PDA

View Full Version : Predictions of Sept. 10th Bears vs Packers

Dabaddestbear
09-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Ok, I am done watching the Packers since halftime will only showcase the bubble players. Judging from the moves both teams have made during the offseason and what they have shown in the Preseason(that you have seen not heard about from the talking heads), what do you predict the score will be?

Difference makers, weak links, final score ect...
I have watched all the Packers games and 2 of the Bears(a lost and a win). and this is my general run down as of today. Keep in mind I may change my view lets say if someone places a bomb in Urlachers shower a few days before game day.

Favre will throw for no more than 175 yards and 2 INT's out of frustration. One setting up great field possition.
Rex will step up and take his check downs in which he will eventually toss up for 230 yds. If showing ill signs of play by halftime watch for Grieseto come in and rip it up even more than Rex would or should.

Green will rush for 30 yards at best and the total rushing yards for the team in its new blocking scheme which still shows waaay too many flaws will be 65 yards. Too soon for them to expect them to get it together by week 1.
Jones and Benson both will be ready for the opener giving a look GB is not used to seeing. They will combine for about 125 yards.

Break out players for Bears-- Devin Hester(PR), Rex
Break out players for Packers-- somebody on the defensive line.

Player most likely to screw their team with a Louisville slugger up that unfortunate hole becuz of bonehead plays...Bears---Rex or Tillman...Packers---Brett or Woodson
odd how the two players on each team I see that can make it a unforgiving game on the 10th is the Starting the QB and the supposingly #1 CB by default.

Bears 20
Packers 6

justanotherpackfan
09-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Dumb Bears fans.

Dabaddestbear
09-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Dumb Bears fans.
Whooopee!! Since I know you are not the brightest out of a 3rd grade class I will forgive you.

Packnut
09-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Ok, I am done watching the Packers since halftime will only showcase the bubble players. Judging from the moves both teams have made during the offseason and what they have shown in the Preseason(that you have seen not heard about from the talking heads), what do you predict the score will be?

I have watched all the Packers games and 2 of the Bears(a lost and a win). and this is my general run down as of today. Keep in mind I may change my view lets say if someone places a bomb in Urlachers shower a few days before game day.

Favre will throw for no more than 175 yards and 2 INT's out of frustration. One setting up great field possition.
Rex will step up and take his check downs in which he will eventually toss up for 230 yds. If showing ill signs of play by halftime watch for Grieseto come in and rip it up even more than Rex would or should.

Green will rush for 30 yards at best and the total rushing yards for the team in its new blocking scheme which still shows waaay too many flaws will be 65 yards. Too soon for them to expect them to get it together by week 1.
Jones and Benson both will be ready for the opener giving a look GB is not used to seeing. They will combine for about 125 yards.

Player most likely to screw their team with a Louisville slugger up that unfortunate hole becuz of bonehead plays...Bears---Rex or Tillman...Packers---Brett or Woodson
odd how the two players on each team I see that can make it a unforgiving game on the 10th is the Starting the QB and the supposingly #1 CB by default.

Bears 20
Packers 6

On paper, this one is'nt even close but that's why they play em. Bears should be at least a 7 1/2 point fav in this one.

My take is Favre makes all the experts eat crow and Greg Jennings shows he's the new stud in town. The Bears have a conservative game plan which is a fatal mistake as a 4th Quarter TD gives the Pack a 24-17 win.

Dabaddestbear
09-01-2006, 06:17 PM

Bears 20
Packers 6

On paper, this one is'nt even close but that's why they play em. Bears should be at least a 7 1/2 point fav in this one.

My take is Favre makes all the experts eat crow and Greg Jennings shows he's the new stud in town. The Bears have a conservative game plan which is a fatal mistake as a 4th Quarter TD gives the Pack a 24-17 win.

On paper its close becuz the Bears have not proved they have a consistant offense. Now if your reason for a win is on the shoulders of a rookie WR that have showed flashes but have been consistent in drops on key plays then you are in trouble.

Packnut
09-01-2006, 06:23 PM

Bears 20
Packers 6

On paper its close becuz the Bears have not proved they have a consistant offense. Now if your reason for a win is on the shoulders of a rookie WR that have showed flashes but have been consistent in drops on key plays then you are in trouble.

Guess you don't pay much attention. It was 1 drop and that rookie WR has made some big plays just like today. Of course, with you being a Bears fan the WR position is'nt something you have any experience with. LOL! :lol:

RIPackerFan
09-01-2006, 06:36 PM
MM will play the game conservatively - running 70% time, and passing quick crossing patterns. On all 3rd and longs, he will run screens and runs to keep Favre from making trying to compensate for the lack of offensive production.

Chicago will keep the Packers to under 85 rushing yards and 135 passing,

However, the Bears offense will continue to flounder - rushing for 75 yards and passing for 95. Grossman will throw 2 ints, leading to a touchdown and a fieldgoal.

Packers win - 10 - 7.

This will lead to the official QB dilemma - with the Bears fans demanding that Griese start.

FavreChild
09-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Rex will probably pull a leg hair and have to leave the game. No matter, 'cause the offense will struggle to muster a FG.

Da Bears might get lucky and reel off a TD or two on special teams and/or defense. Or the Pack might muff another punt or something.

If, that is *IF* da Bears somehow pull out a win, it will only be a reflection of the Packers' growing pains and will not prove jack squat as far as da Bears are concerned. Let's face it, Chicago has more to prove than we do.

Scott Campbell
09-01-2006, 07:08 PM
Swamee predicts:

Cedric Benson will suffer a devastating hit and be lost for the season. It will be delivered by Brian Urlacher in the locker room at half time.

LEWCWA
09-01-2006, 07:10 PM
I'm looking for it to be a close game with the inexperience of the Packers showing late! Bears-23 Packers 17.....Bad bear, while it may be Greenbay Blasphamy, that picture of AJ aka Rocky is just too funny!

Favre will go for 250 and 2 tds though, 1 costly pick though!

justanotherpackfan
09-01-2006, 07:11 PM
Dumb Bears fans.
Whooopee!! Since I know you are not the brightest out of a 3rd grade class I will forgive you.
I'd say a 3.85 gpa is highly respectable.

GBRulz
09-01-2006, 07:15 PM
I think it's going to be a close game as our defense will decide to show up after all.

We send the Bank One Bears home to their half-ass spaceship after a 3 point loss. Final 20-17

HarveyWallbangers
09-01-2006, 07:16 PM
I find it amusing that THE BADDEST Bear and JUST ANOTHER Pack Fan are engaged in an argument.

woodbuck27
09-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Swamee predicts:

Cedric Benson will suffer a devastating hit and be lost for the season. It will be delivered by Brian Urlacher in the locker room at half time.

:mrgreen: X 10 V.funny

woodbuck27
09-01-2006, 07:52 PM
I find it amusing that THE BADDEST Bear and JUST ANOTHER Pack Fan are engaged in an argument.

That Packer fan, Packnut isn't in any danger of NOT defending ALL of US Harvey. :roll:

packers11
09-01-2006, 07:53 PM
24-10... Packers seem to get the offense clicking while the Bears can't find a way to score....... After this game you will hear all the bandwagon ESPN reporters on NFL LIVE jump on the bandwagon and say how they love FAVRE and want to make babies with him... (k the last part is a little far fetched) :lol:

BEARMAN
09-01-2006, 08:46 PM
24 - 9 DA BEARS !

