@ Arizona (team beginning with A)
@ Carolina (team beginning with C)
W over PITT

pbmax
01-10-2016, 07:16 PM
^Mind blown.

denverYooper
01-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Saturday night game against the A team, too.

KYPack
01-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Good one, Boss.

+ a lot of the boys are royally pissed at AZ & they think they can toss their jocks out there and beat us.

Carolina_Packer
01-10-2016, 07:56 PM
Saturday night game against the A team, too.

http://clipperdata.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/I-love-it-when-a-plan-comes-together.jpg

Bossman641
01-10-2016, 07:57 PM
BTW, I'm heading back home for a wedding this weekend. The last time I headed home during the playoffs? 2010 @ Atlanta

Carolina_Packer
01-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Holy Howard Green, Bossman!

smuggler
01-10-2016, 08:04 PM
I was attending a wedding reception the night of the Falcons game in 2010-2011...

denverYooper
01-10-2016, 08:30 PM
I was attending a wedding reception the night of the Falcons game in 2010-2011...

Anyone you know getting married next weekend?

pbmax
01-10-2016, 08:32 PM
^Just crash a wedding. Doesn't have to be a close friend.

denverYooper
01-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Good point. Just drive by the Negaunee Ice Arena next Saturday. I bet someone's up there celebrating a 2nd or 3rd marriage.

Tony Oday
01-10-2016, 10:29 PM
We win again in a rout. AR plays lights out.

Carolina_Packer
01-11-2016, 06:00 AM
Hey we lost regular season to Atlanta in 2010 and beat them in the playoffs. Granted, AR had a much better game than the one against AZ in 2015, but also wasn't running for his life. The hurry up in the 2010 regular season game vs. ATL was amazing. He almost brought them back. If Minny can play better against a team that smoked them a few weeks ago in Seattle, and Seattle just smoked AZ at home last regular season game, then Green Bay can dial up a performance. They need to bring pressure on Palmer and make him throw it to us.

BTW, in 2010, I believe ATL was the #1 seed in the playoffs that year. Can AR dial-up another one for the ages against a team that on paper is supposed to take them down? I think the 2010 Falcons are not nearly as good as the 2015 Cardinals. It's one game, and who knows? Hopefully MM has protection issues figured out and gives AR the time he needs. Lacy and Starks will be big.

Pugger
01-11-2016, 09:44 AM
If we can play in AZ this Saturday like we did last night we have a chance.

Fosco33
01-11-2016, 09:52 AM
Remember this one?
http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=300110022

We had whooped az late in season and had to stage an epic comeback only to loose on the non facemask OT defensive TD.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm7XG_VDOq0

mraynrand
01-11-2016, 10:01 AM
Remember this one?
http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=300110022

We had whooped az late in season and had to stage an epic comeback only to loose on the non facemask OT defensive TD.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm7XG_VDOq0

How could we forget? I think I watched the overthrow to Jennings about 20 times

Freak Out
01-11-2016, 10:15 AM
Holy Shite! Jennings is probably a street FA right now.....

Bossman641
01-11-2016, 11:26 AM
Saw this elsewhere. The parallels run deeper than I originally thought

Packers 10-6 both years
Played an NFC east team with Desean at WR in WC round
NFC bye teams began with an A and C (Atlanta/Chicago and Arizona/Carolina)
Bye teams were named after a bird and mammal (Falcons/Bears and Cardinals/Panthers)
Packers lost to both bye teams during the regular season

REDEMPTION!!

Tony Oday
01-11-2016, 12:26 PM
We have to run the ball and shut down their running attack. We also need to not have three O linemen hurt!

pbmax
01-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Linsley and the Guards have to handle Calais Campbell better this time. On some plays he just strode into the backfield like he was headed for a snack.

pbmax
01-11-2016, 12:54 PM
We have been forewarned:

Ben Stockwell ‏@PFF_Ben 2h2 hours ago
Pressures by edge defenders last 3 wks vs GB:

ARZ: 16
MIN: 17
WAS: 5

A potential game winning matchup Washington didn't capitalize on.

pbmax
01-11-2016, 01:19 PM
Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 6m6 minutes ago
McCarthy is here. Thought about going to Arizona on Thursday but doesn't think that will happen.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 3m3 minutes ago
Mike McCarthy said the players will have two days to get their bodies back to normal. The first practice of the week is Wednesday.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 3m3 minutes ago
#Packers will not practice tomorrow. Abbreviated Wednesday and Thursday practices. Helps to have played Cardinals recently.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 2m2 minutes ago
McCarthy: I think you definitely get a feel for a team when you play them late in the season, like we did Arizona...It's fresh. #GBvsAZ

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 2m2 minutes ago
McCarthy is "hopeful" that Bakhtiari will be able to play this week but said he won't have a good handle on the situation until Wednesday.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 1m1 minute ago
It's almost like Nelson is "going through two-a-days" and looks like he could play, he's so far ahead in his rehab, MM says.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 3m3 minutes ago
Rodgers is part of game-planning meetings. "It's good. he's played a lot of football. He's got a great football mind."

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 3m3 minutes ago
McCarthy said Aaron Rodgers has been part of the game plan meetings the last few weeks. Uptick in involvement from earlier in the year.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 2m2 minutes ago
MM on relationship with Rodgers: "I don't see it the way it's perceived. I enjoy our relationship."

