PDA

View Full Version : Is Russell Wilson the Next Legendary Quarterback?

Deputy Nutz
01-19-2015, 09:49 AM
After his fourth interception, Wilson easily could have put a Gatorade towel over his head and called it a day, but Russell believed in himself and his team and went out there and competed and won a ball game. So many times players see the score board and stop believing they can win, they don't necessarily give up. They still try hard but their will is broken, not Russell Wilson. His turn around, his fortitude remind me of the legends of Joe Montana, John Elway, Brett Favre, and Terry Bradshaw.

Harlan Huckleby
01-19-2015, 09:53 AM
HE's ok, but not black enough

vince
01-19-2015, 10:21 AM
He's money. I don't see him getting to that status in the minds of anyone but Wilson homers unless he has the luxury of playing with the league's elite defense for most of his career.

Striker
01-19-2015, 10:25 AM
As long as the Seattle defense stays healthy and they remain as lucky as they have, sure.

I hope they sign Wilson to a huge contract. The Packers showed what you have to do defensively to beat the Seahawks, but they took the foot off the gas.

Bossman641
01-19-2015, 10:31 AM
Not too many QB's get the luxury of turning the ball over 4 times and having a chance to win the game. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next 2-3 years. Their coaches and scouting dept will start getting poached by other teams, players may not have same drive, Wilson will get a huge extension, Lynch may be gone. They need to put better playmakers around him to offset any decline in the D.

Deputy Nutz
01-19-2015, 11:48 AM
So if the Packers build a great defense they don't need Aaron Rodgers?

Bossman641
01-19-2015, 12:01 PM
So if the Packers build a great defense they don't need Aaron Rodgers?

Depends what the alternative would be. To me Wilson is top 10 but a step below the very best

Deputy Nutz
01-19-2015, 12:04 PM
Fuck statistics. If statistics were important then Tony Romo would be a top 5 qb in the league, but he is not because he doesn't win big football games. He also doesn't have the greatest defense, but no one is making excuses around here for Tony Romo.

The question was, is Russell Wilson becoming a legend? Not a statistical top 5 quarterback. Manning might go down as one of the greatest to ever play the game, but legend? Winning big football games was something the eluded Manning.

Bossman641
01-19-2015, 12:16 PM
Fuck statistics. If statistics were important then Tony Romo would be a top 5 qb in the league, but he is not because he doesn't win big football games. He also doesn't have the greatest defense, but no one is making excuses around here for Tony Romo.

The question was, is Russell Wilson becoming a legend? Not a statistical top 5 quarterback. Manning might go down as one of the greatest to ever play the game, but legend? Winning big football games was something the eluded Manning.

Winning 2 SB's alone would make him a "legend". Would it make him "legendary", as in one of the best QB's ever? At this time, my answer is no. This debate is much too "First Take" for me though

Deputy Nutz
01-19-2015, 12:19 PM
I guess we can just go back to talking about the collapse if this is too First Take for you

Bossman641
01-19-2015, 12:42 PM
My point is it depends how you define legendary, or elite, or whatever talking point term you want to use. I tried to define it as best I could..legendary because he will have won 2 SB, but not one of the best QB's ever.

Striker
01-19-2015, 12:42 PM
See - Manning, Eli.

Bossman641
01-19-2015, 12:52 PM
I don't mean to discredit Wilson, he is very good but he has received a level of support unmatched by 99% of QB's. Full disclosure: I hate ESPN's QBR stat they made up...

Wilson improved to 12-7 (.632) in qualifying starts (minimum 15 action plays) when the opposing quarterback finished with a higher Total QBR score. The other 38 quarterbacks with at least 20 total starts over the past five years have combined to go 163-768 (.175) in such games, with none of them faring better than Tom Brady (11-20, .355). Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning have combined to go 2-32 in those games, showing just how quarterback-driven their teams have been over the past five seasons.

Freak Out
01-19-2015, 02:11 PM
He will be if teams like the Packers keep pulling that shit.

On another note...was it obvious that Clay was going cheap shot on Wilson?

