PDA

View Full Version : Week 13 other games thread

Guiness
12-06-2015, 04:20 PM
Out Christmas tree hunting this morning so tuned in just in time to catch the end of the 1 o'clock games.

Saw Gabbert's TD throw for the win in OT vs the Bears. Two thoughts in my mind when I saw that...
1. What the hell happened at Lambeau last week?
2. Did Jacksonville give up on an NFL caliber QB just because the rest of the team was so bad they couldn't see the forest for the trees?

Guiness
12-06-2015, 04:25 PM
Half watching Carolina-NO while decorating, NO goes up by 14 (should be 17, kicker missed a 38yard FG). Dangerous game for the Panthers. Can't trust Brees to lose when he should!

Joemailman
12-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Out Christmas tree hunting this morning so tuned in just in time to catch the end of the 1 o'clock games.

Saw Gabbert's TD throw for the win in OT vs the Bears. Two thoughts in my mind when I saw that...
1. What the hell happened at Lambeau last week?
2. Did Jacksonville give up on an NFL caliber QB just because the rest of the team was so bad they couldn't see the forest for the trees?

All of a sudden NFCN teams can't win at home. Home team has lost 4 in a row. I'm sure at halftime Thursday night, Vikings were wondering how the hell they lost to the Packers. That's the NFL.

denverYooper
12-06-2015, 05:38 PM
Patriots struggling.

Where are all of those who were saying that the Patriots just keep rolling despite their injuries?

Um, yeah.

denverYooper
12-06-2015, 05:44 PM
2nd INT for Brady after LaFell quit on his route.

But they just keep rolling through their injuries.

Ho hum.

Teamcheez1
12-06-2015, 06:02 PM
2nd INT for Brady after LaFell quit on his route.

But they just keep rolling through their injuries.

Ho hum.

Don'tt worry, the announcers are taking up the cause lamenting about the Patriot's injuries.

red
12-06-2015, 06:03 PM
yeah, its a bit shocking watching an eagles team that looked like they quit the last two weeks just destroying the pats right now

Bretsky
12-06-2015, 06:08 PM
Patriots struggling.

Where are all of those who were saying that the Patriots just keep rolling despite their injuries?

Um, yeah.

The Patriots have been hurt just as much or more than GB injury wise. Is anybody who's giving backhanded criticism to NE saying GB is doing a better job to offset their injuries than NE is ???

Bretsky
12-06-2015, 06:09 PM
yeah, its a bit shocking watching an eagles team that looked like they quit the last two weeks just destroying the pats right now

Write down the NE offensive persnnell today; it' really not shocking.

Teamcheez1
12-06-2015, 06:18 PM
What's annoying is the national media will act is if the Patriots are the only team with injuries this week.

Infamous
12-06-2015, 06:20 PM
What's annoying is the national media will act is if the Patriots are the only team with injuries this week.

RIGHT!!

Rutnstrut
12-06-2015, 06:46 PM
The thing that I see that differentiates the Pack and Pats is Brady has had solid play throughout the season. Rodgers on the other hand has looked terrible from game 6 right up until the second half Thursday night. Even if he hadn't thrown the hail mary, he looked more like the old AR in the second half. Hopefully that's the Rodgers we get the rest of the season.

denverYooper
12-06-2015, 07:10 PM
The thing that I see that differentiates the Pack and Pats is Brady has had solid play throughout the season. Rodgers on the other hand has looked terrible from game 6 right up until the second half Thursday night. Even if he hadn't thrown the hail mary, he looked more like the old AR in the second half. Hopefully that's the Rodgers we get the rest of the season.

Brady looked good up until he lost his HOF TE and a few other key receivers. He looked like shit for most of the day and lost a 17 pt lead after Gronk went out last week. They were slowly petering out with injuries to their WRs.

Rodgers has been without his top target all year and has exactly one healthy WR (who can't run a route to save his life).

Guiness
12-06-2015, 07:54 PM
NO would've had that game if their defense was any better than a moist (not even wet) blanket.

smuggler
12-06-2015, 08:09 PM

In the last 3 years, Brady has looked bad or worse when Gronk has been out. So, yeah Your post doesn't hold water. Sorry.

Cheesehead Craig
12-07-2015, 08:29 AM
I seriously wonder if AP is going to be a Viking next year. That's twice in the last 3 weeks (both after losses) that he's called out the coaches. After his offseason issues, he felt the team didn't have his back and got all pissy about it, they game him a contract extension as he felt that $$$ was support he needed from the organization and now this. He's turned into a cancer for them, IMO. I just don't think he wants to be with the Vikes any longer.

mraynrand
12-07-2015, 08:42 AM

Things started going south right after he mocked Russell Wilson. God is patient. :)

Rutnstrut
12-07-2015, 10:52 AM
Brady looked good up until he lost his HOF TE and a few other key receivers. He looked like shit for most of the day and lost a 17 pt lead after Gronk went out last week. They were slowly petering out with injuries to their WRs.

Rodgers has been without his top target all year and has exactly one healthy WR (who can't run a route to save his life).

Brady lost the 17 point lead? So he is playing defense now?

mraynrand
12-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Brady lost the 17 point lead? So he is playing defense now?

You could call it that. People say he's not a very good tackler.

Cheesehead Craig
12-07-2015, 11:18 AM
You could call it that. People say he's not a very good tackler.

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/n0LkGIv1qB36uiYYXlM3zZQDVaA=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4329913/jenkins.0.gif

pbmax
12-07-2015, 12:38 PM
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/n0LkGIv1qB36uiYYXlM3zZQDVaA=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4329913/jenkins.0.gif

He's like a kid out there!

mraynrand
12-07-2015, 12:48 PM
He's like a kid out there!

yes, a mentally challenged kid with dysmorphism.

Infamous
12-07-2015, 07:45 PM
I seriously wonder if AP is going to be a Viking next year. That's twice in the last 3 weeks (both after losses) that he's called out the coaches. After his offseason issues, he felt the team didn't have his back and got all pissy about it, they game him a contract extension as he felt that $$$ was support he needed from the organization and now this. He's turned into a cancer for them, IMO. I just don't think he wants to be with the Vikes any longer.

understandable

Infamous
12-07-2015, 07:49 PM
Two terrible teams playing right now.....

smuggler
12-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Yeesh. Four incomplete passes by Cassel and a McFadden Fumble. Now all they need is a partridge for the pear tree. :V

Infamous
12-07-2015, 08:56 PM
lol 3-3 at halftime Skins Cowboys

They're playing like bad news Bears

smuggler
12-07-2015, 10:49 PM
I'd be pretty fucking frustrated if I were a skins fan. Pathetic way to close out a pathetic game.

One thing's for sure: If we can't kick the shit out of this Cowboys team, we don't deserve a playoff appearance. They're beyond bad.

Pugger
12-07-2015, 11:34 PM
The Bears and Detroit are better than this Dallas team.