PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Bear trolls?

ahaha
09-01-2006, 11:38 AM
JSO forum is littered with Bear trolls taking advantage of last season's success. And, there are plenty of references to this site over there. Why don't they post over here?
My theory is that this forum scares them. By reading their posts, it becomes obvious that they are mostly unintelligent boobs. Some of them probably do some lurking over here. They must be afraid to post though.

MJZiggy
09-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Baddest Bear is a member here, but we haven't heard from him in a while. Perhaps they can't handle the fact that we hold them up to Rastak standards and they just can't compete?

ahaha
09-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Baddest Bear is a member here, but we haven't heard from him in a while. Perhaps they can't handle the fact that we hold them up to Rastak standards and they just can't compete?

Yes, they see this is a place for mostly rational football chatter. Being that some of them are probably in grade school, this site probably scares them off.

mmmdk
09-01-2006, 11:47 AM

I knew it! Rastak is a BEAR TROLL :shock: :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
09-01-2006, 11:51 AM
They know Madtown isn't messing around, and if they post the same gibberish here that they do over there, they'll have a short stay. A little trash talk is fine, but if it ruins the experience here for Packer fans, then so long.

Cheesehead Craig
09-01-2006, 12:20 PM
ahaha,
You got something against boobs? MMMMM..... Booooobs.

ahaha
09-01-2006, 12:34 PM
ahaha,
You got something against boobs? MMMMM..... Booooobs.

You're right, those boobs are quite delicious.

Willard
09-01-2006, 01:01 PM
I recently checked out a bears fan forum and they are really enjoying their status as NFCN champs. They also are predicting a massacre (in their favor) on Sept 10. After grossman's TD last night a couple of posters were actually saying, "I think we have really found our QB now".

That kind of wishful thinking and fickle, roller-coaster mentality is alive and well on all forums I suspect, including ours. But to hell with too much introspection: we have the bears right where we want them! Look for an upset to :shock: the world next week at Lambeau!!

How is that for wishful thinking?!? :smile:

chewy-bacca
09-01-2006, 01:13 PM
lack of trolls is why I LOVE it here.

GBRulz
09-01-2006, 01:50 PM

Of course he's going to be nice, he's a closet Packer fan!

Bretsky
09-01-2006, 03:30 PM
The Bear Trolls are very disrespectful over at JS; some of their games would not be tolerated in here and I think they know that. DaBaddest Bear has been a decent guy in here and when he comes back I'd expect he'd continue to be respectful.

Dabaddestbear
09-01-2006, 04:52 PM
I am here and waiting for the final cuts to be made before I talk my smack. I smash them over there not becuz I am afraid of this site but becuz I trully feel the football IQ over there needs me to give them some direction.

But trust me I dont think you want some of my fellow Bear fans from Jsonline over here. They have ways of getting under most packer fans skin.

MadtownPacker
09-01-2006, 05:30 PM
I am here and waiting for the final cuts to be made before I talk my smack. I smash them over there not becuz I am afraid of this site but becuz I trully feel the football IQ over there needs me to give them some direction.

But trust me I dont think you want some of my fellow Bear fans from Jsonline over here. They have ways of getting under most packer fans skin.
Doesnt matter what you fear or dont. This is a PACKERS site and for PACKERS fans. There is 0 tolerance on troll behavior like on other places so as long as you have been cool like you have so far then things will be OK.

BTW - Last time I asked you to remove one of those pictures in your sig. One is good enough. I will pick one for you now.

Scott Campbell
09-01-2006, 05:31 PM

That's only because they're both annoying and stupid. And they only show up after wins. Not a bear fan to be seen after that Carolina game.

Brainerd
09-01-2006, 06:12 PM
I am here and waiting for the final cuts to be made before I talk my smack.
Lets hope the the cuts he's talking about concern his frontal lobotomy surgery. I know it can only help curb the silly sounds a b**rs troll makes. Smack, giggle and burp.

I smash them over there not becuz I am afraid of this site but becuz I trully feel the football IQ over there needs me to give them some direction.
The only direction a b**rs troll is capable of giving comes in the form of a downward spiral devoid of reason, logic and class.

