PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys Week

pbmax
12-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Wow. Has the matchup lost a lot of glamour.

I Tweeted at Rapopport about Ty Montgomery, hoping his source could illuminate what ails the kid. He's got nothing so far. I am just going to assume its Super MRSA until told otherwise.

Infamous
12-07-2015, 07:41 PM
yeah, i wish both teams had their full compliment of players in their lineup..nfl injuries SUCK! would have been a nice rematch

smuggler
12-07-2015, 07:49 PM
Yeah, I agree. Even if we were going to lose, at least it would be entertaining. Ah, the shootouts of old...

yetisnowman
12-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Well the Cowboys won in WAshington. Even at 4-8 they are very much alive in the NFC east. Even without Romo they have some talent and play hard. No cakewalk.

Pugger
12-07-2015, 11:33 PM
If it weren't for a stupid play by the 'Skins returner Dallas would be 3-9.

yetisnowman
12-08-2015, 09:07 AM

Well it was tied when he fumbled so I'm not sure you could safely say that. Either way it was a big error.

MadScientist
12-08-2015, 09:44 AM
And still in the hunt for the NFC East.

pbmax
12-08-2015, 12:41 PM
So you are Bob McGinn and you and your editor are planning your Sunday bombshell column about players getting too much toilet paper in restrooms and wasting it; becoming clean, soft and fragrant in the process.

This Week In Bob (TWIB notes) Instead of using a wire brush to polish their backside like the Patriots, Bills and Mike Webster, the Packers use ordinary bathroom tissue at 1265 Lombardi. No one expects Ted and Mike to change their Cottonelle ways, after all their perfumed and pampered backsides have long term contracts, one fart-in-the-wind Super Bowl in their column and a streak of playoff appearances. They would be loathe to return to the barnyard smells of yore just on the off chance someone might try harder with something literally chafing his ass.

Also note, the Ravens ditched the wire brush after Jim Caldwell left; now look, 4-8 in Baltimore with non-exfoliated bums.

Do you mention the dismissal of Alonzo Harris after last week's column? Sure, the team finally let go of seeming dead weight. You have to mention it.

But it didn't exactly provide a spark right out of the gate. Maybe you can spin Crockett's efforts and popularity into post-facto justification. But that is thin gruel as Crockett barely received a fuckdoggle. And maybe Peter King, Mike Silver or Skip Bayless could spin letting Harris go into the key maneuver behind the Hail Mary completion. But you write for a newspaper with a column inch limit and deadlines, not some fly-by-night web page with free pixels that can accommodate 10,000 words on fecal matters.

So what do you do? Mention it and claim hopeful justification based on Crockett? Seems like the only course to plot.

mraynrand
12-08-2015, 01:38 PM
^^^ I think they can focus on the mean-spirited attack on Eddie Lacy.

This is not how you treat your featured back, even if he's underperformed. Getting rid of a friend and a capable back, just to petulantly make a point has clearly backfired: Lacy was less than interested throwing his body into the trash at Ford Field, calculating that with the poor blocking, and a franchise that no longer respects him, even a potential large second contract from a different, more loving team can't justify risking a life-changing concussion right now. Eddie may re-calculate as the weeks go by, wanting that second contract, but if he does come back and give supreme effort, it will be in spite of McCarthy and Thompson, and specifically for a lucrative signing bonus that will keep him in beer, skittles, pot, and PS4->∞ all the days of his post-football life.

pbmax
12-08-2015, 02:39 PM
^ Good work.

Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice ...

Brian McLaughlin ‏@brian_symmetry 2h2 hours ago
Congrats to @RossScheuerman on joining the #Packers! He's worked incredibly hard to get back to this point.

Poor Montee Ball. Or perhaps not ...

Jersey Al - GBP ‏@JerseyAlGBP 1h1 hour ago
Scheurman's draft profile mentions the possibility of an Edelman-like move to slot receiver. Interesting... #packers

pbmax
12-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 1h1 hour ago
McCarthy: We took the first part of today and focused on the Lions game. We've done that, and now a big head start on the Cowboys.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 1h1 hour ago
MM on Lions review: Few plays in first half were difference in trailing 17-0. Getting head-start on Cowboys.

MM: Eddie's been rejuvenated. Work was good today. Look for him to have a very good week of practice. We're worried about what's in front.

MM on Dallas: a "very good defense." Will be big challenge for offense. Blitzed more last night than had in past.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 1h1 hour ago
McCarthy on team's health: So far, so good. They look good. Weight room work was good.

MM looks for the linemen to bounce back following the three-day break.

McCarthy: All the offensive linemen except Corey Linsley likely will practice today.

MM on the OL at today's practice: All will try to take part - but not Linsley. Montgomery will "try to work today" too.

BETTER THAN SIGNIFICANT, BUT NOT A FULL GO CERTAINLY

Peppers getting a day off was a "long time coming." Might be part of conversation down the road. And that's all from McCarthy.

McCarthy on whether he watched the Cowboys' game: "Great game. Too many commercials."

McCarthy: "Everything Eddie (Lacy) wants to accomplish is right there in front of him."

pbmax
12-08-2015, 03:05 PM
Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 20s20 seconds ago
The #Packers have signed WR Jamel Johnson and RB Ross Scheuerman to practice squad; cut DB Kyle Sebetic

Fritz
12-08-2015, 03:17 PM
McCarthy: We took the first part of today and focused on the Lions game. We've done that, and now a big head start on the Cowboys.

MM on Lions review: Few plays in first half were difference in trailing 17-0. Getting head-start on Cowboys.

MM: Eddie's been rejuvenated. Work was good today. Look for him to have a very good week of practice. We're worried about what's in front.

MM on Dallas: a "very good defense." Will be big challenge for offense. Blitzed more last night than had in past.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 1h1 hour ago
McCarthy on team's health: So far, so good. They look good. Weight room work was good.

MM looks for the linemen to bounce back following the three-day break.

McCarthy: All the offensive linemen except Corey Linsley likely will practice today.

MM on the OL at today's practice: All will try to take part - but not Linsley. Montgomery will "try to work today" too.

BETTER THAN SIGNIFICANT, BUT NOT A FULL GO CERTAINLY

Peppers getting a day off was a "long time coming." Might be part of conversation down the road. And that's all from McCarthy.

McCarthy on whether he watched the Cowboys' game: "Great game. Too many commercials."

McCarthy: "Everything Eddie (Lacy) wants to accomplish is right there in front of him."

Everything Eddie wants to accomplish is right there in front of him? Is he at the Golden Corral?

smuggler
12-08-2015, 03:34 PM
A receiving RB like the lions have with Theo Riddick would be great, if Ross Scheuerman could be that kind of guy, I have no idea.

pbmax
12-08-2015, 03:38 PM
Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 10m10 minutes ago
#Packers practice: Linsley only one not to take part in the jog-through. Montgomery taking part. Randall, Lang, Bulaga back.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 10m10 minutes ago
LB Nick Perry was present but didn't do very much. Mostly watched from the side.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 10m10 minutes ago
TE Andrew Quarless was practicing.

THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF REPORTING IS CONFUSING, OFTEN CONTRADICTORY AND A LONG PROCESS OF OBSERVATION. THEREFORE, NOT ALL REPORTING WORKS WELL ON TWITTER :D

pbmax
12-08-2015, 03:49 PM
Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 15m15 minutes ago
Randall Lang and Bulaga practicing for #Packers after missing Lions game.

IN CASE YOU FORGOT, THAT IS A REIMAGINING OF A SIXTIES DOO WOP HIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KStsPPgeka4

mraynrand
12-08-2015, 05:05 PM
never liked that movie, except to look at the cars.

Joemailman
12-08-2015, 05:15 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/ross-scheuerman?id=2552639

Ross Scheuerman

ANALYSIS
STRENGTHS Has a combination of fluid hips and stop-start foot quickness. Can make sudden jump-stop with hard plant-and-go cut tied to it. Plays with suddenness and quick-twitch. Has adequate vision and able to hit it between tackles with decisiveness and good burst when hole materializes suddenly. Well-rounded talent. Can catch it and was a part-time kick returner as well.
WEAKNESSES Frame could use more beef. Absorbs contact in space and isn't overly physical as a runner. Failed to dominate lower level of competition from a statistical standpoint. Can get "bounce happy" and will look to take runs outside that could stay inside. Takes time to gather himself after swing passes in space.
DRAFT PROJECTION Priority free agent
BOTTOM LINE Difficult projection due to running-lane limitations with below-average blocking in front of him. Appears to have decent top-end speed to go with legitimate twitch and could get a look as a slot receiver, similar to the move the Patriots' Julian Edelman made out of Kent State.

