PDA

View Full Version : Technical forum question

wootah
10-08-2015, 02:57 AM
When I log in, read some topics, and then logout again, it marks the whole forum as being read. Is this normal? Can't I just check some topics & then later that day check some of the others?

wootah
10-12-2015, 02:41 AM
When Joe was still running this place, issues like these would have been solved asap... :huh:

red
10-12-2015, 07:25 AM
i think thats always been the case

i know its happened to me when i log out

if their is a fix, i have no clue what it is, other then to stay logged in

Harlan Huckleby
10-13-2015, 04:44 PM
When Joe was still running this place, issues like these would have been solved asap... :huh:

Joe wasn't much in the personality department, but he delivered a square deal. Ya, I suppose the Mexican is colorful, in the same way that a cock fight is hard to look away from, but I long for that made-in-America quality.

MadtownPacker
10-14-2015, 11:05 AM
Bitch I am made in America, if California still is conserved America that is. Keep talking shit and we will charge you with a hate crime. Your White Privilege is now a curse.

Wootah - That is a Global setting. I will see if I can fuck with it.

MadtownPacker
10-14-2015, 11:07 AM
i think thats always been the case

i know its happened to me when i log out

if their is a fix, i have no clue what it is, other then to stay logged inWell fuck there it is!! I don't think we should change it, just stay logged on always mofos.

mraynrand
10-14-2015, 03:24 PM
Joe wasn't much in the personality department, but he delivered a square deal. Ya, I suppose the Mexican is colorful, in the same way that a cock fight is hard to look away from, but I long for that made-in-America quality.

We all know you're the expert on cock fights, sagging surrenders, or whatever.