PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Super Bowl odds

ThunderDan
05-30-2015, 10:59 AM
Sitting in Las Vegas and looking at the odds.
Packers 4-1
Seahawks 9-2
Pats 9-1
Colts 5-1
Cowgirls 8-1

Everyone else is 11-1 or greater.

esoxx
05-30-2015, 11:22 AM
Yup, special season looming. It's all right there in front of us.

mraynrand
05-30-2015, 12:57 PM
Yup, special season looming. It's all right there in front of us.

APRH

red
05-30-2015, 06:20 PM
i actually surprised myself today when i realized that i have almost zero excitement for the upcoming season

i think i still feel let down and betrayed by the way the team and coaches shit the bed at the end of last season

and it didn't help that the front office decided that the biggest need on the team for the last two years needed nothing more then a 5th round pick to fix it

mraynrand
05-30-2015, 07:50 PM
and it didn't help that the front office decided that the biggest need on the team for the last two years needed nothing more then a 5th round pick to fix it

well at least they fooled the dupes in Vegas

pbmax
05-30-2015, 09:42 PM
i actually surprised myself today when i realized that i have almost zero excitement for the upcoming season

i think i still feel let down and betrayed by the way the team and coaches shit the bed at the end of last season

Pretty sure that a first rounder was discovered to be the answer to ILB.

esoxx
05-31-2015, 06:42 PM
Pretty sure that a first rounder was discovered to be the answer to ILB.

Clay

bobblehead
06-01-2015, 12:53 PM
Clay

Ya think?? Special 2-4 defenses have guys like Willis and Lewis at ILB....and Clay. The defense went from pedestrian to really fucking good the DAY we moved him inside. If I could chart the plays where Hawk was on the field vs. not last year I bet it would be scary.

bobblehead
06-01-2015, 12:54 PM
Hehe..I meant 3-4, but for wists sake I won't edit it.

Rutnstrut
06-01-2015, 10:50 PM
Ya think?? Special 2-4 defenses have guys like Willis and Lewis at ILB....and Clay. The defense went from pedestrian to really fucking good the DAY we moved him inside. If I could chart the plays where Hawk was on the field vs. not last year I bet it would be scary.

Well except for those plays during the playoff loss that Clay was on the sidelines with menstrual cramps or some mysterious shit that has yet to be explained.

Patler
06-02-2015, 06:56 AM
Well except for those plays during the playoff loss that Clay was on the sidelines with menstrual cramps or some mysterious shit that has yet to be explained.

It was a strange time for the face of their defense to need a "breather", wasn't it?
It was even more strange for the player himself not to be stomping the sidelines, wanting to get back in.
Even stranger still, if MM was really unaware of it, as he claimed to be.

Pugger
06-02-2015, 05:27 PM
It was a strange time for the face of their defense to need a "breather", wasn't it?
It was even more strange for the player himself not to be stomping the sidelines, wanting to get back in.

I think this situation was one of the reasons why MM has decided to relinquish his play-calling duties this year.

Freak Out
06-02-2015, 06:48 PM

I hadn't thought about the game for quite some time.....ugh. Bastards. :)

vince
06-03-2015, 08:01 AM
Those odds look right on to me. Seattle will be formidable. Indy appears to have a cakewalk in the AFC South. NE may be more battle tested by the end of the year though because I'd say the AFC East looks improved.

Cowboys will be interesting. On paper they look really good but that's been said before.

Pugger
06-03-2015, 08:33 AM
Will the 'girls be as good without Murray?

Fritz
06-03-2015, 11:41 AM
And will the Packers' defense be better than last year's end-of-year version? I am hoping that, with health, the defensive line and the linebacking crew will be better, maybe the safeties, too. Not so sure about the corners.