PDA

View Full Version : TE Jimmy Graham traded to Seahawks

Sparkey
03-10-2015, 03:05 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/10/report-seahawks-trade-for-jimmy-graham/

Ngata traded to Lions http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/10/ravens-trade-defensive-tackle-haloti-ngata-to-the-lions/

denverYooper
03-10-2015, 03:09 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/10/report-seahawks-trade-for-jimmy-graham/

Good to see they're shoring up their OL too.

Tony Oday
03-10-2015, 03:19 PM
Wow the Hawks are going all chips in.

Patler
03-10-2015, 03:31 PM
So, who is the Seahawks starting center, for now?
Patrick Lewis, who was with the Packers a couple training camps ago?

Sparkey
03-10-2015, 03:35 PM
Lemuel Jeanpierre ? Their line is going to be a weak spot.

Patler
03-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Lemuel Jeanpierre

I thought he was a free agent?

Sparkey
03-10-2015, 03:54 PM
Yup he is a FA, site I looked at had him listed on their depth chart.

denverYooper
03-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Kevin Seifert ‏@SeifertESPN 22m22 minutes ago
Is the Jimmy Graham deal really about the Saints’ salary cap woes? Deal only gives them $2 million in cap relief, per @ESPNStatsInfo

denverYooper
03-10-2015, 04:08 PM
Kevin Seifert ‏@SeifertESPN 22m22 minutes ago
Is the Jimmy Graham deal really about the Saints’ salary cap woes? Deal only gives them $2 million in cap relief, per @ESPNStatsInfo

Translation: he must have been a pain in the ass.

Patler
03-10-2015, 05:41 PM
Translation: he must have been a pain in the ass.

Didn't Graham appeal (and lose) their franchise tender as a TE, arguing he should get the WR tender? Maybe hard feelings linger.

pbmax
03-10-2015, 05:48 PM
Seattle is selling this as having the two top TD producing skill position players in football (Lynch and Graham).

There is not much immediate cap benefit to the Saints, though they will improve their O line. Big gain would seem to be removal of monster contract for player that was recently injured.

red
03-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Didn't Graham appeal (and lose) their franchise tender as a TE, arguing he should get the WR tender? Maybe hard feelings linger.

yup, that was last offseason

KYPack
03-10-2015, 10:40 PM
NO has to shave cap. They only gain a couple mill, but they need to do more to get under.

Graham appeared to be hurt and losing his old pizzazz last season.

I'd take him if we could get him.

If we didn't tender Boykin, is he cut, izzat the idea on him?

Cheesehead Craig
03-10-2015, 10:41 PM
Wilson was sacked 42 times last year as it was, now the Pro-Bowl C is gone? Time to jump those short routes if you're playing Seattle.

vince
03-10-2015, 11:09 PM
NO has to shave cap. They only gain a couple mill, but they need to do more to get under.

Graham appeared to be hurt and losing his old pizzazz last season.

I'd take him if we could get him.

If we didn't tender Boykin, is he cut, izzat the idea on him?
He's cut KY. He's free to sign with anyone and try to make Ted look bad. He's a reliable receiver and strong but I'm all for giving Janis as many reps as possible over Boykin. McGinn, Silverstein, and Woody are hoping Boykin hits it big with the Redskins, Bears, Vikings or Jaguars or someone. Hopefully he can make a career of it.

I really think Janis is going to make some guys look bad. Guys watched Jordy fly by em for years now Janis is bigger, whiter and faster. Fuck Kansas State, we got Saginaw Valley State waiting in the wings.

Hopefully he can get on the same page as Rodgers. It takes time. Abby jumping in. Adams needs to get the back shoulder throw down. He's flying down field too much covered when Rodgers is looking back shoulder.

A lot of white boys getting together to kick some ass. Linsley's an ass-beater. That guy's punch can put guys on their backs. If Bakh holds up look out. Can't wait.