PDA

View Full Version : Slight OT - Florida State QB punches girl in bar

Rastak
07-06-2015, 07:17 PM
Not sure what to think of this goofy shit. He comes barging in for a drink, she takes umbrage and puts up her dukes like "let's settle this now", he kind of manhandles her a bit then she lands a weak left to the face and he delivers the stunning blow.

I think I gotta take her side here but when you throw the first punch you gotta be sure it's gonna count.

I have a question during this lull in football season which is the only reason I post this. Does the law recognize officially what sex either participant is by the letter of the law? I mean clearly a jury and probably a judge will say he's 100% at fault because you shouldn't hit a woman. Again, legally if someone hits you first, would that be assault by both parties sex of each non-withstanding?

edit: fireworks somewhere between 1:40 and 1:55

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2015/07/06/video-shows-punch-that-led-to-qbs-arrest/29775149/

pbmax
07-06-2015, 07:35 PM
What an idiot. But still not as stupid as discharging a firearm in public.

mraynrand
07-06-2015, 08:04 PM
This is going in a good direction - ranking the stupidity.

Rastak
07-06-2015, 08:09 PM
What an idiot. But still not as stupid as discharging a firearm in public.

Smarter than Plaxico wearing a gun to a club in his sweat pants and having it slide down, he grabs it to stop the slide and shoots himself.

Fritz
07-07-2015, 07:57 AM
Friends don't let friends punch women.

But the best part is that his punch didn't even put her down. Her knees buckle a little, but then she's back up.

Good question - does he get any legal points in his favor that she threw the first (albeit lame) punch? Does it matter that she's a she?

If that does matter, should prosecutors take into account that a guy in a fight with another guy is a skinny weakling?

Patler
07-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Friends don't let friends punch women.

But the best part is that his punch didn't even put her down. Her knees buckle a little, but then she's back up.

Good question - does he get any legal points in his favor that she threw the first (albeit lame) punch? Does it matter that she's a she?

If that does matter, should prosecutors take into account that a guy in a fight with another guy is a skinny weakling?

If it matters that she is a she, in today's world, he was faced with many questions, because you can't take everything at face value.
Is she really a she just because she looks like a she? Did she used to be a he? Is she becoming a he?
It's a complicated world we live in.

pbmax
07-07-2015, 08:28 AM
He grabbed her arm first, so he is faces the problem of escalation as well.

Rastak
07-07-2015, 11:44 AM

She made a fist....lol....I showed that to my wife and she said it was her fault. I disagree, she had no shot in that fight and he kind of started it by trying to force his way to the bar. She looked kind of hammered though, then kind of groggy after she started spitting out teeth.

ThunderDan
07-07-2015, 12:12 PM

Yup, he made contact first. That is a no-no.

Zool
07-07-2015, 12:27 PM
She made a fist....lol....I showed that to my wife and she said it was her fault. I disagree, she had no shot in that fight and he kind of started it by trying to force his way to the bar. She looked kind of hammered though, then kind of groggy after she started spitting out teeth.

Looks to me to be a combination of idiot and idiot. Looks like she pushed ahead of him for the open bar spot then specifically stuck her ass out to block him. He should have let it go, but decided to go alpha. Stupid + stupid = stupid.

SkinBasket
07-07-2015, 02:18 PM
I'm no lawyer, but he seems to clearly make first aggressive contact. More importantly, I think the question of her being a woman is covered under your responsibility to use appropriate proportional force if you feel you are "defending yourself." It's going to be hard to convince anyone that his response was proportional to the "threat" her pussy punch posed to him, even if you buy his lawyer's argument that she initiated the incident, which looks dubious at best. In fact, judging from her response, it looks like she may have felt there was some harassing contact as they jostle for space. Assplay in other words. Or grabass if you prefer.

More disturbing is the bartender's outfit.

It's too bad the whole bar didn't just blow up and kill everyone inside.

smuggler
07-07-2015, 02:42 PM
She threw a knee before he grabbed her. They're both stupid, but nobody goes to jail for this one. She gets off because she's a powerless woman and the law pities her. He because she struck first. Ho hum.

mraynrand
07-07-2015, 03:19 PM
More disturbing is the bartender's outfit.

Village people are people too.

Guiness
07-07-2015, 04:26 PM
She was definitely acting like a douche herself, being pushy, you can almost hear her say 'keep your hands off me!' getting in his face, making a fist and waving it around a bit. Having said that, it was all drunken bravado, and he should've shrugged it off, not grabbed his arm.

