PDA

View Full Version : Hawk to Bengals

KYPack
03-10-2015, 10:32 PM
AJ inks a contract with the Bengals.

Couple year deal, really a one year, probably his finale.

He'll get snaps, Burfict can't stay healthy.

Doubt he can play OLB in a 4-3, he'll probably be the Mike down here.

A.J. Hawk arguably the worst player of the @PFF era. Owner of a -57.0 rating since 2007.

I wonder about those Pro Football focus ratings, but maybe Hawk is that sucky, who knows?

vince
03-11-2015, 12:32 AM
I hope he does OK for them. Great guy but I think I'd take Hardy Nickerson's over-the-hill vs. Hawk's old and slow. I swear he's been moving backwards for about the last three years so he doesn't miss the angle on the big play.

QBME
03-11-2015, 08:20 AM
Good for him. He had a decent run in GB, won a Superbowl. Now gets to close it out by playing in front of his home crowd, family and friends.

mraynrand
03-11-2015, 09:52 PM
March 11 and Hawk hasn't been cut yet. Each day is a gift.

Carolina_Packer
03-11-2015, 10:39 PM
There's always June 1st, monsieur Rand.

KYPack
03-12-2015, 10:34 AM
The Bengals play a 4-3 and require their Mikes to cover a lot of ground.

Unless AJ recovers 100% of what's left of his speed, he may not make the opening roster.

I think he may well do it, but he's still holding on to his NFL career.

Tony Oday
03-12-2015, 11:21 AM
I hope he just blows up in a 4-3, would be awesome.

MadtownPacker
03-12-2015, 12:58 PM
Good for him. He had a decent run in GB, won a Superbowl. Now gets to close it out by playing in front of his home crowd, family and friends.Wow, finally a post that lives up to the whole "classiest fans in the NFL" talk we often hear about GBP fans. Maybe these pukes hating can learn from you.

I agree with your post and say thanks AJ, wish you the best.

mraynrand
03-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Wow, finally a post that lives up to the whole "classiest fans in the NFL" talk we often hear about GBP fans. Maybe these pukes hating can learn from you.

I agree with your post and say thanks AJ, wish you the best.

If I were next to you, I would induce vomiting on your shoes.

MadtownPacker
03-12-2015, 04:03 PM
If I were next to you, I would induce vomiting on your shoes.

See that's more like it!!! At least you have the decency to live up to the standard of "drunk Packer fan". :lol: