PDA

View Full Version : Cheifs week...Danger ahead

bobblehead
09-21-2015, 05:39 PM
As a sports bettor this is a classic dog play. Win a big conference game (NFC anyway) that was marked on the calendar on prime time only to let down the next week against a solid team that you should handle.

The Rams fell into it this week (minus prime time, but division) when they laid an egg against the Bucs. It happens a lot in the NFL and was my primary betting criteria for many years. Clearly I won't bet against the Packers, but gun to my head I would take the points.

This is the kind of game a superbowl team wins and a playoff team loses.

pbmax
09-21-2015, 06:05 PM
Except its the Chiefs, don't the Packers always lose to the Chiefs on the way to the Super Bowl?

1996 - check, loss 27-20

2010 - Nope

Well, 50% of the time.

bobblehead
09-21-2015, 06:40 PM
Except its the Chiefs, don't the Packers always lose to the Chiefs on the way to the Super Bowl?

1996 - check, loss 27-20

2010 - Nope

Well, 50% of the time.

2011, undefeated. Chefs punked us and ruined perfection. We later got punked in the playoffs the same way. Great googly moogly.

vince
09-21-2015, 06:44 PM
Tamba Hali and Justin Houston are huge concerns.

Then they're backed up by Dezman Moses and Frank Zombo so look out. Zombo - the man with the world's greatest website (http://www.zombo.com/).

mraynrand
09-21-2015, 06:46 PM

1996 - check, loss 27-20

2010 - Nope

Well, 50% of the time.

http://mrvaudrey.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/charlie-brown.png

Teamcheez1
09-21-2015, 06:56 PM
Home game at Lambeau, we will win.

pbmax
09-21-2015, 07:10 PM
2011, undefeated. Chefs punked us and ruined perfection. We later got punked in the playoffs the same way. Great googly moogly.

I knew I remembered another crushing defeat somewhere.

Joemailman
09-21-2015, 07:25 PM

Avenge Derek Sherrod!

run pMc
09-21-2015, 07:28 PM
Will Lacy suit up? I think he sits this week out and Alonzobonzo backs up Starks.

Packgator
09-21-2015, 07:38 PM
The Rams fell into it this week (minus prime time, but division) when they laid an egg against the Bucs.

Rams didn't play the Bucs yesterday.

King Friday
09-21-2015, 07:40 PM
This thread is an unmitigated disaster.

pbmax
09-21-2015, 08:06 PM
Who are the Cheifs?

pbmax
09-21-2015, 08:07 PM
Avenge Derek Sherrod!

Rand and I will heckle the ortho who set his leg wrong.

Joemailman
09-21-2015, 08:38 PM
Packers have never beaten the Chiefs at Lambeau. 0-3-1. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/game_query.cgi?tm1=gnb&tm2=kan&yr=all

mraynrand
09-21-2015, 09:07 PM

Yeah. Don't get hurt anywhere near the KC quack. Home game much safer.

Patler
09-21-2015, 11:16 PM

He was just trying to improve his balance, one foot pointing forward and the other one backward.

SkinBasket
09-22-2015, 05:15 AM
Zombo - the man with the world's greatest website (http://www.zombo.com/).

Awesome.

hoosier
09-22-2015, 08:11 AM
I knew I remembered another crushing defeat somewhere.

The Pack blew a 31-14 lead to KC in 2003 and lost in overtime when Eddie Kennison got behind Mike McKenzie for a long TD pass. Favre threw a 4th quarter pick-6 to put the Chiefs back in the game. That was a pretty good example of a crushing loss.

pittstang5
09-22-2015, 08:33 AM
Packers have never beaten the Chiefs at Lambeau. 0-3-1. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/game_query.cgi?tm1=gnb&tm2=kan&yr=all

so we're due

pbmax
09-22-2015, 09:20 AM
The Pack blew a 31-14 lead to KC in 2003 and lost in overtime when Eddie Kennison got behind Mike McKenzie for a long TD pass. Favre threw a 4th quarter pick-6 to put the Chiefs back in the game. That was a pretty good example of a crushing loss.

That was a typical Sherman year. Weird start to season, emotional, personal plea by Sherman to step it up, rally at end of season. Despite all the trouble, be in good enough shape in postseason to have to find an inventive way to lose to the Eagles even on the road.

Yeesh. The Cheifs are just bad news.

hoosier
09-22-2015, 10:25 AM
That was a typical Sherman year. Weird start to season, emotional, personal plea by Sherman to step it up, rally at end of season. Despite all the trouble, be in good enough shape in postseason to have to find an inventive way to lose to the Eagles even on the road.

Yeesh. The Cheifs are just bad news.

If they had beaten the Cheefs and then taken care of business in Philly, then they would have played Carolina at home in the NFCCG. Assuming they win that game, though, Shermy might get a pass after 2005.

Cheesehead Craig
09-22-2015, 10:29 AM

My first game at Lambeau. Thanks for bringing up the memories ya bastage.

Fritz
09-22-2015, 10:47 AM
If they had beaten the Cheefs and then taken care of business in Philly, then they would have played Carolina at home in the NFCCG. Assuming they win that game, though, Shermy might get a pass after 2005.

The 2011 game against the Queefs was memorable, not just because it ended the undefeated season bid, but because it made abundantly clear what many Packerrats already believed - that it was all a mirage; there was no defense to this team, and so if the offense could be slowed at all, the Pack was screwed.

hoosier
09-22-2015, 11:37 AM
My first game at Lambeau. Thanks for bringing up the memories ya bastage.

I am here to please :-)

hoosier
09-22-2015, 11:38 AM
The 2011 game against the Queefs was memorable, not just because it ended the undefeated season bid, but because it made abundantly clear what many Packerrats already believed - that it was all a mirage; there was no defense to this team, and so if the offense could be slowed at all, the Pack was screwed.

Yup, soft underbelly of the beast.

mraynrand
09-22-2015, 11:44 AM

'at home' being at Carolina (11-5; first in NFC South) not Packers (10-6, first in NFC North)

bobblehead
09-23-2015, 06:20 AM
Rams didn't play the Bucs yesterday.

My bad, wrong egg. Rams laid their egg against the Redskins...er Indians, er whatever.

bobblehead
09-23-2015, 06:22 AM
Who are the Cheifs?

No, who are the chefs. Great googly moogly. The commercial.

bobblehead
09-23-2015, 06:23 AM

Ah yes. I was drunk at a bar in Eagle River for that game. Hadn't had a drink in 12 hours, but still drunk. It was a good weekend.

hoosier
09-23-2015, 07:25 AM
'at home' being at Carolina (11-5; first in NFC South) not Packers (10-6, first in NFC North)

If the Packers had beaten the Cheefs they wouldn't have been 10-6, would they.

mraynrand
09-23-2015, 08:40 AM
If the Packers had beaten the Cheefs they wouldn't have been 10-6, would they.

I think they still lose the tie-breaker, but not certain.

edit: Pack 7-5 conference, Carolina 9-3

pbmax
09-23-2015, 09:29 AM
Only this message board would rehash a tiebreaker form 1993. A tiebreaker that didn't come into play at the time.

My kinda people.

pbmax
09-23-2015, 09:37 AM
Not sure if this is a freebie, but Bill Huber has recreated a smaller version of Rick Gosselin's Special Team rankings for the season so far.

Packers are 3rd overall. Still room for improvement on punts and punt coverage.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/packers/story/1590437-packer-report-special-teams-rankings-1-0

hoosier
09-23-2015, 10:01 AM
Not sure if this is a freebie, but Bill Huber has recreated a smaller version of Rick Gosselin's Special Team rankings for the season so far.

Packers are 3rd overall. Still room for improvement on punts and punt coverage.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/packers/story/1590437-packer-report-special-teams-rankings-1-0

Got to get Micah Hyde going and lower that opponent's net punting number.

mraynrand
09-23-2015, 10:02 AM
Only this message board would rehash a tiebreaker form 1993. A tiebreaker that didn't come into play at the time.

My kinda people.

only on this board would some asshole correct your obvious gaff. It was 2003.

vince
09-23-2015, 10:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=3&v=T4kkxUPQIB8

http://lombardiave.com/2015/09/22/green-bay-packers-preparing-kansas-city/?utm_source=FanSided&utm_medium=Network&utm_campaign=NextPost

For the Chiefs, defense is key to their success. While the KC defense was considered elite in 2014. Kansas City finished tied for second allowing 17.6 points per game last season. They also gave up only 330.5 yards per game, ranked 7th in the NFL.