Rex has his best game as a pro. :cool:

Farve is injured/pulled by half time. :roll:

DA BEARS "D" DOMINATES ! :twisted:

The Packers "O" line is NO where to be found. :shock:

You can take this one to the BANK ! :mrgreen:

GO BEARS !

test
09-01-2006, 08:53 PM
DadumbestTeddie and Teddieman are impeding on my ability to enjoy a Packer fan forum. If I want to hear from teddies, I'll go to another site.

Boot them. No cross-breeding here please. Keep us segregated and pure.

Packnut
09-01-2006, 08:53 PM
24 - 9 DA BEARS !

Rex has his best game as a pro. :cool:

Favre is injured/pulled by half time. :roll:

DA BEARS "D" DOMINATES ! :twisted:

The Packers "O" line is NO where to be found. :shock:

You can take this one to the BANK ! :mrgreen:

GO BEARS !

Give me some of what your smoking! :lol:

test
09-01-2006, 08:55 PM
DadumbestTeddie and Teddieman are impeding on my ability to enjoy a Packer fan forum. If I want to hear from teddies, I'll go to another site.

Brando19
09-01-2006, 09:22 PM
I agree..get them Bears fans outta here. Maybe they're closet fans who are yet to come out.

]{ilr]3
09-01-2006, 09:32 PM
DaBaddestBear brings good arguements but with a certainly tainted opinion. :wink: I have not found him to be out of bounds here. http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/search.php?search_author=Dabaddestbear

BEARMAN should be gone without question as he is a troll,

As for the topic of this thread I am torn after todays performance. Even though the Titans left there 3rd stringers in threw the 3 quarter the Packers still seemed lifeless for playing at Home.

My head says the Bears could win decisively. But my heart says no way!

Packers 24
Bears 17

:mrgreen:

test
09-01-2006, 09:34 PM
they are all the same. easily identifiable and a cancer to the forum. boot them.

GBRulz
09-01-2006, 09:38 PM
the mods will not kick people out just because they are fans of other teams. Besides, that sometimes makes it a fun as there is nothing wrong with a little razzing.

I'm sure the mods will kick out the trolls though. So far we really haven't had any....

chewy-bacca
09-01-2006, 09:43 PM
any of the bear ppl from JSO are the reason I came here. If they have followed, I suspect its because no one is left over there, so he had to come and find us.....TAKE A HINT!!

test
09-01-2006, 10:08 PM
the mods will not kick people out just because they are fans of other teams. Besides, that sometimes makes it a fun as there is nothing wrong with a little razzing.

I'm sure the mods will kick out the trolls though. So far we really haven't had any....

augh so it'll be arbitrary judgement depending on the mood of the mods. Make sure you keep all that control now. Don't make it fair for everyone.

So when will the line be drawn? How bad must it get? JSO Online forums all over again.

HarveyWallbangers
09-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Of course, it's arbitrary. How else would it be?

Mad and the others here aren't going to take the shit that's been going on at JSO though, so I wouldn't worry about it.

]{ilr]3
09-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Of course, it's arbitrary. How else would it be?

Mad and the others here aren't going to take the shit that's been going on at JSO though, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I think your right about that. Again, thats why I came here. :mrgreen:

chewy-bacca
09-01-2006, 10:18 PM
^ nice sig. :lol:

test
09-01-2006, 10:19 PM
bull. it all started somewhere. It'll be out of control here shortly and a banning you'll be.

Then you'll wish you listened to reasonable logic.

HarveyWallbangers
09-01-2006, 10:21 PM
bull. it all started somewhere. It'll be out of control here shortly and a banning you'll be.

I'm lost.

]{ilr]3
09-01-2006, 10:22 PM
^ nice sig. :lol:

LOL, I think so too. I happend to put one up for the Falcons game and Woodbuck suggested to put up one for each weeks opponent :mrgreen:

They come fron PackerPalace.com :cool:

GBRulz
09-01-2006, 10:27 PM
this was just posted this on JSO.....no idea who that could be, do you,? :roll:

the teddie trolls have entered over there and are spreading their filth.

The milquetoast moderators are saying "oh yaw sure you betcha, dat's ok" and letting them have the run of the place.

The annoying songs, virus scr1pts, and pictures of our players getting hurt soon to come.

What mods are saying this, please show us?

and letting them have run at the place?? Why because they posted three times in one thread? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MJZiggy
09-01-2006, 10:33 PM

I'm lost.

Me too. Mad will handle this in a reasonable, responsible way like he's done all along. Baddestbear has been a member here for almost 2 months and has been ok. He knows the difference between discussing the teams and trolling (you better not prove me wrong, BB). If our new friend here can figure out the difference and actually bring some football knowledge to the table (if he has any) then he may end up being a worthwhile member. If he doesn't, I'm confident that Mad will decide upon the correct course of action.

test
09-01-2006, 10:33 PM
it all starts somewhere. Teddies bring nothing but cancer.

If your so big on what other say in other forums, go research the crap they spread in other forums and link it/quote it here. Then see if everyone is so accepting. Nip it before the typical teddie fans with no integrity cause problems.

GBRulz
09-01-2006, 10:40 PM
it all starts somewhere. Teddies bring nothing but cancer.

If your so big on what other say in other forums, go research the crap they spread in other forums and link it/quote it here. Then see if everyone is so accepting. Nip it before the typical teddie fans with no integrity cause problems.

Posting their trolling messages in here? Why? You are comparing two different things here.

If you have a problem with the mods, please send Mad a PM, don't post things about them on JSO.

By the way, you still haven't answered my question. Which mods do you speak of when you sit there and bash them over there?

How does you bashing your own fellow Packer fans make you any better than a Bear troll? i'd take a little rivalry and razzing with BB over others that throw their own under the bus, any day.

MJZiggy
09-01-2006, 10:42 PM
test, surely between us all there's enough brainpower to eradicate one little pest...(I have EVERY confidence that there is).

BEARMAN
09-01-2006, 10:44 PM
I have made THREE posts and you call me a "troll" ?
What, your so scared that DA BEARS whoop your pathetic team that you run off true fans?
"IF" your mods decide to ban me, for speaking the "truth", so be it, but I will tell anyone and everyone that this is NO place to come to if you want to hear the truth and where "fare play" is not upheld.
I am sure "IF" I have overstepted your rules that your mods will do the right thing, tell me to knock it off, and set me on my way.
I can take the best you got, can you say the same ? If so...Let's get it on ! :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
09-01-2006, 11:01 PM
look. just because you can't come up with enough intelligent football talk to make friends with and hang out with the BEAR fans, doesn't mean we're willing to take their rejects. You wanna hang around, contribute something worthwhile, because so far I've heard nothing intelligent out of you.

HarveyWallbangers
09-01-2006, 11:04 PM
This is just too weird.

If the troll acts like a troll, he'll be milktoast. Not a cancer.

Iron Mike
09-01-2006, 11:04 PM
Yep, let the Bearfest of spelling and grammatical errors begin!!!! :twisted:

BEAR DOWN PACKER FANS!!!!!

http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/movies/images/supertroop1.JPG

BEARMAN
09-01-2006, 11:26 PM
See, I told ya, spelling and grammar? :roll: I burned the books and ate the teachers... Now, isn't that illegal, fornicating with animals? Well, maybe not where you come from Iron Mike?
Pray tell, what are you doing about that "O" line?

GO BEARS !

MJZiggy
09-01-2006, 11:28 PM
The same thing you're doing about that offense. How's your quarterback controversy coming?

