PDA

View Full Version : Bears Week @Soldier Field

pbmax
09-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 9m9 minutes ago
McCarthy on his comments about kicking Bears' a** -- "I don't really talk to our football team the way I talk to the Chamber of Commerce."

M3 is going to get interesting in his public remarks at just about the same time he is going to retire.

http://t.co/vAoQ36Xo9p

Joemailman
09-07-2015, 03:55 PM
Should be fun. Even though it's a new coaching staff for the Bears, Packers have some familiarity with the principal coaches. Packers faced Fox's Denver team in 2011. Gace was then Denver's QB coach, soon to be OC. Of course, the Packers are very familiar with Fangio.

One of those games that should be a routine win as long as the Packers don't give the Bears any easy scores. *ahem*special teams*ahem*

smuggler
09-07-2015, 06:24 PM
Dear Football Gods,

We are sorry for whatever we did to anger you. We apologize. Heinz Field has already claimed Jordy. Please do not allow shitty Soldier Field to claim any others.

Regards,
Unwashed Plebs in Dirt-walled Hovels

vince
09-07-2015, 06:56 PM
At least Soldier Field is in the best shape it's likely to be all year...

Raji Returns to the Scene of the Crime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BstxpbRzZhw

King Friday
09-07-2015, 08:51 PM
Fuck the Bears...and the donkey sucking piece of engineering they call a football stadium.

Bitch is about to get real, because Aaron Rodgers has a very itchy trigger finger at this point.

Pugger
09-08-2015, 07:57 AM
I love what Fox said to a reporter when asked about Mike saying we will kick the Bears ass - "I looked at the tape. They should be confident." I do hope we don't go in too cocky, however...

3irty1
09-08-2015, 08:43 AM
This game is more important than it seems. The all time record between the Packers and Bears stands at 90-92-6.

mraynrand
09-08-2015, 08:48 AM
This game is more important than it seems. The all time record between the Packers and Bears stands at 90-92-6.

yep. Back in the 80s, I never thought there was a chance the Packers would close the gap in my lifetime, but here we are, one season sweep away from knotting it up. C'mon Pack!

I still see the 2010 NFC Championship win as one of the most important franchise wins ever - top 5 to be sure. That was the Old School NFL Championship, the only time Chicago and GB have ever met in that game and the Pack won it. Absolutely had to have that one.

mraynrand
09-08-2015, 08:51 AM
I love what Fox said to a reporter when asked about Mike saying we will kick the Bears ass - "I looked at the tape. They should be confident." I do hope we don't go in too cocky, however...

Fox is a really solid coach. I anticipate the Bears playing sound football. They may get hammered, but they won't lay down.

Game 1, with no one playing the preseason...we have no idea where teams are really at. Packers could have huge holes. Beware

Bossman641
09-08-2015, 09:18 AM
I hate opening with the Bears week 1. Would prefer to get them 3-4 games into the season when the offense has had the chance to jell. Packers win but it will be hard fought.

MadScientist
09-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Fox is a really solid coach. I anticipate the Bears playing sound football. They may get hammered, but they won't lay down.

Game 1, with no one playing the preseason...we have no idea where teams are really at. Packers could have huge holes. Beware

Based on past trends, we can predict a few things:
1) The o-line will suck, despite all the hype. There will be few holes for Lacy, AR will be short on time to pass because of it. Shitty Bears back end defense will save the Packers.
2) AR will be good, but deep posts/outs that Jordy got will be missed.
3) Defense will have some holes, but not as bad as the PS would have suggested.
4) Playing the veteran CB's over rookies will expose some of their weaknesses (lack of a good #2 WR for the Bears will help considerably).
5) They have Cutler, we have Rodgers. As long as item #1 doesn't change that, we will win.

Fritz
09-08-2015, 10:46 AM
I'd say MadSci has this one nailed.

We'll all gnash our teeth and moan after the game, but if it's a "W" and no one gets hurt, it'll be all good.

mraynrand
09-08-2015, 10:58 AM
5) They have Cutler, we have Rodgers. As long as item #1 doesn't change that, we will win.

