PDA

View Full Version : Isn't this something else in the mad Mad MAD World

woodbuck27
01-02-2016, 12:51 PM
https://ca.style.yahoo.com/post/135796270515/people-are-telling-miss-usa-to-kill-herself-for

People are telling Miss USA to kill herself for her reaction to Miss Universe debacle

BY: Simone Olivero ..........December 23, 2015

woodbuck27:

What's your reaction to this story? More and more I identify News that informs me that this world has gone NUTS !

I'm going to post examples of this madness as I can and see such in the future.

Please make your contributions to this observation as you see so fit. This space should get lots of input...there's a whole bunch of really BAD SHIT going down and often really close to home!

How safe (insulated) are we from the madness !?

mraynrand
01-02-2016, 03:41 PM
take it to FYI

texaspackerbacker
01-02-2016, 08:15 PM
I don't know, this doesn't seem all that political. The American girl reacted with grace and normalcy, it seems to me. Disclaimer: my dog in this hunt is inlaws from two marriages who are ecstatic about the way things turned out for Miss Philippines. I don't see any extreme craziness here. A possibly drunk host made a colossal blunder; The primary victim acted very decently considering what she was put through; Miss U.S.A., the ultimate Miss Universe, and pretty much everybody else among the actual participants behaved responsibly. As for the bit of madness, fans do what fans do - in beauty contests, football, and anything else - it's part of being fans. That's nothing new at all. Having done and said a few pretty crazy things myself over the years, I wouldn't want it any other way.

woodbuck27
01-04-2016, 01:30 PM
take it to FYI

If I ever knew you in person you'd be talking to the hand a lot.