Bretsky
09-02-2006, 12:35 AM
What, your so scared that DA BEARS whoop your pathetic team that you run off true fans?
"IF" your mods decide to ban me, for speaking the "truth", so be it, but I will tell anyone and everyone that this is NO place to come to if you want to hear the truth and where "fare play" is not upheld.
I am sure "IF" I have overstepted your rules that your mods will do the right thing, tell me to knock it off, and set me on my way.
I can take the best you got, can you say the same ? If so...Let's get it on ! :mrgreen:

Bearman,

From my perspective in here as long as you are respectful there will be no reason to ban you. I don't know who did some of the stuff over at JS last year; but I witnessed some things that crossed well beyone that line. But things can stay respectufl and we can talk some trash in good fun and all will be well.

Cheers,
B

Bretsky
09-02-2006, 12:36 AM
The same thing you're doing about that offense. How's your quarterback controversy coming?

NO CONTROVERSY; PACKER FANS SAY IT TOGETHER.

WE LOVE REX GROSSMAN; PLEASE DO NOT REPLACE HIM TIL AFTER GAME ONE.

test
09-02-2006, 07:34 AM

What I know will happen is the the teddie trolls will start posting pics that celebrate Packers getting hurt, then you'll start insulting Packer fans, where they are from, then the ALL CAPS crap will start, and all the mods will sit on their hands while everything goes to hell. It won't be long before before every decent discusion about the Packers will turn into "PISS MOLD, BEAR DOWN CLOWNS." This is a PAckers forum. I should be able to read a decent thread without the interruption from a classless a-hole teddie fans.

Teddies fans that need to troll other team forums are all the same. They know little to nothing about football, know nothing about what it means to really be a fan. They're trash. Every last one of them.

I want all teddie fans that need to squat in other team forums need to go, NOW.

Bretsky
09-02-2006, 07:43 AM

What I know will happen is the the teddie trolls will start posting pics that celebrate Packers getting hurt, then you'll start insulting Packer fans, where they are from, then the ALL CAPS crap will start, and all the mods will sit on their hands while everything goes to hell. It won't be long before before every decent discusion about the Packers will turn into "PISS MOLD, BEAR DOWN CLOWNS." This is a PAckers forum. I should be able to read a decent thread without the interruption from a classless a-hole teddie fans.

Teddies fans that need to troll other team forums are all the same. They know little to nothing about football, know nothing about what it means to really be a fan. They're trash. Every last one of them.

My only comment is that we cannnot ban them for things down a while back at JSO.

My other comment as a mod, is that I don't plan on letting that occur over here. I saw some of the scripting and that crap over at JS; not here.

B

MJZiggy
09-02-2006, 07:49 AM
test, I thought you were against preemptive banning. I guess I misread you. Like I said last night, if he can bring respectful, intelligent discussion a la Rastak, I have no problem with him, but this site is actually moderated. You know it will be handled. As members, you also know we expect knowledgable conversation. If it takes him 12 hours to go look it up and figure out who their qb's are, he won't make it here. He will continue to look like the idiot that he is. If he flames the forum, then he'll be gone.

test
09-02-2006, 07:50 AM
My only comment is that we cannnot ban them for things down a while back at JSO.

My other comment as a mod, is that I don't plan on letting that occur over here. I saw some of the scripting and that crap over at JS; not here.

B

oh I see, what I post in other fourms is fair game to bring up here but the sh1t and vile teddie fans post on other forums is a no-no to discuss?

Way to take care of your own. Let's celebrate.

MJZiggy
09-02-2006, 07:54 AM
No, we can discuss it, but you'd have made a hell of a fuss about it had you been banned at PR for your contributions to jso. There's more than one way to handle a bear.

Bretsky
09-02-2006, 07:54 AM

B

oh I see, what I post in other fourms is fair game to bring up here but the sh1t and vile teddie fans post on other forums is a no-no to discuss?

Way to take care of your own. Let's celebrate.

You've just completely turned my point around as I thought your concern was the forum getting polluted by Bear Trolls. Sorry if I was wrong. I wasn't a mod when your happenings were occuring so I can't discuss that with complete logic.

You can discuss what they did on other forums all you want.

But Again, we aren't going to ban anybody based on the assumption that they will do here what they did elsewhere. I'm sure you could agree with that.

test
09-02-2006, 07:59 AM
yea we'll see. When you ban them, not if, I'd like announcement in the forum so I can link back to all my warnings and get a nice juicey "I told you so".

GBRulz
09-02-2006, 08:05 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/gbrulz/untitled-2.jpg

test
09-02-2006, 08:11 AM
got a nice buch hair cut and some overalls to go with that statement?

:twisted:

Bretsky
09-02-2006, 08:14 AM
yea we'll see. When you ban them, not if, I'd like announcement in the forum so I can link back to all my warnings and get a nice juicey "I told you so".

I've been wrong before; heck I'm usually wrong. Initially I'll always think the best of others; that can be a good and bad thing at times.

Have a Great Weekend,
B

GBRulz
09-02-2006, 08:15 AM
what is a buch haircut?

test
09-02-2006, 08:19 AM
make that "butch".

MadtownPacker
09-02-2006, 08:19 AM
I predict a Packers victory. It will be messy but the D will come through on a late grossman INT.

GBRulz
09-02-2006, 08:24 AM
I had to scrap the overalls for now as I can't reach my dresser at the moment...but, do you like my hair at least? :razz:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/gbrulz/grandma.jpg

test
09-02-2006, 08:26 AM
very becoming

GBRulz
09-02-2006, 08:29 AM
actually, I think they used Rex Grossman's Mom for that commercial. They didn't have a budget for real actors, so they wanted to find a family with a history of real injury problems.... :wink:

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 09:33 AM
Swamee predicts:

Best prediction yet...lol

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 09:36 AM
Dumb Bears fans.
I'd say a 3.85 gpa is highly respectable.
not hard to do when you are 43 years old bullying the other 3rd graders into doing your work for you.

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 09:40 AM

You were that Klan member that morphed into a Packer fan?
I didnt know you guys were prejudiced against Bears cuz they were Brown too. :roll:

test
09-02-2006, 09:41 AM
exactly what do you mean to imply?

I smell the ban coming already.

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 09:42 AM
any of the bear ppl from JSO are the reason I came here. If they have followed, I suspect its because no one is left over there, so he had to come and find us.....TAKE A HINT!!

Uh, I think I was a member over here longer than you. So is it possible that you followed me?

test
09-02-2006, 09:47 AM
yet another subject a teddie fan talks out of as about.

There's long history you're do know about and don't need to know.

Go away to your own forum. You're infecting this one. No Packers got hurt with a season ending injury today. Nothing for you to celebrate.

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 10:02 AM

Look man(woman),(paranoid Packer fan), I came here a few months ago cuz the Packers fans here have a little more sense than over at JSONLINE. But like every forum you have idiots like yourself that just rant about non football topics in football forums so that they can have post that garner replys no matter if their negative or possitive. I only attack those that attack me. If you talk crap about me or use derogatory names in describing me or the team I root for then be prepared to get the same back in return.

I never started visiting Packers forums until I moved to Milwaukee about 8 years ago and started hating the Packers even more becuz of fans like you. I watch as many Packer games as Bears. It is very likely I know more about the team you are so up in arms about than you do...Hold on. I dont even think your fellow fans respect your comments on here.
If there was a such thing as a bigot, racist Packer fan you are he(she, it, hell--whatever your momma said you were).

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 10:13 AM
yet another subject a teddie fan talks out of as about.

There's long history you're do know about and don't need to know.

Go away to your own forum. You're infecting this one. No Packers got hurt with a season ending injury today. Nothing for you to celebrate.