IMO it's pretty murky after that. How stupid was she to throw a punch? Piss-poor a punch as it was, she landed one on his jaw. If I did that to a guy in a bar, I'd be fully prepared for whatever came right back at me.

At the end of it all, I agree that no one ends up with anything out of this.

pbmax
07-07-2015, 04:45 PM
Did he disappear from the scene or did the choppy video just make it seem that way.

Rastak
07-07-2015, 05:16 PM
Did he disappear from the scene or did the choppy video just make it seem that way.

The story made it sound like he got tossed but he definitely slunk away.

I agree with Skin on the bartender outfit.......geez, what sort of bar was that?

Freak Out
07-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Guy is a douche bag extraordinaire. Who cares if she stuck her ass out and blocked him from the bar? Future wife beater for sure.

Rastak
07-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Guy is a douche bag extraordinaire. Who cares if she stuck her ass out and blocked him from the bar? Future wife beater for sure.

You could see he pretty much could manhandle her and she had no chance. She struck me as an annoying drunk but he didn't need to KO her.

Patler
07-07-2015, 08:20 PM
The title of this thread needs to be changed to:

"Former Florida State QB punches girl in bar "

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13211988/florida-state-seminoles-qb-deandre-johnson-dismissed-program-video-shows-striking-woman-bar

pbmax
07-07-2015, 09:45 PM
Wow. Wonder if its permanent in the normal sense, or permanent in the baseball suspension sense (back in 2 games).

th87
07-08-2015, 12:56 AM
I like how the hipster to the right had no reaction whatsoever.

They both should be charged with something or other - he more severely. She tried to get in the way as he tried to squeeze between the other women, using his hands to grab the bar to gain balance. She then turned around with fist upraised, threatening to use it. He grabbed the fist and pushed it into her body, she tried to kick/knee him in the groin and then threw the "punch", and he threw the haymaker. Both idiots and both should be charged, but what did she think was going to happen if she tried to throw hands at some random stranger?

Brandon494
07-08-2015, 01:29 AM
Both parties involved are idiots...but its Florida so what do you expect?

Brandon494
07-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Not sure what to think of this goofy shit. He comes barging in for a drink, she takes umbrage and puts up her dukes like "let's settle this now", he kind of manhandles her a bit then she lands a weak left to the face and he delivers the stunning blow.

I think I gotta take her side here but when you throw the first punch you gotta be sure it's gonna count.

Barging in? Which video did you watch? Also have you ever been to a bar? People are going to bump into you especially at the serving area, she was acting like a drunk immature bitch while he acted like a drunk immature asshole to retaliate.

Now not saying I agree but if she was a man it would have been self defense...everyone wants equal rights until they get punched in the face.

Patler
07-08-2015, 08:29 AM

What a mess. I watched the video many times this morning. As they approached the bar, she leaned back and said something to him. I'm sure he was sounding off too, but we can't see that. She turned toward him with her right fist raised, which he grabbed and pulled down. It looks like he was also grabbing for her left arm, but she raised her fist and hit him, and he countered. I don't understand the impulse that caused him to hit her as he did, even though she had struck him.

Where have manners have gone? At bars, ticket lines, stadium entrances, etc., I have always backed away from the shoving match, looked at the other person (male of female), and said "Please, go ahead of me." Funny thing is, their response is often, "No, no. Please, you go first." Courtesy begets courtesy, rudeness begets rudeness.

Brandon494
07-08-2015, 08:58 AM
What a mess. I watched the video many times this morning. As they approached the bar, she leaned back and said something to him. I'm sure he was sounding off too, but we can't see that. She turned toward him with her right fist raised, which he grabbed and pulled down. It looks like he was also grabbing for her left arm, but she raised her fist and hit him, and he countered. I don't understand the impulse that caused him to hit her as he did, even though she had struck him.

Where have manners have gone? At bars, ticket lines, stadium entrances, etc., I have always backed away from the shoving match, looked at the other person (male of female), and said "Please, go ahead of me." Funny thing is, their response is often, "No, no. Please, you go first." Courtesy begets courtesy, rudeness begets rudeness.

Supposedly she knees him in the nuts, called him the N word, and threw a punched. Pretty much when dumb people drink these things tend to happen.

pbmax
07-08-2015, 09:01 AM
Supposedly she knees him in the nuts, called him the N word, and threw a punched.