In a QB-driven league, this decides almost every game.

pbmax
09-08-2015, 11:13 AM
yep. Back in the 80s, I never thought there was a chance the Packers would close the gap in my lifetime, but here we are, one season sweep away from knotting it up. C'mon Pack!

I still see the 2010 NFC Championship win as one of the most important franchise wins ever - top 5 to be sure. That was the Old School NFL Championship, the only time Chicago and GB have ever met in that game and the Pack won it. Absolutely had to have that one.

Too few believe me when I propose that a majority of Packer fans, prior to that game, would have taken a SB defeat versus the Steelers if it guaranteed a win over the Bears.

mraynrand
09-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Too few believe me when I propose that a majority of Packer fans, prior to that game, would have taken a SB defeat versus the Steelers if it guaranteed a win over the Bears.

A majority of old school fans would have taken that. The younger bucks don't care so much.

pbmax
09-08-2015, 11:18 AM
A majority of old school fans would have taken that. The younger bucks don't care so much.

I also think latitude plays into it. Farther south you are, the more likely a Bear's fan is on you street painting his garage door orange and blue.

Joemailman
09-08-2015, 11:50 AM
I also think latitude plays into it. Farther south you are, the more likely a Bear's fan is on you street painting his garage door orange and blue.

This is exactly right. I'm from an Illinois Packer fan family. I escaped in 1996. For people like my brothers living among Bear fans, the NFCCG against the Bears was the most important football game ever. Winning the Super Bowl was just icing on the cake.

3irty1
09-08-2015, 12:03 PM

Without question. I don't own a single piece of superbowl XLV merc but I bought the full line of NFCC champ swag.

We own that city forever.

esoxx
09-08-2015, 12:11 PM

Fox -

Good coach? Yes

Miracle worker? No

To borrow a quote from a stubby friend of mine, we're going to kick the Bears ass on Sunday.

yetisnowman
09-08-2015, 12:21 PM
In a QB-driven league, this decides almost every game.

Except when the Packers lose..... it's the weather, the play calling, the refs, the special teams, the crowd, the field conditions, and injuries.....not qb play that decides outcomes.

Joemailman
09-08-2015, 12:23 PM
Except when the Packers lose..... it's the weather, the play calling, the refs, the special teams, the crowd, the field conditions, and injuries.....not qb play that decides outcomes.

Unless the QB is hurt. :D

Bossman641
09-08-2015, 12:28 PM

Definitely. I grew up and lived in IL until just recently, there has been no sweeter win. The only thing that slightly ticked me off was how the Bears made the Packers celebrate in the locker room instead of on the field.

yetisnowman
09-08-2015, 12:29 PM
Unless the QB is hurt. :D

No one has convinced me that a sore calf contributes to poor decision making or inaccurate throws, particularly when the injury was more severe the week before he didn't make those poor decisions....but anyway not really trying to get into it... was a dumb attempt at a joke.

mraynrand
09-08-2015, 12:44 PM

True enough. I was living in Chicago during the "instant replay game." That Monday at work was classic. I conceded everything, all day long: The refs blew it, the Bears were this great team, the Packers were lucky, etc. etc. etc. But, just before I left for the night, as I got on the elevator, I said "No matter what you say, no matter what you do, no matter what you believe, the game yesterday will go down as a "W" for Green Bay and an "L" for Chicago. Forever." Then the elevator doors closed.

pbmax
09-08-2015, 12:47 PM
True enough. I was living in Chicago during the "instant replay game." That Monday at work was classic. I conceded everything, all day long: The refs blew it, the Bears were this great team, the Packers were lucky, etc. etc. etc. But, just before I left for the night, as I got on the elevator, I said "No matter what you say, no matter what you do, no matter what you believe, the game yesterday will go down as a "W" for Green Bay and an "L" for Chicago. Forever." Then the elevator doors closed.

Was that your exit or were they trapped with you on the elevator with that thought the last before the plunge? :lol:

mraynrand
09-08-2015, 01:09 PM
Was that your exit or were they trapped with you on the elevator with that thought the last before the plunge? :lol:

That was my exit. Of course, things were much more quiet later in that same season as the Packers spanked the bear cubs at soldier field (Hairball was QB) 40-28.