Dabaddestbear
09-01-2006, 06:13 PM

Doesnt matter what you fear or dont. This is a PACKERS site and for PACKERS fans. There is 0 tolerance on troll behavior like on other places so as long as you have been cool like you have so far then things will be OK.
thats like a white man telling a black man that as long as he sits down and shut up and sit in the back of the resturant everything will be ok cuz this is a white mans resturant. What kind of bias crap is this?

BTW - Last time I asked you to remove one of those pictures in your sig. One is good enough. I will pick one for you now.
Awww, you removed my pic of Brett getting smashed in favor of Hawk looking likes a retard. How sweet.

Look I can care less what you tolerate. If want to be GB Kool-aid police then so be it. Let me make somethng clear to you. I will talk about how much the Packers suck no matter what site I am on becase they SUCK! I have noticed you guys ripping a new one towards each other with no holds barred but when a Bear fan says something you cant seem to twist your panties out your arsses.

I came to this site originally cuz it gave you more freedom to say what you will as long as I wasnt dishing out death threats, but I can tell from your slighted response that you are slicing that option in half. Do you realize without trolls from other teams a sports forum falls by the wasteside since there is no one to challenge the ideas of the natives? Trust me man, you dont want to run a football forum like a dictatorship.

So, I will be here until you guys think of some idiotic reason to ban me(although that will be a first from any fan forum).

Now back to the topic at hand.
Your packers suck and there is no way they win more than 6 games this year. Now take your candy arss to my prediction thread and explain to me otherwise beyond the spiked kool-aide you sippin.

Dabaddestbear
09-01-2006, 06:15 PM

That's only because they're both annoying and stupid. And they only show up after wins. Not a bear fan to be seen after that Carolina game.
I was present before and after the Bears loss. Check my track record kid.
Now how about you make a prediction for the Bears game and showing up afterwards?

FavreChild
09-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Thicken up the skins, people. dabaddestbear is pretty fun - completely biased, but fine for 'real' football discussion. We need a pet Teddy around here - lighten up. :cool:

HarveyWallbangers
09-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Is he your husband, FavreChild? You're always sticking up for him. He's toned down his rhetoric compared to the old days on JSO, but he's mostly all homeristic trash talk.

FavreChild
09-01-2006, 07:04 PM
I don't remember sticking up for him before, but I do like people who stir the pot - without being complete jackholes. It's an underrated skill. Gettin' under people's skin a bit without really pissing them off. It's a good study of human nature.

Which is why I loved MOBB so much.

Scott Campbell
09-01-2006, 07:04 PM

I was present before and after the Bears loss. Check my track record kid.
Now how about you make a prediction for the Bears game and showing up afterwards?

Sure enough you did. Must be a masochist. I wouldn't bet much on this Packer team. However, I would venture a bet that I'm older than you - kid.

One thing is for sure. The Bears had better win the game the way this team is getting hyped this year. The Packers have the luxury of low expectations. The Bears have the burden of being the front runner. And the Carolina game showed us how they might handle that favored status.

Scott Campbell
09-01-2006, 07:20 PM
So, I will be here until you guys think of some idiotic reason to ban me(although that will be a first from any fan forum).

Go ahead Mad - ban him. Think of it as a virtual enema.

MJZiggy
09-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Nah, Mad doesn't ban prematurely or without good reason. You know that.

Scott Campbell
09-01-2006, 07:26 PM
Nah, Mad doesn't ban prematurely or without good reason. You know that.

True. Mad won't.

But Bear troll brought it up. So I weighed in with my opinion. Which fortunately for him doesn't count for anything.

BEARMAN
09-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Here, ... Here, Here, .... HERE I AM ! :twisted:

Two words, ... " TOTAL DOMINATION"

Your Packer's rein is OVER ! The "Monsters of the Midway" are baaaaaaaack !

You all had a good run, at my beloved BEARS expence, but all that is DONE !

Time for all you Packer fans to feel the Horror, ... the HORROR of DA BEARS total Domination of you cheeseheads !