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 28s28 seconds ago
"When we do that, we win," McCarthy says of all three phases playing well. He expected the rough patch, makes them better, he thinks.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 3s3 seconds ago
"We're no underdog going to Arizona," McCarthy says. "We're going out there to win. We expect to win."

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 11s12 seconds ago
MM says the OL and the DL won the game balls. Line set tempo.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 13s14 seconds ago
McCarthy looks at offense like baseball. More at-bats with Rodgers equals more opportunity to score points.

Pugger
01-11-2016, 01:29 PM
Linsley and the Guards have to handle Calais Campbell better this time. On some plays he just strode into the backfield like he was headed for a snack.

Did Linsley play in that game?

Fosco33
01-11-2016, 01:30 PM
Based on m3's comment on jordy. Would it have been crazy to use the designate to return on him instead of someone - like quarless. I suppose it's 20/20 looking back but sure would be nice to have jordy if we could even for a few plays a game.

Bossman641
01-11-2016, 01:48 PM
Based on m3's comment on jordy. Would it have been crazy to use the designate to return on him instead of someone - like quarless. I suppose it's 20/20 looking back but sure would be nice to have jordy if we could even for a few plays a game.

Jordy got injured on August 23rd, not even 5 months ago. I've heard of some speedy ACL recoveries but I'm not sure of heard of any THAT fast. If anything this gives me hope that Jordy will be able to pick up where he left off last year and won't need the one year adjustment period some players need.

MadScientist
01-11-2016, 02:25 PM
Jordy got injured on August 23rd, not even 5 months ago. I've heard of some speedy ACL recoveries but I'm not sure of heard of any THAT fast. If anything this gives me hope that Jordy will be able to pick up where he left off last year and won't need the one year adjustment period some players need.

Not sure about football, but Gallardo did it in about that time frame for the Brewers a few years ago. However "looks like he could play" and medically cleared for NFL football contact are not synonymous. Very encouraging for next season. Healthy Jordy, healthy Mongomery, and maybe Adams over the yips and suddenly this offense can find a high gear again.

Guiness
01-11-2016, 03:35 PM
We have been forewarned:

Ben Stockwell ‏@PFF_Ben 2h2 hours ago
Pressures by edge defenders last 3 wks vs GB:

ARZ: 16
MIN: 17
WAS: 5

A potential game winning matchup Washington didn't capitalize on.

Card and Vikes faces Barclay and Sitton at LT. If Tretter's the real deal or Bakh is back (how likely is that?) it could change that a lot.

gbgary
01-11-2016, 03:54 PM
they looked good yesterday but it was WAS. it'll take 4 qtrs of good football to beat ari. we got 3 good qtrs yesterday. don't know if they have 4 consecutive good quarters left in them. they'll have more confidence though (after yesterday) and that'll help. a lot depends on how many injured players are fit to play. i predicted "2 and done" in the playoff prediction thread. don't see any reason to change that (and i'm a glass is half-full kind of guy). hoping to be wrong.

Zool
01-11-2016, 04:17 PM
From Wikipedia:

During the 49ers' opening game of the 1997 season, Jerry Rice tore the anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in his left knee on a reverse. Warren Sapp of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers grabbed Rice by the face-mask and wrenched him to the ground with it, drawing a 15-yard personal foul. The injury broke his streak of 189 consecutive games played. Fourteen weeks later, he made his return, much earlier than doctors wanted him to.

3irty1
01-11-2016, 04:23 PM
Clearly we are going to do to Arizona what they did to us in 2009. Lay down in the regular season then SURPRISE WE WERE SECRETLY GOOD THE WHOLE TIME.

MM learned his lesson on the play possum strategy from that experience then employed it next year against the Falcons. Then he pulled it again in 2012 against the unsuspecting Vikings. MM is a genius and has Arizona right where he wants them.

Took me 30 minutes to type this with my straight jacket on.

mraynrand
01-11-2016, 04:34 PM
From Wikipedia:

During the 49ers' opening game of the 1997 season, Jerry Rice tore the anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in his left knee on a reverse. Warren Sapp of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers grabbed Rice by the face-mask and wrenched him to the ground with it, drawing a 15-yard personal foul. The injury broke his streak of 189 consecutive games played. Fourteen weeks later, he made his return, much earlier than doctors wanted him to.

He then proceeded to fracture his patella, if I recall, from the same place where the graft for the ACL repair was harvested.

pbmax
01-11-2016, 04:43 PM
Did Linsley play in that game?

Yes. He gave the impression of still being injured.

pbmax
01-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Clearly we are going to do to Arizona what they did to us in 2009. Lay down in the regular season then SURPRISE WE WERE SECRETLY GOOD THE WHOLE TIME.

MM learned his lesson on the play possum strategy from that experience then employed it next year against the Falcons. Then he pulled it again in 2012 against the unsuspecting Vikings. MM is a genius and has Arizona right where he wants them.

Remember to spit out the pills they give you. Makes you sleepy.

mraynrand
01-11-2016, 05:02 PM

31 pre-blogging:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/00/9a/2d/009a2d6ed26143560ecb8de8290631bf.jpg

Packerrats watching a game:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WitzIenkJ_I/UOPw14VqBTI/AAAAAAAAGEs/_zvKQvyY6Ts/s1600/one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-scene.jpg

3irty1
01-11-2016, 05:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3KtVS3o.jpg

King Friday
01-11-2016, 06:13 PM
Arizona is not a team with vast playoff experience. That is always a factor this time of year. The Packers are now playing with house money. No one expects them to do anything from here out. Hell, just about all the talking heads thought Washington would ROLL over them. Now, they all shrug their shoulders and say "Well, I still don't think the Packers are any good" despite the fact they have one of the best QBs in the game. This was a team that should have been playing in the Super Bowl last season...underestimate them at your own peril.