As good as the defense was last year, it should be scary good this year. LOLB Justin Houston is a beast who led the NFL in QB sacks in 2014 with 22.

Starters LB Derrick Johnson, LDE Mike Devito, and FS Eric Berry all returned this year for the Chiefs. Devito and Johnson returned from achilles injuries, and Berry comes back after his battle with Lymphoma cancer.

Chiefs are still without suspended starting cornerback Sean Smith but rookie Marcus Peters was all over the field making plays against Denver last week.

As projected at draft-time, Peters looks great outside. His "look-at-how-great-I-am" uncoachable character flaws haven't surfaced yet, but he's gotta be feeling pretty good about himself at this point so maybe Rodgers is the guy to teach the rook a lesson or two.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/51/files/2015/09/GBKCHistory.png

I'm glad this one's at home because it has a Buffalo feel from last year to me.

Barclay's weaknesses are speed on the edge and sustaining his block. Houston's strengths are speed on the edge and tenaciousness finishing plays. Bakhtiari's weaknesses are strength and power on the other side. Hali's strengths are strength and power.

Justin Houston Top 100 Video (http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-city-chiefs/0ap3000000498908/Justin-Houston-Top-100)

Tamba Hali Top 100 Video (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-2015/0ap3000000494231/Top-100-Players-of-2015-No-70-Tamba-Hali)

This doesn't look like a week for Rodgers to be holding the ball. Jones and a hobbled Adams could struggle to separate outside. Those outside rushers are going to be swatting hard at the ball when they get close. Hopefully he gets it out quick and/or continues to step up and find seams to move left or right to throw (while avoiding the Shea McClellan nightmare).

Especially if Lacy's out or limited, we could see Kuhn a bit more this game as Rodgers' designated protector. Like the Seattle game, DickRod, Cobb and Monty may need to have big days.

Ball security has been an issue for the Chiefs so far this year. If not for 5 turnovers against Denver last week, they'd be 2-0 and among the class of the AFC along with New England instead of Denver.

This doesn't feel like the best match-up to me. Hopefully the strides the team appears to be making finishing games and controlling the ball continue.

One piece of trivia that likely isn't unknown to Rodgers: Chiefs are 1 of only 2 NFL teams he has not yet beaten. Bengals are the other.

mraynrand
09-23-2015, 10:52 AM
One piece of trivia that likely isn't unknown to Rodgers: Chiefs are 2 of only 3 NFL teams he has not yet beaten. Bengals and Packers are the other.

FIFY. Although I'm sure some will say he's beaten the Packers on several occasions.

sharpe1027
09-23-2015, 11:09 AM

1993 - Reggie time! Thanks God.

pbmax
09-23-2015, 11:24 AM

Now I have to come up with an explanation of how that was autocorrect's fault.

pbmax
09-23-2015, 11:27 AM
Maybe run a Hoody offense for Rodgers. Two TEs, two WR and Stark plug.

Knowing McCarthy, that will NOT be option #1 though.

I watched the QB formerly known as Peyton have some good chances against that secondary. Should be doable at home.

Maxie the Taxi
09-23-2015, 12:29 PM
Vince's analysis is on the money. Peters benefited from a great pass rush, and Denver's pass rush ultimately won the game for them (plus Jamaal Charles fumbles which is a gift that the Pack won't receive).

Rodgers can perform under pressure. Alex Smith not so much. Dom's going to have to turn the dogs loose, especially Claymaker, or we be in trouble...especially if we can't shutdown Charles like we did Lynch.

vince
09-23-2015, 04:10 PM
McGinn's thorough Chiefs Scouting Report (http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packers-next-opponent-kansas-city-chiefs-scouting-report-b99582127z1-328766561.html)

Didn't know this...

RB Jamaal Charles is the NFL's all-time leader in yards per carry (5.47) among players with 1,000 or more rushes. Jim Brown is second at 5.22, followed by Barry Sanders (4.99), Adrian Peterson (4.95) and Paul Lowe (4.87).
While bouyed by more than his share of long gains, that's very impressive. As others have said, if the D can contain Charles, Smith probably can't carry the load himself.