George Cumby
09-08-2015, 02:50 PM

This. Talking shit about the Bears right now is foolish. Fox is a fine coach. Fangio is his D coordinator, granted without the horses he had in SF. Fox will go for a ball control offense and minimize Cutlers opportunities to screw up.

Big-boned Mike fueling the fire doesn't help.

Packers win, but it's no walk in the park.

3irty1
09-08-2015, 04:15 PM
This. Talking shit about the Bears right now is foolish. Fox is a fine coach. Fangio is his D coordinator, granted without the horses he had in SF. Fox will go for a ball control offense and minimize Cutlers opportunities to screw up.

Big-boned Mike fueling the fire doesn't help.

Packers win, but it's no walk in the park.

Yeah it's a shame MM gave away his intentions to whoop their ass. They probably were planning for us to take it easy on them.

Seriously though, you can only be so motivated and if the Bears aren't already 100% motivated for a rivalry game opener at home then they don't belong in the NFL.

Rutnstrut
09-08-2015, 08:57 PM

I really don't think this game will be the cake walk that some seem to think it will.

pbmax
09-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Who is expecting a cake walk?

Tony Oday
09-09-2015, 05:59 AM
I don't expect this game to be close. The Pack will give up points in the passing game but will come through with a couple of picks to close it out in the 2nd quarter.

run pMc
09-09-2015, 07:36 AM
They will run the ball with Forte until Capers' D can stop them. Control the clock, keep Rodgers off the field, hope Cutler doesn't make any mistakes, and that they get a lucky bounce at home. John Fox is no dummy, but he doesn't have a lot to work with there. Lots of square pegs and round holes for personnel. Still, opening day at home against a rival who plans to "kick your ass" will have them riled up.

hoosier
09-09-2015, 09:28 AM
I'm ready for the usual discombobulation along the offensive line, which causes Rodgers to get jumpy and throws his timing with the WRs off. But Cutler is a turnover machine against GB, and he won't have Marshall to bail him out this year. It will be a sloppy game and will come down to who makes the last mistake. 27-24 GB or something like that.

sharpe1027
09-09-2015, 10:30 AM

If such tradeoffs where real possibilities, it would have been a no brainer at the time.

mraynrand
09-09-2015, 10:32 AM
If such tradeoffs were real possibilities, it would have been a no brainer at the time.

Exactly. You make that trade if you can. But you can't :)

Tony Oday
09-09-2015, 10:57 AM
I have NEVER been nervous before a game that I had not taken apart of until that NFCC Game...it would have negated all our Super Bowls...now NO MATTER WHAT we can say, remember that NFCC Game?

yetisnowman
09-09-2015, 10:59 AM
This games looms pretty large especially with Seattle coming next week. I would like to think this is an easy win but there are just too many unknowns on both sides. Ultimately though Cutler will be Cutler and the Pack eek one out. 33-29

pbmax
09-09-2015, 11:10 AM
Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 24m24 minutes ago
New at #Packers Insiders Blog: McCarthy expects everyone to practice Wednesday http://pck.rs/1UHesGz

Would seem to include Cobb. Although every other Tweet says M3 was hopeful. So that leaves a lot of wiggle room.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 48m48 minutes ago
McCarthy said at some point this week there will be an education process for young players experiencing the Bears rivalry for the 1st time.

Will they re-enact the bag of dung that Ditka claimed was dropped of in the visitor locker room by Forrest Gregg?

Bossman641
09-09-2015, 11:37 AM
If Alshon is out the Bears are REALLY weak at WR. Stop Forte and Bennett and make the wideouts beat you.

esoxx
09-09-2015, 12:00 PM
I'm completely comfortable and already looking ahead to the Seattle game.

Packers 1-0 and counting.

pbmax
09-09-2015, 01:21 PM
Cobb and Lang return to practice. Burnett only one not involved. No explanation yet.

