PDA

View Full Version : The Barney Fuckdoggle Award

mraynrand
09-26-2015, 09:11 AM
Chiefs at Packers: The Packers have a knack for having unheralded players step up and play well when it matters most and it is fucking INFURIATING. I would like the loss of a star player to crush them. But NO… no, they always have some asshole behind him ready to go because they’re committed to internal player development because they’re so goddamn PERFECT. Bah! I want scrubs to be SCRUBS. I want to be able to laugh at a rival team for having to put Barney Fuckdoggle in at corner or whatever. It’s a real let-down when Barney turns into a hidden gem, and Collinsworth is like, “You know, Al. I think I really LIKE this Fuckdoggle guy!” That never happens with my team. With my team, the shitty players are shitty.

This guy is awesome. If he isn't a member of Packerrats, he should be. Someone extend an offer. It's like he was writing this for us.

In his honor, I think we should have a Barney Fuckdoggle award each week. Obviously, week two is Jayrone Elliott, to whom this upstanding gentleman was referring. Jayrone is an awesome guy, who deserves this honor not only for coming out of nowhere to force two turnovers, but for also being a brilliant playa off the field. A young buck who dresses well and knows that at a charity benefit with hotties in miniskirts, the last person you want to talk to is a some balding 48 year-old who wants to talk Xs and Os like your position coach. Head for the hotties, Jayrone! Accept the week two award with all the attendant glories!

Someone else can backtrack and nominate/award Week 1.

2015 Barney Fuckdoggle Award Winners:

Week 1: ???
Week 2: Jayrone Elliott

swede
09-26-2015, 09:28 AM
I swear Collinsworth's voice was in my head as I read “You know, Al. I think I really LIKE this Fuckdoggle guy!” Spot on.

I think the Fuckdoggle needs to be handed out on an as-earned basis. Can't force a Fuckdoggle. They are extruded out of the heat and pressure of unpredictable intersections of complex events.

Oh but the Fuckdoggle is real to be sure and Jayrone is deserving.

Point of clarification please: in the JE anecdote were you balding or wearing a mini?

Tony Oday
09-26-2015, 09:47 AM
I heard that over 40% of our roster is undrafted or drafted in the final two rounds.

swede
09-26-2015, 09:53 AM
I heard that over 40% of our roster is undrafted or drafted in the final two rounds.

Sooo...40% are Fuckdoggle eligible. Good to know.

Brohm
09-26-2015, 12:04 PM
Week 1 - Nate Palmer in for Barrington?

Guiness
09-26-2015, 01:30 PM
Week 1 - Nate Palmer in for Barrington?

Or Starks for Lacy? A semi-forgotten vet that gets no press, but steps into a big role and holds the fort...

I tend to agree with Swede though. To pick someone during week when there might be no one deserving cheapens the glory of a true Fuckdoggle.

pbmax
09-26-2015, 01:37 PM
Starks went in for Lacy versus the Seahawks. Can a Fuckdoggle Award go to a former starter? If yes, then perhaps Barclay for subbing in for Bulaga (reason: no one suffered season ending injury)?

Week 1's Stud list:

Studs

Aaron Rodgers - 18-23, 189, 3 TD 0 INT

James Jones - 4-51, 2 TD's (Shoulda been 3)

Lacy - 19-85, 1 TD Bounced it outside a bit too much, but ran hard inside.

Clay Matthews - Key INT and great play to run down Forte

ST: Adams (not being Bostick), Monty (returns)

O Line

There aren't a lot of scrubs on that list.

Guiness
09-26-2015, 01:49 PM
Looking at your list pb, I gotta say it goes to JJ. Cut by two teams this season, moves from the Giants roster to the Packers at final cutdown and catches 2 TD passes 7 days later? Ya, that's a Fuckdoggle extraordinaire!

George Cumby
09-26-2015, 02:26 PM
Threads like this make Packerrats the bastion of enlightenment and higher thought that it is. This place is a lonely candle light in the vast, ever growing, dank, dark wilderness that is the interwebs.

Count my vote for not forcing the Fuckdoggle. A Fuckdoggle must be earned, not just handed out like a participation award.

Starters, generally, don't get the Fuckdoggle. JJ being the exception for week one as G so eloquently articulated.

KYPack
09-26-2015, 04:24 PM
This Fuckdoggle guy, is he the new owner of Rats?

RashanGary
09-26-2015, 05:20 PM
Nice

pbmax
09-26-2015, 05:29 PM
This Fuckdoggle guy, is he the new owner of Rats?

