PDA

View Full Version : BRETT HUNDLEY

Bretsky
08-29-2015, 02:56 PM
Hopefully I don't Patlerize his progress.....but I'm looking forward to watching him this week and next.

I liked the pick where we got him; listened to his college coach the week before the draft when he was being projected in round two and his coach noted how many team will regret passing this guy up.

When Green Bay drafted him it appeared to be a steal

At the beginning of camp, per the Packer beat writer (think it was Silverstein...known as spoon) noted how terrible he looked and many thought he had no chance of making the team

Now he's considered the most improved player in camp.

He's got a nice arm.....stronger than Tolzien....who I consider a teacher's pet due to work ethic..........and he as some speed....to me far more natural ability than Tozien

Blancard should be interesting as well.

Who is on.....or off........the HUNDLEYTRAIN ???

pbmax
08-29-2015, 03:10 PM
I like him and if the coaches are actually telling the writers the truth, that he still has some mechanical inconsistencies to work out, then his accuracy will only get better.

And M3 and staff are probably the right guys to get that issue fixed.

call_me_ishmael
08-29-2015, 03:13 PM
He will be a good player in time. His sophomore year at UCLA people thought he'd be a #1 overall pick. This is a great position for him to be in. I think he'll carve out a nice career for himself as a back-up or maybe even a starter at some point.

pittstang5
08-29-2015, 05:34 PM
Well, he's cursed now. He'll throw back to back picks tonight. total of three.