PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

esoxx
11-01-2015, 10:16 PM
What a humilating beatdown.

And for good measure honoring SB XXXII team tonight. Salt in the wounds.

Teamcheez1
Manning 340 yards
Rodgers 77 yards

red
maybe M3 sticking his nose in the defenses business isn't a good thing?

Maxie the Taxi
11-01-2015, 10:17 PM
Stubby: "We played vanilla. We didn't want to give up our secrets on offense and defense in case we meet them in the Super Bowl."

red
11-01-2015, 10:17 PM

yeah, this one is ugly

i am not leaving this game thinking we are a good team, no matter what our record says

red
11-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Stubby: "We played vanilla. We didn't want to give up our secrets on offense and defense in case we meet them in the Super Bowl."

stubby:

"i had my only good testicle removed during the bye week"

red
11-01-2015, 10:20 PM
imagine what a QB with an arm could have done against us tonight

esoxx
11-01-2015, 10:20 PM
They're going to face another ferocious defense on the road again next week in carolina. Will be interested to see who vegas favors on the line. Guessing panthers after this shit show.

red
11-01-2015, 10:21 PM
They're going to face another ferocious defense on the road again next week in carolina. Will be interested to see who vegas favors on the line. Guessing panthers after this shit show.

cam should be able to light us up for 6 bills

Rutnstrut
11-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Why punt when you are down 3 tds in 4th?

Because stubby mailed it in when he realized that his and Capers vanilla game plan wasn't going to work. He doesn't make adjustments, so you just say fuck it and give up. So how do you Capers lovers feel about that worthless POS now? How about stubby, he has been outcoached AGAIN as well. Well at least they went 6-0, and they had all those division championships in the past. I know the season isn't over, they will probably make the playoffs. But then it will be a major meltdown there again also. What it boils down to, is a team that is just happy with the status quo.

Maxie the Taxi
According to Collingsworth, Devante Adams is the greatest receiver since sliced bread.

channtheman
Yikes. Looking at our schedule, I think we might be the pretenders. We really haven't beaten anyone this year.

pbmax
11-01-2015, 10:23 PM
cam should be able to light us up for 6 bills

Nah, he'll run it down your throat.

Maxie the Taxi
11-01-2015, 10:24 PM
Is the game over yet. I've had my eyes shut since before half-time.

Maxie the Taxi
11-01-2015, 10:34 PM
Both backup guards being out is worrisome, but otherwise I'm expecting a good game. We'll see which team is overrated. If neither team is overrated, then it will be a close one. After a bye week to prepare, if the Pack isn't prepared for this one with a decent offensive and defensive game plan and a "take it to them" attitude, then they deserve to lose and should kiss their SB dreams goodbye.

Well, I guess that answers that!

pbmax
11-01-2015, 10:34 PM
Is the game over yet. I've had my eyes shut since before half-time.

Series of defensive penalties have extended it to extra innings.

HowardRoark
11-01-2015, 10:42 PM

And Manning ties Favre for career wins. Did they take all the Green Bay women as concubines too?

red
11-01-2015, 10:46 PM
And Manning ties Favre for career wins. Did they take all the Green Bay women as concubines too?

that might be a good thing

esoxx
11-01-2015, 11:04 PM
Even the Muskie Queen can't be safe tonight.

mraynrand
11-01-2015, 11:16 PM
I thought this game would be bad, but not this bad. Even Cleveland gave them a better fight. But, when you barely beat San Diego at home, you know there are troubles ahead.

As I said in another thread, Packers have 2, maybe three difference makers. Denver has about 6.

The worst part was that Capers couldn't put together a package that could get pressure on Manning. The night would have had some meaning had Omaha gotten his ass handed to him a few times. Oh well.

Does anyone have any idea what the offensive game plan was exactly?

Joemailman
11-02-2015, 05:33 AM
My run is done. Will need a volunteer for next week's Official Game Day thread. May the force be with you.

Fritz
11-02-2015, 05:34 AM
And a good run it was, Joe.

Fritz
11-02-2015, 05:36 AM
Because stubby mailed it in when he realized that his and Capers vanilla game plan wasn't going to work. He doesn't make adjustments, so you just say fuck it and give up. So how do you Capers lovers feel about that worthless POS now? How about stubby, he has been outcoached AGAIN as well. Well at least they went 6-0, and they had all those division championships in the past. I know the season isn't over, they will probably make the playoffs. But then it will be a major meltdown there again also. What it boils down to, is a team that is just happy with the status quo.

Anybody who tries to argue that the team is satisfied with any loss, or with any losing, and is more worried about keeping its coaches employed, does not understand the NFL. Unless you're a Lions' fan.

Freak Out
11-02-2015, 01:06 PM

What a fucking joke! Did he actually say this?

Freak Out
11-02-2015, 01:07 PM
imagine what a QB with an arm could have done against us tonight

Like Rivers. :)

Freak Out
11-02-2015, 01:11 PM
we shouldn't have any starters in there right now after we gave up on the last drive and punted

unless this is punishment

in that case, make the offense play defense

Ha ha...the best part of this week is going to be going back through this thread. Holy shit there is some funny stuff in here.

Freak Out
11-02-2015, 01:14 PM
I'm heading down to the game in a couple of hours.

Man....I was thinking of the CO Rats yesterday....horrible game to attend.

Freak Out
11-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Broncos win this fairly easily, 24-16. Packers O looks bad, can only garner three FGs and a TD off turnover. Capers defends the Manning of yesteryear, playing off, and Manning cuts them up for a lot of short and intermediate yardage stuff.

Bingo.

Freak Out
11-02-2015, 01:33 PM
Hayward getting beat like a donkey.

Ha ha! Nobody should ever beat the donkey!

Harlan Huckleby
11-02-2015, 06:17 PM
My run is done. Will need a volunteer for next week's Official Game Day thread.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/nfl/2008/07/medium_Favre.jpg

Uh huh. I'll check back in a month, and you'll be expecting to be back on your perch.