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2015/09/09/cobb-lang-return-practice/71943262/

Cobb wasn't the only player who returned to practice Wednesday. Joining him were right guard T.J. Lang (concussion), defensive back Micah Hyde (neck), rookie receiver Ty Montgomery (hamstring), and cornerback Demetri Goodson (knee). Inside linebacker Nate Palmer and running back Alonzo Harris practiced without a club on their hand for the first time since injuries during training camp.

pbmax
09-09-2015, 01:30 PM
Worse than I thought. He doesn't look Beebe-ish. He looks Ryan Taylor-ish.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 28m28 minutes ago
TE Richard Rodgers wearing his new #82.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COet7CaUAAQL-pB.jpg:large

hoosier
09-09-2015, 01:37 PM
McGinn points out that one thing the Bares have going for them is the unpredictability that comes with fielding a bunch of unknowns. They also have nothing to lose, though their fan base probably won't let itself admit that until midseason. As I see it the Bears are going to be one of the worst teams in the NFC this year, and they will also give the Packers a run for their money, just as they often did in the mid 90s.

Fritz
09-09-2015, 01:39 PM
"Inside linebacker Nate Palmer and running back Alonzo Harris practiced without a club on their hand for the first time since injuries during training camp."

Apparently they share a hand.

3irty1
09-09-2015, 01:53 PM
In McCarthy's first game as head coach we played the Bears week 1 and lost 0-26 at home.

I'll predict a similar fate for John Fox.

pbmax
09-09-2015, 02:02 PM
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 4m4 minutes ago
Randall Cobb, Alshon Jeffery both practice ahead of Bears-Packers clash http://wp.me/p14QSB-9QBy

jklowan
09-09-2015, 03:54 PM
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 4m4 minutes ago
Randall Cobb, Alshon Jeffery both practice ahead of Bears-Packers clash http://wp.me/p14QSB-9QBy

Does anyone know if Bakhtiari is practicing?

Joemailman
09-09-2015, 04:00 PM
Does anyone know if Bakhtiari is practicing?

The starting OL all practiced today.

pbmax
09-09-2015, 05:57 PM
Everyone but Burnett practiced in the part open to reporters.

Pugger
09-10-2015, 08:27 AM
Unless we screw up with turnovers and penalties we'll win this game. We have the more talented roster and the bares are starting a new era with a new coaching staff. I guess Jeffries is playing but besides him who do they have for Cutlet to throw to? And will Forte still be what he was? Isn't he about the age when RBs begin to decline?

pbmax
09-10-2015, 08:32 AM
from: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/limited-randall-cobb-returns-to-practice-b99574039z1-326161501.html

And while Cobb's range of motion remains limited as his shoulder heals, the Packers can rest a bit easier knowing the idea of opening the season sans two of the NFL's best receivers is growing unlikelier by the day. How effective Cobb will be, though, is a separate story altogether. He is but a few days removed from the shoulder pain disrupting his sleeping habits, let alone enduring a game of football.

Fritz
09-10-2015, 08:42 AM
I kinda hope Bearded Mike (hereafter known as "BM") holds Cobb out of this game, and the team can squeak by.

sharpe1027
09-10-2015, 09:18 AM
I kinda hope Bearded Mike (hereafter known as "BM") holds Cobb out of this game, and the team can squeak by.

There is nothing wrong with a cautious BM, squeaks and all. We wouldn't want anybody to get hurt.

mraynrand
09-10-2015, 09:29 AM
I kinda hope Bearded Mike (hereafter known as "BM")

Stubbley?

pbmax
09-10-2015, 11:40 AM
Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 1h1 hour ago
McCarthy was noncommittal on how much Randall Cobb can -- or will -- play this weekend. Cobb said he'll be on the field dealing with pain.

Chance he doesn't even play?

sharpe1027
09-10-2015, 11:53 AM
They'll just run Lacy every time and then have Janis running fly patterns for a couple play-action passes. I saw it done on Madden once. There is no way they can lose.

pbmax
09-10-2015, 12:03 PM
There are being closed mouthed about Burnett's chances too. If Hyde is back at safety over Richardson, that means Randall will be nickel outside CB. Hayward will need to move in.

Fritz
09-10-2015, 12:54 PM
There are being closed mouthed about Burnett's chances too. If Hyde is back at safety over Richardson, that means Randall will be nickel outside CB. Hayward will need to move in.

