PDA

View Full Version : NO DT'S CUT! PROJECT THE TRADE!!!!

gbpackfan
09-02-2006, 05:25 PM
Well, TT did not cut a single DT. I am NOT counting Peterson. So, what did we trade for? We certainly are not going to keep all those DTs are we?

Rastak
09-02-2006, 05:26 PM
Well, TT did not cut a single DT. I am NOT counting Peterson. So, what did we trade for? We certainly are not going to keep all those DTs are we?

Dude you should fix your caps lock, it keeps turning on while your typing the subject then turns to normal when you post.

gbpackfan
09-02-2006, 05:28 PM
Na! That's how I rock it. You don't like it, don't click it! :wink:

Rastak
09-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Na! That's how I rock it. You don't like it, don't click it! :wink:

I guess...so who do you think they'll dish?

BallHawk
09-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Well I'd say Cole is safe, and Pickett is obviously safe. That leaves Jolly and Allen. That's a tough one, I'd lean towards keeping Allen, though.

Creepy
09-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Only had to get to 53, some of those etxras will be dumped if GB can find something off the waiver wire. They kept only 4 WRs and with the extra DTs they can dump them as they replace other positions.

Feel that Horton will be dumped if a better DB is on the waiver wire, he was great story but got burned way too much in pre-season.

IMO, GB will pick 5-7 players off the waiver wire. Rodgers of the Lions may be one and I feel if he is there Liewinski may be another. Gb could let go a DT and Leach to make room or the xtra TE if Leach is being kept.

The way the back-ups played the other day, just making the team will not be enough to keep the job.

digitaldean
09-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Well I'd say Cole is safe, and Pickett is obviously safe. That leaves Jolly and Allen. That's a tough one, I'd lean towards keeping Allen, though.

Of those, I'd say Jolly. Frankly, I am surprised he wasn't to go to the practice squad. But they must have thought someone else would've snapped him up.

gbpackfan
09-02-2006, 05:36 PM
I have NO idea who they would dump. Corey Williams may be the most trade-able.

TT just said that they only have 51 players on the roster right now. We have two openings.

Rastak
09-02-2006, 05:39 PM

They could trade Cole, with Pickett and Allen there.

BallHawk
09-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Cole is too good to trade, this could be a breakout year for him.

retailguy
09-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Right now, there is no way to predict who is the most "tradeable". It would depend on the team trading on who they're looking for and what they plan to do with him.

I am surprised they kept Corey Williams. I thought he'd be the odd guy out.

I just don't see what they see in Kendrick Allen at this point. Obviously they see something.

digitaldean
09-02-2006, 06:09 PM
Bills cut Jim Leonhard.

Now that wouldn't be a bad guy for a reserve safety and a return man.

EDIT: sorry posted this comment in wrong thread.

SD GB fan
09-02-2006, 06:15 PM
corey williams is most likey, allen has no trade value, unless we rip someone off.

retailguy
09-02-2006, 06:21 PM
corey williams is most likey, allen has no trade value, unless we rip someone off.

Agree about Allen, but Cole has value and so does Jenkins. All for different reasons though. No player is "complete", all seem to be "situational players", that's why I don't think you can figure it out. We'll just be surprised in a day or two, I guess.