PDA

View Full Version : How Will The Packers Do In The Postseason?

Joemailman
01-04-2016, 04:29 PM
How will the Packers do in the playoffs?
Poll to follow.

pbmax
01-04-2016, 04:47 PM
Carolina lost Peanut Tillman to an ACL. Beginning of the end.

Not sure about Seattle. Still they they are fraudulent, but Packers Offense is somnambulant.

Tony Oday
01-04-2016, 05:08 PM
We will win the big game this year!

woodbuck27
01-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Carolina lost Peanut Tillman to an ACL. Beginning of the end.

Not sure about Seattle. Still they they are fraudulent, but Packers Offense is somnambulant.

Sluggish...You brag up our offense ......Homer !

jklowan
01-04-2016, 05:22 PM
win in washington... then done

woodbuck27
01-04-2016, 05:23 PM
We will win the big game this year!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjCkcX3NdNyJ25hR5yH3HDv1L02CfXK l3FDSjmhJGjF1-ULnY3Uw

Jolly Good Ole Sport.....Your winning 'the Big Game'.

Fritz
01-04-2016, 05:25 PM
The defense will win a game in Washington. Then it all goes in the toilet.

beveaux1
01-04-2016, 05:30 PM
We're every bit as good as Washington, which has an above average overall offense, and a slightly below average defense. Our offense is poor by any measure, but our defense has been pretty good. What concerns me is the rate of touchdown producing turnovers we've given up lately which our offense has no ability to counter, and the fact that we struggle to score 20 points in a game against anyone. Odds are we're one and done.

Bossman641
01-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Rodgers had 5 career red zone INT's prior to this season. He has now thrown one in 3 straight games, 4 for the season.

Feels like a win in Washington followed by getting crushed in Arizona but my heart can't allow me to vote for that. SB here we come.

ThunderDan
01-04-2016, 05:46 PM
Rodgers had 5 career red zone INT's prior to this season. He has now thrown one in 3 straight games, 4 for the season.

Feels like a win in Washington followed by getting crushed in Arizona but my heart can't allow me to vote for that. SB here we come.

We could still get a home playoff game. Sea at GB to get to the Super Bowl.

Fritz
01-04-2016, 05:48 PM
The title of this poll should be "How will the Packers doo doo in the playoffs?"

MadScientist
01-04-2016, 05:49 PM
Nothing about their play in the last 10 games suggests that they will win in Washington.

denverYooper
01-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Lombardi or bust.

They got their run of turnovers out of their system.

pbmax
01-04-2016, 06:07 PM
The new WR screen game will get better as they get more experience as blockers.

Since several of them are useless as receivers.

/not doing this right

King Friday
01-04-2016, 06:19 PM
Washington is a team that the Packers can defeat with ease...Washington gave up 20+ points to the COWBOYS, so the Packer offense should actually be able to muster some plays.

After that, I can't see how this offense is playing anywhere near good enough to win against a defense like Arizona or Carolina.

wist43
01-04-2016, 06:39 PM
We have a chance in Washington, but that's about it... it's more likely we're 'one-and-done'.

Rodgers isn't seeing the field well, the run game is a joke - and Dunderdummy is dunderdummy... just waiting to crap out a huge stinker.

I'd rather lose a close game in Washington, than win there and then get blown out in another embarrassing playoff loss.

Freak Out
01-04-2016, 06:42 PM
Stick a fork in them.

Rastak
01-04-2016, 06:42 PM
We have a chance in Washington, but that's about it... it's more likely we're 'one-and-done'.

Rodgers isn't seeing the field well, the run game is a joke - and Dunderdummy is dunderdummy... just waiting to crap out a huge stinker.

I'd rather lose a close game in Washington, than win there and then get blown out in another embarrassing playoff loss.

Dude, the one thing that's been keeping Green Bay in games is the defense. I know you hate the guy but they are NOT a terrible defense.

edit: That said, I think the Redskins are on a roll so I'm taking them Sunday.

King Friday
01-04-2016, 06:47 PM
edit: That said, I think the Redskins are on a roll so I'm taking them Sunday.