Deputy Nutz
01-19-2015, 02:17 PM
I think Clay was happy to put a block on Wilson, but Wilson got hit and in football collisions happen

3irty1
01-19-2015, 03:59 PM
This is odd timing for this thread considering how Wilson was basically Tim Tebow last night.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-19-2015, 04:02 PM
This is odd timing for this thread considering how Wilson was basically Tim Tebow last night.

Wow, I agree, the dude had like one or two good throws all night and he is now ranked in the top 5 QBs? I don't see it.

Freak Out
01-19-2015, 04:02 PM
Nutz just being Nutz.....rubbing peoples face in it. Just like Bretsky :) DAYUM! LORD HAVE WILSON!

Teamcheez1
01-19-2015, 04:04 PM
My point is it depends how you define legendary, or elite, or whatever talking point term you want to use. I tried to define it as best I could..legendary because he will have won 2 SB, but not one of the best QB's ever.

Trent Dilfer won a SB with an elite defense.

Yesterday was the first game in Wilson's career where the Seahawks did not have a lead at some point in the game (excluding OT).

woodbuck27
01-19-2015, 04:19 PM
Trent Dilfer won a SB with an elite defense.

Yesterday was the first game in Wilson's career where the Seahawks did not have a lead at some point in the game (excluding OT).

For your memory bank: :pack:

The Seahawks took the lead late in the 4th Qtr.

The Packers later FG put the game into OT.

From NFL.Com:

TD M.Lynch 24 yd. run (R.Wilson-L.Willson 2 Point conversion pass) (4-50, 0:44)

Seattle 22 - Green Bay 19

GB FG M.Crosby 48 yd. Field Goal (7-48, 1:11)

Seattle 22 - Green Bay 22.

O.T.

TD J.Kearse 35 yd. pass from R.Wilson (6-87, 3:19) (6-87, 3:19)

Final Score Seattle 28 - Green bay 22.

Striker
01-19-2015, 04:25 PM
It's almost like cover 0 in OT is a bad idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ0UOxrcS2Q

Bossman641
01-19-2015, 04:33 PM
Not always, I believe this was cover 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaJZwYPe7Cc

MadtownPacker
01-19-2015, 04:36 PM
I actually liked wilson but after him suggesting divine intervention I believe he is just another lying kneegrow. I never trust anyone who brings up God with business.

Joemailman
01-19-2015, 04:45 PM
Not always, I believe this was cover 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaJZwYPe7Cc

I thought it was Cover 1. Sharper came up to the line but I thought the other Safety was back. Can't tell by the video. Glad Al returned it instead of sliding. (Cheap shot, I know).

I remember reading an article about the Harris interception. Packers had noticed on film that on 3rd and short, if the defense brought a safety up to the line, Hasselbeck would audible out of the run and throw the quick out pass. So when he started changing the play, Al knew what was coming.

Infamous
01-19-2015, 05:01 PM
HE's ok, but not black enough

BOOM

Infamous
01-19-2015, 05:23 PM
They still try hard but their will is broken, not Russell Wilson. His turn around, his fortitude remind me of the legends of Joe Montana, John Elway, Brett Favre, and Terry Bradshaw.

Yeah, my barber calls Wilson the Black Lord Favre!! Reminds me of how Darrell Bevell and Percy Harvin stated that RW presents with similar idiosyncrasies in the huddle as Lord himself, "have short memory..."

Infamous
01-19-2015, 05:28 PM
I actually liked wilson but after him suggesting divine intervention I believe he is just another lying kneegrow. I never trust anyone who brings up God with business.

hahahahahahah

Don't say liar though Mad; could simply be him being misguided that God really cares about outcome of sporting events...VERY common unfortunately

MadtownPacker
01-19-2015, 05:34 PM
True, he may believe that shit. Which then would make him a crazy kneegrow, much more dangerous!!

Infamous
01-19-2015, 05:44 PM
lol

pbmax
01-19-2015, 05:47 PM
Russell Wilson is an improvement over the Tebow model. But still limited. Throws to contested WR were not accurate until two at the end. He routinely was baited into throwing late in the middle of the field where safeties were picking him off.

Before the game, everyone said the Pack would win 3 out of 10 games played.