I dont celebrate season ending injuries only nice hits. If you are referring to the pic in which Lance Briggs made Bubba possition himself to win the limbo contest. It was a nice hit. Just unfortunately he was knocked too silly to continue. Dont worry I am looking forward to having a more recent hit pick to post after Sept. 10th. :twisted:

packers11
09-02-2006, 10:18 AM
"Dont worry I am looking forward to having a more recent hit pick to post after Sept. 10th. "

I got a quick question for you... Here it is...
If the BEARS lose do you realize how much shit people are going to talk to you???

If you just had a little common sense, and realized hmmm wow... Suppose the bears lose.... All these people ive been talking shit to for the past year are going to absolutly blast me and not let me hear the end of it...

But hey.... its YOUR choice how you act, personally you act like some little freshmen comming into highschool (which you probably are)... So a little heads up... IF the BEARS lose ... I would NEVER show my face in this forum again if I were you......

Tarlam!
09-02-2006, 10:23 AM
Test, look, you making a lot more out of this than you need to. I suggest you stop trying to provoke these trolls. If they flip on their own, then they will be taken care of.

Nobody is forcing you to take note of them. There is enough cyber space on this forum for us all to peacefully coexist!

oregonpackfan
09-02-2006, 10:25 AM
Dabbadestbear needs to lighten up.

Go see Pooh bear, enjoy some honey with him, and curl up in your den for a nap. You will feel better afterwards.

OPF

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 10:39 AM
"Dont worry I am looking forward to having a more recent hit pick to post after Sept. 10th. "

I got a quick question for you... Here it is...
If the BEARS lose do you realize how much shit people are going to talk to you???

If you just had a little common sense, and realized hmmm wow... Suppose the bears lose.... All these people ive been talking shit to for the past year are going to absolutly blast me and not let me hear the end of it...

But hey.... its YOUR choice how you act, personally you act like some little freshmen comming into highschool (which you probably are)... So a little heads up... IF the BEARS lose ... I would NEVER show my face in this forum again if I were you......
Naaah, I have been used to it the 12 years before the past 2. We are fans and trust me I the joy of Packer fans eating crow over all the statements thats being made about the Bears is outweighs the idea that they may lose.

Packer fans have a way of eating alot more crow than Bear fans. We hope for offense and take pride in the defense. But now the Packer fans must hope for either for their team.

So a little heads up to you----I have never disapeared from a Packer forum after a loss by the Bears and wont start now. I should leave just because the lose? Now that statement alone signifies a juvenile way of thinking and a sore sport. Where you that kid that took his ball and went home after I dunked on him at the park a few years back? Or are you that kid that start crying when that fast ball you pitched to me in Highschool slammed you in the chest as I paused then rounded all the way to second while you pretended to have a asthma attack? Either way its cool and I understand.

You make it seem as if I am saying things too outlandish to believe about both teams. I am not on here saying, DA BEARS ARE GOING TO KICK YOUR ARSSES CUZ YOU SUCK!!! I give ryhme and reason to my beliefs in regard to the game and the teams that play it. can you do the same? :idea:

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Dabbadestbear needs to lighten up.

Go see Pooh bear, enjoy some honey with him, and curl up in your den for a nap. You will feel better afterwards.

OPF
I tried that but when Pooh brung out the Honey I suspected he wanted to share it with me in other ways that is contradictory to the way G'od wanted Bears to naturally behave. I shoulda known from his feminine giggle.

packers11
09-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Ill just wait to speak after the game :smile: ....
Until then you can talk away about more highschool adventures.. I get a laugh out of them :mrgreen:

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 10:46 AM
Ill just wait to speak after the game :smile: ....
Until then you can talk away about more highschool adventures.. I get a laugh out of them :mrgreen:
Hey, you mentioned Highschool so I just thought you knew me back then...lol. Its been over 14 years though.

Scott Campbell
09-02-2006, 10:52 AM

Test,

I hear where you are coming from. Believe me when I say I do, as I don't believe there is anyone here who hates the Bears more than I. We all know what the idiots did at JSO last year. They pretty much screwed up the forum for legitimate users, and JSO management wouldn't take out the garbage. But this ain't JSO.

It's not for you, or I or any other individual user to decide who should or shouldn't be banned. Now I'll kid about it from time to time, and may call for someone's banning in a tongue and cheek sort of way. But I'm not for frivolous banning. We have mods and a site administrator that we trust with the best interests of the site. And unlike at at JSO, these guys (and gal) do their jobs. It's working. Look around at the quality and volume of the threads. It's game week and the Bear trolls haven't screwed the place up. Go back to game week at JSO last year for a comparison. The place became nearly unuseable.

So Dabaddest is a minor annoyance. It ain't no big deal. He's one user out of ~ 400. It's a minor annoyance kind of like the Bears Superbowl track record of 1 out of ~ 40. You can't ban everybody who's a minor annoyance or you won't have any posters left. I have no doubt that if he or anyone else becomes a real problem, that it will be taken care of.

Now I'm going to suggest that you show a little compassion. If we'd been getting our asses handed to us for the last decade and a half, we might be a little angry and spiteful too.

Badgepack
09-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Packers - 24

Bears - 10

Packers 1-0

Bears 0-1

:D

ahaha
09-02-2006, 10:58 AM
[/quote]
Packer fans have a way of eating alot more crow than Bear fans.[/quote]

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but this statement is just plain wrong. Last year... sure... but not over the past 13 years.

Scott Campbell
09-02-2006, 11:01 AM

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but this statement is just plain wrong. Last year... sure... but not over the past 13 years.[/quote]

In my opinion, that argument begins and ends with the trophy case. Now they'll take some solace in the head to head record. But let's face it. They don't give out trophies for regular season wins.

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 11:29 AM
..... If we'd been getting our asses handed to us for the last decade and a half, we might be a little angry and spiteful too.

OK Scott lets not over exaggerate here. 12 years not 15. As a Bear fan I dont need you adding 3 extra years of turmoil on us.

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 11:36 AM

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but this statement is just plain wrong. Last year... sure... but not over the past 13 years.[/quote]
cant count the years in which they split. including 2 years ago. But what happened to this being a prediction thread? I would rather you guys rant about why you would win or lose than why I ( a Bear fan) shouldnt be on here.

That one guy was complaining about this becoming like JSONLINE but he is doing just that because I can recall how many threads started off about TT not running things right in the Packers Organization then someone compares him to Bush and WHOA, everybody start talking about politricks and the war, ect....

ahaha
09-02-2006, 11:49 AM
Packer fans have a way of eating alot more crow than Bear fans.

cant count the years in which they split. including 2 years ago. But what happened to this being a prediction thread? I would rather you guys rant about why you would win or lose than why I ( a Bear fan) shouldnt be on here.

That one guy was complaining about this becoming like JSONLINE but he is doing just that because I can recall how many threads started off about TT not running things right in the Packers Organization then someone compares him to Bush and WHOA, everybody start talking about politricks and the war, ect....[/quote]

I'm not complaining. You seem like a respectable fan.

I guess I didn't make a prediction because I assumed everyone realized the Packers are probably going to win......O.K. that's definately a homer statement.
But, I do like the Packers in this game, if they can keep the turnovers down.
The Packers probably won't get much on the ground, but I think they'll do enough through the air to score more than the Bears suspect offense.
Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers.....that's the key to this game.

test
09-02-2006, 12:43 PM

Look man(woman),(paranoid Packer fan), I came here a few months ago cuz the Packers fans here have a little more sense than over at JSONLINE. But like every forum you have idiots like yourself that just rant about non football topics in football forums so that they can have post that garner replys no matter if their negative or possitive. I only attack those that attack me. If you talk crap about me or use derogatory names in describing me or the team I root for then be prepared to get the same back in return.

