kinda made himself significant

Joemailman
01-19-2015, 10:41 AM

The Packers and Aaron Rodgers blew a golden opportunity to at least get back to the BIG SHOW another time yesterday.

MM and Aaron Rodgers and today not even Packer Nation know why that is the case.

Sure.....

That Brandon Bostick's contribution was vital to a Green Bay Packer victory in Seattle.

Seriously? Who said that?

vince
01-19-2015, 10:41 AM
Shirley you're not saying that Brandon Bostick was insignificant to that game...

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 10:44 AM
Seriously? Who said that?

He's being Woodbuck facetious. his argument is that Bostick was never considered a critical element BEFORE the game, so therefore he shouldn't be pointed to AFTER the game to have done more (like Rodgers). It's a crazy Woodbuck half argument. Bostick is a nobody, who inserted himself into the game in the worst possible way. But he shouldn't be blamed - Stubby and Rodgers - or someone else with more influence should be blamed. It's a half-assed argument, but it makes half sense.

pbmax
01-19-2015, 10:56 AM
Joe do you have a higher resolution of that balloon photo? Made my broadband look like AOL in 1995.

mraynrand
01-19-2015, 11:12 AM
well, I reached acceptance a while ago and now I'm into the post-acceptance phase of boredom and reality - thinking about the long six months of no football ahead. Time to move on. Cheerio, Packerrats!

Joemailman
01-19-2015, 11:22 AM
He's being Woodbuck facetious. his argument is that Bostick was never considered a critical element BEFORE the game, so therefore he shouldn't be pointed to AFTER the game to have done more (like Rodgers). It's a crazy Woodbuck half argument. Bostick is a nobody, who inserted himself into the game in the worst possible way. But he shouldn't be blamed - Stubby and Rodgers - or someone else with more influence should be blamed. It's a half-assed argument, but it makes half sense.

Oops. Got it. Any player on the field though in that situation is significant and needs to do his job.

3irty1
01-19-2015, 11:58 AM
There is a name for fans who define their fandom by the bitter recoil of defeat rather than the thrill of chasing titles and that name is vikings fan.

denverYooper
01-19-2015, 12:01 PM
well, I reached acceptance a while ago and now I'm into the post-acceptance phase of boredom and reality - thinking about the long six months of no football ahead. Time to move on. Cheerio, Packerrats!

I'm getting there quickly. I had quick anger for about 5 minutes after the game then just felt blah. Today I just keep thinking that I want to just quit watching football and do something more productive with my Sundays. By the time I get back to work tomorrow and deal with the flurry of emails from my scatterbrained manager, this one will be in the rearview.

I keep telling myself that I'm not going to watch the Superbowl, but I probably will.

denverYooper
01-19-2015, 12:06 PM
It could be worse... instead of coming off of a game where Green Bay re-established it's spot in the elite teams we could be Broncos fans staring into an abyss of uncertainty. The Packers have a core of good young players and probably 6 good years of Rodgers yet.

ThunderDan
01-19-2015, 12:07 PM

Sure.....

You can put my name on that Woodbuck in blaming Bostick for his play yesterday. I put my name on it.

And yet Mr. Bostick's play yesterday had a giant impact on the game.

Deputy Nutz
01-19-2015, 12:07 PM
It can always be better, but it can also get worse.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-19-2015, 12:13 PM
I'm getting there quickly. I had quick anger for about 5 minutes after the game then just felt blah. Today I just keep thinking that I want to just quit watching football and do something more productive with my Sundays. By the time I get back to work tomorrow and deal with the flurry of emails from my scatterbrained manager, this one will be in the rearview.

I keep telling myself that I'm not going to watch the Superbowl, but I probably will.

I am always an underdog type of guy so since NE will most likely be the underdog, I will root for them. Plus I get revenge on them goddamn lucky Seachickens. Most likely will listen to it to kill time on my way back from Colorado.

Joemailman
01-19-2015, 12:42 PM
It could be worse... instead of coming off of a game where Green Bay re-established it's spot in the elite teams we could be Broncos fans staring into an abyss of uncertainty. The Packers have a core of good young players and probably 6 good years of Rodgers yet.

This is my thought. The Packers are a better team than they were 2 years ago. That's not easy to do when you're picking 20-30 in the draft every year and paying your QB 20 million. Packers, Seahawks and Patriots are the elite teams in the NFL right now.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-19-2015, 12:47 PM
I get the impression from Rodgers comments yesterday that he is getting impatient too. Anybody think he restructures to take one for the team? Would be nice to find some money to sign a veteran TE. TE probably the biggest need, after cutting Hawk and Jones...

ThunderDan
01-19-2015, 12:51 PM
I get the impression from Rodgers comments yesterday that he is getting impatient too. Anybody think he restructures to take one for the team? Would be nice to find some money to sign a veteran TE. TE probably the biggest need, after cutting Hawk and Jones...