Bossman641
12-08-2015, 05:24 PM
Cowboys blitzed a TON last night. Expect that to continue next Sunday.

If the Packers don't stomp out Dallas I don't think this team will ever turn it around.

mraynrand
12-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Scheuerman already has fluid on the hips? I though this year was ankle injuries?

pbmax
12-08-2015, 05:35 PM

That was Shama Lama Ding Dong, if I am reading you correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYwqVEEMmPk

pbmax
12-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Packers PR right on top of it.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 16m16 minutes ago
The #Packers finally did it. They have listed Clay Matthews as their starting middle linebacker on depth chart. Jake Ryan starting BLB

hoosier
12-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Scheuerman already has fluid on the hips? I though this year was ankle injuries?

Actually ankles and shoulders (Perry, ARod, Cobb). The hip bursa is just the halfway point in between those.

Fritz
12-09-2015, 09:17 AM
While I don't think Jake Ryan is the second coming of Ray Nietschke or anything, he's an upgrade over Palmer. So good on that.

Bob McGinn's got a feature on the Cowboys, claims their defense will give the Packers fits. But if the offense doesn't get its collective head out of its collective ass, a pee wee league defense would give them fits.

pbmax
12-09-2015, 09:26 AM
While I don't think Jake Ryan is the second coming of Ray Nietschke or anything, he's an upgrade over Palmer. So good on that.

Bob McGinn's got a feature on the Cowboys, claims their defense will give the Packers fits. But if the offense doesn't get its collective head out of its collective ass, a pee wee league defense would give them fits.

Exactly. Right now, the quality of defensive opponent is the least of their concerns.

Pugger
12-09-2015, 09:56 AM

I kinda like doowop. :-)

pbmax
12-09-2015, 11:33 AM
M3 Wednesday Presser paraphrased courtesy of JSO: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/361242911.html

(On practice) Was good. Today an abbreviated Wednesday and we'll go padded on Thursday.

(On offensive line) Trying to be careful of workload and not stress injured players further

(On Lacy) Yes, he had a good practice.

(On Jake Ryan) Instinctive and productive player. His urgency and communication have become better and that is why he belongs in there. Secondly guess: Can't be worse than Palmer in coverage. And we aren't talking about Chillar/Bishop/Hawk/Jones not being able to cover TEs, we are talking about WHO you are supposed to cover.

(On finishing strong) boilerplate

(On using it to show team) Middle part of season was a trial, using it as demonstration of what must be improved.

(On running ball) You can guess this one. Be two dimensional on O. Make opponent one dimensional on D.

(On viewing team) We're 8-4 team that needs to be better at little things. Need to be detailed more.

Fritz
12-09-2015, 11:36 AM
M3 Wednesday Presser paraphrased courtesy of JSO: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/361242911.html

(On practice) Was good. Today an abbreviated Wednesday and we'll go padded on Thursday.

(On offensive line) Trying to be careful of workload and not stress injured players further

(On Lacy) Yes, he had a good practice.

(On Jake Ryan) Instinctive and productive player. His urgency and communication have become better and that is why he belongs in there. Secondly guess: Can't be worse than Palmer in coverage. And we aren't talking about Chillar/Bishop/Hawk/Jones not being able to cover TEs, we are talking about WHO you are supposed to cover.

(On finishing strong) boilerplate

(On using it to show team) Middle part of season was a trial, using it as demonstration of what must be improved.

(On running ball) You can guess this one. Be two dimensional on O. Make opponent one dimensional on D.

(On viewing team) We're 8-4 team that needs to be better at little things. Need to be detailed more.

It's December 9th and they still don't have the little things down? I fear that maybe this team is not mature enough to get this done.

mraynrand
12-09-2015, 12:17 PM
(On Jake Ryan) Instinctive and productive player. His urgency and communication have become better and that is why he belongs in there.

I recommended Avodart. It must be working.

pbmax
12-09-2015, 01:13 PM
Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 10m10 minutes ago
#Packers practice: Sitton, Linsley (ankle) not working. Sitton may be getting a rest. Lang (shoulder), Bulaga (knee) not doing everything.