This game will NOT be another 30 point blowout. The Cardinals have a MASSIVE hole to fill in their defensive backfield after the loss of Mathieu. If the Packer OL can hold up and not allow continued jailbreaks into the backfield, then Arizona will have a real fight on their hands. The Packers will need to play smart, disciplined football for 60 minutes to win...but it isn't like that is impossible for them. One or two big plays will determine this game.

Pugger
01-11-2016, 06:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3KtVS3o.jpg

Over on Footballs' Future we are using Star War unity avatars. Mine is Leia from "Return of the Jedi" when she is fighting off storm troopers on Hoth as they rush towards the Millennium Falcon.

pbmax
01-11-2016, 06:38 PM
Empire Strikes Back?

White ski suit?

denverYooper
01-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Over on Footballs' Future we are using Star War unity avatars. Mine is Leia from "Return of the Jedi" when she is fighting off storm troopers on Hoth as they rush towards the Millennium Falcon.

You should go meta with the Joliet Jake vengeful-ex girlfriend Carrie Fisher.

RashanGary
01-11-2016, 08:15 PM
It's exciting because Aaron finally let go of whatever idiotic reservation he had about not throwing the ball on time and started to let it go. We have excellent pass rush and good secondary play. We have solid special teams. We can beat any team if Aaron is getting the ball out and our defense is playing the way it's playing.

mraynrand
01-11-2016, 09:35 PM
That's some seriously quick photo chopping for the Offense Awakens. They forgot to change the date. But I love Sitton as Chewbacca. Clay would have worked too.

Speaking of Matthews, people were saying he looks like a mountain man, but I disagree. Even a mountain man cuts his hair with a knife blade from time to time. The Claymaker looks like the Castaway:

http://prod.images.packers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/PACKERS/assets/images/imported/GB/photos/clubimages/2015/03-March/temp150324-clay-matthews-009--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720
https://thebetterplan.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/cast_away-tom-hanks.jpg

Fritz
01-12-2016, 05:30 AM
That's some seriously quick photo chopping for the Offense Awakens. They forgot to change the date. But I love Sitton as Chewbacca. Clay would have worked too.

Speaking of Matthews, people were saying he looks like a mountain man, but I disagree. Even a mountain man cuts his hair with a knife blade from time to time. The Claymaker looks like the Castaway:

http://prod.images.packers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/PACKERS/assets/images/imported/GB/photos/clubimages/2015/03-March/temp150324-clay-matthews-009--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720
https://thebetterplan.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/cast_away-tom-hanks.jpg

And Jordy Nelson looks like a ten-year-old farm boy.

A part of me, trying to be rational, thinks that Washington's defense was much of the reason the offense woke up, but another part of me thinks that:

1. The offense didn't just improve a little - they looked like the old Packer offenses. Like crazy good, after that funky ugly-ass start. More than I expected.

2. Green Bay certainly has to be mentally toughened after the wringer they've been through this year. And mentally toughest teams in the playoffs can do a lot of damage.

3. The mood of the team, unlike some previous years, seems pissed off at the world. And that's good. They don't seem pissed at each other now. Something happened in that week of practice before the Washington game. Just prior to the Skins game, the cameras caught Rodgers shaking hands with Adams and chatting - I told my wife that was a good sign.

So why be rational? I'm a fan, not an analyst. I'm not sure they'll win, but it will be a tough, close game and so I'm going to dream the dream this week. Go Pack go!

Smidgeon
01-12-2016, 08:07 AM
That last point is a great one. I'm a fan, not an analyst. I don't need to be rational. I can temper my expectations to avoid the excruciating pain similar to what Vikings fans feel in general, but no need to actually be reasonable.

Packers will win a blowout every week!

pbmax
01-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Very important question:

How much time did Pittstang spend in his workshop/garage during the game and should he repeat the procedure this week?

/Pretty sure that was Pittstang in the Game Day thread

red
01-12-2016, 11:37 AM
looks like adams is gonna miss the game

mcl sprain

HowardRoark
01-12-2016, 11:45 AM
And Jordy Nelson looks like a ten-year-old farm boy.

A part of me, trying to be rational, thinks that Washington's defense was much of the reason the offense woke up, but another part of me thinks that:

1. The offense didn't just improve a little - they looked like the old Packer offenses. Like crazy good, after that funky ugly-ass start. More than I expected.

2. Green Bay certainly has to be mentally toughened after the wringer they've been through this year. And mentally toughest teams in the playoffs can do a lot of damage.

3. The mood of the team, unlike some previous years, seems pissed off at the world. And that's good. They don't seem pissed at each other now. Something happened in that week of practice before the Washington game. Just prior to the Skins game, the cameras caught Rodgers shaking hands with Adams and chatting - I told my wife that was a good sign.

So why be rational? I'm a fan, not an analyst. I'm not sure they'll win, but it will be a tough, close game and so I'm going to dream the dream this week. Go Pack go!

Pretty sure I saw Ha Ha and Peppers yukking it up too.

mraynrand
01-12-2016, 11:58 AM

mcl sprain

of course he is

Maxie the Taxi
01-12-2016, 11:58 AM

mcl sprainI guess that means Janis might see some snaps, unless they activate Ed Williams or Jamel Johnson from the practice squad. LOL

Fritz
01-12-2016, 03:59 PM
I guess that means Janis might see some snaps, unless they activate Ed Williams or Jamel Johnson from the practice squad. LOL

Time to fire up the engraving machine to etch Abbrederis's name onto the Fuckdoggle trophy after the Cardinals game this week!

smuggler
01-12-2016, 04:08 PM
Can't win a Fkdogl in a loss. Sorry MagicMan. :^/

bobblehead
01-12-2016, 05:06 PM
From Wikipedia:

Sorry...all I read was "sapp is a dirty mother fucker"

bobblehead
01-12-2016, 05:11 PM

mcl sprain

Its settled. Lotta spray on tan and put Jordy in Adams Jersey.

Joemailman
01-12-2016, 06:52 PM
Packers defense hasn't surrendered more than 24 points in 2 months. (2 Arizona TD's were scored by their offense.) If the Packers D can continue that, Packers have a shot. The offensive line is in much better shape than they were 3 weeks ago.

wist43
01-13-2016, 03:20 AM
Our Packers are the biggest underdog of the weekend, last I checked the line was at +7

As for our vaunted defense...

Remember, we are always 1 play away from Don "dunderdummy" Capers abandoning the middle of field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsBEX852b2Y

I watched less than 1/4 of the game and I saw that idiot do that twice!!!

Patler
01-13-2016, 04:56 AM
Adams down, Abbrederis and Janis in. Maybe I will be partially right when just a few days ago I wrote about the playoffs:

... Green Bay will win it this year. In an almost unbelievable chain of events, Capers defense will come up with four consecutive shut-outs, John Crockett will have 450 yards rushing, Janis and Abrederis will combine for 30 receptions, 600 yards and 12 TDs.

Fritz
01-13-2016, 05:17 AM
The Cards will be ready this week, That's for sure. Hard to see how the Pack can win, but maybe Abbredereis's shake-and-bake and MM's creative offensive juices will give this team a shot. And boy oh boy, does the D ever have to show up this Saturday, and take the advice of the great football analyst, Olivia Newton John.

denverYooper
01-13-2016, 06:00 AM
The Cards will be ready this week, That's for sure. Hard to see how the Pack can win, but maybe Abbredereis's shake-and-bake and MM's creative offensive juices will give this team a shot. And boy oh boy, does the D ever have to show up this Saturday, and take the advice of the great football analyst, Olivia Newton John.

If the front 7 plays like it did against Washington, they have a shot. Harass Palmer, don't give them time to get to the deep ball, and things could get interesting.

Arizona does have a dangerous checkdown option in Johnson who will need attention, too.

pbmax
01-13-2016, 08:56 AM
Home favorites on the Division round, especially with byes don't have the best record anymore. Used to be a lock. But with the 6 team format and no restriction on Division repeat games, its been brutal to be at home, comparatively.

They've got a real shot. We'll see. The Defense will give them a chance, Offense needs to hold up its end of the donkey.

A Janis special would be nice too.

mraynrand
01-13-2016, 09:20 AM
And boy oh boy, does the D ever have to show up this Saturday, and take the advice of the great football analyst, Olivia Newton John.

Better step up, cuz I need a man?

or

If all your hopes survive, your destiny will arrive?

mraynrand
01-13-2016, 09:20 AM
I think the Defense has to score. And the offense has to complete a big play TD - 60 yards or something.

ThunderDan
01-13-2016, 09:25 AM
Better step up, cuz I need a man?

or

If all your hopes survive, your destiny will arrive?

I was thinking:

You have to believe we are magic.

mraynrand
01-13-2016, 09:27 AM
... Olivia Newton John.
http://packerrats.com/image.php?u=130&dateline=1446239799
Let's stick to Blondie shall we:

One way or another, I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha

or

It's 11:59, and I want to stay alive

or

I'm not living in the real world, no more, no more, yeah.

mraynrand
01-13-2016, 09:28 AM
I was thinking:

that's the other guy's schtick:

http://www.sikids.com/sites/default/files/multimedia/photo_gallery/1009/rare.photos.1990.nfl/images/don-majkowski.jpg

Pugger
01-13-2016, 09:33 AM
No matter what Wist says our defense hasn't been as terrible as he'd like us to believe. This year we were #7 in sacks and #27 against the pass (Denver, which was the best, was #32) if you look at team stats at nfl.com. Our run D isn't great.

mraynrand
01-13-2016, 09:54 AM
"Alex Okafor, a two-year starter at weak outside linebacker in the Cardinals' 3-4 defense, suffered a mysterious toe injury over the weekend and won't play. Arians wouldn't say what happened. Okafor, 6 feet 4½ inches and 261 pounds, was fourth on the team in pressures with 21 but will be missed more for his strength against the run."

mraynrand
01-13-2016, 10:13 AM
Packers must:

- Disrupt Carson Palmer, preferably up the middle. He is a static target and can be had, but you can't allow hi to step up. More stunts for Clay up the middle. Pressure up middle will hurt AZ's crossing routes and slot receiver game, which are the major weakness in the Packer defense. Clay needs to get his hands up if he gets close but doesn't get home.

pbmax
01-13-2016, 10:28 AM
No matter what Wist says our defense hasn't been as terrible as he'd like us to believe. This year we were #7 in sacks and #27 against the pass (Denver, which was the best, was #32) if you look at team stats at nfl.com. Our run D isn't great.

