PDA

View Full Version : Cornerback CJ WIlson not as lucky as Jason Pierre Paul

Patler
07-08-2015, 02:14 PM
Apparently he blew off a couple fingers with fireworks:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/buccaneers-corner-c-j-wilson-suffers-severe-hand-injury-in-fireworks-accident/

Pugger
07-08-2015, 07:54 PM
Why would anyone screw around with fireworks? Let the professionals handle them.

pbmax
07-08-2015, 09:18 PM
JPP seems 1 up on Wilson.

K-town
07-10-2015, 11:19 AM
Am I the only person who thought this was our former defensive end (now twith the Raiders)? Or did somebody already mention this?

3irty1
07-10-2015, 11:55 AM
NFL players must have access to the good stuff. All the fireworks I saw for sale this year looked pretty nerf even compared to when I was a kid in the 90's.

pbmax
07-10-2015, 12:31 PM
NFL players must have access to the good stuff. All the fireworks I saw for sale this year looked pretty nerf even compared to when I was a kid in the 90's.

You have to ask for the stuff under the table, the things they aren't certain are legal to sell. Or the items you must fill out a licensed carrier form for, you know, because you are transporting them somewhere where they are legal. :)

3irty1
07-10-2015, 01:39 PM
You have to ask for the stuff under the table, the things they aren't certain are legal to sell. Or the items you must fill out a licensed carrier form for, you know, because you are transporting them somewhere where they are legal. :)

What they got under that table? Can I get the cherry bombs and M80's that baby boomers once enjoyed? I imagine that's what it takes to shred a guys hand.

Someone hook me up with all the good Chinese skycandy. I want to celebrate my independence from my index finger too.

pbmax
07-10-2015, 04:30 PM
What they got under that table? Can I get the cherry bombs and M80's that baby boomers once enjoyed? I imagine that's what it takes to shred a guys hand.

Someone hook me up with all the good Chinese skycandy. I want to celebrate my independence from my index finger too.

There is a place on a State Highway west of here that quite literally sells out of the back of a semi-trailer. Gives the impression they could disappear with minutes of warning.

Less than 50% of the stuff in that trailer is legal in the city. Its like traveling to firework Hong Kong. Or Thailand. Maybe Blade Runner.

Patler
07-11-2015, 07:29 AM
Am I the only person who thought this was our former defensive end (now twith the Raiders)? Or did somebody already mention this?

That's why I put "Cornerback C.J. Wilson...." in the title, so people wouldn't think it was the former Packer DE.