Genaro C. Armas ‏@GArmasAP 10m10 minutes ago
#Packers practice: Sitton, Linsley unseen during brief portion open to media. Lang, Bulaga appeared to be limited.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 8m8 minutes ago
Montgomery, Quarless and Randall all taking part. Big test for them will be Thursday in pads.

hoosier
12-09-2015, 01:54 PM
The thing about finishing strong is that it is not always readily apparent to the untrained eye. The Giants in 2007 and 2011 are kind of the posterchildren for finishing strong, right? In 2011 they won three of their last four, but that was only after having lost four in a row to drop to 6-6. In 2007 they dropped two of the last four and three of their last six. In both years they had a horrible loss in December at home to the Redskins. Then they ran the table in both postseasons. If it weren't for their postseasons I don't think we would be saying that either of those teams finished strong, and I am not sure that there was anything about the way they finished the regular seasons that would have indicated what they were about to do in the postseason. Their postseason success was built on their pass rush and a hot hand at QB. The Packers have the latter but I am not sure they have any other unit capable of rising up and dominating.

smuggler
12-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Their defensive line made both of those campaigns possible. I don't think Green Bay's line is a liability like it's been in the past, but I also don't think it's capable of contributing like those NYG lines in the playoffs.

pbmax
12-09-2015, 05:57 PM
Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 1h1 hour ago
#Packers INJ report:
Did not participate: Linsley.

Limited: Bulaga, Lang, Matthews, Montgomery, Perry, Sitton.

Full: Bakhtiari, Randall.

pbmax
12-10-2015, 08:30 AM
Jerry Jones "Stunned" Team Can't Win Without Romo

Proves Jerry Not Familiar With Pro Football

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25408171/jerry-jones-rips-cowboys-coaching-staff-for-not-winning-without-romo

He is really just talking about one win (conversation was about being 1 game out of tie for division lead and playoffs), so I am being slightly unfair here.

"I am stunned that we haven't been able to win more games without Tony," Jones said, via the Star-Telegram. "And I would have thought that we could have coached it up enough, and put it together enough, that we would not have lost those games without Romo early. We would be in better shape than we are right now."

pbmax
12-10-2015, 09:54 AM
Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 34s34 seconds ago
As @FieldYates said, the #Packers have upped OL Matt Rotheram's practice-squad salary to $25,588/week (prorated minimum for active roster)

Guessing that Rotheram was offered a spot on someone's roster, but TT isn't willing to lose OL depth at this point.

Patler
12-10-2015, 10:12 AM
As @FieldYates said, the #Packers have upped OL Matt Rotheram's practice-squad salary to $25,588/week (prorated minimum for active roster)

Guessing that Rotheram was offered a spot on someone's roster, but TT isn't willing to lose OL depth at this point.

Yup, and he could be their next center up, too (after Tretter and maybe Lang); if Linsley's injury is serious. From the GBPG when he signed with GB:

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/dougherty/2015/05/09/keep-eye-undrafted-rookies/27063547/

Rotheram played right guard and right tackle at Pitt — he started every game his final three seasons — and the Packers worked him at guard in minicamp Friday and Saturday. Still, he practiced occasionally as the No. 3 center in college, so the position isn't foreign to him. And several teams before the draft told him they projected him at center.

"(Center) might actually end up being my best position, I'm just not sure," he said Saturday.

He chose the Packers over the Steelers, Vikings and 49ers.

"I was offered more bonus money by a couple other teams," Rotheram said, "but I turned that down to come here because I thought I had the best opportunity to make the 53-man roster here."

hoosier
12-10-2015, 10:12 AM
Sounds like Jerrah is getting ready to dump Garrett

KYPack
12-10-2015, 11:06 AM

Yeah, man.

Hey Redneck, who signed Brandon Weeden as the backup?

That really helped sink your boat.

I have no use for that White Trash SOB.

Fritz
12-10-2015, 12:06 PM

My dream is that Jerrah fires Garrett and announces that he's taking over as head coach.

Joemailman
12-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Linsley out today, which means Tretter probably starts. Okay with me, because I think Tretter is better, especially at getting to second level on running plays.