Don't worry about total yardage NFL stats:

Football Outsiders had them as the 6th best pass D and the 19th best run D. Ninth overall.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

pbmax
01-13-2016, 11:20 AM
Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 2m2 minutes ago
Shields is getting closer. Had a good workout yesterday. Adams will not practice today. Bakhtiari will work today.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 2m2 minutes ago
McCarthy: Sam (Shields) had a really good workout yesterday. Still not totally through the concussion protocol.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 6m6 minutes ago
McCarthy: I don't think either team thinks they're going to fool one another. This game will come down to fundamentals. #GBvsAZ

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 7m7 minutes ago
Game will come down to fundamentals, McCarthy says, with both QBs being so experienced and smart vs. defensive schemes.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 5m5 minutes ago
#Packers secondary has done a good job all season of being in right position to make plays. Getting hands on a lot of balls.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 5m5 minutes ago
Fitzgerald "sets the pace and the tempo" of the Cardinals' WR corps. Runs routes, great blocker, MM says.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 12s13 seconds ago
New from JS: McCarthy: Shields, Bakhtiari expected to do some work in practice today http://ift.tt/1RME0Uy #Packers

pbmax
01-13-2016, 11:29 AM
I was thinking:

"Let's get physical"

Remember Fritz likes his lineman big and beefy.

mraynrand
01-13-2016, 12:01 PM
Do you think the refs would notice if Tretter and Bacteria both played LT at the same time?

mraynrand
01-13-2016, 12:02 PM
"Let's get physical"

Remember Fritz likes his lineman big and beefy.

thanks. I thought I had deleted that awful song from my memory.

pbmax
01-13-2016, 12:05 PM

Another miracle of song craft and demographic trends.

Fritz
01-13-2016, 12:23 PM

Not now you haven't!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWz9VN40nCA

Way to catch that one, PB. She knows the key to the game, that one.

mraynrand
01-13-2016, 12:27 PM
good lord. Harlan will like that video. Isn't he the guy in the green shirt?

Maxie the Taxi
01-13-2016, 01:22 PM
http://packerrats.com/image.php?u=130&dateline=1446239799
Let's stick to Blondie shall we:

One way or another, I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha

or

It's 11:59, and I want to stay alive

or

I'm not living in the real world, no more, no more, yeah.

The original Blondie, the original Magic girl...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuq8X4mn8P4

Janis Paige had some magic too...

http://www.latimes.com/includes/projects/hollywood/portraits/janis_paige.jpg

Zool
01-13-2016, 01:37 PM
Do you think the refs would notice if Tretter and Bacteria both played LT at the same time?

Side by side, or stacked on top of each other?

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/scrubs/images/3/33/3x11_Worlds_most_giant_doctor.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100331040711

mraynrand
01-13-2016, 02:02 PM
Side by side, or stacked on top of each other?

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/scrubs/images/3/33/3x11_Worlds_most_giant_doctor.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100331040711

I was thinking they could form some sort of mega person.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-GvyogCMAA7D6d.jpg

pbmax
01-13-2016, 02:05 PM
http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptationsmovie/madmax/masterblaster.jpg

mraynrand
01-13-2016, 02:12 PM
https://zombiesruineverything.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kuato-in-total-recall.jpg

Fritz
01-13-2016, 02:24 PM
My God, people. The biggest game of the year looming, and this thread, devoted to that very game, is only four pages long and it's already Wednesday! Furthermore, it's devolved into a series of sad and ugly songs and images not at all pertaining to the game.

Who derailed this thread, anyway?

Oh wait. Never mind. So how 'bout them Cards anyway??

mraynrand
01-13-2016, 02:33 PM
My God, people. The biggest game of the year looming, and this thread, devoted to that very game, is only four pages long and it's already Wednesday! Furthermore, it's devolved into a series of sad and ugly songs and images not at all pertaining to the game.

Who derailed this thread, anyway?

We can pivot from one topic to another. We are the pivot men (and women, Loretta).

mraynrand
01-13-2016, 02:35 PM

When I was growing up in Kentucky, I was a big Reds fan - and on the nightly news, when the Reds would beat the Cardinals, they would always say "The Reds shuffled the Cards" - well, not always, but often.

Is it Ok to say the Packers will shuffle the Cards? I'd like to see that happen.

Joemailman
01-13-2016, 03:05 PM
Players were not in pads, but Sam Shields reportedly practiced a lot today.

pbmax
01-13-2016, 03:56 PM
Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 4m4 minutes ago
#Packers injury report down from 18 last week to 14 this week. Only DNPs were Adams (knee) and Rollins (thigh).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYoa89YWsAAwBiq.jpg:large

pbmax
01-13-2016, 03:58 PM
Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 8m8 minutes ago
Bakhtiari, Daniels, Datone Jones, Lacy, Lang, Neal, Quarless, Richard Rodgers, Shields and Sitton were limited participants.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 7m7 minutes ago
Jayrone Elliott (quad) and Justin Perillo (hamstring) were full participants.

Fritz
01-13-2016, 04:32 PM
Players were not in pads, but Sam Shields reportedly practiced a lot today.

Every piece of good news, people. Momentum is building.

denverYooper
01-13-2016, 07:12 PM
Packers must:

- Disrupt Carson Palmer, preferably up the middle. He is a static target and can be had, but you can't allow hi to step up. More stunts for Clay up the middle. Pressure up middle will hurt AZ's crossing routes and slot receiver game, which are the major weakness in the Packer defense. Clay needs to get his hands up if he gets close but doesn't get home.