If being on a roll is losing big to the only 2 playoff teams you played all year...giving up 34 to the Jets and 30 to the Bucs...and earning a playoff berth with a 4 game win streak over the dregs of the league, I'd hate to see what you think of the Chiefs.

Rastak
01-04-2016, 06:54 PM
If being on a roll is losing big to the only 2 playoff teams you played all year...giving up 34 to the Jets and 30 to the Bucs...and earning a playoff berth with a 4 game win streak over the dregs of the league, I'd hate to see what you think of the Chiefs.

I guess I wasn't clear, Roll being their last 4 games........by your definition the Vikings are a lock over Seattle since they (Seahawks) couldn't win at Lambeau this year and dropped a game two weeks ago at home against St Louis.

I like the Chiefs by the way. despite playing without Charles they are playing some good football, as is Wash.

King Friday
01-04-2016, 07:07 PM
I guess I wasn't clear, Roll being their last 4 games

Great...they won their last 4 games against teams that were a combined 25-39. Sorry, I just don't see that as much of a roll...unless all the wins were by 20+ points, which they were not. I didn't see many Packer fans claiming Green Bay was on a roll when they beat the Lions, Cowboys and Raiders three straight...because that isn't all that impressive. If you are going to say Washington will beat Green Bay, fine...but claiming the reason is because Washington is "on a roll" is a very weak argument.

pbmax
01-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Joe, can you turn down playoff tickets at this point or is your deposit already committed?

Rastak
01-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Great...they won their last 4 games against teams that were a combined 25-39. Sorry, I just don't see that as much of a roll...unless all the wins were by 20+ points, which they were not. I didn't see many Packer fans claiming Green Bay was on a roll when they beat the Lions, Cowboys and Raiders three straight...because that isn't all that impressive. If you are going to say Washington will beat Green Bay, fine...but claiming the reason is because Washington is "on a roll" is a very weak argument.

OK, how else do you want to judge them? Look, this isn't the strongest team and GB has the talent to beat them but you play who's on your schedule.

How'd GB do against some crap teams? Skins are playing well right now, you can argue the competition all you want.

How many playoff teams did Minnesota beat this year going to last nights game? That got incremented by 1.

Just saying relative team strength at a given point in time isn't just based on looking at this years wins and losses. Seattle is looking mean and nobody wants to play them right noiw yet they are a 6th seed.

MadtownPacker
01-04-2016, 08:05 PM
Fuck it, I voted SB run and here is how it will go down.

Olivia Munn dumps Rodgers for finally wanting a discount for double checking her. He gets pissed, gets old fire back, has career best post season. Adams eats some watermelon for a pre game snack and forgets to wash his hands, catches everything with his sticky mitts, tighty whitey critics go silent. Then someone thinks to glue a Twinkie to the middle of Lacy's face mask and he only runs straight ahead.

Yes bitches this is crazy but that's exactly why it will work!!

George Cumby
01-04-2016, 08:12 PM
this team is sporting some significant dysfunction right now. They don't make it past the Wahington Racial Epithets.

denverYooper
01-04-2016, 08:40 PM
Packers are trolling the league.

They're about to unveil their new Janis "bombs away" package and start wrecking teams.

Joemailman
01-04-2016, 09:01 PM
Joe, can you turn down playoff tickets at this point or is your deposit already committed?

It's pay as you go. You're not charged anything until the Packers qualify for a home playoff game. If your name was chosen in the playoff ticket lottery, I don't think you can turn down tickets if packers host NFCCG.

ThunderDan
01-04-2016, 09:22 PM

They changed that after the fiasco 2 years ago. You put a credit card down and charged as needed.

ThunderDan
01-04-2016, 09:23 PM
It's pay as you go. You're not charged anything until the Packers qualify for a home playoff game. If your name was chosen in the playoff ticket lottery, I don't think you can turn down tickets if packers host NFCCG.

If you put into the lottery and "won" you have to take the tickets.

