PDA

View Full Version : Can I change my Packer's season prediction?

oregonpackfan
08-30-2006, 08:17 PM
About a month ago, one of the female posters(I'm not sure if it was FavreChild, MJziggy, or GBrulz) listed the topic of season won-loss predictions for the Packers. Many of the posters listed their predictions. I believe my prediction was 9-7.

After Monday night's debacle against the Bengals, I would like to change it to 5-11. Does anyone else have regrets about their prediction?

OPF

Rastak
08-30-2006, 08:32 PM
About a month ago, one of the female posters(I'm not sure if it was FavreChild, MJziggy, or GBrulz) listed the topic of season won-loss predictions for the Packers. Many of the posters listed their predictions. I believe my prediction was 9-7.

After Monday night's debacle against the Bengals, I would like to change it to 5-11. Does anyone else have regrets about their prediction?

OPF

Nope, once it hits the archives it set in stone..which is why I'm waiting until right before week 1 to make any NFC North predictions....

retailguy
08-30-2006, 08:36 PM

OPF

nope, you're stuck with your 16-0 prediction, Tex. We wouldn't have it any other way.... :mrgreen: :wink:

Brando19
08-30-2006, 08:37 PM
I wasn't on the forums at the time, so here's my prediction : 8-8

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Anyone who wants to make a prediction, here you go..........

http://packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=1310&start=140

GrnBay007
08-30-2006, 09:39 PM
I was thinking we would have predictions pre preseason and post preseason. ....starting a new post preseason predictions after Friday. See if they've changed and how accurate any of them are at the end of the season. Thanks for locating this one packfan MD!!!

MJZiggy
08-30-2006, 09:41 PM

OPF

No changes, sorry can't do it. You have to stand by your optimism. Remember better to have faith in your team and have them not get there than to be the one who said they'd suck only to have them do well. We already have enough of the predictions of doom. I still have my kool aid and it goes down really well with a shot of rum in it.

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-30-2006, 09:42 PM
Would have been a good idea oo7. Will, for what it's worth, I predict a 2-2 preseason record. :mrgreen:

Joemailman
08-30-2006, 09:42 PM
I was thinking we would have predictions pre preseason and post preseason. ....starting a new post preseason predictions after Friday. See if they've changed and how accurate any of them are at the end of the season. Thanks for locating this one packfan MD!!!

I predicted 6-9 wins earlier. I guess you're gonna force me to make a commitment :roll:

MJZiggy
08-30-2006, 09:44 PM
Considering 007's reply, I guess I'll have to back down on my no changes stance. But I could use a drinking buddy here.

KYPack
08-30-2006, 09:45 PM

Do it 00.

I was one of the worst at 7-9.

I bet I'll be higher with the same prediction.

This is gonna be a season of extremes, fantastic when everything clicks & shock theater when the boys don't do right.

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-30-2006, 09:46 PM
No, no changes. what would be the piont of predicting if you could change it.

GrnBay007
08-30-2006, 09:50 PM
Would have been a good idea oo7. Will, for what it's worth, I predict a 2-2 preseason record. :mrgreen:

What I mean is that we made predictions prior to seeing the Packers play already. Now (after Fri) I thought it would be fun to post predictions for the season after we had the preseason preview. It would be a different thread completely
Is that clearer than my other post? lol

SD GB fan
08-30-2006, 10:58 PM
im still sticking with my 7-9 prediction

Scott Campbell
08-30-2006, 11:18 PM

OPF

Nope, once it hits the archives it set in stone..which is why I'm waiting until right before week 1 to make any NFC North predictions....

I'm making mine right before Xmas. I'm much more accurate that way.

Rastak
08-31-2006, 05:19 AM

OPF

I'm making mine right before Xmas. I'm much more accurate that way.

So we'll get Scotts week 15 and 16 predictions at that time?

KYPack
08-31-2006, 08:04 AM
One of yer better posts Rastak.

Ya didn't say anything!

Get back in there and be counted.

Rastak
08-31-2006, 08:08 AM
One of yer better posts Rastak.

Ya didn't say anything!

Get back in there and be counted.

Accidently put it in his quote....fixed....

wist43
08-31-2006, 09:12 AM
I started out with 5-11 to 7-9...

Now I'm at 4-12 to 6-10.

2-14 or 3-13 wouldn't surprise me though.

GBRulz
08-31-2006, 09:21 AM
Zig, I'm there for ya!

Some of the bars around here used to give away shots each time the Packers scored a TD. However, on the assumption that by continuing this practice, they didn't like the fact that their customers went away thirsty. Police also complained that they weren't busting enough people for drunk driving and something needed to be done. So, now the bars give shots away each time the opposing team scores.

Ok, not really but ... what a cheap way to get drunk, eh? :wink:

Tony Oday
08-31-2006, 09:49 AM
10-6 for sure this year. I might even up that. We will dominate this year.

MJZiggy
08-31-2006, 10:03 AM
My Kool-Aid buddy!! I absolutely agree with this prediction. What flavor shall we drink today? I'm thinkin' lime with a shot of Malibu in it.

mngolf19
08-31-2006, 12:32 PM
While 007 struggled to get a commitment out of me at 7-9, oddly I am going to stick with that. I agree the Pack looks horrible at times, but I think the division is going to surprise this year. And while the Pack may struggle in the div, I think it will knock off some others they weren't supposed to.

CaptainKickass
08-31-2006, 06:13 PM
My Kool-Aid buddy!! I absolutely agree with this prediction. What flavor shall we drink today? I'm thinkin' lime with a shot of Malibu in it.

I like the choicke of cocktail MJ but alas........

I am a loyal drinker of Captain Morgan.

He's a distant relative of Captain Kickass. And being that I am The Captain I might as well order The Captain just so there's no confusion.

:mrgreen: :D

CaptainKickass
08-31-2006, 06:13 PM
DAMN DOUBLE POST!

Maybe me and The Captain were starting a bit too early??

He's a distant relative of Captain Kickass. And being that I am The Captain I might as well order The Captain just so there's no confusion.

MJZiggy
08-31-2006, 08:28 PM

What the hell. Rum is rum. Have whatever you want as long as it has a little kool-aid in it.

GrnBay007
08-31-2006, 10:03 PM
While 007 struggled to get a commitment out of me at 7-9, oddly I am going to stick with that.

...commitment is such a serious word. Lets first work on getting you to convert to the Green and Gold!!!! :twisted:

:wink: :razz: