PDA

View Full Version : Packers @ Cardinals Sunday 27 Dec. 2015: woodbuck27 (Bert Bosch) I have laid this:

woodbuck27
12-27-2015, 03:21 PM
10 CP's on ARIZONA.

red
12-27-2015, 05:34 PM
yup

Cheesehead Craig
12-27-2015, 06:08 PM
WTF? Just keep the fantasy shit in its own section.

woodbuck27
12-28-2015, 06:32 AM

I wanted to try my best to inform members like CaliforniaCheez and esoxx just exactly who I picked and the level of confidence I had in that team. Why? To assist them in the competition as all of a sudden I saw me running away with this season's Championship as the results from yesterday's early games came clearly to light..

If that offends your sensitive nature...sorry about that. :whaa:

Otherwise Cheesehead Craig or any other's here ahhhemmm..... who's kilt 'may be tucked too far up in the crack of your ass or easily strung out :-)' ........Have a very nice and Happy New Year in 2016.

GO PACKERS in 2016 ... GO PACK GO !

woodbuck27
12-28-2015, 06:56 AM

By the way a lot that goes on in Fantasy Football is far from shit. It tests the very best in NFL fans. Which NFL fans can really cut the mustard.....and for the serious NFL fan...... that's far removed from anything described...... as you did...as SHIT.

I call buillshit ...on your shit Packer fan.

It's the real knowledge of all things and current NFL that becomes a reality.

I challenge you Cheesehead Craig. Why not bring what's in 'YOU' to the 2016-17 Season Pro Pickem competition

Show all of us what you've got in you......Cheesehead Craig.

GO PACKERS 1n 2016-17.....DO YOU BELIEVE !?

GO PACK GO !

SkinBasket
12-28-2015, 08:37 AM
35 million snowflakes who are all so very special.

ThunderDan
12-28-2015, 08:38 AM
It's called bad karma Woodbuck. Yahoo has a place to send an e-mail to the pick'em group. PackerRats has a specific thread attached a top this page and a specific section to post fantasy information.

woodbuck27
12-28-2015, 09:32 AM
It's called bad karma Woodbuck. Yahoo has a place to send an e-mail to the pick'em group. PackerRats has a specific thread attached a top this page and a specific section to post fantasy information.

So get this thread moved...I 'only' did my best...make an effort to enable a closer finish in our Pro Pickem....to do so where that effort might be BEST observed.

I don't relish blowing you fellas away with the Pro Pickem and Final Result.

Your 'all Caps' NEVER able to open up your mind ....just a wee bit. Make some mental effort to endeavour to do here Thunderdan.

I feel so sorry for you.

Why not just even try to use some common sense / decent reasoning. It's always 'YOU' and bandwagon What's your position? The ant-woodbuck27 stance. Where does that ever get you Packer fan except .... frustration.

Someone PLEASE move this thread so 'the Rail Birds' will have to burn their cross's on this one !

I'm sorry that my efforts have caused such a terrible disruption here.

The TRAUMA....Please move this thread. THANKS.

Freak Out
12-28-2015, 10:03 AM
Woody off the meds again?

Cheesehead Craig
12-28-2015, 10:11 AM
We dared question the great woodbuck and his EGO.

I shouldn't have even started questioning him, I should have known his precious EGO couldn't handle it. All my fault fellas, my apologies.

woodbuck27
12-28-2015, 11:44 AM
Woody off the meds again?

How can I be so misunderstood.

A) What was my intent with this I agree NOT NORMAL thread?

B) Was that effort on my behalf 'a good or bad thing ...REALLY ?

NOW >>> With the 'the normal cast' whining:

I offered a reasonable explanation ... and a solution to satisfy their sensitivity

End of story......woodbuck27?