After this game, the Seahawks would be lucky to win 3 out of 10 against the Packers. I have been saying this since the Fail Mary game but now we know its true.

King Friday
01-19-2015, 05:49 PM
No...Wilson will not be legendary.

He threw 4 INTs yesterday. The Seahawks aren't about to get any better on offense either. Their cap situation is going to quickly go south in the next 2 years and they will lose a lot of talent.

Wilson is a good QB...he's not a legendary QB who can win you games with his arm alone.

MadtownPacker
01-19-2015, 10:29 PM
How come everyone talk shit about Dilfer winning the SB on the strength of the Ravens defense but Wilson is somehow one of the greatest? If I recall the Ravens playoff run Dilfer made a lot of big throws versus some good defenses when he had to. It is what several supposed experts criticized him for. Going so far as to use him as the example of a game manager. I am positive he didn't have any games as shitty as wilson did yesterday.

George Cumby
01-19-2015, 10:36 PM
One completion in the first half. Legendarily shitty.

Bretsky
01-19-2015, 10:57 PM
How come everyone talk shit about Dilfer winning the SB on the strength of the Ravens defense but Wilson is somehow one of the greatest? If I recall the Ravens playoff run Dilfer made a lot of big throws versus some good defenses when he had to. It is what several supposed experts criticized him for. Going so far as to use him as the example of a game manager. I am positive he didn't have any games as shitty as wilson did yesterday.

I'm too lazy to peal out the stats, but I don't think Dilfer's season stats would be anywhere close to Wilson's. Dilfer's didn't not lead many scoring drives at all. They played field position and it was his job not to screw up too bad cause the Ravens seemed to hardly ever give up much over 10 points.

And I'm not anointing Wilson as anything yet. He's a top 10 QB who was a great Badger QB and normally clutches up.

But he's not elite. He is the best value in the NFL and Seattle will start losing players...finally....next year when they have to pay him 20MIL instead of 500,000 per year.

MadtownPacker
01-20-2015, 12:49 PM
And I'm not anointing Wilson as anything yet. He's a top 10 QB who was a great Badger QB and normally clutches up.Badger homer talk. I know on one of their playoff games Dilfer had big throws to Shannon Sharpe when the D didn't hold. Let me look up the stats before you go buy a Wilson jersey, you fuck!!

denverYooper
01-20-2015, 12:58 PM
Some of those INTs he threw looked nearly blind.

I'll reserve judgment until he's got to carry the team through whole stretches of season.

mraynrand
01-20-2015, 12:59 PM
I'm too lazy to peal out the stats, but I don't think Dilfer's season stats would be anywhere close to Wilson's. Dilfer's didn't not lead many scoring drives at all. They played field position and it was his job not to screw up too bad cause the Ravens seemed to hardly ever give up much over 10 points.

And I'm not anointing Wilson as anything yet. He's a top 10 QB who was a great Badger QB and normally clutches up.

But he's not elite. He is the best value in the NFL and Seattle will start losing players...finally....next year when they have to pay him 20MIL instead of 500,000 per year.

Dilfer wasn't even the Ravens top passer in 2000 - he came in late in relief of Banks, who was truly awful.

Dilfer was kinda blah as a QB, and sure, he was exposed when the defense played worse. Elvis Grbac wasn't much of an improvement however.

Time will tell with Wilson, but as horrible as he was for 55 minutes, he tore it up to finish. He looks real purty when he cries, too.

Patler
01-20-2015, 01:11 PM
Wilson has played fantastic when he has had to. I think he will be a very fine QB for lots of years. That said, he has lead a charmed life in the NFL so far:

- What young QB wouldn't love the luxury of a defense some are now claiming to be worthy of "all time" mention?
- What young QB wouldn't love the luxury of having a Marshawn Lynch to hand off to?
- What young QB wouldn't love to face defenses that have to be geared to stop the run firs?
- What young QB has the good fortune to fumble 13 times in a season and not lose a single one of them?
- What young QB has the good fortune to throw 4 interceptions as part of 5 turnovers in a playoff game, but be down by just 12?