I never started visiting Packers forums until I moved to Milwaukee about 8 years ago and started hating the Packers even more becuz of fans like you. I watch as many Packer games as Bears. It is very likely I know more about the team you are so up in arms about than you do...Hold on. I dont even think your fellow fans respect your comments on here.
If there was a such thing as a bigot, racist Packer fan you are he(she, it, hell--whatever your momma said you were).

Everyone knows you were asshole with the ALL CAPS crap. Whe nyou lost the bet to me, you slinked away for a couple weeks. Now you're here to infect another forum.

I'm racist and a bigot? Exactly how is that?

You know more about GB than me? Again, exactly how is that?

You and ALL teddie fans are worthless, no-integrity, trash. Get the hell off this forum.

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Everyone knows you were asshole with the ALL CAPS crap. Whe nyou lost the bet to me, you slinked away for a couple weeks. Now you're here to infect another forum.

You and ALL teddie fans are worthless, no-integrity, trash. Get the hell off this forum.
Uh, that was Da Grizz. I was a completely different entity. I cant even imagine what bet a Bear fan could have lost to you last year anyway. Unless you had to bet on another team doing something to the Bears cuz the team YOU ROOT FOR did nothing to warrant discussion.

Last year there were was apprx. 6 different fans over there and we all had different egos and personalities.

retailguy
09-02-2006, 01:08 PM

Matt - get ahold of yourself. You're looking like LawyerJoe more and more over the past few days.

If you stop responding to the "crap" they stop talking about it.... If GBR's dog can live with bugs crawling under its skin, surely you can handle a little "bear razzing" for a week or two?

DaBaddest has been around for a while, and while he's a little "too in love" with a mediocre team, he's for the most part, OK. Lets leave the anger for something really important, like the continual trashing of Mike Sherman.

Just replace "bear Troll" with "Mike Sherman", give us the same passion and anger, and you'll fit in fine with the rest of the "fair weather" fans around here. Ok? Glad we had this chat.... :shock: :wink:

test
09-02-2006, 01:28 PM

Matt - get ahold of yourself. You're looking like LawyerJoe more and more over the past few days.

If you stop responding to the "crap" they stop talking about it.... If GBR's dog can live with bugs crawling under its skin, surely you can handle a little "bear razzing" for a week or two?

DaBaddest has been around for a while, and while he's a little "too in love" with a mediocre team, he's for the most part, OK. Lets leave the anger for something really important, like the continual trashing of Mike Sherman.

Just replace "bear Troll" with "Mike Sherman", give us the same passion and anger, and you'll fit in fine with the rest of the "fair weather" fans around here. Ok? Glad we had this chat.... :shock: :wink:

retailTeddie, Dadumbestteddie, da teddiegrizz, it's all the same idiot.

It's because wussies in this forum role over and play dead that these worthless teddie fans from chic-ag-blow are allowed here. Their integrity is as currupt as their city government.

I made a bet with da dumbestteddie that Carolina would spank them. He lost, is alter-ego disappeared. It tried to come back this year, but when I called him out on his lost bet, all of a sudden he disappeared.

HarveyWallbangers
09-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Actually, dabaddestbear has been here awhile, but rarely posts (thankfully). He's the only regular Bears visitor. I have a feeling Big Grizz ain't going to be here long. Those other the only two Bears fans (one almost a troll, the other will probably show his true troll self soon), so I hardly think they are overrunning this board.

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 02:02 PM

It's because wussies in this forum role over and play dead that these worthless teddie fans from chic-ag-blow are allowed here. Their integrity is as currupt as their city government.

I made a bet with da dumbestteddie that Carolina would spank them. He lost, is alter-ego disappeared. It tried to come back this year, but when I called him out on his lost bet, all of a sudden he disappeared.

lol...if you look at my post and Big Grizz you will see we obviously were not the same person.
Now I told you several times that I never disapear after a lost. But I see you like the proof to be in the puddin. So please excuse me while I take your foot out of your arss and place the fecal covered hoof in your mouth.

http://www2.jsonline.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=25571&forumID=35&catID=7&search=1&searchstring=&sessionID={551366D4-E991-473D-848A-3F8DAD0553DE}

Now you want to keep making an idiot out of yourself collectively in front of your fellow packer fans?

Man you have to be the dumbest and most ignorant of the bunch by far. :neutral:

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 02:16 PM
see I didnt even have to wait till Sept 10th to see a Packer fan eat crow. He wanted a before dinner snack. So I gave it to him.

test
09-02-2006, 02:20 PM
no dumbshit...you're little ALL CAPS alter ego dissappeared. Unfortunately, your other screen names didn't die in a fire.

So genius, how's that eating crow?

The only thing you're able to give is a good slam from behind to your boyfriend in Peoria or where ever the hell you're from.

No one is buying you live in Milwaukee. Say it all you want... doesn't make it so.

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 03:02 PM
no dumbshit...you're little ALL CAPS alter ego dissappeared. Unfortunately, your other screen names didn't die in a fire.

So genius, how's that eating crow?

The only thing you're able to give is a good slam from behind to your boyfriend in Peoria or where ever the hell you're from.

No one is buying you live in Milwaukee. Say it all you want... doesn't make it so.

Still dont give up huh?
"I made a bet with da dumbestteddie that Carolina would spank them."
You say you made a bet with me. And that I became nonexistant . Why would I show up at all instead of just hiding one alter ego? Do you even pay attention to what you was saying? Dayum you are too dumb to fathom. :roll:

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 03:04 PM
I'm curious as to what your name on jsonline was. I would like to see if you were just as dumb over there.

test
09-02-2006, 03:33 PM
Why would I show up at all instead of just hiding one alter ego?

because you're not very bright. Glad to see you own up to having multi user names.

you really are lost in the sauce. Go play with your own kind.

are does saying that make me a racist like you said in the other thread?

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Why would I show up at all instead of just hiding one alter ego?

because you're not very bright. Glad to see you own up to having multi user names.

you really are lost in the sauce. Go play with your own kind.

are does saying that make me a racist like you said in the other thread?
Where in da hell did I say I had Multi user names? Man you are really on some good sh!t there. Tell your doctor to cut back on that prescription of Bullsh!t.

Oh yeah, I see what your name over there is now---- Matt-NC

retailguy
09-02-2006, 04:09 PM

Spend 5 minutes in the archives, Matt, and you'll find out that I'm not "dabaddest bear" or any other Bear troll.

Are you trying to prove that you're crazy? Is "retailteddie" the best you got? Maybe I overestimated your intelligence.

You are looking like lawyerjoe more and more all the time. Either that, or you are just a typical run of the mill fool.

Did I see you on "cops" once? Weren't you the guy who was bragging that it took 4 cops to take him down, while failing to realize that the cops were trying to subdue him without hurting him? Yep, I think that was you. If not, it was probably your twin brother.

I also love the "get rid of the trolls, and if I want their opinion I'll visit their forum". I got it! You can go wherever you damn well please, HOWEVER, they (the bear trolls) can only go where you tell 'em.

Yep, Matt, you are offically crazy.

bbbffl66
09-02-2006, 04:16 PM

Agree. Articulate Queen trolls are one thing, but ignorant FIBs are quite anaother!!

Rastak
09-02-2006, 04:17 PM

That's just a plain dumb statement. You can't possibly say that every man woman and child who likes the Bears is worthless, has no-integrity and is trash. That's just idiotic. Man, you might be the most hate filled fellow I've seen in a while. I agree Mad should bounce the ultra irritating caps lock using trolls. Hell, if someone is here just to troll they should be bounced ASAP. But don't make dumbassed statements like that.