I think he's a Tweener.

Tech Support and OLB.

mraynrand
09-26-2015, 07:24 PM
I agree. Don't force the Fuckdoggle. But keep it in mind and we'll hand out the award when it's due.

And Swede, I was the balding guy, but I was watching the skirts (sort of, the wife was hovering nearby).

swede
09-26-2015, 07:52 PM
The James Jones situation is an interesting one Fuckdogglewise.

He was no unknown. He has been a hot commodity as a free agent. He was a good receiver for Oakland. But then he gets cut by two teams and plays like a league star for us.

That is a Fuckdoggle of a different color.

hoosier
09-26-2015, 09:42 PM
The James Jones situation is an interesting one Fuckdogglewise.

He was no unknown. He has been a hot commodity as a free agent. He was a good receiver for Oakland. But then he gets cut by two teams and plays like a league star for us.

That is a Fuckdoggle of a different color.

I would call it a Doggfuckle, which is a reverse Fuckdoggle. Cue John Madden. It's when a guy who used to be okay gets cut and then--BOOM--he comes back and bites you in the ass.

swede
09-26-2015, 10:40 PM
I would call it a Doggfuckle, which is a reverse Fuckdoggle. Cue John Madden. It's when a guy who used to be okay gets cut and then--BOOM--he comes back and bites you in the ass.

Repped for contributing to the Fuckdoggling and making me laugh. Perhaps, given the prodigal son nature of the Doggfuckle Award, the customary awarding of the honor should go something like, "James Jones! Where have you been you damned Doggfuckle?"

It could easily be a verb, as we got Doggfuckled by Jeremy Ross after he went to Detroit.

Cheesehead Craig
09-26-2015, 10:46 PM
I think mraynrand gets the Fuckdoggle award for the week for posters with finding this.

Harlan Huckleby
09-26-2015, 10:49 PM
Alonzo Harris is well positioned for a Fuckdoggle opportunity, but probably not this week. Lacy is going to play hurt, just like he did the last time he had bad ankle. But 3rd string running backs always seem to get their moment.

Montgomery is not playing like a rookie. Unfortunately, I picked him to be the breakout star WR for the packers this season. An endorsement that prestigious raises expectations, drains the fuckdoggle away.

Harlan Huckleby
09-26-2015, 11:15 PM
I think he's a Tweener.

Tech Support and OLB.

That sounds like Zool. He's got the junkyard dog temperament for both jobs.

I feel a Jim Croce song coming on.

(PS. I once knew some 11-year-old kids who formed a sarcastic Jim Croce fan club back in the early 80s. A brother and sister who I lived with as a border. Great kids. "Croce rules!" spray-painted all around town. CDs and misc paraphernalia for new members. )

George Cumby
09-26-2015, 11:48 PM
I think mraynrand gets the Fuckdoggle award for the week for posters with finding this.

Pugger found it first.

smuggler
09-27-2015, 02:24 AM
No Fuckdoggling in a loss. I agree it ahoulx be kept exclusive as possible.

That said, James Jones iIS the week 1 FUCKDOGGLER on accout of how unwanted ue was in/after camp.

mraynrand
09-27-2015, 07:15 AM

Week 1: James Jones

Pugger
09-27-2015, 07:33 AM
Looking at your list pb, I gotta say it goes to JJ. Cut by two teams this season, moves from the Giants roster to the Packers at final cutdown and catches 2 TD passes 7 days later? Ya, that's a Fuckdoggle extraordinaire!

this

Pugger
09-27-2015, 07:35 AM
Pugger found it first.

:D

Fritz
09-27-2015, 10:25 AM

Wait, how is this different than the Bruce Wilkerson Award? Besides sounding a lot better, I mean.

I want to get a Packer jersey with "Fuckdoggle" on the back.

pbmax
09-27-2015, 10:35 AM
The Bruce Wilkerson Award is annual and has no limits on who is eligible, except that the original plan for the season cannot have depended on him to deliver a good performance. Scrub or not, doesn't matter.

Andre Rison, for instance, is entirely eligible.

pbmax
09-27-2015, 10:38 AM
No Fuckdoggling in a loss. I agree it ahoulx be kept exclusive as possible.

That said, James Jones iIS the week 1 FUCKDOGGLER on accout of how unwanted ue was in/after camp.

We should discuss this. If, despite Elliot's two huge plays, he had played well in a loss, wouldn't he have deserved the award? Its not his fault if a DB loses Graham on a long TD play.