Sometimes you are fortunate in the situations you are put in.

denverYooper
01-20-2015, 05:15 PM
Scott Kacsmar ‏@FO_ScottKacsmar 2m2 minutes ago
Best starting field position in playoff career
Russell Wilson - 33.91

Worst starting field position in playoff career
Andrew Luck - 24.03

woodbuck27
01-20-2015, 06:12 PM
Russell Wilson is now sitting on a 6-1 record as his teams QB in playoff games. Does that impress you?

In comparison Aaron Rodgers is 6-5 in the playoffs. Are you impressed now?

6-1 translates to a 0.857 Winning percentage.

Question:

For NFL QB with at least 3 wins in the playoffs. How many have a higher winning percentage?

Correct Answer:

One and his Record was 9-1 and his name is Bart Starr.

Yes Russell Wilson is well on his way to being accorded Legendary status.

He's proving to be an excellent leader and a winner.

Freak Out
01-20-2015, 06:18 PM
He's divine.

Harlan Huckleby
01-20-2015, 06:27 PM
http://byt.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/divine71.jpg

woodbuck27
01-26-2015, 12:58 PM
This is an amazing stat:

Russell Wilson after the Seattle win Vs Green Bay in the NFC Championship game is 10-0 Vs Super Bowl winning QB's.

LEGEND !

Who could say no?

mraynrand
01-26-2015, 01:41 PM
This is an amazing stat:

Russell Wilson after the Seattle win Vs Green Bay in the NFC Championship game is 10-0 Vs Super Bowl winning QB's.

LEGEND !

Who could say no?

the Seattle defense

woodbuck27
01-26-2015, 01:45 PM
http://byt.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/divine71.jpg

Hello ! I'm Russell Wilson.

woodbuck27
01-26-2015, 01:48 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTABB4kFKD32f-vKhIySk9BXEewJBFRuWp4KVL8IwMINAeWX_e2

Hello. I'm Russell Wilson.

woodbuck27
01-26-2015, 01:51 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrRTfKj0yN3hB8Qd3QKqe6u6WumxuMY hLgt-MMMLjt91y0GtKN

Hello. I'm Russell Wilson.

mraynrand
01-26-2015, 01:56 PM
Woodbuck, why don't you sleep with him and let us all off the hook?

ThunderDan
01-26-2015, 04:42 PM
Of course the Fail Mary game is part of the 10-0.

Freak Out
01-26-2015, 04:49 PM
My wife works for Alaska Airlines, and came home from Seattle last week with a bunch of Seahag/Wilson swag....Wilson is a spokesman for the Airline. Needless to say I shit-canned the lot of it.

pbmax
01-26-2015, 05:15 PM
My wife works for Alaska Airlines, and came home from Seattle last week with a bunch of Seahag/Wilson swag....Wilson is a spokesman for the Airline. Needless to say I shit-canned the lot of it.

Bonfire?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA4Ozqt7338

Freak Out
01-26-2015, 05:44 PM
Close....sauna stove.

MadtownPacker
01-26-2015, 06:06 PM
My wife works for Alaska Airlines, and came home from Seattle last week with a bunch of Seahag/Wilson swag....Wilson is a spokesman for the Airline. Needless to say I shit-canned the lot of it.What a fucking pussy. Should have went all Ike Turner on her. Straight up divorce time!!!

Freak Out
01-26-2015, 06:53 PM
Stupid ass macho beaner. Some great benefits come with that job...plus I love her. :) I dealt with the football transgression appropriately.

Pugger
01-26-2015, 08:09 PM
Winning 2 SB's alone would make him a "legend". Would it make him "legendary", as in one of the best QB's ever? At this time, my answer is no. This debate is much too "First Take" for me though

Winning multiple SBs doesn't make a QB legendary. Just ask Eli Manning.

MadtownPacker
01-26-2015, 08:33 PM
Stupid ass macho beaner. Some great benefits come with that job...plus I love her. :) I dealt with the football transgression appropriately.Aaahh how sweet, you're in love because you get some perks. Fucking heartless prick. :lol:

MadtownPacker
01-26-2015, 08:34 PM
Winning multiple SBs doesn't make a QB legendary. Just ask Eli Manning.
But deflating Brady's heart 2X in the big game does.

denverYooper
02-01-2015, 10:09 PM
But deflating Brady's heart 2X in the big game does.