J-Rok
09-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Can't Bears fans use the edit feature? So many double and triple posts littering this thread-- really annoying.

[edit] Oh yeah, and to the thead hijackers....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/bbgj/stephen11.jpg

test
09-02-2006, 05:22 PM
I also love the "get rid of the trolls, and if I want their opinion I'll visit their forum". I got it! You can go wherever you damn well please, HOWEVER, they (the bear trolls) can only go where you tell 'em.

No teddie, if I were to troll a teddie forum, I'd expect the same bashing. But I stay in my own teams forum. Much like you should.

Dabaddestbear
09-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Can't Bears fans use the edit feature? So many double and triple posts littering this thread-- really annoying.

[edit] Oh yeah, and to the thead hijackers....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/bbgj/stephen11.jpg
the only post on here that has multiple qoutes in here is from Test, and he is a Packer fan.

test
09-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Oh yeah, I see what your name over there is now---- Matt-NC

oooooooooo biiiiiiiiiig secret.

Must have given you teddie pea brain a headache to research that one.

Rastak
09-02-2006, 05:25 PM

No teddie, if I were to troll a teddie forum, I'd expect the same bashing. But I stay in my own teams forum. Much like you should.

Are you familiar with the term xenophobic?

retailguy
09-02-2006, 05:52 PM

Rastak, he can't spell xenophobic much less know what it means. If this idiot thinks I'm a bears troll, then, well, you get the picture. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Rastak
09-02-2006, 06:03 PM

Rastak, he can't spell xenophobic much less know what it means. If this idiot thinks I'm a bears troll, then, well, you get the picture. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

The dude gets so wound up. Look, I thought those Bears trolls just about destroyed JSO last year...it wasn't fun with all the caps, huge pictures and the endless and mindless crap being posted...but Geez, let's judge people on their individual merit....AND not be so xenophobic (I'll use that fine word again).

It's like the Arabs and the Jews with this guy. I hate you, I hate all of you...go back to your own kind.....

retailguy
09-02-2006, 06:06 PM
The dude gets so wound up. Look, I thought those Bears trolls just about destroyed JSO last year...it wasn't fun with all the caps, huge pictures and the endless and mindless crap being posted...but Geez, let's judge people on their individual merit....AND not be so xenophobic (I'll use that fine work again).

It's like the Arabs and the Jews with this guy. I hate you, I hate all of you...go back to your own kind.....

How wound up he gets is why I think of LJ. No rationale at all. He thinks of me as a bear troll because I don't agree with him? Christ, I pity his wife.

test
09-02-2006, 07:17 PM
The dude gets so wound up. Look, I thought those Bears trolls just about destroyed JSO last year...it wasn't fun with all the caps, huge pictures and the endless and mindless crap being posted...but Geez, let's judge people on their individual merit....AND not be so xenophobic (I'll use that fine work again).

How wound up he gets is why I think of LJ. No rationale at all. He thinks of me as a bear troll because I don't agree with him? Christ, I pity his wife.

Are you THAT much of a piece of trash to bring family into this? You need to back that shit down NOW.

Be a man and admit that was bullshit.

Does Madtown tolerate trash talking family in the forum? Where's the mods to correct this? Milquetoast once again.

What is so hard to understand? I don't want to put up with teddie trolls, bi-queen trolls, or any other team trolls. I want Packer fans here only. What the hell is so so hard to grasp? But if you're the kind of prick to start talking smack about my wife, I guess you're too dense to get it.

If you were close by, we'd be having a face-to-face about bringing my wife into this.

Scott Campbell
09-02-2006, 07:31 PM
This thread blows.

Rastak
09-02-2006, 07:31 PM

Are you THAT much of a piece of trash to bring family into this? You need to back that shit down NOW.

Be a man and admit that was bullshit.

Does Madtown tolerate trash talking family in the forum? Where's the mods to correct this? Milquetoast once again.

What is so hard to understand? I don't want to put up with teddie trolls, bi-queen trolls, or any other team trolls. I want Packer fans here only. What the hell is so so hard to grasp? But if you're the kind of prick to start talking smack about my wife, I guess you're too dense to get it.

If you were close by, we'd be having a face-to-face about bringing my wife into this.

If that's what you are looking for then I think you are in the wrong place Matt. I certainly don't want to fight with you, nor trade team or personal name calling with you but there's lots of people here to talk football, I'm sorry you can't handle a variety of opinions. I don't disagree with you on trolls by the way, but the way you word this shit isn't cool. Just because a person happens to pull for another team DOESN'T MAKE YOU A TROLL. This is a Packer forum so coming in here and slinging shit at the Pack all the time IS trolling, but you take it too far.

test
09-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Yea and dragging my wife into things....naw that's not taking it too far is it?

You skip over the crap you and your troll buddies pull and then act holier than though. You're transparent trash.

MJZiggy
09-02-2006, 07:48 PM
What is so hard to understand? I don't want to put up with teddie trolls, bi-queen trolls, or any other team trolls. I want Packer fans here only. What the hell is so so hard to grasp?

test, it was decided among the members some time back that anyone who could bring intelligent conversation about Packer football would be welcome in this forum. Rastak is a fine member here and I've said before and I'll say again that if we had to have a pet teddy in here, I'd want it to be Baddestbear. He at least contributes to the discussion with facts instead of spewing useless garbage with nothing to back it up. He knows and seems to respect the limits of good behavior (though I've been less than pleased with some of his pic choices) Madtown has already told him that spamming the board with trash will not be tolerated so I don't know why we're still discussing this.

test
09-02-2006, 07:52 PM
bla bla bla. Bottom line: I don't to get to read a Packer Fan forum without having to sift through the mindless drivel of dadumbestTeddie. Read his posts. No substance.

But now, before we gleen over it....so saying shit about my wife is fair game?

Well what's fair for me is fair for all. Things will just have to get real interesting.

MJZiggy
09-02-2006, 07:58 PM
No one said anything about sifting. It's been made very clear. As to your wife, that is between you and RG and I will not go near it.

J-Rok
09-02-2006, 08:00 PM
I guess that Irish guy doesn't strike fear in the hijackers. Oh well.

Packers win 3-2. Rayner with the game winning FG. Urlacher tackles Green for safety. It's going to be a great game.

GrnBay007
09-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Test, thanks for your concern for the welfare of PackerRats, but you can be assured trolls won't ruin this forum.

Back to the original question of this thread....... :twisted: Packers 14 - Bears 13.

test
09-02-2006, 08:02 PM
so retailDumbass gets to say anything he wants and drag my wife into things and I have to bend over and take it?

way to step up and do the right thing.

mods are useless in this forum.

test
09-02-2006, 08:03 PM

No we won't be letting this one go until it's addressed.

Rastak
09-02-2006, 08:10 PM

You skip over the crap you and your troll buddies pull and then act holier than though. You're transparent trash.

How's this for an honest response...fuck you asshole.

GrnBay007
09-02-2006, 08:11 PM
so retailDumbass gets to say anything he wants and drag my wife into things and I have to bend over and take it?

sorry u feel that way test. The way it looks to me, nothing personal was said about your wife.......it looks more like a dig directed to you that you are upset about. Looks like from the beginning of this thread on you are trying to bring a bunch of drama. If the bear fans start to corrupt this forum it will be dealt with....Mad already made that clear.

test
09-02-2006, 08:11 PM

almost made you sound manly, but not possible for bi-queen.

test
09-02-2006, 08:14 PM

sorry u feel that way test. The way it looks to me, nothing personal was said about your wife.......it looks more like a dig directed to you that you are upset about. Looks like from the beginning of this thread on you are trying to bring a bunch of drama. If the bear fans start to corrupt this forum it will be dealt with....Mad already made that clear.

yea I'm sure you're heart broken. I'm upset at the "take it up the ass" attitude the people have here with trolls. I'm upset my wife was even mentioned. I'm upset no one else sees a problem with this.