I think the Fuckdoggle is most notable for being a scrub who on any other team would immediately derail the entire effort. In other words, he would Marshmellow it.

KYPack
09-27-2015, 11:29 AM
The Bruce Wilkerson Award is annual and has no limits on who is eligible, except that the original plan for the season cannot have depended on him to deliver a good performance. Scrub or not, doesn't matter.

Big Howard Green gets the Bruce Wilkerson Award for 2010. At mid-season, we had a fat guy shortage. Not enuff troops for the goal line and short yardage units. The week before we played the Jets, Rex Ryan stupidly cut Green and we snapped him up. He went right in on all the big ass units and played really well. (we shut out the Jets 9-0. BTW)

In the SB, Howard hit Big Ben in the arm while he was passing. Nick Collins picked the pass and we went up 14-0. Howard earned him a Super Bowl ring and a Bruce Wilkerson Award that season, I'll tell ya.

mraynrand
09-27-2015, 11:54 AM

BW is typically for a scrapheap guy. Fuckdoggle seems more general - the original post made it clear it included everyone, particularly for lower round rookies and FA depth that only the Packers seem to find. Sam Shields is a Fuckdoggle.

mraynrand
09-27-2015, 11:55 AM
We should discuss this. If, despite Elliot's two huge plays, he had played well in a loss, wouldn't he have deserved the award? Its not his fault if a DB loses Graham on a long TD play.

I think the Fuckdoggle is most notable for being a scrub who on any other team would immediately derail the entire effort. In other words, he would Marshmellow it.

I AGREE - only wins

mraynrand
09-27-2015, 11:56 AM
Pugger found it first.

Yep. Thanks to Pugger or I would have never made this thread. Pugger gets the non-Packer fuckdoggle award.

mraynrand
09-27-2015, 11:58 AM
But...don't overthink this. If you find yourself going "That's a Barney Fuckdoggle guy!" You probably are right. We are not going to have strict rules about this. We will not amend the Madtown/Harlan rulebook. :) :)

Harlan Huckleby
09-27-2015, 12:00 PM
Pugger gets the non-Packer fuckdoggle award.

Are you suggesting Pugger is not Packer people? What ugly whispers have you heard?

Fritz
09-27-2015, 12:05 PM
BW is typically for a scrapheap guy. Fuckdoggle seems more general - the original post made it clear it included everyone, particularly for lower round rookies and FA depth that only the Packers seem to find. Sam Shields is a Fuckdoggle.

To me, Barney Fuckdoggle is the unknown scrub (well, unknown to fans of other team cuz we all know every Packer, right down to the PS) who comes in and makes some big plays in a win.

It used to happen to the Packers a lot - an unknown QB would come in and play well against them. It'd make you so mad.

So it's that kind of guy, to me. A kind of "who the hell is that guy?" You know, a Barney Fuckdoggle.

pbmax
09-27-2015, 02:01 PM
To me, Barney Fuckdoggle is the unknown scrub (well, unknown to fans of other team cuz we all know every Packer, right down to the PS) who comes in and makes some big plays in a win.

It used to happen to the Packers a lot - an unknown QB would come in and play well against them. It'd make you so mad.

So it's that kind of guy, to me. A kind of "who the hell is that guy?" You know, a Barney Fuckdoggle.

The original Fuckdoggle might be Paul Justin then.

pbmax
09-27-2015, 02:02 PM
Big Howard Green gets the Bruce Wilkerson Award for 2010. At mid-season, we had a fat guy shortage. Not enuff troops for the goal line and short yardage units. The week before we played the Jets, Rex Ryan stupidly cut Green and we snapped him up. He went right in on all the big ass units and played really well. (we shut out the Jets 9-0. BTW)

In the SB, Howard hit Big Ben in the arm while he was passing. Nick Collins picked the pass and we went up 14-0. Howard earned him a Super Bowl ring and a Bruce Wilkerson Award that season, I'll tell ya.

Yes. That is official for Green. There is a thread that promises offseason action on moving other nominees through the process, but it went the way of Ted's offseason FA visits.

Pugger
09-27-2015, 07:24 PM
Are you suggesting Pugger is not Packer people? What ugly whispers have you heard?

:shock:

George Cumby
09-29-2015, 10:54 PM
Week 3.

Well?

Thomas?

swede
09-29-2015, 10:59 PM
Week 3.

Well?

Thomas?

Man...I wanted him to have it but I yanked it after he speared Datone.

