PDA

View Full Version : Attention Gamers

MJZiggy
08-31-2006, 11:58 AM
I need a hand with something. If you are into Madden and have a little time, could you please pm me?

Thanks,
Zig

Little Whiskey
09-04-2006, 10:20 PM
what do you need to know, zig??? or has all your madden questions been answered???

MJZiggy
09-04-2006, 10:26 PM
We need a good gamer to run the simulations of the Dragon games. A nice fan like yourself could win a job within the organization working at the stadium each week (we'll even put you in the press box).

We've had a couple of people that could do it, but no easy way to get the results out to the rest of us. Any ideas?

Little Whiskey
09-04-2006, 11:01 PM
let me think about how to do that. i am not a techie, so i am not sure how to get it from the game to the computer without just building a spreadsheet and posting that.

however, i am not the man for the job. i have a very unpredictable schedule. that doesn't allow me to post on a regular basis let alone play madden on a schedule. didn't we have someone from C-E that figured out this problem?? too bad UNF couldn't pass that thread over to this site. might make things a bit easier. i suppose i should head over to the pack section and check in on that thread.

BallHawk
09-05-2006, 06:28 AM
I have the time, and I have the game, but give me more details on exactly wha I'd have to do.

Thanks

Little Whiskey
09-05-2006, 03:56 PM
here is the problem as i see it. The team needs to be imported into madden (or some other simulator game) in order that we might find out how our team compares to the other nfl teams. however the problem is that our team must exist in a NFL that either allows them as an expansion team or a buy out team (i believe that the talk was to move the Saints to New mexico) then you need to update all the Current NFL rosters to reflect the changes that have been made. now the season(s) need to be simulated and the statistics need to be posted. some would like to have the actual game be broadcast over the web. I'm sure there are folks out there that know exactly what can be done to make this process simple and fun for all. maybe that someone is you ballhawk. it would be cool.

MJZiggy
09-05-2006, 04:04 PM
For now, I just wanna make sure the games get played. We can get fancy once everything's set up and working.