Maxie the Taxi
09-23-2015, 04:37 PM
McGinn's scouting report pretty much says it all. Colquitt is up there with the league's best punters. Masthay can't afford more brain farts.

Based on Thursday night's game against Denver, I'd say another possible weakness is KC's INability to convert on third down, which is the reason Colquitt had so many chances. Part of it was Denver's D. But part of it was Andy Reid. The guy just seemed to be off his game somehow, making weird decisions and play calls. Maybe it was just me.

Anyway, my impression was that even with the five turnovers, KC should not have lost that game.

pbmax
09-23-2015, 07:10 PM
Football Outsiders DVOA: http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2015/week-2-dvoa-ratings

Pack Cheifs
Overall: 6th 12th
Offense: 3rd 24th
Defense: 22nd 7th
SpeciaT: 8th 12th

Tony Oday
09-24-2015, 08:05 AM
The Chiefs WRs can be singled up because even Hayward should be able to cover them. Single high Saftey to spy Kelcie and the rest watch JC.

Fritz
09-24-2015, 10:43 AM
The Chiefs WRs can be singled up because even Hayward should be able to cover them. Single high Saftey to spy Kelcie and the rest watch JC.

Wait, didn't Aaron Rodgers say JC was a Packer fan?

Or was he perhaps speaking from a Jewish perspective?

pbmax
09-24-2015, 11:08 AM
M3 doesn't expect Lacy or Adams to do much more than rehab with practice today.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 11m11 minutes ago
New at #Packers Insiders Blog: McCarthy doesn't have high expectations Lacy, Adams will practice today http://pck.rs/1KxjWBj

pbmax
09-24-2015, 12:58 PM
Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 7m7 minutes ago
Davonte Adams observed practice from the sideline. Eddie Lacy was not here.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 7m7 minutes ago
Also missing from #Packers practice: Bulaga (knee) and Goodson (unspecified).

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 7m7 minutes ago
Newly signed LB Joe Thomas was on the field today.

vince
09-24-2015, 01:54 PM
Will this be the week they unleash Janis?

smuggler
09-24-2015, 10:19 PM
I really just want to see him run like two go routes. C'mon!

Pugger
09-24-2015, 11:10 PM
If we can protect Rodgers and bottle up Charles I like our chances Monday night.

sharpe1027
09-25-2015, 07:58 AM
If we can protect Rodgers and bottle up Charles I like our chances Monday night.

Anytime they do #1 they have a great chance.

Fritz
09-25-2015, 08:34 AM

IF we can bottle up Charles...yeah, right. We all know Dunderdummy doesn't really care about stopping the run.

An odd quality to have for an NFL defensive coordinator, admittedly.

This one, based on pb's stats, looks like good offense (Pack) vs. good defense (KC), on one side, and mediocre defense (Pack) vs. mediocre offense (KC) on the other. Unfortunately, the good defenses come out on top in these things most of the time.

So, your analysis is correct. The defense will have to show up big time.

I wonder if Jake Ryan is improving enough to get on the field a little bit, or maybe Joe Thomas. I'm sure Capers doesn't want to chain Matthews inside all season long. I'm guessing the coaches are anxiously watching Ryan's and Thomas's progress.

Maxie the Taxi
09-25-2015, 09:07 AM
I wonder if Jake Ryan is improving enough to get on the field a little bit, or maybe Joe Thomas. I'm sure Capers doesn't want to chain Matthews inside all season long. I'm guessing the coaches are anxiously watching Ryan's and Thomas's progress.

I posted earlier that Ryan is listed as a starter at MLB on the Packer.com website. Is this new? I don't know if this is serious, or whether it's wishful thinking. It's interesting nevertheless.

mraynrand
09-25-2015, 09:43 AM
This one, based on pb's stats, looks like good offense (Pack) vs. good defense (KC), on one side, and mediocre defense (Pack) vs. mediocre offense (KC) on the other. Unfortunately, the good defenses come out on top in these things most of the time.

For the Packers, it seems it'a always been the teams that can generate pressure with the front 4 that give them the worst time (I know, duh, right?). Like Pugger says, they have to protect Rodgers (and Rodgers protect himself with movement). They do that, I bet they win, even if Charles gets 150. As Spraypainthair said: "It's a passing league"

MadScientist
09-25-2015, 10:28 AM
IF we can bottle up Charles...yeah, right. We all know Dunderdummy doesn't really care about stopping the run.