But if it's fair game, get ready.

Scott Campbell
09-02-2006, 08:17 PM
Alright - wife numbers 2,3, 5 and 7 are fair game. But leave numbers 1, 4 and 6 out of it.

test
09-02-2006, 08:30 PM

GrnBay007
09-02-2006, 08:30 PM
yea I'm sure you're heart broken. I'm upset at the "take it up the ass" attitude the people have here with trolls. I'm upset my wife was even mentioned. I'm upset no one else sees a problem with this.

Why all the anger test? no one else sees a problem with trolling because there has been NONE to date. What's this really all about?

But if it's fair game, get ready.

Sounds a lot like a threat.

test
09-02-2006, 08:33 PM
if dragging wives is ok, well then I'll just play within the rules.

Infer that as threat if you want. What you infer is not my problem.

Scott Campbell
09-02-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm scared.

http://www.kimball.k12.sd.us/FIRE/home%20alone.jpg

Willard
09-02-2006, 08:43 PM
I'm scared.

http://www.kimball.k12.sd.us/FIRE/home%20alone.jpg

Don't worry. The Pack will play em tough! Oh, I forgot this thread isn't about football anymore. sorry.......

Rastak
09-02-2006, 08:59 PM

almost made you sound manly, but not possible for bi-queen.

Well Matt, how is being a Fudge Packer manly? I guess you wear leather while doing butt duty....

Now thing about it, for a second, if you can muster a moment of clarity. Isn't it silly for me to say shit like that? For gods sake, think for a minute if you can. Think dude. It's a god damn sport. What the fuck, do you live in a room with Packer stuff and worship it? It's a game.

retailguy
09-02-2006, 09:05 PM

Wow. This is a riot. Anyone who can read would know that I said NOTHING about your wife, EXCEPT that I feel sorry for her. This quote of yours is a PERFECT reason why I feel that way.

Test, if you took what I said to be "offensive about your wife" please accept my apology and tell her I apologize as well. If you took offense to the fact that I have little respect for how you "handle yourself" in a forum or elsewhere, that opinion can stand and I'll stand by it.

See, test, in your world, the ONLY way is your way. That doesn't work for me or most other rational people, and the fact that you have to resort to "threatening" to "beat me up" means that you have no capacity to settle a dispute in any other manner....

I'd suggest a long visit to your doctor, a massive dose of prosac and a years worth of weekly meetings with a therapist.

Good luck to you, I'm done with this drivel....

Take care.

J-Rok
09-02-2006, 09:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/bbgj/flamingapple499x333-1.jpg
FLAME WAR?

Sorry, this thread needed more pictures.

test
09-02-2006, 09:17 PM
I won't get into why I'm defensive about my wife.

So just leave it at discussing her in ANY form is not acceptable.

I'm disappointed Madtown would allow this. I would think he had a stronger sense of familia.

test
09-02-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm scared.

Careful where you link from.

http://www.kimball.k12.sd.us/homepagegraphics/newheading%20copy.jpg

No Mo Moss
09-02-2006, 10:11 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

Sorry I had something in my throat, I'm fine now. So the Bears yeah, oh they still suck no worries.

Why are you defensive about your wife?

test
09-02-2006, 10:12 PM
oh yea, I'm going to reveal personal info to the likes of this crew.

No Mo Moss
09-02-2006, 10:14 PM
What's wrong with this crew? There some ocasional crying over nothing, but other than that its a good group.

No Mo Moss
09-02-2006, 10:15 PM
I think this is a great place to discuss secret inner feelings and hard to talk about personal subjects. Tank does it all the time talking about his Teddy bear TT.

test
09-02-2006, 10:23 PM
What's wrong with this crew? There some ocasional crying over nothing, but other than that its a good group.

not with zero intergrity teddie trolls lurking about. I'm sure they'd have a good time with it here and on JSO.

As tempting as that may be, I think I'll pass.

Chubbyhubby
09-02-2006, 10:28 PM
Should be an intresting game. I think both teams are going to struggle early. mostly field goals. Our offensive line is a weak spot so I don't expect alot of rushing yards. If we can play mistake free no unforced turnovers like the Cinni game we should come out ahead.

Its going to be a nail biter

16-13 Packers!

BEARMAN
09-03-2006, 01:00 AM
WoW... I leave for 24 hours and the place gose to heck in a handbag ? :roll:
Test, you need to start off drinking alot less coffee, or try decaf? Cos bro, you are wound waaaay too tight ! :shock:
Glad to see I am not banned ! :D Calmer heads preveiled. TY Mods.
I am in agreement with almost everyone here, distasteful, gross and inappropriate materal should not be posted. That being said, every single time the packers stumble, fall, screw up or even look cross eyed, I, and I am sure, ofther BEAR fans will pick it up examine it and show it to your face, up close and personel ! :mrgreen:
Oh, one more thing , ... Mods, so as the children on this forum will stop pestering me about my spelling, can a spell check be added? Hu...Please? :D

GO BEARS !

the_idle_threat
09-03-2006, 01:10 AM

She escaped from the barn? :razz:

J-Rok
09-03-2006, 01:45 AM
She escaped from the barn?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/bbgj/4995879236987.jpg

You did NOT just go there, sister.

(I like posting pictures in this thead...)

the_idle_threat
09-03-2006, 04:53 AM
Sister? :neutral:

Oh NO you DI'n't!!!

the_idle_threat
09-03-2006, 07:40 AM
Well ... at least I didn't say she grinds more meat than the Johnsonville Brat Company. I just thought it. :mrgreen:

test
09-03-2006, 07:41 AM

She escaped from the barn? :razz:

you mother fucker. I hope YOU get cancer.

the_idle_threat
09-03-2006, 08:25 AM
And I hope you lighten up a little. :roll: You're a guy who dishes it out a lot, but you can't take it.

If your wife truly does have cancer, I truly do wish her the best in her fight and recovery.

BallHawk
09-03-2006, 08:25 AM
I didn't want to do this, but I guess I'm gonna have to... I'm bringing him in...

http://www.gossiportruth.com/wp-content/images/Dr_Phil.jpg

the_idle_threat
09-03-2006, 08:27 AM
Dr. Phil is a smarmy bastard. :razz:

test
09-03-2006, 08:29 AM
And I hope you lighten up a little. :roll: You're a guy who dishes it out a lot, but you can't take it.

If your wife truly does have cancer, I truly do wish her the best in her fight and recovery.

nice back peddal you fucking piece of shit. Tell me what I "dished out" for you to open your fucking mouth and drag her into this?

Tell me asshole, tell me. The rest of you just roll right along with it.

I'm pushing Mad to have your account deactiviated for a few games. If he has ANY sort of sense of family and respect, he'll do it.

What worthless bit if trash your are.

Tell me exactly what I said to warrant you saying a damn thing about my wife, regardless if she has health problem or not. Tell me exactly.

the_idle_threat
09-03-2006, 08:38 AM
Dude, I'm just teasing you because you're a total spaz. I don't mean anything serious about your wife. Everyone knows it's fun to mess with the guy who takes himself too seriously and gets all pissed off. You are definitely that guy.

Why are you so angry all the time? You're angry at the Bear fans, you're angry at retailguy, now you're angry at me. You waste too much of your time being angry at people you don't even know. Lighten up ... seriously. It will do wonders for your health.