It is time for you packers to BOW DOWN to the NFCN CHAMPIONS, your Chicago BEARS !

GO BEARS ! :mrgreen:

test
09-01-2006, 08:56 PM
Teddieman is impeding on my ability to enjoy a Packer fan forum. If I want to hear from teddies, I'll go to another site.

Boot him. No cross-breeding here please. Keep us segregated and pure.

Rastak
09-01-2006, 08:58 PM

Time for all you Packer fans to feel the Horror, ... the HORROR of DA BEARS total Domination of you cheeseheads !

It is time for you packers to BOW DOWN to the NFCN CHAMPIONS, your Chicago BEARS !

Hello, Vike fan here, I recognize you as that overbearing (no pun intended) moron from JSO. There are some folks here who are totally unable to discuss things rationally (pack fans I mean) but it's only a couple.

It's always best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Thanks for removing all doubt.

BEARMAN
09-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Atleast you know where I'm coming from ! :mrgreen:

GO BEARS !

test
09-01-2006, 09:08 PM
Teddieman is impeding on my ability to enjoy a Packer fan forum. If I want to hear from teddies, I'll go to another site.

Rastak
09-01-2006, 09:13 PM

You go to far with that segregated stuff test. You should always strive to boot morons but if you boot everybody who doesn't have your exact viewpoint you end with the talibon.

]{ilr]3
09-01-2006, 09:13 PM

I dont mind one bit when fans of other teams come in, but when there only goal is to be completely disruptive and be a troll in general then a ban should follow. The only reason this doesnt happen on other sites like JSO and Packers News is because they dont ban anyone! Which is why I came here to get away from that kind of crap of no mods or atleast no mods that do anything.

Since its obvious that BEARMAN (AKA Cheezehead Hater)is a legitimate troll on other boards I dont see why he should be given the time of day here

http://www2.jsonline.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=36963&catID=7&sessionID={16858573-A6FF-48E2-A8EF-AE1440A6C8FC}

chewy-bacca
09-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Do you realize without trolls from other teams a sports forum falls by the wasteside since there is no one to challenge the ideas of the natives?

do any of us do this bullshit to their sites?

and he warns you to be respectful of others, and you chop his head off.....not real smart.

Rastak
09-01-2006, 09:16 PM
{ilr]3]

I dont mind one bit when fans of other teams come in, but when there only goal is to be completely disruptive and be a troll in general then a ban should follow. The only reason this doesnt happen on other sites like JSO and Packers News is because they dont ban anyone! Which is why I came here to get away from that kind of crap of no mods or atleast no mods that do anything.

Since its obvious that BEARMAN (AKA Cheezehead Hater)is a legitimate troll on other boards I dont see why he should be given the time of day here

http://www2.jsonline.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=36963&catID=7&sessionID={16858573-A6FF-48E2-A8EF-AE1440A6C8FC}

yuppers...

HarveyWallbangers
09-01-2006, 09:22 PM
I have a feeling he won't last long here.

ahaha,

Thanks for nothing!
:shock:

test
09-01-2006, 09:33 PM

You go to far with that segregated stuff test. You should always strive to boot morons but if you boot everybody who doesn't have your exact viewpoint you end with the talibon.

way to get ridiculous. This is the Packer fan forum. None of those idiots are Packers fans or have anything to contribute. This is NOT a general football forum.

Rastak
09-01-2006, 09:50 PM

way to get ridiculous. This is the Packer fan forum. None of those idiots are Packers fans or have anything to contribute. This is NOT a general football forum.

A forum to discuss Packers...NOT just for fans....if you just troll then you shouldn't be there, Anyone who wants to discuss Packer football without being a fan should be allowed. Matt, you did come off as an asshole on JSO to be truthful. Football is a goddamn game. You root for one team others root for others. It not a goddamn religion, it's a fucking sport.

test
09-01-2006, 10:03 PM
what the hell are you? The intenet police? Monitoring and tracking peoples supposed statements so you can twist then to your own benefit here?