An odd quality to have for an NFL defensive coordinator, admittedly.

So, your analysis is correct. The defense will have to show up big time.

Given KC's QB, the Packers will focus on the run. The question will be can they stop it. On the plus side Burnett and Jones came back in game 2 to help. However, Seattle's line is a tire fire, and KC's is not. Raji won't dominate like he did against Seattle's JV center, but he needs to have a good game.

On offense the Packers should show some more variety to get KC on their heels. So far Rodgers has only targeted 5 receivers one week and 6 the next.

Smidgeon
09-25-2015, 10:49 AM
For the Packers, it seems it'a always been the teams that can generate pressure with the front 4 that give them the worst time (I know, duh, right?). Like Pugger says, they have to protect Rodgers (and Rodgers protect himself with movement). They do that, I bet they win, even if Charles gets 150. As Spraypainthair said: "It's a passing league"

Seattle blitzed less than 5% on Sunday. Still won by two possessions.

mraynrand
09-25-2015, 10:51 AM
On offense the Packers should show some more variety to get KC on their heels. So far Rodgers has only targeted 5 receivers one week and 6 the next.

Lack of check downs? Seabirds were all over that even when it happened. So too will be KC. Good linebackers will do that.

mraynrand
09-25-2015, 10:52 AM
Seattle blitzed less than 5% on Sunday. Still won by two possessions.

The line held up OK and even when they got that outside pressure, Rodgers darted around and through it. If he does the same thing Mon, KC is toast.

mraynrand
09-25-2015, 10:56 AM
Danger ahead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_JRjJtNSw

ThunderDan
09-25-2015, 10:58 AM
The line held up OK and even when they got that outside pressure, Rodgers darted around and through it. If he does the same thing Mon, KC is toast.

As long as your tackles don't quit you are usually OK if your QB has good pocket awareness. Bacteria and Barclay got beat but kept fighting and ARod was able to step up and then go to the side where the pressure came from.

Our problem a few years ago was when Marshmellow got beat he quit and left ARod will no way out.

Freak Out
09-25-2015, 11:37 AM
Marshmallow did it in last nights game.

mraynrand
09-25-2015, 11:55 AM

and in their opening loss to Dallas

Guiness
09-25-2015, 12:01 PM

He played awfully

Bossman641
09-25-2015, 01:21 PM
I posted earlier that Ryan is listed as a starter at MLB on the Packer.com website. Is this new? I don't know if this is serious, or whether it's wishful thinking. It's interesting nevertheless.

Not new. The official depth chart hasn't meant shit. Pre injury, it listed Barrington and Palmer as ILB and Peppers and CM3 as OLB. Now it just lists Ryan in place of Barrington.

sharpe1027
09-25-2015, 01:54 PM

This is what I said, only you added in reasoning and explanation. I suppose you think you're better than me know? Well, that's probably true.

pbmax
09-25-2015, 04:13 PM
Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 6m6 minutes ago
S Morgan Burnett (calf) added to #Packers injury report. He missed Week 1 with a calf injury.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 6m6 minutes ago
Adams, Burnett, Lacy all limited. Burnett dropped out with calf. Cobb full participation again

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 6m6 minutes ago
#Packers injuries:

Davante Adams, limited
Bryan Bulaga, DNP
Morgan Burnett, limited
Demetri Goodson, DNP
Eddie Lacy, limited
Mike Neal, DNP

MadScientist
09-25-2015, 04:41 PM
Well fuck. Losing Burnett (and it is likely he will be out if he hurt that calf again), will hurt a lot.

Pugger
09-25-2015, 06:34 PM
Well fuck. Losing Burnett (and it is likely he will be out if he hurt that calf again), will hurt a lot.

Of course the coaches could be holding him out of full practice so he can play Monday night...

George Cumby
09-26-2015, 12:22 AM
Not to worry, we've got Barney Fukdoggle waiting in the wings.

mmmdk
09-26-2015, 05:22 AM
If we win this kind of trap game then I might be elated to a state where I can dig into the Stubby program anno 2015/16.

Oh hi, how have you all been? I've kind of missed you.