Burnett's having a calf is making me have a cow.

pbmax
09-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Yep. He's got a calf.

Safety Morgan Burnett was held out with a calf injury for the second consecutive day. He watched practice from the sidelines in sweats.

Everyone else in pads for practice. http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/326382461.html

Upnorth
09-10-2015, 02:16 PM
As pre mentioned, for me it boils down to the OL. If they buy AR time we win. If not, I'm stressed. Lacy, and the threat of Lacy, should have a huge impact on this game

mraynrand
09-10-2015, 02:28 PM

It's making me low

pbmax
09-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 2h2 hours ago
#Packers injury report, same as yesterday:

LB Barrington — limited, ankle
WR Cobb — limited, shoulder
S Burnett — DNP, calf

Time for stem cells.

Maxie the Taxi
09-11-2015, 08:47 AM
Stubbley?

Works for me. It has a nice ring to it.

Harlan Huckleby
09-11-2015, 03:47 PM

He's limited by a lot more than that.

I trust he is best option, but one wonders if Nate Palmer will grow into the job.

sharpe1027
09-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 2h2 hours ago
#Packers injury report, same as yesterday:

WR Cobb — limited, shoulder
S Burnett — DNP, calf

Time for stem cells.

Recovery Water!

red
09-11-2015, 05:23 PM

don't forget we had to play and beat the bears in the final game of the regular season to even make those playoffs. which i was at, first row btw

that was a great soul crushing year for bears fans

mraynrand
09-11-2015, 06:02 PM
don't forget we had to play and beat the bears in the final game of the regular season to even make those playoffs. which i was at, first row btw

that was a great soul crushing year for bears fans

See my signature - and license plate: 12to18W (another soul-crushing loss)

mraynrand
09-11-2015, 06:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-nB53aJN0

pbmax
09-11-2015, 06:10 PM
Am I nuts or do we now know that ANY part of the QB can be on or behind the LOS and its considered a legal pass?

red
09-11-2015, 06:20 PM

trade a third for cam chancelor

pbmax
09-11-2015, 06:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB4R7twWMjs&feature=youtu.be&t=1m24s

red
09-11-2015, 07:09 PM
have we heard anything about how james jones has been looking?

is he fitting right back in like he never left, does he look like an old guy whos forgotten everything?

anything?

mraynrand
09-11-2015, 08:03 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/1827743.jpg

Joemailman
09-11-2015, 09:02 PM
have we heard anything about how james jones has been looking?

is he fitting right back in like he never left, does he look like an old guy whos forgotten everything?

anything?

MM talked about it a little bit. http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Mike-McCarthy-pleased-with-WR-Jones-progress/0a7fc068-7d5c-4e62-81e7-c26c885e83a8

Harlan Huckleby
09-11-2015, 10:58 PM

anything?

He's reported some minor chest pains, but doctors say he's fine.

http://por-img.cimcontent.net/cms/data/assets/bin-201408/5f965a7b8d53c046500f830b084ec8bb_600x400.jpg

smuggler
09-11-2015, 11:04 PM
Am I nuts or do we now know that ANY part of the QB can be on or behind the LOS and its considered a legal pass?

Ball has to be out before it crosses the LoS or it's illegal.

pbmax
09-11-2015, 11:28 PM
Are you sure? Because this is what I thought the rule is now:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Quarterbacks-CAN-throw-from-beyond-the-line-of-s?urn=nfl,120829

Imagine everyone's surprise, then, when referee Walt Coleman announced that the call was overturned. The rule, apparently, dictates that every part of the quarterback's body has to be over the line of scrimmage for a penalty to be called. Since Eli's right foot was still on the line, he is considered behind the line of scrimmage and the pass is legal. To which I say, "WHAT?!"

Or still confused: http://www.rrstar.com/article/20121112/BLOGS/311129867

They promised to make it more clear and according to this from 2013, they did: http://thereadzone.com/2013/12/01/the-ncaa-and-nfls-weird-line-of-scrimmageforward-pass-rule/

According to the NFL website (http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/rulebook/pdfs/11_Rule8_ForwardPass_BackPass_Fumble.pdf), under the definition of the “forward pass” and illegal forward pass, we read as follows:

(a) A forward pass thrown when the passer is beyond the line of scrimmage.