Bingo.

I think this will be the key matchup. The GB front 7 has played well in their last few playoff appearances (Seattle/Wash). If they can get after Palmer, he'll get the yips and his accuracy will go way down. Always has.

We have been bemoaning Rodgers struggles against pressure. At least he can move around and make some plays on the run. Palmer is a dead duck if his protection starts to disintegrate.

woodbuck27
01-13-2016, 07:41 PM
Bingo.

I think this will be the key matchup. The GB front 7 has played well in their last few playoff appearances (Seattle/Wash). If they can get after Palmer, he'll get the yips and his accuracy will go way down. Always has.

We have been bemoaning Rodgers struggles against pressure. At least he can move around and make some plays on the run. Palmer is a dead duck if his protection starts to disintegrate.

Yup.

Our Dom Capers design of the day 'D' has to beat their OL.

GO PACK GO !

wist43
01-13-2016, 09:03 PM

They haven't been terrible, and the stats are generally okay, but dunderdummy is dunderdummy.

On that critical 4th and long?? He will inexplicably rush three and cover no one; on that critical 3rd and goal from the 5 and in?? he will inexplicably abandon the middle of the field - loves to abandon the middle of field... WTF is up with that?? I axk ya?? WTF??

He is, afterall, dunderdummy.

Bretsky
01-13-2016, 09:22 PM
They haven't been terrible, and the stats are generally okay, but dunderdummy is dunderdummy.

On that critical 4th and long?? He will inexplicably rush three and cover no one; on that critical 3rd and goal from the 5 and in?? he will inexplicably abandon the middle of the field - loves to abandon the middle of field... WTF is up with that?? I axk ya?? WTF??

He is, afterall, dunderdummy.

Repent and be baptized Wist !!! Our defense has been above average this year with many holes at times. Give Dom Credit

mraynrand
01-13-2016, 09:22 PM
on that critical 3rd and goal from the 5 and in?? he will inexplicably abandon the middle of the field - loves to abandon the middle of field... WTF is up with that?? I axk ya?? WTF??

I guess you selectively forgot the goal line stand early and then selectively remembered the Cousins run later.

wist43
01-13-2016, 10:16 PM
Repent and be baptized Wist !!! Our defense has been above average this year with many holes at times. Give Dom Credit

Never, never, never!!!! I will never repent!!! :evil:

Pugger
01-14-2016, 08:28 AM
We can pivot from one topic to another. We are the pivot men (and women, Loretta).

Who is Loretta?

mraynrand
01-14-2016, 10:22 AM
Who is Loretta?

Stan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c

pbmax
01-14-2016, 01:25 PM
Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 27m27 minutes ago
Shields, Bakhtiari and Rollins practiced today for #Packers. Video evidence: http://www.scout.com/nfl/packers/story/1632411-hope-increasing-for-shields-bakhtiari …

Bob McGinn ‏@BobMcGinn 40m40 minutes ago
CB Quinten Rollins (quad) returns in individual drills, moves well Thurs at #Packers practice. RG T.J. Lang (calf) sat out.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 1h1 hour ago
Only Adams and Lang not practicing while we were present. Shields sharp in individual drills.

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 1h1 hour ago
Only players not practicing were Davante Adams and TJ Lang, who was riding the bike #Packers

CALL ME CRAZY BUT I THINK I WANT TRETTER OUT THERE AT LT. BACH WAS HAVING A TERRIBLE YEAR BEFORE THIS INJURY.

pbmax
01-14-2016, 02:22 PM
Stan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c

That's also the People's Front of Judea.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQecxcF1_9CoAHd6Hf55OQZIui9txc 4pvYZ6ZlPBk-kdUnD2k_M08gYfLS4eII&usqp=CAE

pbmax
01-14-2016, 02:41 PM
Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 10m10 minutes ago
#Packers CB Sam Shields did not clear protocol today.

Fritz
01-14-2016, 03:17 PM
Damn. Damn, damn, damn. So he's out, then?

Damn.

Airin' Rodgers
01-14-2016, 03:23 PM
Damn. Damn, damn, damn. So he's out, then?

Damn.

No. He can be cleared anytime between now and the game.

Joemailman
01-14-2016, 04:17 PM
No. He can be cleared anytime between now and the game.

Yes, but for a road game, guys who haven't been cleared usually aren't on the plane.

Airin' Rodgers
01-14-2016, 04:54 PM
Yes, but for a road game, guys who haven't been cleared usually aren't on the plane.

Barring some sort of surprise, both Sam Shields and David Bakhtiari should be ready to go on Saturday night.

-@jasonjwilde

Smidgeon
01-14-2016, 05:12 PM

I imagine due to the playoffs, if he's close, he's on the plane.

pbmax
01-14-2016, 05:40 PM
I think they leave tomorrow. No two day's early like regular season.

So he might be subject to an exam tomorrow morning before they board the flight. If he shows no contrary symptoms after back to back workouts, the last one a full go, he is probably going to be OK.

Joemailman
01-14-2016, 06:02 PM
I think they leave tomorrow. No two day's early like regular season.

So he might be subject to an exam tomorrow morning before they board the flight. If he shows no contrary symptoms after back to back workouts, the last one a full go, he is probably going to be OK.

Correct.

pbmax
01-14-2016, 06:23 PM
Barring some sort of surprise, both Sam Shields and David Bakhtiari should be ready to go on Saturday night.

-@jasonjwilde

Where did you get that Tweet? Is it a Tweet?