Alonzo's first NFL run of 16 yards had him on the Fuckdoggle podium temporarily...but that was the only highlight. It was a Fuckdoggle moment anyway.

George Cumby
09-29-2015, 11:02 PM
Fair enough. Does anyone merit this prestigious award or does it go empty for week three?

Freak Out
09-29-2015, 11:03 PM
Monty.

Joemailman
09-29-2015, 11:05 PM
It's either Joe Thomas or Alonzo Harris. Gruden loved both of those guys.

mraynrand
09-29-2015, 11:06 PM
Fair enough. Does anyone merit this prestigious award or does it go empty for week three?

I think it should stay empty. There were a few unknowns here and there who contributed, but nothing out of the blue amazing that was required for the win.

swede
09-29-2015, 11:08 PM
Is Monty eligible? Teams may fear the potntial of a 2nd round pick, but who would fear some Barney Fuckdoggle from Lafayette?

George Cumby
09-29-2015, 11:10 PM
I think higher round draft picks should be deemed ineligible. I don't know where that threshold lies; somewhere about rounds 5-6-7, I would think.

Joemailman
09-29-2015, 11:18 PM
Don Barclay is a UDFA who didn't let Justin Houston get a sack. Kinda Fuckdoggleish if you ask me.

mraynrand
09-29-2015, 11:20 PM
Don Barclay is a UDFA who didn't let Justin Houston get a sack. Kinda Fuckdoggleish if you ask me.

That's not a bad choice, especially given how brutal he looked in preseason. Poor lineman - they are at their best when no one notices them.

swede
09-29-2015, 11:49 PM
I could support the Don Barclay candidacy. Career backup lineman keeps Aaron clean against fearsome pass rush.

George Cumby
09-29-2015, 11:53 PM
+2

KYPack
09-30-2015, 06:25 AM

Don't know who gets the award, but I thought Justin Houston was gonna rack up 4-5 sacks like Wally Ogunleye did vs Barbre a few years ago.

Barclay is an ugly player, but he wades in there and tries to get the job done.

Fritz
09-30-2015, 07:15 AM
Don't know who gets the award, but I thought Justin Houston was gonna rack up 4-5 sacks like Wally Ogunleye did vs Barbre a few years ago.

Barclay is an ugly player, but he wades in there and tries to get the job done.

I think the question here is how well known is Barclay outside of fanatical Packer circles?

If he's a complete unknown (thanks, Bob Dylan), then it's appropriate.

But I was thinking of Joe Thomas, who made a couple of nice plays. He hits hard and playing inside in the dime freed up Matthews.

Even Joe Thomas's name is kind of a fuckdogglish name.

pbmax
09-30-2015, 07:20 AM
Man...I wanted him to have it but I yanked it after he speared Datone.

Alonzo's first NFL run of 16 yards had him on the Fuckdoggle podium temporarily...but that was the only highlight. It was a Fuckdoggle moment anyway.

AH also got zero yards in a clock eating mode run, unless the announcers got the number wrong.

Thomas got mauled on Charles long TD run.

I could support Barclay. I don't remember being mad at him all night. For an O lineman, that's OK. He was having a better night than Bach. He's a vet, but the only people who know him are us and Pro Football Focus.

sharpe1027
09-30-2015, 07:58 AM
Has to be Thomas for me. Barclay was a starter not so long ago. Yes, he struggled early to shake off the rust, but that's not really fuckdooglish to me. Thomas may have had a couple bad plays, but overall he was a nobody that stepped up.

Smidgeon
09-30-2015, 08:26 AM
I thought the context of fuckdoggle was that the unknown replacement stepped up and played well. James Jones in week one isn't unknown, no matter how many times he was cut. Barclay was a full season starter two years ago. I think both are ineligible. I think Nate Palmer gets it for week one and Joe Thomas this week. He was on another team's practice squad a week ago.

Maxie the Taxi
09-30-2015, 08:34 AM
The perfect BF candidate should be both unknown AND anonymous...and recovering from a hamstring injury.