Carolina_Packer
12-10-2015, 03:42 PM
My dream is that Jerrah fires Garrett and announces that he's taking over as head coach.

Jerrah goes all Al Davis on us! At least Al was a football lifer, and knew many facets of the game. I was reading about him on Wikipedia, and one interesting tidbit was that there was a Minnesota group that was going to get an AFL franchise in 1960, but were convinced ($) to join the NFL instead.

Anyway, I for one am in favor of Jerrah coaching the Cowboys.

Joemailman
12-10-2015, 06:26 PM

Christian Ringo as well. http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/361468571.html

He could be a key player next year if Daniels departs.

Ringo was also a long snapper in college. So just in case Brett Goode gets hurt playing Center...

pbmax
12-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Linsley out today, which means Tretter probably starts. Okay with me, because I think Tretter is better, especially at getting to second level on running plays.

Agree. Also he was clean with shotgun snaps last week after coming back in.

hoosier
12-11-2015, 08:59 AM

Maybe the Packers can Wade Phillips him (Garrett). What would it take? 45-7?

smuggler
12-11-2015, 09:37 AM
Not going to happen. As it stands, I'll gladly take a win with minimal injuries.

mraynrand
12-11-2015, 10:05 AM
Packers might lose this one, but at least we won't get 'Romeo Crenneled." I thought there was a chance that has they lost at Washington, Jerry would fire Gannett and they they stuff some inspired interim guy in there who rallies them at GB.

hoosier
12-11-2015, 11:27 AM
Not going to happen. As it stands, I'll gladly take a win with minimal injuries.

I agree it seems unlikely given the way the offense has been this year. But who knows. Sometimes all it takes is a timely turnover or two, convert them into TDs and all of a sudden you get a landslide.

Freak Out
12-11-2015, 11:32 AM
This is the perfect week for a letdown.

Patler
12-11-2015, 11:45 AM
This is the perfect week for a letdown.

For the Packers? Letdown from what? From having gone 2-4 in their last 6 games? From having won their last game on a fluke?
If they lose, it won't be because of a letdown, it will be because nothing is yet fixed.

Freak Out
12-11-2015, 11:51 AM
For the Packers? Letdown from what? From having gone 2-4 in their last 6 games? From having won their last game on a fluke?
If they lose, it won't be because of a letdown, it will be because nothing is yet fixed.

The Packers are what...a TD favorite? Coming off a very emotional win. People expect them to win even though the same slow WRs are on the team that drop the ball a bunch. We'll see if Lacy has his head on straight and if the OL is healed a bit. Most are expecting a win.

mraynrand
12-11-2015, 12:13 PM
This is the game where R. Rodgers solidifies himself as "Gronk II" :)

Pugger
12-11-2015, 12:16 PM
The Packers are what...a TD favorite? Coming off a very emotional win. People expect them to win even though the same slow WRs are on the team that drop the ball a bunch. We'll see if Lacy has his head on straight and if the OL is healed a bit. Most are expecting a win.

Mostly because of who is QBing the girls right now.

Patler
12-11-2015, 12:40 PM

A TD favorite, so what? How much were they favored when the Bears and Lions beat them? If they lose this one, it's not a let down, just more of the same.

I don't look at the last game as a typical emotional win. They played poorly for much of that game, and won more or less by accident. I don't think there is much to come down from.

If they play poorly and lose, it's not from a let down, its because that is who they are; a team that loses at home to bad teams, teams they are expected to beat.

Freak Out
12-11-2015, 04:13 PM
So if they win....?

Patler
12-11-2015, 04:18 PM
So if they win....?

Then, hopefully, they are a team clawing their way out of the funk they have been in.

Freak Out
12-11-2015, 04:34 PM
They have a long way to go for sure.....and if the OL plays they way they have been Rodgers won't last long.

pbmax
12-11-2015, 06:21 PM
Pete Dougherty ‏@PeteDougherty 3h3 hours ago
On Packers' injury report, Linsley (ankle) doubtful & 3 players questionable: Bulaga (ankle), Montgomery (ankle) and Perry (shoulder).

smuggler
12-11-2015, 06:40 PM
Give Monty and Linsley one more week. Bulaga we could use back now, but that's a risky proposition...