I don't get that kind of confrontational vibe from her (not even the punch), she looks punchy and looped. The kind of near staggering drunk you do all you can to avoid knocking down as you walk by. But that doesn't tell you where her mind is at.

Guiness
07-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Supposedly she knees him in the nuts, called him the N word, and threw a punched. Pretty much when dumb people drink these things tend to happen.

I had to watch a few times to catch the knee - it's there, but pretty innocuous. It happens after he grabs her arm. She puts her knee in the air, it looks like she's using it to create some distance, not driving it up into his groin.

Patler
07-08-2015, 09:49 AM

She obviously threw the timid left hand punch, and I have no reason to doubt that the others may have occurred, too. Even if all of that is true, it all would have happened after he had the opportunity to be courteous and allow her to have the spot at the bar. Had he done that, she would have had no reason to do any of the other things.

Smidgeon
07-08-2015, 10:13 AM
She obviously threw the timid left hand punch, and I have no reason to doubt that the others may have occurred, too. Even if all of that is true, it all would have happened after he had the opportunity to be courteous and allow her to have the spot at the bar. Had he done that, she would have had no reason to do any of the other things.

I completely agree, but in this day and age, having the maturity to "lose" a confrontation seems like a scarce characteristic. It's an entitled generation.

SkinBasket
07-08-2015, 10:24 AM
Black lives matter!

Of course they'll march out the "she called me a nigger," defense. It still works and apparently trumps civility, social order, and the rule of law. I'm sure he also didn't have disparaging words for her.

Brandon494
07-08-2015, 10:31 AM
Like I said both are idiots, obviously he's the better one here but the way OP explains it makes it seem like she's an angel which clearly isn't the case.

Brandon494
07-08-2015, 10:31 AM
Black lives matter!

Of course they'll march out the "she called me a nigger," defense. It still works and apparently trumps civility, social order, and the rule of law. I'm sure he also didn't have disparaging words for her.

Some things don't change...

Patler
07-08-2015, 10:43 AM
The problem was that he, as so many others, didn't realize how much more he had to lose than she did. If this happened between two run-of-the-mill students, the school likely would not have been involved. If the school had been, maybe some minor discipline notation in their files would have been about it.

But, this was an athlete, and a football player at that. He lost his opportunity to play football there, and I bet the thought of that possibility never crossed his mind at anytime since he arrived on campus, let alone at the time of the confrontation.

mraynrand
07-08-2015, 10:55 AM
... called him the N word...

Maybe she was just singing a song

mraynrand
07-08-2015, 11:02 AM
This thread sucks. A strong football player throws a hard punch at a woman. If our society still cared about the difference between sexes, this wouldn't even be debated. Did she call him a name? HORRORS! Did she raise her fist? OH NO! Did she 'knee' him? SAY IT AINT SO! But the guy decks a woman and people are debating it. I guess in today's egalitarian and uniform cis-trans-fluid everything goes society they both should get arrested for drunk and disorderly. At least it appears the school has the decency to get rid of the guy, I suppose.

"Oh, pardon me, did I bump you?"
"Yes, that's OK, here, there's a spot at the bar right here."
"Gosh thanks. Sorry for being too pushy. Can I get you a drink?"

mraynrand
07-08-2015, 11:04 AM
The problem was that he, as so many others, didn't realize how much more he had to lose than she did.

No, the problem is that he clobbered a woman in the face.

Brandon494
07-08-2015, 11:18 AM
No one is debating shit...everyone knows he was in the wrong but females need to learn how to conduct themselves as well and not act like they can do whatever they want because they are girls.

mraynrand
07-08-2015, 11:20 AM
No one is debating shit...everyone knows he was in the wrong but females need to learn how to conduct themselves as well and not act like they can do whatever they want because they are girls.

but out. Stop debating. :)

mraynrand
07-08-2015, 11:21 AM
females need to learn how to conduct themselves as well and not act like they can do whatever they want because they are girls.

That might be a good topic for FYI

Brandon494
07-08-2015, 11:21 AM
Maybe she was just singing a song

Guess you one of those "they call themselves that so why can't I" type of people.

Brandon494
07-08-2015, 11:22 AM
Also what makes it worse is it was caught on camera...dude would still be with FSU if they didn't have video.

mraynrand
07-08-2015, 11:23 AM
Guess you one of those "they call themselves that so why can't I" type of people.