If that the case, then read all the crap, songs, picture and scripts the teddies post. Then they should be judged by them, and banned from here. Ask those jackasses all the crap they've posted on JSO. How they celebrate when our players get hurt.

So judging by their actions on other forums, they should not be allowed here. Thanks for making the case for me. ban them now. Then we'll get the bi-queens fans out of here next.

]{ilr]3
09-01-2006, 10:09 PM
what the hell are you? The intenet police? Monitoring and tracking peoples supposed statements so you can twist then to your own benefit here?

If that the case, then read all the crap, songs, picture and scripts the teddies post. Then they should be judged by them, and banned from here. Ask those jackasses all the crap they've posted on JSO. How they celebrate when our players get hurt.

So judging by their actions on other forums, they should not be allowed here. Thanks for making the case for me. ban them now. Then we'll get the bi-queens fans out of here next.

Actually Rastak is a Vikings Fan. Even though I expect I wont like him much when we play them in week 10 I think he offers a lot of positive discussion to this forum.

I do know what your talking about though. The lack of banning trolls on the other sites is what caused there demise. None of them are what they use to be because these asshole trolls where allowed to continue unchecked.

BEARMAN
09-01-2006, 10:59 PM
What, you dont want/like alittle rivelry ? Or is it you can't stand to have someone knock those rose colored glasses off and make you look at the real world? Make you see things as they really are, not just lisen to the same views from all your buddies. Patt each other on the back and tell each other how great the packers are? When in reallity your team is heading for a world of hurt this season. Now I supose one of you are going to point out how bad a speller I am or how bad my grammar is, but what dose that have to do with football? Oh, I am just a BEAR troll, so nothing I say can ever make any sence or reason? I NEVER wish for any player to get hurt(well... maybe farve, nono) But I will be in your face and talking smack, can you handle that or do you ban me ? If you want to have some fun and some smack talk... then, Let's get it on ! :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
09-01-2006, 11:02 PM
See every post that Rastak has made. That's how you have a DISCUSSION with fans of another team.

HarveyWallbangers
09-01-2006, 11:09 PM
I give the new guy 24 hours. Any takers?

Iron Mike
09-01-2006, 11:10 PM

Like, in 3>1???

http://webpages.charter.net/dodgeboy/SB05_81.jpg

MJZiggy
09-01-2006, 11:11 PM
Give him a little while. He's trolling the Bear boards hoping to find an intelligent argument.

Iron Mike
09-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Give him a little while. He's trolling the Bear boards hoping to find an intelligent argument.

Are you sure he isn't looking for the Caps Lock key???? :roll:

the_idle_threat
09-01-2006, 11:14 PM

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/1/12/O_RLY.jpg

MJZiggy
09-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Well, see, that'd take longer...

BEARMAN
09-01-2006, 11:15 PM
LOL, you guys are funny... I am gonna like it here ! :twisted:

GO BEARS !

test
09-02-2006, 07:36 AM
LOL, you guys are funny... I am gonna like it here ! :twisted:

GO BEARS !

don't get comfortable. You're ALL CAPS crap will start soon, our mods will finally wake up, and you'll be a memory. You don't have the integrity to stay here. Trashy teddie fans....all the same.

Iron Mike
09-02-2006, 07:48 AM
Here, ... Here, Here, .... HERE I AM !

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/terranmarine101/ORLY/gtfo3tl5c6.jpg

MadtownPacker
09-02-2006, 08:01 AM
Awww, you removed my pic of Brett getting smashed in favor of Hawk looking likes a retard. How sweet.

Look I can care less what you tolerate. If want to be GB Kool-aid police then so be it. Let me make somethng clear to you. I will talk about how much the Packers suck no matter what site I am on becase they SUCK! I have noticed you guys ripping a new one towards each other with no holds barred but when a Bear fan says something you cant seem to twist your panties out your arsses.

I came to this site originally cuz it gave you more freedom to say what you will as long as I wasnt dishing out death threats, but I can tell from your slighted response that you are slicing that option in half. Do you realize without trolls from other teams a sports forum falls by the wasteside since there is no one to challenge the ideas of the natives? Trust me man, you dont want to run a football forum like a dictatorship.