By that standard, it looks like Wilson's off to a poor start.

pbmax
02-01-2015, 10:26 PM
Russell Wilson clearly lacks focus, fire, aggression and is over emotional. He played terribly at the key moments of the Super Bowl. His win last year was a fluke of a great defense and an opponent with even worse trouble with choking.

See Tom Brady's first Super Bowl.

Pugger
02-01-2015, 10:43 PM
After throwing 4 INTs in our game and choking in the final moments of the SB tonight I think any talk of him being elite should be silenced for a while.

denverYooper
02-01-2015, 10:47 PM
After throwing 4 INTs in our game and choking in the final moments of the SB tonight I think any talk of him being elite should be silenced for a while.

Hopefully not long enough for them to pay him a bunch.

I like Wilson ok but it's not clear he can do enough if the defense struggles.

King Friday
02-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Wilson is a very good QB.

Whether or not he is legendary can't be determined while his team has a legendary defense. The true test will come down the road. This postseason would suggest he still has a ways to go...but I wouldn't count him out.

woodbuck27
02-01-2015, 11:48 PM
Wilson is a very good QB.

Whether or not he is legendary can't be determined while his team has a legendary defense. The true test will come down the road. This postseason would suggest he still has a ways to go...but I wouldn't count him out.

Russell Wilson managed to QB his defending Super Bowl Championship team back to the show again.

He was one questionable call and proper execution away from becoming the youngest two time winner of the Super Bowl.

The man that defeated him tonight Tom Brady is certainly in the conversation as the greatest NFL QB All Time. It's not a disgrace to lose to Tom Brady and a Bill Belichick coached team in the Super Bowl.

Russell Wilson is a very solid leader and QB who manages to rise to meet by far most of the adversity he faces.

smuggler
02-02-2015, 01:47 AM
THE ANSWER IS NO (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge%27s_law_of_headlines)

mraynrand
02-02-2015, 05:32 AM
Russell Wilson managed to QB his defending Super Bowl Championship team back to the show again.

He was one questionable call and proper execution away from becoming the youngest two time winner of the Super Bowl.

The man that defeated him tonight Tom Brady is certainly in the conversation as the greatest NFL QB All Time. It's not a disgrace to lose to Tom Brady and a Bill Belichick coached team in the Super Bowl.

Russell Wilson is a very solid leader and QB who manages to rise to meet by far most of the adversity he faces.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-EAndd1-MNl4/TzRThXA7V7I/AAAAAAAACqg/mhFmE3N53bU/s9000/Flushing%2BToilet.JPG

woodbuck27
02-02-2015, 07:03 AM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/-EAndd1-MNl4/TzRThXA7V7I/AAAAAAAACqg/mhFmE3N53bU/s9000/Flushing%2BToilet.JPG

When you post that .... 'YOU' flush yourself down the toilet mraynrand.

mraynrand
02-02-2015, 09:20 AM
When you post that .... 'YOU' flush yourself down the toilet mraynrand.

I've had my Russell Wilson moments to be sure, where I've cocked up golden opportunities...

This was a pretty bad one for Wilson. After playing like garbage again for almost a whole half, saved by two INTs by the defense, a no-name WR who knows how to push off and leap for the ball, and a totally lucky catch to get into scoring position, to throw that awful pass has to be crushing. I'm sure he'll recover, especially after he re-negotiates and becomes the NFL's highest paid player...

Pugger
02-02-2015, 09:37 AM
I've had my Russell Wilson moments to be sure, where I've cocked up golden opportunities...

This was a pretty bad one for Wilson. After playing like garbage again for almost a whole half, saved by two INTs by the defense, a no-name WR who knows how to push off and leap for the ball, and a totally lucky catch to get into scoring position, to throw that awful pass has to be crushing. I'm sure he'll recover, especially after he re-negotiates and becomes the NFL's highest paid player...