ThunderDan
01-04-2016, 09:24 PM

I am looking forward to the Seachicken game in late January.

mraynrand
01-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Fuck it, I voted SB run and here is how it will go down.

Olivia Munn dumps Rodgers for finally wanting a discount for double checking her. He gets pissed, gets old fire back, has career best post season. Adams eats some watermelon for a pre game snack and forgets to wash his hands, catches everything with his sticky mitts, tighty whitey critics go silent. Then someone thinks to glue a Twinkie to the middle of Lacy's face mask and he only runs straight ahead.

Yes bitches this is crazy but that's exactly why it will work!!

Great horny toads from outer space! repped.

ThunderDan
01-04-2016, 09:26 PM
2015 has been a tough season for watching Packer games live for me. It is my in-laws 50th this weekend coming up and would have had to dump our playoff tickets for this weekend if we had beat the Vikings.

Cheesehead Craig
01-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Packers are trolling the league.

They're about to unveil their new Janis "bombs away" package and start wrecking teams.

So the Andre Rison SB offense. I'm feeling it.

pbmax
01-05-2016, 12:04 AM
I can get behind an Andre Rison remix. So which Packer will ask to speak to the team in the playoffs that gives Mike a coronary?

Janis? Banjo? New backup backup Center?

pbmax
01-05-2016, 12:04 AM
If you put into the lottery and "won" you have to take the tickets.

I was hoping for a rerun of 2013 when the season ticket holders ignored the summons and left a bunch of tickets unclaimed.

Striker
01-05-2016, 01:40 AM
There's a chance we get out of Washington. But that's it.

That being said, I'll take the higher draft pick at this point.

Maxie the Taxi
01-05-2016, 03:14 AM
It's 2010 and 1966 all over again as karma comes around full circle.

Just as in 2010, Green Bay will travel to the home of the NFC North Champion and will win the NFC Conference Championship.

Then Green Bay will travel to Levi's Stadium -- the only stadium in the NFL with a GREEN roof that received a GOLD Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Certificate -- and will beat the Kansas City Chiefs to win the LOMBARDI Trophy in the Super Bowl, 50 years after St. Vincent and the boys beat the Chiefs in Super Bowl I.
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2095316!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_1200/super-bowl-packers-35-chiefs-10.jpg

gbgary
01-05-2016, 06:55 PM
2 and done.

Willard
01-06-2016, 05:23 AM
My team is in the playoffs. I can't stop believing now. Victory in Santa Clara will taste so sweet!

Carolina_Packer
01-06-2016, 06:06 AM
The new WR screen game will get better as they get more experience as blockers.

Since several of them are useless as receivers.

/not doing this right

I bet Janis would be a willing blocker, since he's good on special teams. If he's on the outside and gets a cushion from the DB to respect his speed, then perhaps he can sell the Go, vacate his area off the line to create an open area, block his guy, and then one of our receivers, Cobb perhaps, can have some separation and hopefully some YAC. On the same play, they could almost read Janis as a decision point; if he has his block, they can go to that short route described above. They can also sell the short route and the Janis block and then Janis can get off of his block and move up the sideline. I would gladly substitute a higher profile receiver than Janis, if they are willing to or able to block. The Janis idea was to put in a guy that would at least get some coverage cushion to respect his speed. I like deception plays like that.

pbmax
01-06-2016, 08:44 AM
I bet Janis would be a willing blocker, since he's good on special teams. If he's on the outside and gets a cushion from the DB to respect his speed, then perhaps he can sell the Go, vacate his area off the line to create an open area, block his guy, and then one of our receivers, Cobb perhaps, can have some separation and hopefully some YAC. On the same play, they could almost read Janis as a decision point; if he has his block, they can go to that short route described above. They can also sell the short route and the Janis block and then Janis can get off of his block and move up the sideline. I would gladly substitute a higher profile receiver than Janis, if they are willing to or able to block. The Janis idea was to put in a guy that would at least get some coverage cushion to respect his speed. I like deception plays like that.

They have used Janis just in such a role. Its one reason people were surprised that he got zero snaps when they ran a lot of those screens versus MN.

mraynrand
01-06-2016, 09:50 AM
^^^ It's stuff like this that make me hope Stubby was just going vanilla to not give away the store. It's close to, but not different from when AZ allowed themselves to get punked by GB in the 2009 finale. This is totally wishful thinking, but I'm hoping Stubby has something up his sleeve for the playoffs.

pbmax
01-06-2016, 10:19 AM
I get that, but I am on the other side. I think M3 is in QB survival mode. He is trying not to get Rodgers killed.

Now that COULD change in the playoffs, but I am leaning the other way.

mraynrand
01-06-2016, 11:53 AM
I get that, but I am on the other side. I think M3 is in QB survival mode. He is trying not to get Rodgers killed.

Now that COULD change in the playoffs, but I am leaning the other way.

It really all depends on Bacteria

denverYooper
01-06-2016, 06:29 PM

Good points. By the time they've read him, though, hopefully they've gained 5 yards and the play keeps them on the march.

If only he had caught that slant at the goal line.

I bet they're just saving those plays for the playoffs :jig:

mraynrand
01-06-2016, 10:05 PM
I bet they're just saving those plays for the playoffs :jig:

keep hope alive

Fritz
01-07-2016, 02:57 PM
After reading about how slow the Skins D is, I think the Packers can win Sunday. But then they'd be cannon fodder thereafter.

Harlan Huckleby
01-07-2016, 03:33 PM
I think M3 is in QB survival mode. He is trying not to get Rodgers killed.

Yes. It is pretty astonishing that moving Sitton to LT is a better option than any of the backups - Tretter, Barclay, Walker. The offensive line as a unit is a personnel fail. What thread am I in? I vote to blame TT.

Maxie the Taxi
01-07-2016, 04:08 PM
What thread am I in? Careful, I'm hanging by that thread.

woodbuck27
01-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Yes. It is pretty astonishing that moving Sitton to LT is a better option than any of the backups - Tretter, Barclay, Walker. The offensive line as a unit is a personnel fail. What thread am I in? I vote to blame TT.

If blame is to be laid:

Certainly it must fall on him.

Ted Thompson gets the blunt of any blame. He'd be the first to admit that's the case if asked to be honest...and had any decency and integrity.

Rutnstrut
01-07-2016, 04:55 PM

Fine don't call it a roll, but they sure as fuck have been playing far better football than GB.

Joemailman
01-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Fine don't call it a roll, but they sure as fuck have been playing far better football than GB.

I don't know. Their 4 game win streak is probably comparable to the Packers 3 game streak before losing to Arizona and Minnesota. Neither team seems capable of beating quality opponents right now.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-07-2016, 05:52 PM
I don't know. Their 4 game win streak is probably comparable to the Packers 3 game streak before losing to Arizona and Minnesota. Neither team seems capable of beating quality opponents right now.

Does that mean they both lose sunday??

Harlan Huckleby
01-07-2016, 06:15 PM

It is not clear what "winning" consists of in this game. Seems like both teams would prefer to pack-it-in and let the other go ahead and face the next round.

Kind of reminds me of the "Alphonse and Gaston" comic. BTW, Max was present at this skit as a kid, and there's Madtown's abuelo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv0ooa7Bcsg

This skit was based on a popular comic strip. Alphonse (the tall one) and Gaston (the shorter one) were always unfailingly, even obsessively polite to one another. They would bow to one another, each insisting the other go first. As a result, they never actually got anywhere because they were always insisting that the other go first. The catchphrase "After you Alphonse" was popular even after the strip faded from public memory.

Joemailman
01-07-2016, 06:21 PM

No. It means they both win. I'm tired of the negativity around here.

pbmax
01-07-2016, 08:20 PM

Its a fair point. Most recent good game was November. A bad defense might help but not cure the current scoring drought.

Joemailman
01-07-2016, 08:29 PM
This feels like 1993 and 1994 when the Packers would play Detroit in the wildcard round and then travel to Dallas. Pretty much knew they weren't going to beat Dallas.

Maxie the Taxi
01-07-2016, 08:35 PM
It is not clear what "winning" consists of in this game. Seems like both teams would prefer to pack-it-in and let the other go ahead and face the next round.

Kind of reminds me of the "Alphonse and Gaston" comic. BTW, Max was present at this skit as a kid, and there's Madtown's abuelo:

Harlan, I see you got a hold of the Scouting Report Cleft Crusty prepared for Sunday's Packer game. But read the fine print again, my friend. (Or wait till tomorrow when you sober up.)

Clefty wasn't referring to Alphonse and Gaston, but to Alfred and Garcon, the Redskins' one-two punch:

https://pristineauction.s3.amazonaws.com/26/262125/main_2-2014-Panini-Playbook-Triple-Threats-Jerseys-Prime-4-Alfred-Morris-Pierre-Garcon-Robert-Griffin-III-PristineAuction.com.jpg

[Your sources are also wrong concerning my childhood whereabouts. I wasn't merely present at that skit, I happened to play the bartender. If you look more closely, you will recognize my distinctively bushy mustache. Moron!]

mraynrand
01-08-2016, 04:01 PM
This feels like 1993 and 1994 when the Packers would play Detroit in the wildcard round and then travel to Dallas. Pretty much knew they weren't going to beat Dallas.

IT feels more like 1983 to me. That year, no matter how well the offense played, you knew the defense was gonna lose it for them eventually. This year kinda the opposite - Defense will play well, but the offense is just gonna drop a turd.

Maxie the Taxi
01-08-2016, 04:32 PM
^At least we beat the Redskins. Wish we had that receiving corps today.

Freak Out
01-08-2016, 04:40 PM
GB is due for a flame out. They might get past the Skins but even that is crapshoot. The offense is just so untrustworthy.

pbmax
01-08-2016, 05:19 PM
Man. This site is seriously depressed.

No wonder Yooper is taking happy pills.

Joemailman
01-08-2016, 05:23 PM
Man. This site is seriously depressed.

No wonder Yooper is taking happy pills.

I'm pretty pumped up to see the Packers avenge the 16-3 playoff loss to the Redskins following the 1972 season. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197212240was.htm

Only other time they've met in the playoffs.

Freak Out
01-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Joe...how do you feel about SEA at Minny?

MadtownPacker
01-10-2016, 08:23 AM
I'm pretty pumped up to see the Packers avenge the 16-3 playoff loss to the Redskins following the 1972 season. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197212240was.htm

Only other time they've met in the playoffs.Nice!! Revenge best served cold bitches!!!!

Joemailman
01-11-2016, 04:48 PM
3irty1, beveaux1, Bretsky, channtheman, Deputy Nutz, esoxx, Freak Out, George Cumby, HarveyWallbangers, hoosier, MadScientist, mission, PA Pack Fan, Rastak, Rutnstrut, shammye06, Striker, Teamcheez1, and wist43 have been officially eliminated. :pack::five::wave:

George Cumby
01-11-2016, 07:17 PM
Shit. That's 3/4 of the posters.

denverYooper
01-11-2016, 07:37 PM
And they shall now and hereafter be known as Weak Sauce.

Now playing on the jukebox of the Internet's Packers Bar, PackerRats: "Stand By Your Man" by Tammy Wynette.

pbmax
01-12-2016, 08:27 AM
I look forward to being wrong in two weeks.

Freak Out
01-12-2016, 11:11 AM
I was wrong and am glad of it! Just hope they can repeat that performance in AZ. Not holding my breath...... :)

woodbuck27
01-12-2016, 01:17 PM
Lombardi or bust.

They got their run of turnovers out of their system.

Two HUGE Hurdles:

Arizona and winner Seattle @ Carolina.

Are you a betting man? :-)

I do LOVE your positivity Packer fan.

Once a game begins and I don't care who the opponent is:

I'm ALL IN >>> straight down the Pipe believing the Pack WILL WIN !

Once the game begins I'm the TOTAL 'ALL IN'...FAN.

The rest of the time I'm a Green Bay Packer and NFL fan.

I'm a Pro Pickem' Guy.

The PRO Pickem enables common sense and analysis. The dedicated (all CAP's) FAN becomes fan......until that game begins and >>> Right on the Fan Code of Conduct:

YOUR ..........THE SCRAMIN FAN AGAIN !!!!

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !!

wist43
01-12-2016, 06:32 PM
We got past Washington... not much to crow about there; but given our team's struggles we'll take it I guess.

The downside is that now we have to face a real SB contender - a team that only a couple of weeks ago took their starters out b/c they were so easily kicking the shit out of us.

My hope for this weekends game is that we at least hang tough and don't get blown out by too much...

----------------------------------------------------

Is there an over/under for how many time dunderdummy will abandon the middle of the field?? :)

Fritz
01-13-2016, 05:25 AM
Wist, which scenario makes you happier: The Packers win against the Cardinals Saturday night, or they lose and you get to post for months and months about how right you were about Capers' futility, MM's play calling, and TT's lack of manliness when drafting players?

Seriously. Which one?

Joemailman
01-13-2016, 08:22 PM
Wist, which scenario makes you happier: The Packers win against the Cardinals Saturday night, or they lose and you get to post for months and months about how right you were about Capers' futility, MM's play calling, and TT's lack of manliness when drafting players?

Seriously. Which one?

Come on Fritz. Packers could win the Super Bowl and Wist would call it a fluke and keep making the same arguments. It's happened before.

woodbuck27
01-13-2016, 08:41 PM
Nice!! Revenge best served cold bitches!!!!

Please......Read the bottom Mad:

Looking at the POLL Mad:

Only approx. 40% of the Packerrat membership had any confidence in the team getting beyond the Divisional Round game...or....this Sat. the Packers defeating the Bruce Arians coached Arizona Cardinals.

I wonder if there was another POLL set down today. What would be the result in terms of improved fan confidence?

I felt the team would win in Washington based in the factor of playoff experience of late....alone.

I also felt that Aaron Rodgers had to get it done Vs a solid passer (the BEST passing % age in the NFL.... Skins QB ...Kirk Cousins) yet again not used to and possibly not comfortable with 'the Bigger Stage'.

I also saw some potential for the teams 'O' based on the 4th QTR. results Vs Minny. I felt if MM game planned better and went with what that game (Minny @ Green Bay) gave him and film. The Packers should / NO would ......defeat the Washington Redskins.

The PACK...GOT BACK...ON...TRACK !

:duel: Hey .... Washington Redskins ! YOU LIKE THAT !!! :duel:

Arizona is 'a real test', but this is the Green Bay Packers.

The last time Arizona (the Cardinals) were in the playoff's was 2009 and many here will recall that shoot out Rodgers Vs Warner and IMO that was...the coming of Aaron Rodgers.

The Packers have certain Pro Pride.

WE WILL DEFEAT the Arizona Cardinals this Sat. Night. I really feel it.

Write it on your wall.

We win at Arizona.

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !!

PS: alas...I post short of 25K posts here in my Packer Home. I have to come up with something really good...really POSITIVE for that 25,000 th post.

It can't be some tasteful yet alluring Pic of a member of 'generally'.... we must at least hope.... more refined sex.

My next post Mad.... should have a Packer theme. It should mirror a certain position that reflects a woodbuck27 flavour of stance. A post that shines a light on the real poster I am here.

No.... it must NOT be some sweet and cuddly pet pic. Picture it Mad !

Yaa Know...a poodle with a Packer sweater......sorta thing. Two cheesy monkey's with spittle and drool screaming ...GO PACK GO !

I just can't come up with this post on a mere whim...need to think.

Later......Ed

It has to be well......special.

MadtownPacker
01-13-2016, 10:37 PM
3irty1, beveaux1, Bretsky, channtheman, Deputy Nutz, esoxx, Freak Out, George Cumby, HarveyWallbangers, hoosier, MadScientist, mission, PA Pack Fan, Rastak, Rutnstrut, shammye06, Striker, Teamcheez1, and wist43 have been officially eliminated. :pack::five::wave:You couldn't find a bigger list of pussies at a whorehouse.

wist43
01-14-2016, 01:42 AM

Seriously. Which one?