Now back to the topic at hand.
Your packers suck and there is no way they win more than 6 games this year. Now take your candy arss to my prediction thread and explain to me otherwise beyond the spiked kool-aide you sippin.
I removed the Favre one cuz it was larger. You will not be allowed to graffiti this forum.

You dont have to worry about what I tolerate but you do have to worry about what the members of this board tolerate.

The only reason you will be banned is if you try to bring this forum down. Otherwise you can grow old and gray here with the rest of us. Is that clear to you?

There was a thread long ago similiar to this one where I specifically asked about you because of all the bear fans on jso I felt you brought some good FB talk. I still think that is that case but repeated "Packers suck" threads/post like your buddies on jso will not happen. This is a Packer forum for Packer fans. We more then welcome rival posters but Rastak has set the standards very high. I know you can meet those standards but will you is another question.

Now prove me right for wanting you as the resident bear troll by bringing some good stuff along with a lil smack talk.

Tarlam!
09-02-2006, 08:02 AM
Footall fans of any team are welcome. We're not prejadice towards whom we tease!

Trolls will be banned. It's as simple as that.

MadtownPacker
09-02-2006, 08:05 AM
LOL, you guys are funny... I am gonna like it here !

GO BEARS !

But I gotta ask about your sig. I have never understood it. If the DA BEARS are the king why are you saying they are dead?

test
09-02-2006, 08:12 AM
nice to see someone finally put the teddies trolls where they belong, on notice.

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 09:31 AM
Is he your husband, FavreChild? You're always sticking up for him. He's toned down his rhetoric compared to the old days on JSO, but he's mostly all homeristic trash talk.
Please feel free to point out any thread on here or on JSONLINE in which I was just plain Homerish in regards to the Bears and Packer games. Or is it it just hard to swallow when a rival fan member reminds you how much your team sucks sand?

I try to be realistic in my comments about the Packers and Bears. The only history I ever mention is the most recent or last game. You will never catch me beating my chest about the 80's or any wins beyond a year ago since most teams are completely different every three years or so. The problem with alot of you packer fans is that Brett spoiled you guys and now that his skills and football awareness is fading you still think he can beat the Bears just because he's Brett. NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!-------Brett has not done anything to write home about in TWO YEARS and counting against the Bears. As a matter of fact the Bears Quaterback by commitee rag tag group holds the advantage the past 4 games(2 years), 3-1.

And why is it when someone tells some of you guys to stop being a football bigot you are quick to call one of your own fellow Packer fans a traitor or having some type of secret love affair with the enemy? For the record I stay in Milwaukee so I have convinced a large share of Packer fans to accept this Bear love in the most gracious way. :wink:

test
09-02-2006, 09:44 AM
yea now he'll spin this into a race thing.

Go away teddie. You have you own fan forum to post pictures of ours guy getting hurt to laugh about.

No class. No integrity.

BEARMAN
09-03-2006, 01:16 AM
Understood Mad/Mod? That gose for packer fans also ? (test).
If you have to ask about my sig, then that just shows how illiterate you are. Please return to school ( this time don't eat the teachers) and when you find out the meaning of my sig, come tell me. :cool:

GO BEARS !

Tarlam!
09-03-2006, 03:12 AM
If you have to ask about my sig, then that just shows how illiterate you are.

Mad, the quote comes from the days of monarchs.

Once a king died, instantly, a new king took over.

In this case, you have to assume dead king is #4. The new king is anybody da Teds have under center at any given time.

I am only guessing though.

test
09-03-2006, 07:48 AM
Understood Mad/Mod? That gose for packer fans also ? (test).
If you have to ask about my sig, then that just shows how illiterate you are. Please return to school :cool:

yea I'll have to go back to school and learn what "gose" means.

FavreChild
09-03-2006, 09:01 AM
For the record I stay in Milwaukee so I have convinced a large share of Packer fans to accept this Bear love in the most gracious way. :wink:

Yes, you are the one who frequents The Major, right? I'm positive I have seen you there before "knowing" who you were...I can't hate anyone who enjoys Major Gooslby's as much as I do.