Maybe he was singing too, so she thought he was calling her a Motha*ucker or a ho. It's not about race, it's about vulgarity. Again, a good topic for FYI.

mraynrand
07-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Also what makes it worse is it was caught on camera...dude would still be with FSU if they didn't have video.

Worse or better?

There were no credible witnesses it seems. The barkeep from the Village People didn't see anything.

mraynrand
07-08-2015, 11:28 AM

No, I'm a "If you don't want 'x' to be uttered then don't utter 'x'" type of people.

Patler
07-08-2015, 12:54 PM
No, the problem is that he clobbered a woman in the face.

Well of course. What I was trying to get at was why, and in my couple posts I suggested two causes:
1. The loss of common courtesy.
2. His failure to realize the consequences of his actions.

I was not excusing him.

Was that so difficult to follow?

Geez.

th87
07-08-2015, 01:39 PM

There was enough space for two if she just squeezes in to let him past the other women. Had she done that, none of the other things would have occurred.

Note also that he said "Excuse me" or the like to the other women, so it wasn't like he was throwing his weight around.

mraynrand
07-08-2015, 02:02 PM
Well of course. What I was trying to get at was why
OK

I was not excusing him.
I never said you were

Was that so difficult to follow?
For my monkey brain, apparently so

George Cumby
07-08-2015, 04:11 PM
First Rule of Self-Defense: "Don't be there."

If you have to be there don't be so drunk you're judgement is impaired, especially when a lapse of judgement can potentially cost you a U-Haul of Franklins.

Raise your hands all of you who have drilled..... I mean punched, a drunken, fat chick in a bar. Anyone? Patler? Rand? Brandon? Even if they drop the N-word? Skin? (I know Skins drilled a fat chick in a bar, Red as well.). Guiness? Anyone? Nope. Didn't think so.

Off-topic, but what about firing a .45 in the air after getting shined on by a couple of chicks? Anyone? No-one? Didn't think so.

Entitlement, narcissism, a lack of understanding of consequence as a function of being coddled from middle school on, lack of judgement, lack of impulse control, blah, blah, blah.

The game of football is wonderful, but so many of these players are so tiresome........

SkinBasket
07-08-2015, 04:16 PM

I don't understand black peoples' obsession come lately of calling women females, like they're dogs or rabbits or something. Then again, I don't understand the obsession with calling each other niggers either. One could say it seems to be a problem with respecting one another, but surely it must be some cultural abnormality that someone with pale skin cannot fathom.

SkinBasket
07-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Raise your hands all of you who have drilled..... I mean punched, a drunken, fat chick in a bar. Anyone? Patler? Rand? Brandon? Even if they drop the N-word? Skin? (I know Skins drilled a fat chick in a bar, Red as well.). Guiness? Anyone? Nope. Didn't think so.

I find silently staring at them is usually enough to make them leave. Except the fat ones. They take it as an invitation to speak loudly.

To answer the question though, no, I have not punched a "female" in a bar. Mostly because I have never acted in a way that would lead to a physical confrontation to begin with, I suppose. Call me old fashioned, but shoving, grabbing, and striking ladies about the head just isn't how I imagine a fun night out.

Rastak
07-08-2015, 06:32 PM
I don't get that kind of confrontational vibe from her (not even the punch), she looks punchy and looped. The kind of near staggering drunk you do all you can to avoid knocking down as you walk by. But that doesn't tell you where her mind is at.

That's my take. She looked kind of hammered. Maybe I have went overboard slightly about barging in comment. I've been in crowded bars and that happens all the time. She did get on him for bumping her, I highly doubt he got kneed in the jewels, that's his agent trying to salvage a division 1 scholly. It escalated quick and you could see he easily overpowered her when he grabbed her arm. Absolutely no need to blast her one. Drinking age is 21, I'm guessing village people bartender wouldn't card him.

Rastak
07-08-2015, 06:35 PM
Worse or better?

There were no credible witnesses it seems. The barkeep from the Village People didn't see anything.

He could not have cared less.

pbmax
07-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Like I said both are idiots, obviously he's the better one here but the way OP explains it makes it seem like she's an angel which clearly isn't the case.

Better one? Less drunk maybe, but ultimately dumber.

pbmax
07-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Whatever you say buddy.

Nice boy you have there.

How can people have brothers and sisters who are in no way biologically or spatially a member of their family?