George Cumby
09-30-2015, 08:46 AM
Might be time for a poll.

pbmax
09-30-2015, 09:14 AM
McGinn is not ready to Fuckdoggle Barclay: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/rating-the-packers-vs-chiefs-b99586912z1-330045601.html

Mike McCarthy, Tom Clements and Aaron Rodgers did everything they could to protect Don Barclay against Justin Houston and David Bakhtiari against Tamba Hali. The fact Barclay allowed one-half sack (to Hali) and Bakhtiari didn't allow any was a victory in itself. Barclay is back to being the player he was in 2012-'13. He moves OK, never quits, stays focused and uses his massive hands (107/8 inches) to steer elite rushers just wide enough. Houston walked Barclay back with big bull rushes for two pressures, but only once did he knock him off his feet. Of the 13 "bad" runs, the unit was charged with 10. Barclay had 5 ½, including 2 ½ when he was unable to cut off rampaging DT Jaye Howard on the backside and two partials at the point against Houston.

mraynrand
09-30-2015, 09:54 AM
making an executive decision

Week 3: Don Barclay

hoosier
09-30-2015, 10:25 AM
Including Barclay is a stain on the good name of the barney fuckdoggle. Jayrone Elliott has every right to be incensed.

Maxie the Taxi
09-30-2015, 10:49 AM
Barney Fuckdoggles are a Packer tradition. I nominate Chuck Mercein to the Barney Fuckdoggle Hall of Fame.

sharpe1027
09-30-2015, 10:57 AM

Boo. Barclay might have been a candidate two years ago. In 2015, he is a past starter still recovering from injury that (arguably) performed better than expected in week 3.

pbmax
09-30-2015, 11:26 AM
From the beginning, there was a battle for the soul of Barney Fuckdoggle's eponymous award. Some wanted to celebrate his spirit every week. Others wanted reserve the award for the truly unknown players who suddenly appear in Football Blogs across the nation. Those that roused the ire of Vikings fans everywhere, who had run out of ex-Packers to sign.

It was a dark and bitter portage after an auspicious send-off.

George Cumby
09-30-2015, 11:29 AM
This brings up an interesting question regarding the process and procedures by which the prestigious Barney Fuckdoggle Award is bestowed. Does MrAynRant have supreme executive authority as the OP? Does Pugger have veto power as she unearthed Barney Fuckdoggle in the first place? Is it a democratic process requiring a vote? Should there be a Fuckdoggle Committee that decides who receives the Fuckdoggle? If so, who is chosen to be on the Barney Fuckdoggle Award Determination Committee? How many should be on the committee? What is required for quorum?

Perhaps there should be no Barney Fuckdoggle Award if there is no clear consensus. Many questions, lady and gentlemen, many questions indeed.

sharpe1027
09-30-2015, 11:32 AM
This may be the most important forum thread ever in the history of the universe. Let's not fuck it up.

Smidgeon
09-30-2015, 11:33 AM

Boo! Hiss!

Corrected 2015 Barney Fuckdoggle Award Winners:

Week 1: Nate Palmer
Week 3: Joe Thomas

Smidgeon
09-30-2015, 11:34 AM
This brings up an interesting question regarding the process and procedures by which the prestigious Barney Fuckdoggle Award is bestowed. Does MrAynRant have supreme executive authority as the OP? Does Pugger have veto power as she unearthed Barney Fuckdoggle in the first place? Is it a democratic process requiring a vote? Should there be a Fuckdoggle Committee that decides who receives the Fuckdoggle? If so, who is chosen to be on the Barney Fuckdoggle Award Determination Committee? How many should be on the committee? What is required for quorum?

Perhaps there should be no Barney Fuckdoggle Award if there is no clear consensus. Many questions, lady and gentlemen, many questions indeed.

Most importantly, what does the award look like, and can we send it to the winners without getting a restraining order in return?

Maxie the Taxi
09-30-2015, 11:41 AM
I move that the Barney Fuckdoggle trophy be permanently covered with a paper sack ala the unknown comic.

Do I have a second?

sharpe1027
09-30-2015, 11:44 AM

Rand has claimed supreme executive power (without a mandate from the masses). I think we are stuck with that for now. Open resistance in the form of expressions of hatred and disrespect for the decision maker is still on the table.

swede
09-30-2015, 11:46 AM
From the beginning, there was a battle for the soul of Barney Fuckdoggle's eponymous award. Some wanted to celebrate his spirit every week. Others wanted reserve the award for the truly unknown players who suddenly appear in Football Blogs across the nation. Those that roused the ire of Vikings fans everywhere, who had run out of ex-Packers to sign.

It was a dark and bitter portage after an auspicious send-off.

John Facenda narrated this in my head. It was moving.

sharpe1027
09-30-2015, 11:49 AM
John Facenda narrated this in my head. It was moving.

I enjoyed listening to the narration in your head. Thank you.