Welcome, BEARMAN. Yes, I do want/like a little rivalry. Isn't that the whole point? I hope we have posters from all our opponents this year. Packer fans are supposed to be the most gracious and classy fans anywhere. I take pride in anyone who helps uphold that reputation. :cool:

Tarlam!
09-03-2006, 03:15 PM
I want to go on record as saying I found the stuff on the locked thread below contempt and certainly not worthy of this forum as I have come to know and love it.

I applaud both Teddy Trolls for their patiance clearly demonstrated, and I think that you showed a lot of class over there.

Thanks for proving the vast majority of posters here correct in their assumptions/positions. Respect.

:arrow: :shock:

Bretsky
09-03-2006, 03:24 PM
I want to go on record as saying I found the stuff on the locked thread below contempt and certainly not worthy of this forum as I have come to know and love it.

I applaud both Teddy Trolls for their patiance clearly demonstrated, and I think that you showed a lot of class over there.

Thanks for proving the vast majority of posters here correct in their assumptions/positions. Respect.

:arrow: :shock:

Good Points Tarlem,

I spoke good words about DaBaddest Bear a while back; I hope he can add to the forum like I think he can.

SEVEN MORE DAYS TO FB GAME ONE !

Cheers,
B

Rastak
09-03-2006, 04:07 PM
For the record I stay in Milwaukee so I have convinced a large share of Packer fans to accept this Bear love in the most gracious way. :wink:

Yes, you are the one who frequents The Major, right? I'm positive I have seen you there before "knowing" who you were...I can't hate anyone who enjoys Major Gooslby's as much as I do.

Welcome, BEARMAN. Yes, I do want/like a little rivalry. Isn't that the whole point? I hope we have posters from all our opponents this year. Packer fans are supposed to be the most gracious and classy fans anywhere. I take pride in anyone who helps uphold that reputation. :cool:

I wish I would have checked that place out when I was in Milwaukee. I only saw Milwaukee Ale House, Mo's Irish Pub, Water Street Brewing Co and Rock Bottom. By the way, thebartender at Mo's gave me lots of shit right off the bat...but he turned out to be pretty cool.

Iron Mike
09-03-2006, 04:09 PM
If you have to ask about my sig, then that just shows how illiterate you are.

That made my day. One of the Bear Trolls pointing out how SOMEONE ELSE is illiterate.http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_rofl.gif

Iron Mike
09-03-2006, 04:19 PM
And why is it when someone tells some of you guys to stop being a football bigot you are quick to call one of your own fellow Packer fans a traitor or having some type of secret love affair with the enemy? For the record I stay in Milwaukee so I have convinced a large share of Packer fans to accept this Bear love in the most gracious way. :wink:

That's right.......GO BEARS!!!!

http://www.yesbutnobutyes.com/archives/badnewsbears.jpg

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 04:27 PM
http://www.doheth.co.uk/funny/misc/Bear_Urinal.jpg

Rastak
09-03-2006, 04:29 PM
http://www.doheth.co.uk/funny/misc/Bear_Urinal.jpg

Is that Soldier Field?

FavreChild
09-03-2006, 09:37 PM
I wish I would have checked that place out when I was in Milwaukee. I only saw Milwaukee Ale House, Mo's Irish Pub, Water Street Brewing Co and Rock Bottom. By the way, thebartender at Mo's gave me lots of shit right off the bat...but he turned out to be pretty cool.

Rastak, I would have to say you did pretty good for your first go-round in the Brew City. And The Major will always be there. We all know you're going to go back for Summerfest or whatever the case may be in an upcoming year. Be sure to say hi to Freeway for me at Goolsby's. Can't wait to get back there when I come home to Wisconsin. :sad:

And I always make friends with fans of the opposing team. It's fun!

BEARMAN
09-03-2006, 10:06 PM
I don't care who you are, ... those pics are fuuuuny ! LOL

GO BEARS !