Restructuring isn't going to be a problem this year. The salary cap is taking a large jump. The problem with that is that contracts will be bigger go forward. Cobb's contract will be bigger than Jordys simply because the economic picture has changed.

pbmax
01-19-2015, 01:38 PM
There is a name for fans who define their fandom by the bitter recoil of defeat rather than the thrill of chasing titles and that name is vikings fan.

Must add blame the refs.

woodbuck27
01-19-2015, 02:46 PM
Shirley you're not saying that Brandon Bostick was insignificant to that game...

TE Brandon Bostic's negative role in the game cannot be denied but instead of pointing fingers at any Packer player or coach look at what transpired in the second half from a team stand point.

In that second half Green Bay scored 6 points and Seattle score 22 in regulation time. They got lucky and won the toss in OT and a bad OT rule dictated their winning on an opening drive TD. Score

Seattle 28 - Green bay 22.

Looking at it closer:

In the 2nd half:

Passing yards:

Seattle had 195 ... Green Bay had 56

Rushing Yards:

Seattle had 143 ... Green Bay had 72

Total Yards:

Seattle had 338 ... Green Bay had 128

3rd Down Efficiency:

Seattle 8 of 16 for 50% ... Green Bay 3 of 14 for 21.4 %

What did this really add up to? It translated to Green Bay allowing the biggest second half comeback in NFC Championship history. If it reads better in terms of Seattle gaining the biggest comeback? You select your poison.

I'm actually reading posts in here now claiming this edition of the Green Bay Packers is superior to those teams with recent year playoff failures.

NO....clearly this is the worst defeat by any Green Bay Packer team in Green Bay Packer playoff history. That was clearly an ugly loss by the Green Bay Packers TEAM.

Sure simply redirect and ridicule and well as some will do ...shrug it off. Do that and when you see the Packers fall again next season you've got your standard losers response. How has that worked for 'YOU' so far?

This Green Bay Packer fan believes it's finally time to at least determine a plan that might encourage a greater result for the Green Bay Packers.

A model of HOPE for Green Bay Packer SUCCESS far greater or beyond tramping on inferior teams in the NFCN.

Capisce !?

ThunderDan
01-19-2015, 03:07 PM
So apparently our system needs to be looked at:

We have been to the playoffs 6 straight years (tied for longest streak with NE)
One of only three teams to make the playoffs that has won the Super Bowl in the last 6 years (NE and SEA)
5 out of last 6 season we won 11 or more games including playoffs (2013 8 wins with ARod injured)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_franchise_post-season_streaks

ThunderDan
01-20-2015, 11:47 AM
I was just talking to my local barkeep at lunch today and came up with these thoughts.

The Packers were really in a position for the "perfect storm" to happen. If they had been ahead by 14 or more points or ahead by 10 or less points, they most likely win the game. It was specifically being up between 11-13 that caused the problem.

pbmax
01-20-2015, 11:56 AM
I was just talking to my local barkeep at lunch today and came up with these thoughts.

The Packers were really in a position for the "perfect storm" to happen. If they had been ahead by 14 or more points or ahead by 10 or less points, they most likely win the game. It was specifically being up between 11-13 that caused the problem.

Even though statistically I cannot justify my fear, I cannot stand when the game comes down to an onside kick.

denverYooper
01-20-2015, 12:11 PM
Even though statistically I cannot justify my fear, I cannot stand when the game comes down to an onside kick.

Green Bay's Special Teams have a way of defying the odds. The game was in (and out of) the hands of their most volatile unit at that point.

MadtownPacker
01-20-2015, 12:43 PM

The Packers were really in a position for the "perfect storm" to happen. If they had been ahead by 14 or more points or ahead by 10 or less points, they most likely win the game. It was specifically being up between 11-13 that caused the problem.Simple math. Even just one TD vs 2 FGs equals a big fucking difference.

ThunderDan
01-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Simple math. Even just one TD vs 2 FGs equals a big fucking difference.

Yes, but in this case one less FG is better also.

mraynrand
01-20-2015, 12:55 PM
and no points is worse. Just ask Mike Sherman about 4th and 1s at the goal line going wrong, even with the greatest running game in Packer history.

mraynrand
01-20-2015, 12:56 PM

wanna walk us through the alternate scenarios?

MadtownPacker
01-20-2015, 01:23 PM
wanna walk us through the alternate scenarios?
Probably best we all punch ourselves in the balls until comatose then wake up for the draft.

