PDA

View Full Version : Jarrett Bush Arrested, Not A Fan Of Negotiating Leverage

pbmax
03-02-2015, 07:35 AM
http://wbay.com/2015/03/02/packers-cornerback-bush-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct/

Packers cornerback Jarrett Bush was arrested for public intoxication Sunday in California.

oldbutnotdeadyet
03-02-2015, 07:44 AM
http://wbay.com/2015/03/02/packers-cornerback-bush-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct/

Packers cornerback Jarrett Bush was arrested for public intoxication Sunday in California.

It never ceases to amaze me how these professionals can find ways to fuck up...

Joemailman
03-02-2015, 07:51 AM
Do you think professionals in other occupations don't occasionally have too much to drink? This is only a news story because he's an athlete. Not likely to be a big deal as I don't think Bush has ever been in trouble before.

MadScientist
03-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Bad off season for Packers arrests. At least Bush wasn't driving and didn't hurt anybody, so it's about as minor of a thing that you can get arrested for.

mraynrand
03-02-2015, 10:07 AM
how much coin did he have on him? Did they confiscate it?

Joemailman
03-02-2015, 10:45 AM
per Wilde:

Police said Bush was cooperative after being detained. And he will not be charged. Bush's arrest was recorded in the Solano County Jail logs.

pbmax
03-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Strengths: Coachable

HowardRoark
03-02-2015, 11:38 AM
What is Public Intoxication anyway? On any given home game Sunday, couldn't all of Lambeau Field be arrested?

Fritz
03-02-2015, 11:41 AM
This might mean that he gets fewer calls from other teams (except maybe the Lions and Raiders).

denverYooper
03-02-2015, 11:44 AM
A bottle of white, A bottle of red
Perhaps a bottle of rose instead
We'll get a table near the street
In your old familiar place
You and I - face to face

A bottle of red, bottle of white
it all depends on your appetite
I'll fight you any time you want
By our Italian Restaurant.

Smidgeon
03-02-2015, 12:10 PM
What is Public Intoxication anyway? On any given home game Sunday, couldn't all of Lambeau Field be arrested?

From experience, you don't even have to have any alcohol in you to be charged for public intoxication.

Source: I was at the Iowa State VEISHEA riots a decade back, and everyone arrested was charged with public intoxication because they acted like they were intoxicated.

mraynrand
03-02-2015, 03:57 PM

sometimes they are

red
03-02-2015, 04:45 PM

don't forget, he was drunk in a bar. the cops where the ones trying to drag him outside into the public realm

95% of people over the age of 12 in wisconsin and the UP could be arrested for "publib intoxication" at anytime

at least he was smart enough to cooperate with the cops, and not make things worse

Joemailman
03-02-2015, 05:41 PM
don't forget, he was drunk in a bar. the cops where the ones trying to drag him outside into the public realm

95% of people over the age of 12 in wisconsin and the UP could be arrested for "publib intoxication" at anytime

at least he was smart enough to cooperate with the cops, and not make things worse

Which might mean he wasn't very intoxicated. Smart and highly intoxicated usually don't go together.

Guiness
03-03-2015, 08:46 AM

Which makes me wonder how he got in trouble at all? Arrested for being drunk in a bar? Oh, the horror!

Joemailman
03-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Which makes me wonder how he got in trouble at all? Arrested for being drunk in a bar? Oh, the horror!

Police were called to Evelyn's Big Italian Restaurant early Sunday morning in downtown Vacaville after a fight broke out. According to police, most of the people involved in the disturbance dispersed upon officers' arrival, but a handful of people remained and did not leave after repeatedly being asked to do so. One of those people was Bush, who was then taken into custody for public intoxication.

Police said Bush was cooperative after being detained. And he will not be charged. Bush's arrest was recorded in the Solano County Jail logs..

red
03-03-2015, 05:07 PM
so

bush was running over to a lady to try and talk her up. trips over the foot of the table and goes down. the lady laughs at him, allowing one of bush's buddies to move in on the woman.

bush then celebrates his involvement in getting his friend laid by jumping up and down and jawing with everyone in the bar like he had just won the super bowl.

after continuing on like this for over 10 minutes, the police were called to settle bush down and let him know he actually didn't do shit on the play to warrant celebration

bush, obviously disagreed and ended up in jail