And don't get me started on minors calling parents by their given name.

I have never understood why grandmothers get upset when some people call them babycakes.

What's wrong with calling CJ Wilson 'Lefty'?

Context and consent is for losers.

wootah
07-09-2015, 07:57 AM
I don't understand black peoples' obsession come lately of calling women females, like they're dogs or rabbits or something. Then again, I don't understand the obsession with calling each other niggers either.

According to my sources they actually also call each other 'dog' so maybe that answers the female question.

Zool
07-09-2015, 08:45 AM
striking ladies about the head just isn't how I imagine a fun night out.

You're more of a body blow kind of guy anyway. What with the MMA training and all.

SkinBasket
07-09-2015, 11:47 AM
You're more of a body blow kind of guy anyway. What with the MMA training and all.

I have punched nutz in the bar, and he's flipped over my chair at the strip club in retaliation. But he's not a lady or a female. Unfortunately I, and half a parking lot full of impressionable college kids, have seen his penis. It's always the guys without much to show who like to show it all.

mraynrand
07-09-2015, 11:53 AM
I have punched nutz in the bar, and he's flipped over my chair at the strip club in retaliation. But he's not a lady or a female. Unfortunately I, and half a parking lot full of impressionable college kids, have seen his penis. It's always the guys without much to show who like to show it all.

http://packerrats.com/image.php?u=15&dateline=1334757898

I'm guessing that explains the drop in homosexual tendencies at one university.

pbmax
07-09-2015, 01:16 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/09/prosecutor-says-deandre-johnsons-victim-committed-no-crime/

via http://www.tallahassee.com/story/sports/college/fsu/football/2015/07/09/fsu-football-players-questioned-deandre-johnson-case/29915623/

Prosecutor will not be pressing charges against the woman. Johnson is 19 and that might enter into this at some point (woman is 21).

Prosecutor has interviewed two other players already and has plans to speak to three more, he is unsure if the next three were witnesses to the contretemps or if they simply were together at some point in the evening. Johnson turned himself into Police 6 days after the incident.

Its a little odd all his interviews are with other players, since it would seem there were a few other people at the bar during the dust-up.

Cheesehead Craig
07-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Agreed that both were idiots. If he felt threatened by her raising of a "fist" than he needs to get his weak sauce self off the football field anyways.

Freak Out
07-09-2015, 02:45 PM
You people still talking about this?

MadScientist
07-09-2015, 03:24 PM

It's the dead zone of football. The only thing else to talk about is players doing dumb things with explosives.

This is winding down because we all agree that they were both idiots. Probably both got what they deserved - him the boot from the team and her a punch in the face.

mraynrand
07-09-2015, 03:29 PM

good

mraynrand
07-09-2015, 03:30 PM
It's the dead zone of football. The only thing else to talk about is players doing dumb things with explosives.

This is winding down because we all agree that they were both idiots. Probably both got what they deserved - him the boot from the team and her a punch in the face.

Uh, no she didn't deserve that. But yes to both idiots.

SkinBasket
07-10-2015, 05:18 AM
I'm not even willing to concede that she was an idiot. My read on her behavior is that of a typical college girl with a couple drinks in her trying to remember that one self defense class her dad made her take at the local community college three years ago after she felt some guy was pushing on her and maybe molesting her. Or she was being an idiot. But most people seem very quick to jump to that conclusion without having heard a word from her.

KYPack
07-10-2015, 07:04 AM
She is a pretty tough little broad. She didn't take a fall, really.

I also figured she'd be on tabloid TV holding a piece of beefsteak on her black eye.

MadtownPacker
07-10-2015, 02:22 PM
Dat kneegro showed her good, silly batch best be thinking 2x bout dat sheeze before she be taking a ninjas spot again....

The guy fucked up his future and that's on him but these broads nowadays want to act like men, maybe they need to realize they aren't. He is only an idiot for not buying that skank a drink and just taking her to his room, hitting it, and kicking her ass out after he takes pictures of her naked.

At least that's what all the normal people do. :lol:

MadtownPacker
07-10-2015, 02:23 PM
She is a pretty tough little broad. She didn't take a fall, really.

I also figured she'd be on tabloid TV holding a piece of beefsteak on her black eye.
Yeah she took that punch huh! He loses all street cred IMO.

pbmax
07-10-2015, 04:32 PM
Yeah she took that punch huh! He loses all street cred IMO.

