PDA

View Full Version : Come in from the window ledge, they will get better!

BlueBrewer
08-30-2006, 05:05 PM
For all of you that are ready to hang it up after one ...make that two embarrassing Pre-Season games, I am ashamed of you. We all know that that this team is a young team. There will be growing pains. There will be glimpses of greatness throughout this long season. Players will be injured. Players will rise to the occasion. AJ Hawk will begin to look like a great linebacker. Favre will throw touchdowns and interceptions. Mcarthy will have brilliant moments and moronic ones. All in all we will have a rollercoaster season. So hang on, take the noose off, open the garage door and shut off the car, and put the gun back on safe. The sun will come up after the next loss. Peace out!!! :mrgreen:

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-30-2006, 05:08 PM
Just shut my window

MJZiggy
08-30-2006, 05:11 PM
Nicely stated BlueBrewer. Couldn't have said it any better myself. And believe me, I've tried.

BallHawk
08-30-2006, 05:14 PM
So I guess I better purge up all those Cherry-Flavored Children's Tylenols, right?

Packnut
08-30-2006, 05:43 PM
Yep, your right. Things will get better-cause after that Monday night debacle, it can't get any worse! :lol:

Joemailman
08-30-2006, 05:46 PM
The odd thing is, it's as if the 28-point win over Atlanta never happened. The Packers haven't been consistently bad. They haven't been consistent about anything. That is to be expected from a team thet is starting 2 rookies on the OL while installing a completely new blocking scheme on offense.

Most disappointing thing so far: Veteran Defensive backfield hasn't lived up to their billing. Both Harris and Woodson have each had 1 atrocious game.

Most encouraging thing so far: Favre showed against Atlanta that he is still capable of greatness when he has protection.

Badgepack
08-30-2006, 06:07 PM
It's just hard to swallow losing like this after we were spoiled by 13 yrs of being a top NFL team.

It's also hard to see Favre go out with games like the last one.

Maybe MM can get these guys to overachieve yet and pull out an average or even good season. Like stated above, we have the same record as everyone else.

Heck, we are Packer fans, we root for the best team in all sports. All the history, no greedy owners, small town, best stadium, best fans, and all the great players. Just hard to see us get beat by being outplayed, outcoached, and just looking plain sorry across the board.

woodbuck27
08-30-2006, 06:14 PM
So I guess I better purge up all those Cherry-Flavored Children's Tylenols, right?

Ohhh No BalllHawk !

Your not on the Kiddy treat pills too.

Check into Re-hab.... soon. :mrgreen:

GO PACK GO ! GO UP ... Look wayyyy UP...

woodbuck27
08-30-2006, 06:18 PM
It's... Pre SEASON !

It may be ... a nice Christmas for Teddy?

Some people ensure their Christmas gift.

BlueBrewer
08-31-2006, 08:08 AM
Just remember, whether we win or lose we are the greatest football fans ever. Lets keep it that way. Go Pack Go!!!

test
08-31-2006, 08:42 AM
8-8 will be a good year for this team.