I don't see it in his timeline.

Joemailman
01-14-2016, 07:23 PM

He said it on the Homer & Gabe Show. http://espn.go.com/espnradio/playPopup?id=14572332

denverYooper
01-14-2016, 07:40 PM
From Quarless's twitter Drew Quarless ‏@DrewQuarless 1h1 hour ago
Wanted to be the first to thank all my loyal fans who have supported me this past year. You all have been a blessings to my life.. My season has come to an end not by choice but I will continue to trust Gods plan for my life #Fly81

??

No other information from the beat reporters or the depth chart. Odd.

Joemailman
01-14-2016, 08:07 PM
From Quarless's twitter Drew Quarless ‏@DrewQuarless 1h1 hour ago
Wanted to be the first to thank all my loyal fans who have supported me this past year. You all have been a blessings to my life.. My season has come to an end not by choice but I will continue to trust Gods plan for my life #Fly81

??

No other information from the beat reporters or the depth chart. Odd.

One of the commenters said he was suspended.

smuggler
01-14-2016, 08:12 PM
Because of the gun thing? Shitty time to suspend him. They had all season!

Joemailman
01-14-2016, 08:16 PM
Because of the gun thing? Shitty time to suspend him. They had all season!

That would be my guess. He was listed as limited on the injury report today, so I doubt he's been put on IR. His tweet makes reference to his season being over, not his Packer career, so I don't think the Packers cut him.

denverYooper
01-14-2016, 09:16 PM
Sounds like it was "injury related". As in, he had an injury and they needed a roster spot for a WR with Adams out.

Guiness
01-14-2016, 10:40 PM
Quarless to IR
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/14/packers-to-place-andrew-quarless-on-injured-reserve/

Harlan Huckleby
01-14-2016, 10:41 PM
Perillo will do.

mraynrand
01-14-2016, 10:51 PM
Perillo will do.

THIS is the game for Abracadabra and the Fat Man!

HowardRoark
01-14-2016, 11:01 PM
Big stage worked once before.....just give us a fraction

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1791176-analyzing-jared-abbrederis-monster-performance-vs-ohio-state

Freak Out
01-14-2016, 11:24 PM
THIS is the game for Abracadabra and the Fat Man!

Sasquatch!

mraynrand
01-14-2016, 11:27 PM
Big stage worked once before.....just give us a fraction

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1791176-analyzing-jared-abbrederis-monster-performance-vs-ohio-state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roNqRuWyHEU

pbmax
01-14-2016, 11:48 PM
Quarless is injured: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/365377481.html

Despite Quarless playing in three straight games after coming off the injured reserve / designated to return list, he experienced trouble with his knee after the Washington game. He was added to the injury report this week and listed as a limited participant Wednesday and Thursday.

The Packers apparently felt that it was time to shut Quarless down and let his knee get healthy.

Patler
01-15-2016, 06:41 AM
I thought this might happen with Adams, being put on IR if he might be out a month or more. I thought Quarless was OK.

Teamcheez1
01-15-2016, 07:10 AM
I this past week is the last time Quarless will have worn a Packers uniform.

Pugger
01-15-2016, 08:18 AM
http://www.starwordz.com/starwordz/starwordz.php?intro=Tomorrow+night+on+a+field+far% 2C+far+away....&episode=GB+vs+ARI+-+Episode+II&title=Attack+of+the+Offense&crawl=Jordy+Nelson+is+injured.+Due+to+his+loss%2C+ the+sinister+ARIZONA+CARDINALS+have+risen+from+the +ashes+of+the+NFC+West+and+will+not+hesitate+to+st ack+touchdowns+against+the+beleaguered+band+of+Jed i+underdogs.&crawl2=With+the+support+of+the+Grand+Master+Jedi+Q B+Aaron+Rodgers%2C+General+Mike+McCarthy+leads+the +brave+GREEN+BAY+PACKERS.+He+is+desperate+to+get+R odgers+to+his+peak+Jedi+QB+powers+and+restore+thei r+lethal+offense.&crawl3=Mike+has+sent+his+most+daring+gunner+on+a+s pecial+teams+mission%2C+where+perhaps+a+big+play+i n+the+return+game+will+decide+this+epic+battle...

Pugger
01-15-2016, 08:25 AM
Perillo will do.

There is speculation on other Packers' forums we will promote Ed Williams off the PS in Q's place.

Pugger
01-15-2016, 08:26 AM
I thought this might happen with Adams, being put on IR if he might be out a month or more. I thought Quarless was OK.

Perhaps they don't want to put Adams on IR just in case we win tomorrow?

Willard
01-15-2016, 08:49 AM
I think the Defense has to score. And the offense has to complete a big play TD - 60 yards or something.
I agree with this. We lost by 30. We need a defensive score (+7), eliminate all turnovers including the 2 fumbles returned for TDs (+14), and score 2 additional TDs on the drives where we don't turn it over (+14) = 35 point swing. We win by 5. Your welcome, PackerRats. I hope you feel much better now. I am brimming with confidence. It is amazing how winning the turnover battle increases our chances. Repeat the 2010 Atlanta and Chicago victories with defensive scores and ride into Santa Clara for victory and glory!!

mraynrand
01-15-2016, 09:04 AM
I agree with this. We lost by 30. We need a defensive score (+7), eliminate all turnovers including the 2 fumbles returned for TDs (+14), and score 2 additional TDs on the drives where we don't turn it over (+14) = 35 point swing. We win by 5. Your welcome, PackerRats. I hope you feel much better now. I am brimming with confidence. It is amazing how winning the turnover battle increases our chances. Repeat the 2010 Atlanta and Chicago victories with defensive scores and ride into Santa Clara for victory and glory!!