Note: It is a forward pass from beyond the line of scrimmage if the passer’s entire body and the ball are beyond the line of scrimmage when the ball is released, whether the passer is airborne or touching the ground. The penalty for a forward pass thrown from beyond the line is enforced from the spot where the ball is released.

smuggler
09-12-2015, 04:21 AM
Hmm... Guess they changed it at some point and I just missed it.

Pretty stupid rule, though. A lot more difficult to enforce than the old way.

pbmax
09-12-2015, 07:33 AM
Hmm... Guess they changed it at some point and I just missed it.

Pretty stupid rule, though. A lot more difficult to enforce than the old way.

I think, earlier than 2012/13, they decided trying to figure out where the ball was on the field while it was 6 feet in the air in the hand of the QB was tough. The change, assuming an upright QB, means they only have to figure out where his feet are.

green_bowl_packer
09-12-2015, 08:17 AM
FF to 8:00 minute mark - This was particularly entertaining... sound of jaws dropping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5724zc53BOk

Here's to a great season!:clap:

mraynrand
09-12-2015, 08:34 AM
Wow...wow

pbmax
09-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Joe Whitt is not happy with Patler or Bob McGinn.

“Everybody else [Patler/McGinn] has been talking about Casey not doing this or that, but I’ve never said that,” Whitt said on Thursday. “When he’s been out there, he’s played at the same level from his rookie year. He’s played at a high level. I’ve never said he’s taken a step back and I don’t believe he’s taken a step back. The snaps that he played last year, he had more turnovers than anybody on our defense (other than Julius Peppers). I’m fine with Casey. I’m excited to see him play.”

http://www.scout.com/nfl/packers/story/1585782-world-s-best-preview-the-running-men

Patler
09-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Joe Whitt is not happy with Patler or Bob McGinn.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/packers/story/1585782-world-s-best-preview-the-running-men

My biggest concern has been his availability. I make no judgements about his performance, just relay comments from those who watch every day and say he appears to have lost something since his rookie season. If the rookies pan out this year, I think the could let Hayward walk, just as they did Devon House, who also came up injured regularly. As does Shields, for that mater...................

ThunderDan
09-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Who is going to start the game day thread tomorrow?

pittstang5
09-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Who is going to start the game day thread tomorrow?

Stopped in here to check on this as well.

Guiness
09-12-2015, 05:01 PM
Stopped in here to check on this as well.

We need to have a virtual game of rock paper scissors.

pbmax
09-12-2015, 05:08 PM
First come first serve. With no Super Bowl win, there is no mojo, streak or whammy to honor.

smuggler
09-12-2015, 05:49 PM
We can continue to use the thread I made for the Gateriots game for the other 14 contests Sun/Mon

Joemailman
09-12-2015, 07:32 PM
As near as I can tell, this is the first time since 1981 that the Packers have opened the season at Soldier Field. Packers won 16-9. Eddie Lee Ivery scored a TD before tearing up his knee for the 2nd time in 3 years on the satanic Soldier Field artificial turf. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198109060chi.htm

Maybe the Packers should sit Lacy.

pittstang5
09-12-2015, 07:47 PM
I was thinking about just doing it....but that's a lot of pressure.

Joemailman
09-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Joe Buck and Troy Aikman http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=1

mraynrand
09-13-2015, 06:25 AM
Joe Buck and Troy Aikman http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=1

ugh

http://30fps.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2014-November-27-16-35-36-2.jpg

pbmax
09-13-2015, 08:11 AM
I am putting that picture on my front lawn for Halloween.

bob holtzman @BobHoltzmanESPN
Randall Cobb will play today, but not 100%. Likely to wear extra protection on shoulder. Admitted recently still painful, tough to sleep.

Fritz
09-13-2015, 08:50 AM
Those two look like a couple of middle-aged boozers who got in late and aren't recovered yet.

red
09-13-2015, 08:57 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeYgLFRCcAA5gtr.jpg