:pack:

mraynrand
09-26-2015, 08:34 AM
This is what I said, only you added in reasoning and explanation. I suppose you think you're better than me know? Well, that's probably true.

don't sell yourself short. you're a pretty sharpe guy.

Guiness
09-26-2015, 08:59 AM
What is Bulaga's status? Is he out?

pbmax
09-26-2015, 11:56 AM
What is Bulaga's status? Is he out?

M3 ruled him out today.

Guiness
09-26-2015, 01:53 PM
If we win this kind of trap game then I might be elated to a state where I can dig into the Stubby program anno 2015/16.

Oh hi, how have you all been? I've kind of missed you.

:pack:

Welcome back Euro Rat, see ya in the game threads 8-)

pbmax
09-26-2015, 05:14 PM
Complete injury report with immediate panic:

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 41m41 minutes ago
#Packers injury report: Adams, Burnett, Lacy, Neal, Richardson, Ripkowski are questionable. Cobb is probable. Bulaga and Goodson are out.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 42m42 minutes ago
Adams (ankle), Lacy (ankle), Burnett (calf) all questionable for the #Packers. S Sean Richardson (ankle) and FB Aaron Ripkowski (shoulder) added as questionable.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 41m41 minutes ago
#Packers CB Demetri Goodson (hamstring) is out and OLB Mike Neal (groin) is questionable. Neal would have practiced on a limited basis (DNP Friday).

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 40m40 minutes ago
Richardson (ankle) and Ripkowski (shoulder) are new additions to the injury report.

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 39m39 minutes ago
#Packers S Morgan Burnett's calf re-injury must be serious enough that team doesn't know if he'll play Monday. He is listed as questionable.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 32m32 minutes ago
New from JS: Packers Saturday injury report http://ift.tt/1KFxW97 #Packers

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 29m29 minutes ago
Although Lacy, Adams and Burnett have same designation (questionable), you get the feeling the first two are a more hopeful questionable.

gbgary
09-27-2015, 10:46 AM

1996 - check, loss 27-20

2010 - Nope

Well, 50% of the time.

seems that way. can't remember the last time the Pack won. the nigerian nightmare games were bad.

Patler
09-27-2015, 11:16 AM
Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 41m41 minutes ago
#Packers injury report: Adams, Burnett, Lacy, Neal, Richardson, Ripkowski are questionable. Cobb is probable. Bulaga and Goodson are out.

The arrow is moving toward Goodson as the guy to be removed from the roster when Guion comes back this week. Randall is playing well, Rollins and Gunter show potential. They are long in numbers at DB with six corners, four safeties and Hyde as a swing player. Goodson's availability is not good.

Guiness
09-27-2015, 11:43 AM
The arrow is moving toward Goodson as the guy to be removed from the roster when Guion comes back this week. Randall is playing well, Rollins and Gunter show potential. They are long in numbers at DB with six corners, four safeties and Hyde as a swing player. Goodson's availability is not good.

Agreed. He seems to have been out (due to injury) more than in since he was drafted. There's a point at which you have to decide that that basketball player with all the skills doesn't have the ability to take go out and take that punishment every week.

Kind of makes me think of something I heard about MLB starting pitchers. There is one trait they need to have which isn't immediately apparent - a rubber arm. For 6 straight months they need to be able to go out and throw 100 odd pitches, recuperate in 4 days and do it again.

Football players have to have a similar ability. I've got a 15yr old sitting on the couch right now. He just started his first game at guard as a high school senior. Swollen ankle, chest is yellow with bruises, and he's supposed to do it all again next Friday.

Teamcheez1
09-27-2015, 04:57 PM
Burnett officially listed as out for Monday. Lacy and Adams upgraded to probable.

Pugger
09-27-2015, 07:21 PM
Darn, it really sucks to lose Burnett yet again. I hope they keep him out of all drills next week.

pittstang5
09-27-2015, 08:19 PM
Darn, it really sucks to lose Burnett yet again. I hope they keep him out of all drills next week.

I was never a Burnett fan, but when he plays, the run defense is always better. I don't know why.

Pack is gonna have their hands full without him tomorrow.

Fritz
09-28-2015, 06:06 AM
I see a very tough game and the Packers coming out on the short end. Too much KC defensive line there to handle. I hope Donnie Barclay is taking his vitamins.