I'm not the one calling out MM's playcalling in general... don't have a beef with that. Don't like our approach to running the football or the philosophy wrt the OL, but in general I like McCarthy. Hate that FB dive play - who the fuck is that fooling??

TT drafting good players on defense that really don't fit - and the Packers penchant for drafting ballerina DB's?? Do I really even need to make that argument?? Isn't it obvious. Although, as I said, they've been better this year.

As for dunderdummy... when have I ever uttered a disparaging word?? HUH??!! When!!

So to answer your question?? The answer is yes.

wist43
01-14-2016, 02:07 AM
Here's a play MM needs on the call sheet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uXHFXVxolg

George Cumby
01-15-2016, 10:39 AM
You couldn't find a bigger list of pussies at a whorehouse.

Yes, but we are pleasantly surprised pussies. :-)

Joemailman
01-16-2016, 11:13 PM
Well, the "winners" are:

Carolina_Packer, Fritz, gbgary, jklowan, Joemailman, K-town, King Friday, Pugger, Smidgeon, smuggler, woodbuck27, and wpony

mraynrand
01-16-2016, 11:18 PM
We wuz robbed. By Stubby

pbmax
01-16-2016, 11:57 PM
Howard and I sure were.

Smidgeon
01-18-2016, 04:00 AM
We wuz robbed. By Stubby

We were robbed by the refs. Fitz's non catch, the offensive PI (familiar theme in Arizona in the playoffs), Arizona's hands to the face that wasn't called on their first TD drive, etc (there were a couple others that ended up not affecting the game due to INTs).

I'd like to see the refs not affect a playoff game at some point.

(Yes, I just got to watch the game just now. My girlfriend's mother's 70th party was yesterday, and my girlfriend's nephew spoiled the game for me. Insufferable kid who loves to spoil things. Was too upset to watch the game yesterday.)

ThunderDan
01-18-2016, 10:02 AM
Fitz's non catch.

This has to be straightened out by the NFL during the off-season. The exact same play happened in the Packers/Eagles preseason game that we were at and it was called incomplete (except it was the Packers on O). MM challenged the ruling on the field and the ref said it was still incomplete.

How is the play in one game a catch and in another an incompletion? Both were challenged by MM on opposite sides of the outcome and he lost both challenges.

Freak Out
01-18-2016, 11:45 AM
We were robbed by the refs. I'd like to see the refs not affect a playoff game at some point. ) I know they have a lot to cover but how can you miss some of the stuff they do? I remember a scoring play where there the AZ WR just grabbed his guy and pushed him back 15 yards into the Endzone! How the fuck do you not call that? Even the announcers were blown away by the ineptitude of the crew.

Maxie the Taxi
01-18-2016, 12:12 PM
I know they have a lot to cover but how can you miss some of the stuff they do? I remember a scoring play where there the AZ WR just grabbed his guy and pushed him back 15 yards into the Endzone! How the fuck do you not call that? Even the announcers were blown away by the ineptitude of the crew.I firmly believe that the league sends a directive out to the refs regarding what to watch for and call and what to not. Having watched every playoff game so far, it's pretty clear to me that the refs weren't calling DPI or OPI like they were in the regular season. Same goes for offensive holding.

I think they the league doesn't want a playoff game decided by a ticky-tack PI or holding call.

Fritz
01-18-2016, 12:15 PM
I know they have a lot to cover but how can you miss some of the stuff they do? I remember a scoring play where there the AZ WR just grabbed his guy and pushed him back 15 yards into the Endzone! How the fuck do you not call that? Even the announcers were blown away by the ineptitude of the crew.

This was on the Arizona go-ahead touchdown. The guy who got held/pushed was, I think, Casey Hayward, and directly as a result he was unable to catch the ball that Randall had tipped.