And he wasn't very good 2 weeks ago for the majority of that game either. Seattle's offense runs thru Lynch and not Wilson. He's a nice young QB who is fearless and can kill you with his feet but he isn't elite. Only a handful today are: Brady, AR, Brees, Manning if he returns and perhaps Luck. Wilson is most definately a top 10 QB, however.

woodbuck27
02-02-2015, 09:56 AM

Did you even watch that game mraynrand? How many times did he complete a pass for a TD in the Red Zone?

If you recorded it maybe? take a second look. Russell Wilson doesn't deserve your criticism.

Time and again in that game he demonstrated that he could rebound. He played very well overall.

Recover from what?

Helping to get his team to two straight Super Bowls. Who were the last Green Bay Packer QB's to match that?

woodbuck27
02-02-2015, 10:38 AM
Comment woodbuck27:

This is a classy and intelligent young man.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/02/russell-wilson-blame-me-i-made-the-throw/

Russell Wilson: Blame me, I made the throw

Posted by Josh Alper on February 2, 2015, 7:17 AM EST

" ...a flood of questions for coach Pete Carroll and offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell about who decided to throw the ball rather than hand it to Marshawn Lynch. Both men took responsibility for it, but Wilson wasn’t willing to put blame for what happened at the feet of the coaches.

Wilson credited Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler for making a good play and said the he didn’t question the play call while also pointing the finger at himself for the way things played out.

“I put the blame on me — I’m the one who threw it,” Wilson said. “It’s something you learn from, it’s something you grow from. ..."

denverYooper
02-02-2015, 10:59 AM
The Onion, doing Onion things...
http://www.theonion.com/articles/god-fuck-russell-wilson,37911/

woodbuck27
02-02-2015, 11:06 AM
The Onion, doing Onion things...
http://www.theonion.com/articles/god-fuck-russell-wilson,37911/

Sometimes GOD disappoints me:

He forgot to PS:

"GOD Bless 'the Green Bay Packers' in 2015-16."

mraynrand
02-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Recover from what?

losing the game

woodbuck27
02-02-2015, 11:37 AM
losing the game

Russell Wilson will learn and recover from that loss yesterday.

Today Vegas seems to agree with my prediction:

Google....Vegas favourite to win Super Bowl 50?

ThunderDan
02-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Russell Wilson will learn and recover from that loss yesterday.

Today Vegas seems to agree with my prediction:

Google....Vegas favourite to win Super Bowl 50?

But the Packers at 7-1 Vegas odds shows that ARod and MM won't be able to learn and recover from the loss two weeks ago.

mraynrand
02-02-2015, 11:53 AM
"I wish I could have lived to see Russell Wilson play better."

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/02/254331C900000578-2935929-image-a-7_1422858323472.jpg

woodbuck27
02-02-2015, 11:57 AM
But the Packers at 7-1 Vegas odds shows that ARod and MM won't be able to learn and recover from the loss two weeks ago.

Did you and mrynrand both attend the same school of sarcasm?

If you did I hope it didn't cost you much.

Striker
02-02-2015, 12:03 PM

Yep, those were some big time difficult throws he made for scores. To a wide open Baldwin (after Revis got picked by the ump) and a wide open Matthews (after he was given a 5 yard cushion). So tough.

He only completed 12 passes (granted he didn't make many attempts) but the 20 yard average should basically tell you that he just pitches it up there hoping his guy comes down with it or no one does.

Almost Flacco-esque when you think about it.

Frankly he's lucky he wasn't picked on the flukey Kearse catch. The ball was underthrown and he easily could have been the goat instead of Bevell/Carroll.

Iron Mike
02-02-2015, 01:38 PM

Can she hook us up with some discounted tix when Alaska starts the SEA-MKE flight in July???

Iron Mike
02-02-2015, 01:41 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/02/254331C900000578-2935929-image-a-7_1422858323472.jpg

Peyton Manning voice:

"Nationwide, my child just died....."

Iron Mike
02-02-2015, 01:59 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10959508_10153003263504014_2360903739924153439_n.j pg?oh=426a36227f6db9e28d205dbbae531526&oe=556066F6&__gda__=1432105865_945d89e56e333223b56eb20992f68b6 c