Fritz
12-12-2015, 07:37 AM
Nick Perry's contract drive is in reverse. Hayward's is stalled.

pbmax
12-12-2015, 08:28 AM

At this rate I am not sure he has stayed healthy for more than a stretch of six games. That's probably not unusual, but it always affects his play. And he has been seeing less snaps. Its part of the reason Jones is playing OLB.

Joemailman
12-12-2015, 09:45 AM

Hayward just hasn't been the same player since his hamstring problems. Too bad about Perry. Pretty good player when he's healthy. Still wouldn't mind bringing him back if his injury problems make him affordable.

Patler
12-12-2015, 10:26 AM
I can see them being more interested in Perry than Hayward. I don't think either one will be very expensive. When healthy, Perry gives them things others don't, except maybe Jones if they continue playing him there. While you never have enough DBs who can cover, Randall and Rollins look like guys who deserve to be on the field a lot. Goodson and Gunter seem to have potential.

ThunderDan
12-12-2015, 10:47 AM
A TD favorite, so what? How much were they favored when the Bears and Lions beat them? If they lose this one, it's not a let down, just more of the same.

I don't look at the last game as a typical emotional win. They played poorly for much of that game, and won more or less by accident. I don't think there is much to come down from.

If they play poorly and lose, it's not from a let down, its because that is who they are; a team that loses at home to bad teams, teams they are expected to beat.
The D has been playing well since the Car game
You can only hold the other team to around 300 yards per game and not expect to win.

The D hemmed ages yards for 3 weeks but no seems,to be fixed.

Patler
12-12-2015, 11:34 AM
The D has been playing well since the Car game
You can only hold the other team to around 300 yards per game and not expect to win.

The D hemmed ages yards for 3 weeks but no seems,to be fixed.

Ya, I agree. I almost limited my earlier response to just the offense. Their two wins and two "almosts" were largely due to the defense giving the offense a chance

gbgary
12-12-2015, 04:46 PM
they better snap out of the spell they're in and kick the boys' asses back here to dallas. that should put jerah's playoff fantasy to bed...unless the rest of the nfc east decides to cooperate and loses.

pbmax
12-12-2015, 06:00 PM
they better snap out of the spell they're in and kick the boys' asses back here to dallas. that should put jerah's playoff fantasy to bed...unless the rest of the nfc east decides to cooperate and loses.

Right to the heart of the matter.

What will a win mean? Another week to figure it out while the stakes are high.

pbmax
12-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Well, by gum, I think the Packers COULD pick up a notch (their first) on their 2015 belt by knocking off the Cowboys and scoring a load of points on them.

Might push Jerrah over the edge. He is getting more clever. Nowhere is he quoted as saying they have his full confidence.

Jerry Jones Says He Does Respect His Coaching Staff (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/12/jerry-jones-says-he-respects-the-cowboys-coaching-staff/)

pbmax
12-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Weston Hodkiewicz @WesHod
Today's NFL personnel notice is out. No #Packers transactions

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 5h5 hours ago
So no Andrew Quarless tomorrow vs. Cowboys.

pbmax
12-12-2015, 09:27 PM
NAME POS INJURY WED. THU. FRI. GAME STATUS
Bakhtiari T Knee FP FP FP Probable
Bulaga T Ankle LP LP LP Questionable
Lang, T.J. G Should LP LP LP Probable
Linsley C Ankle DNP DNP DNP Doubtful
Matthews LB Ankle LP LP LP Probable
Monty, Ty WR Ankle LP LP LP Questionable
Perry, Nick LB Should LP DNP DNP Questionable
Randall CB Hammy FP FP FP Probable
Sitton, Josh G Back LP LP LP Probable

Practice Status
DNP = Did not participate in practice
LP = Limited Participation in Practice - Less than 100% of a player's normal repetitions
FP = Full Participation - 100% of a player's normal repetitions
Out = Player will not play
(-) = Not Listed = No practice status available

Game Status
Out = Player will not play
Doubtful = 25% chance a player will play
Questionable = 50% chance a player will play
Probable = 75% chance a player will play
(-) = Not Listed - No game status available

Bach and Randall good bets to play tomorrow with full practices and probable status. Matthews and Lang are probable despite limited practice. Bulga and Monty, with limited practice all week are good candidates to be inactive tomorrow as questionable.

Don't think we see Perry or Linsley.