George Cumby
09-30-2015, 11:49 AM
Rand has claimed supreme executive power (without a mandate from the masses). I think we are stuck with that for now. Open resistance in the form of expressions of hatred and disrespect for the decision maker is still on the table.

Are you suggesting that we are being oppressed and that revolution is in order?

sharpe1027
09-30-2015, 11:53 AM
Are you suggesting that we are being oppressed and that revolution is in order?

No, that might require taking on some responsibility on my part. Too risky.

George Cumby
09-30-2015, 11:55 AM
ah. So as long as you are comfortable and satisfied you won't take action to right the wrongs inherent in the system?

swede
09-30-2015, 11:56 AM

Inevitable.

This is the smallest amount of power I've ever seen go to someone's head.

sharpe1027
09-30-2015, 11:59 AM
ah. So as long as you are comfortable and satisfied you won't take action to right the wrongs inherent in the system?

I gladly acquiesce to the violence that is inherent in the system.

George Cumby
09-30-2015, 12:00 PM
:-D

pbmax
09-30-2015, 12:02 PM
Does MrAynRant have supreme executive authority as the OP?

Not if it comes from a farcical aquatic ceremony.

George Cumby
09-30-2015, 12:05 PM
Some damp tart tossed him a butter knife, I think.

pbmax
09-30-2015, 12:07 PM
Or a moistened bint.

George Cumby
09-30-2015, 12:18 PM
All MP allusions aside, apropos though they may be, does Rant have full Executive Authority? The fate of the Barney Fuckdoggle Award may indeed, hang in the balance, here and people are treating it like some kind of joke.

mraynrand
09-30-2015, 12:36 PM
All MP allusions aside, apropos though they may be, does Rant have full Executive Authority? The fate of the Barney Fuckdoggle Award may indeed, hang in the balance, here and people are treating it like some kind of joke.

I can be supplanted at anytime. Note the thread title does not have the imprimatur "OFFICIAL" anywhere in the title. I have zero actual power. I may as well be:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1245592600/prince-charles.jpg

or:

http://www.royal.gov.uk/HMTQ%20Landing%20Page%20Burnley.jpg

*SIGH*

pbmax
09-30-2015, 12:41 PM
Just please don't post a picture of you bending over, or sitting open legged, in your kilt.

You could have this as a backup avatar though:

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/07.05.01/gifs/python-0127.jpg

Cheesehead Craig
09-30-2015, 02:53 PM
It would seem inherent that a player cannot win the award twice. Is that agreed upon?

Maxie the Taxi
09-30-2015, 02:59 PM
It would seem inherent that a player cannot win the award twice. Is that agreed upon?

I don't know, Craig, not a whole lot concerning this award is coherent, let alone inherent. :-)

sharpe1027
09-30-2015, 03:05 PM

If we are going to anoint a BFP of the year, then it would make sense to let a player win multiple weeks in a year. In subsequent years, the player would then be ineligible. Of course, this is discussion is highly questionable in nature since it is not in the official thread.

Smidgeon
09-30-2015, 04:03 PM

I would assume that a player can win the award more than onece, but only if he out fuckdoogles his previous fuckdoogles. So only if he's exponentially fuckdoogling each successive time.

Guiness
09-30-2015, 07:08 PM

Unless some enterprising soul takes this impromptu award and makes it official, right?:-)

edit: I can see how this all evolved!

George Cumby
09-30-2015, 07:15 PM
McGuiness McPass the McSlow McMoving McTraffic.

mraynrand
09-30-2015, 08:26 PM
Just please don't post a picture of you bending over, or sitting open legged, in your kilt.

We Royals would never do that to you commoners.

https://goodnightsnack.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/0708_middleton2.jpg

pbmax
09-30-2015, 08:28 PM
That is a very lovely looking skirt.

run pMc
09-30-2015, 08:46 PM
Consensus on this may be a challenge. Viva la revolucion!
How about this: the person who creates the game day thread gets to nominate a player for the Barney FuckDoggle. Repeat winners are possible, but they'd have to outFuckDoggle themselves (LOL) each time. A year end award is a nice idea.

If, heaven forbid, God is not a Packer fan for that specific game, said person can still nominate an overachieving nobody for a McDoggleFuck award.

Alternatively, one could propose a McDoggleFuck award could go to an underachiever/screwup. Methinks A.J. Hawk would have been the king of this award.

run pMc
09-30-2015, 08:47 PM
That is a very lovely looking skirt.

+1

KYPack
09-30-2015, 09:23 PM
Is that the Royal butthole?