I actually think he held back. As admirable as that effort was, it was born of wholly misguided intentions. Seriously, except for her still standing, nothing in this exchange worked out or reflects well on anyone.

pbmax
07-10-2015, 05:01 PM
Priorities people!

Behr
‏@BarBra__
Ladies of Tallahassee: Stay the hell away from our football players.. Because of you guys, we're en route to having a shitty football season

Brandon494
07-10-2015, 06:32 PM
Better one? Less drunk maybe, but ultimately dumber.

Meant to type "bigger"

Brandon494
07-10-2015, 06:33 PM
I don't understand black peoples' obsession come lately of calling women females, like they're dogs or rabbits or something. Then again, I don't understand the obsession with calling each other niggers either. One could say it seems to be a problem with respecting one another, but surely it must be some cultural abnormality that someone with pale skin cannot fathom.

Yea you know how all us blacks are the same...Hey guess that means I have a big dick!!!! sweet!!!

Brandon494
07-10-2015, 06:35 PM
I'm not even willing to concede that she was an idiot. My read on her behavior is that of a typical college girl with a couple drinks in her trying to remember that one self defense class her dad made her take at the local community college three years ago after she felt some guy was pushing on her and maybe molesting her. Or she was being an idiot. But most people seem very quick to jump to that conclusion without having heard a word from her.

Why do we have to hear from her? We saw the video of her acting like a drunk idiot which resulted in her getting punched in the face by another drunk idiot.

MadtownPacker
07-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Yea you know how all us blacks are the same...Hey guess that means I have a big dick!!!! sweet!!!
Sorry ManGringo but your watered down, half honkey but all donkey ass probably took after your white blood ancestors.

Must suck getting getting all the Black man's blame and only having a Whiteys game!!! :lol:

Brandon494
07-10-2015, 11:48 PM
Sorry ManGringo but your watered down, half honkey but all donkey ass probably took after your white blood ancestors.

Must suck getting getting all the Black man's blame and only having a Whiteys game!!! :lol:

Keep talking shit and Im going to vote for Donald Trump. :bang:

Patler
07-11-2015, 07:04 AM
FSU starting RB suspended yesterday, also for punching a female outside of a bar:

Florida State running back Dalvin Cook turned himself into Leon County Jail Friday night hours after the State Attorney's Office charged him with misdemeanor battery for allegedly punching a woman several times outside of a downtown Tallahassee bar June 23.

Cook, 19, was suspended indefinitely from the football team Friday afternoon.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/sports/college/fsu/football/2015/07/10/fsu-rb-dalvin-cook-investigation-battery/29971363/

pbmax
07-11-2015, 09:32 AM
This is what good recruiting has come down to I guess.

KYPack
07-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Meant to type "bigger"

Bigger?

You mean Begro, doncha?

Freak Out
07-11-2015, 07:18 PM
Anybody defending this dumbass because the chick "is an idiot" are complete knuckle draggers. Stop beating your wives now.

MadtownPacker
07-11-2015, 07:43 PM
Anybody defending this dumbass because the chick "is an idiot" are complete knuckle draggers. Stop beating your wives now.Have the cops ever had to come to your pad for a domestic issue? Don't lie asshole!

Freak Out
07-11-2015, 08:00 PM
Have the cops ever had to come to your pad for a domestic issue? Don't lie asshole!

Only in my defense. Bitch kicks my ass because I don't fight back.

Brandon494
07-12-2015, 08:54 AM
Anybody defending this dumbass because the chick "is an idiot" are complete knuckle draggers. Stop beating your wives now.

By calling her an idiot doesnt mean anyone is defending the jerk...just stating the obvious. Don't put your hands on someone you don't know because anything can happen.

Patler
07-12-2015, 09:41 AM
By calling her an idiot doesnt mean anyone is defending the jerk...just stating the obvious.

Yup. I don't think anyone is defending the guy at all. However, these types of situations can be avoided easily if just one of the parties keeps their head. Neither one did in this situation, and he is paying for it, as he should.

SkinBasket
07-22-2015, 09:42 AM
Why do we have to hear from her?

Oh gosh, I don't know. I guess it's better to declare what had happened definitively before you know anything about it. Like Treyvon Martin, hands up don't shoot, Baltimore...

Maybe white people in Florida should be rioting right now. Apparently rioting makes stories true, regardless of whether they actually happened or not.