I'm worried about you, man. Don't make me so worried! :cry: I love you, man. :mrgreen:

test
09-03-2006, 08:43 AM
you did not answer why you would drag my wife into this. Why would this be appropriate to you?

Why is this acceptable to insult a man's family whom you've never met?

Is it acceptable in your family to do this? Would your parents be proud of their mealy mouth son right now?

Don't spin it off as something else. You said it. Stand by it boy. Show me if you're a man. Why would you bring up my wife? Answer the fucking question directly you spineless cock sucker.

Is it a case of you just opening your mouth and thinking you're somebody? Think you'd say this to my face? Or are you just another coward that hides behind a computer?

Address it directly you faggit prick.

How does it feel?

Rastak
09-03-2006, 08:47 AM
I didn't want to do this, but I guess I'm gonna have to... I'm bringing him in...

http://www.gossiportruth.com/wp-content/images/Dr_Phil.jpg

What's Brad Childress gonna do?

:wink:

the_idle_threat
09-03-2006, 08:50 AM
Dude, for all I know, you don't even have a wife.

I'm not offended that you mentioned my parents ... why are you so touchy?

test
09-03-2006, 08:53 AM
answer my questions directly you coward.

the_idle_threat
09-03-2006, 08:53 AM
Whatever, dude. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 08:55 AM
http://www.claudepate.com/albums/Graphics/jacknicholsonshining.jpg

test
09-03-2006, 08:56 AM
I'll have to post this link on JSO for Scottie http://www.kimball.k12.sd.us

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 09:00 AM

Uh, ok. And I should be terrified because.........????

Rastak
09-03-2006, 09:01 AM

Because that pic you posted was accurate?

test
09-03-2006, 09:04 AM

Maybe no reason at. I guess we'll just find out.

BallHawk
09-03-2006, 09:07 AM
Test, you're taking this a little to personaly. Nobody here is out to get you or your wife. Everybody here throws around little jokes like that. We had an issue like this before where somebody got a little bit too offened by a link posted(Harlan-Jocksniffer.) Everybody here makes fun of everybody, but it's in good fun. Keeping on pursuing an apology which you have already received is stupid. Just drop the whole thing and lighten up, you're ruining the good vibrations... :mrgreen:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/27/Beach_boys.jpg

test
09-03-2006, 09:10 AM
where? Where has that piece of trash appologized? Where has he owned up and said directly that he was wrong?

Where?

All I see is some spinning off. I see no contrite addmission. I get that, I'll back off. You people keep it going, I'll keep it going.

No fucking way I'm the one in the wrong here. Yea I stick it to teddie fans, but I NEVER go after someone's family.

oregonpackfan had a real nice story about some football players helping his daughter move in. But if I said "yea and she took it up the ass from the same players later that night", and then said that statement it was just a joke, would that be ok? Could I just tell him to lighten up if he got offeneded?

I think not.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 09:11 AM
http://faculty.cua.edu/johnsong/hitchcock/pages/mothers/psychomom.jpg

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 09:14 AM
http://www.banjalukaonline.com/slika_b_t_1586_p_13474.jpg

falco
09-03-2006, 09:14 AM
I don't even know what the guy is doing here...he sits over at JSO and bitches for all the PR people to stay away.

falco
09-03-2006, 09:15 AM
No fucking way I'm the one in the wrong here. Yea I stick it to teddie fans, but I NEVER go after someone's family.

Dude, all he said is that he pities your wife. At this point I pity anyone who has to live with you.

test
09-03-2006, 09:16 AM
I don't even know what the guy is doing here...he sits over at JSO and bitches for all the PR people to stay away.

I got asked to join.

I get the contrite appology, I back off.

test
09-03-2006, 09:16 AM

Dude, all he said is that he pities your wife. At this point I pity anyone who has to live with you.

read the entire thread dumbass.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 09:18 AM

http://www.dcimprov.com/boring.jpg

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 09:20 AM
http://joemonahansnewmexico.blogspot.com/drama.jpg

falco
09-03-2006, 09:22 AM
Its great how test has become more of a troll than those he is protesting against.

test
09-03-2006, 09:22 AM
I liked the one from http://www.kimball.k12.sd.us/ first.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 09:23 AM
I liked the one from http://www.kimball.k12.sd.us/ first.

Oh yeah? Why is that Matt?

test
09-03-2006, 09:25 AM
just a hunch. If I'm wrong, oh well. Doesn't mean anything to me.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 09:27 AM

Such a shame. I'll bet you would have loved to post some of my personal info - huh? A wannabe jr. LJ.

:razz:

falco
09-03-2006, 09:29 AM

Such a shame. I'll bet you would have loved to post some of my personal info - huh? A wannabe jr. LJ.

:razz:

SC, there's a lot of things about test that remind me of lawyer joe...

falco
09-03-2006, 09:30 AM
Especially his latest post @ JSO.

Dabaddestbear
09-03-2006, 09:34 AM
Would your parents be proud of their mealy mouth son right now?
Huummm, lets see, would your parents be proud of this mealy mouth ?

Answer the fucking question directly you spineless cock sucker.

Address it directly you faggit prick.

you mother fucker. I hope YOU get cancer.

nice back peddal you fucking piece of shit.

Ok, now how about that upcoming game again?
:neutral:

test
09-03-2006, 09:40 AM
that's right teddie beastiality boy, and it'll keep coming until that fucker gives the addmission deserved.

Everyone family is off limits. When you people learn and admit that, then I'll back down.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 09:52 AM
Everyone family is off limits.

Speak for yourself. My momma is not off limits.

test
09-03-2006, 09:54 AM
die in a fire.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 09:55 AM
die in a fire.

http://smartlabs.lewiston.k12.id.us/Jenifer/MrazJacob/images/beavis6.jpg

the_idle_threat
09-03-2006, 09:56 AM
die in a fire.

You mean like this? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/tbone/warningsigns/photos/cyndy's%20water%20heater%202.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

test
09-03-2006, 09:59 AM
funny how the_idle_threat is all apologetic in PMs but won't admit he's wrong in the forum for all to see.

Do the right thing, and I end this. Until then, it continues.

Bretsky
09-03-2006, 10:00 AM
I don't think the first individual who made the reference was trying to insult your wife by saying he feels sorry for her. That may not have been good to read, but he was not insulting your family. I was not a big fan of the other references and will drop those individuals some PM's and I believe the mods will discuss this all with Mad when he reviews the whole thread.

My bottom line is this; right now this thread is spiraling into nothing good but insults and it will probably get worse as it already has. I'd like that to stop and the thread has turned into OT stuff that is not beneficial for anyboy here.

I'm going to recommend that the thread gets locked or moved into an area for all of the mods to review. That will probably happen soon, and anybody involved can PM myself, 007, Nutz, or Mad regarding their comments or views.

If things can get back to Packer talk now it'd be greatly appreciated by everybody.

Bretsky and 007

RashanGary
09-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Bears 24 Packers 10

The Bears have most of their starters back and look to be another year improved. They lost to the Packers almost consistantly for the last 15 years so 1 year isn't going to make them forget. They are going to come out of the gate ready to fight and the Packers are going to be somewhat predictable with their vanilla offense. Jennings and Driver will make a few plas but it won't be enough with a struggling run game.

The Packers defense should start to show signs of progress and the Bears are a good first assignment. The Bears wouldn't score 24 except that they're defense will probably give them some easy ones.

Favre is going to get abused. The Bears will not make the same mistake as in week 2 last year. They are going to bring pressure and they will hit Favre early and often. This is going to be a hard game for Favre faithfull to watch. He's going to feel some pain and not just in his arthritic ankles.