Fritz
01-20-2015, 03:19 PM
Why punch yourself in the balls when the Packers already did that to us?

pbmax
01-20-2015, 05:52 PM
Alex Gillett could care less.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 1h1 hour ago
New from JS: Packers re-sign all practice squad players except WR Alex Gillett http://ift.tt/1C5NAKK #packers

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 1h1 hour ago
#Packers signed: Myles White, Jean Fanor, Raijon Neal, Tay G-Wright, Joe Thomas, Adrian Hubbard, Jeremy Vujnoich, Joe Madsen and Josh Walker

woodbuck27
01-20-2015, 10:33 PM
http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-locker-room-report/article-1/Packers-players-point-finger-at-missed-chances/288b84bd-4456-4ecd-a247-a67f2ca4d99b?campaign=email_150119

Packers players point finger at missed chances

Posted Jan 18, 2015

Comment woodbuck27:

Missed chances NOT Brandon Bostic.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-21-2015, 07:16 AM
Well, I have pretty much come to grips with the loss. It will always bring a pain behind my eyeballs when I think of it, but I look at the Packers as bringing me oodles of entertainment this year, at a next to nothing price.

On to next year. When do they fire slocum? And would it help if we took up a collection?

woodbuck27
01-21-2015, 08:19 AM
Green Bay's Special Teams have a way of defying the odds. The game was in (and out of) the hands of their most volatile unit at that point.

'Special Teams have to be comprised of roster players with 'Special' talents and every member of any 'Special Team' should be coached to ensure that their assignment sure. Reference Brandon Bostic and the Seattle successful onside kick.

Seattle Seahawks at 02:09 (Onside Kick formation) 4-S.Hauschka kicks onside 15 yards from SEA 35 to 50, impetus ends at SEA 48. RECOVERED by SEA-13-C.Matthews.

All that is on the back of the Special Teams' coach. The Special Teams coach has to be selected by the Head coach.

Shit shouldn't roll up hill. The fact the Packers ST play is poor has to fall on the Coach and ultimately HC Mike McCarthy for retaining Shawn Slocum.

http://www.packers.com/team/coaches/shawn-slocum/f38fc94b-afe7-431f-910c-d9903f9c2ac1

Next season will be Shawn Slocum's 7th season as the Packers ST Coordinator if Mike McCarthy doesn't finally smarten up?

Packerrats is consistent in it's criticisms of the Packers ST's. That has gone on since the 2010 Season Super Bowl win. The Packers ST play is Ranked 22nd in the NFL.

How many times I read posts here last week that spoke to the effect that this NFC championship game would come down to a comparison of ST play and predictions that... if the Packers lost it would be much as a result of poor ST play.

The Seattle Seahawks kicked ass on ST's. It was a lot more than a successful onside kick.

Green Bay took a 16-0 lead into the locker room at the half.

Looking at the Packers punting:

In the second half Tim Masthay punted 44 yards (to Seattle 8 >>> Seattle 22); 44 yards (to Seattle 29 >>> Seattle 34); 37 yards (to Seattle 44 >>> to Seattle 46); *** 30 yards to Seattle 31 ... and 7 Seattle plays later Seattle scores a TD on two consecutive Russell Wilson runs.

*** 4-14-GB 39 (4:00) 8-T.Masthay punts 30 yards to SEA 31, Center-61-B.Goode, out of bounds.

The Green Bay Packers need to find a punter. The Packers punting is Ranked 29th in the NFL.

Cheesehead Craig
01-21-2015, 11:03 AM
The loss sucks, but I'm moving on. I used to get really wrapped up in this stuff, but not any longer. I was upset for a day or two but then I just let it go.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-21-2015, 12:54 PM
The loss sucks, but I'm moving on. I used to get really wrapped up in this stuff, but not any longer. I was upset for a day or two but then I just let it go.

Yeah, me too, but I still would give my left nut to have won that game.

woodbuck27
01-21-2015, 01:18 PM

I agree. I usually give it hell for about three days but yesterday I had too much else on my schedule.

Yet when the team you support has the greatest collapse in it's modern history.

This one is especially right for more introspection and that in spite of the fact a loss in Seattle was probable.

woodbuck27
01-22-2015, 10:01 AM
Must add blame the refs.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2338682-marshawn-lynch-fined-for-td-celebration-latest-details-comments-reaction?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

Marshawn Lynch Fined for TD Celebration: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction

By: Adam Wells , Featured Columnist Jan 22, 2015

Comment woodbuck27:

If the officials see that and call that it would have changed to location of the ball for the kick off.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015011800/2014/POST20/packers@seahawks#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap30 00000460724&tab=analyze&analyze=playbyplay

4th Quarter:

Two-Minute Warning ! :

2-7-GB 32 (1:56) (Shotgun) 3-R.Wilson pass short right to 82-L.Willson to GB 24 for 8 yards (50-A.Hawk; 38-T.Williams).

1-10-GB 24 (1:33) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 24-M.Lynch left tackle for 24 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

TWO-POINT CONVERSION ATTEMPT. 3-R.Wilson pass to 82-L.Willson is complete. ATTEMPT SUCCEEDS.

GB 19 SEA 22 Plays: 4 Possession: 0:44

Green Bay Packers at 01:25 4-S.Hauschka kicks 61 yards from SEA 35 to GB 4. 33-M.Hyde to GB 22 for 18 yards (83-R.Lockette).

A positive difference for the PACKERS if Hauschka must kick from the Seattle 20 yard line.