PDA

View Full Version : Jayone Elliott's one-handed interception bails out battered Packers defense

Cleft Crusty
09-21-2015, 06:22 AM
Another Urinalscented fantastic headline. Meant to draw clicks. Packer defense had held the previous series (Seattle punting after gain of 24 yards). They had adjusted to Seattle's halftime adjustment. Elliott INT was frosting on cake.

Clefty wasn't interested in reading the whole piece of garbage column, but poses the question: If Packer defense was battered giving up 17 points, what happened to the much more celebrated Rams defense last week?

Clefty needs to come back to work. The profession is sinking. Gotta negotiate for better than $0.63/hour though. Tough to compete with the illegals running the Urinalscented these days. They don't even ask for health benefits.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/jayone-elliotts-one-handed-interception-bails-out-battered-packers-defense-b99578977z1-328460401.html

gbgary
09-21-2015, 06:56 AM
they should build a wall around the urinalscented bldg to deal with such issues.

SkinBasket
09-21-2015, 07:08 AM
Do they even have a building anymore or do they work out of Starbucks?

pbmax
09-21-2015, 07:26 AM
I went right to the Press Gazette's website after seeing that headline.

run pMc
09-21-2015, 07:33 AM
Would help if they spelled his name right (it's JAYRONE) -- hooray for credibility and accuracy!

mraynrand
09-21-2015, 11:52 AM
"It was a big game for us on Sunday Night Football, trying to keep the win streak going in Lambeau, I was just excited being on defense. I get tired of running down field on kickoffs and kickoff returns so when I get the opportunity to play defense it's all fun. I feel like a little kid out there."

He's like a Favre out there!

Fritz
09-21-2015, 02:09 PM
Wist must be the headline writer there.

Bossman641
09-21-2015, 02:39 PM
Wist must be the headline writer there.

Wist's headline would be "Seahawks turn down Capers' invitation to run all over the defense, fall to Packers"

vince
09-21-2015, 03:16 PM
Wist's headline would be "Seahawks turn down Capers' invitation to run all over the defense, fall to Packers":-)
pb nailed it.

Joemailman
09-21-2015, 04:07 PM
Cleft,

I heard Andy Reid has lost a lot of weight. Don't you think maybe you and McCarthy should emulate him?

Cleft Crusty
09-21-2015, 04:22 PM
Cleft,

I heard Andy Reid has lost a lot of weight. Don't you think maybe you and McCarthy should emulate him?

Clefty has never been overweight. I may have diabetes types I II and III, and have to take medication for all three, but the weight is under control. It's all that sugar water that's the problem.

McCarthy needs to get on a treadmill and start taking metformin ASAP.