If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CoQsWHfDo3U/maxresdefault.jpg

Airin' Rodgers
01-15-2016, 10:48 AM

It was a tweet by ESPN Milwaukee, and a quote from Wilde.

I somehow missed the "ESPN Milwaukee" header when doing copy/paste.

Patler
01-15-2016, 10:56 AM
Perhaps they don't want to put Adams on IR just in case we win tomorrow?

As I said, if his injury was going to extend for a while. Certainly not if they think it might be only a week or two. Guys are out a month sometimes with MCLs I was worried he might have one of those. I didn't see this coming with Q, I thought he was OK now.

call_me_ishmael
01-15-2016, 11:23 AM
This is completely irrational, but...

I believe that we will win.

Tony Oday
01-15-2016, 11:37 AM
We will jump out early 14-0 and shut down the one dimensional Cards with our pass rush.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-15-2016, 11:51 AM
This is completely irrational, but...

I believe that we will win.

This is completely senile, but...

I also believe we will win.

Freak Out
01-15-2016, 11:53 AM
Anything is possible of course....but you folks are crazy. Only way GB wins this game is if Palmer gets taken out early.

pbmax
01-15-2016, 01:30 PM
Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 3m3 minutes ago
The #Packers promoted DB Robertson Daniel to fill TE Andrew Quarless' roster spot. Going with four WRs, three TEs versus AZ

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 8m8 minutes ago
For the first time in nearly two months, the #Packers should have their starting o-line intact versus Cardinals http://pck.rs/1Rqs8Ja

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 21m21 minutes ago
Adams out Shields questionable and Bakhtiati probable

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 45m45 minutes ago Romulus, MI
Also, Mike Neal and Jay Elliott were both full participants today. The #Packers edge rushers healthy and ready to go

RashanGary
01-15-2016, 01:42 PM
Elliot has been a good player for us. Another fresh, explosive pass rusher makes a difference. Shields passed protocol or he'd be listed as out. He's in. We're ready!!!

call_me_ishmael
01-15-2016, 01:48 PM
Anything is possible of course....but you folks are crazy. Only way GB wins this game is if Palmer gets taken out early.

Then so be it. I believe that we will win.

Freak Out
01-15-2016, 01:49 PM
Fuck it...if Dan is in I'm in.

LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!

Tony Oday
01-15-2016, 02:08 PM
Don't have to hurt Palmer just kick the living crap out of him.

George Cumby
01-15-2016, 02:45 PM
You fukkers and your contagious optimism. Fuggit. I'm in. Pack wins.

pbmax
01-15-2016, 03:03 PM
Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 26m26 minutes ago
Also, Datone Jones was fined $17,363 for hit on Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins on Sunday #Packers

#Contract Drive Is ALIVE!

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 36m36 minutes ago Romulus, MI
The #Packers must feel OK about Adams's long-term prognosis considering he's still on 53 and no WR was added

pbmax
01-15-2016, 03:08 PM
Peter Bukowski @Peter_Bukowski
@Michael_Cohen13 Is it clear where Shields is in the protocol? I know head injuries are tricky to predict.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 43m43 minutes ago
McCarthy said Thursday that Shields was nearing the end of the protocol. He hoped yesterday's work would complete it Michael Cohen added,

'Lil Kenny @AquamanIsBack
@Michael_Cohen13 being two CBs down against a team with so many weapons makes me worried. Hopefully Gunter can step up.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 41m41 minutes ago
Not guaranteed that Shields/Rollins won't play, but the roster move to sign another CB was a sign of concern.

Joemailman
01-15-2016, 06:24 PM
I think Packers will give them a game. But the reality is Arizona is 19-3 the last 2 years when Palmer is in the lineup. That's a lot to overcome unless they can either knock Palmer out of the game or force him into an uncharacteristically bad game. Despite being immobile, Palmer was only sacked 25 times this year, and threw only 11 INT's. If the Packers pass rush can force Palmer to get rid of the ball quickly, the Packers will need to tackle well to keep Arizona out of big plays. Not impossible, but a tall order.

RashanGary
01-15-2016, 07:56 PM
Packers offense needs to get rid of the ball on time and play decent. None of that 3 and out crap over and over and over. Defense needs to hold up a couple times in the redbone and maybe force a turnover or two with pressure. Special teams needs to play well. If we keep it close, we should be able to bring fresh pass rushers for all four quarters and close well. Keep it close and we can win!!! Shields and bahk are big deals! Our best secondary player and our top left tackle. Those two matter. And we complain about bahk, but he's been playing hurt a lot of the year and better than the guys who replaced him, even injured! Tretter played well against a bad defense. Not the same as what bahk had done injured for most of the year. Every packer ol knows he's a good player. They know they don't have another lt.

denverYooper
01-15-2016, 10:10 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYzxSWQUwAARcqo.jpg:large

mraynrand
01-15-2016, 10:34 PM
^^^ LOL. Eventually, I hope.

Pugger
01-15-2016, 11:04 PM
^^^ LOL. Eventually, I hope.

We all love Aaron but I don't think I want another ex-Packer QB as the HC...

Pugger
01-15-2016, 11:05 PM
I saw photos of the guys landing in AZ and Sam was taking the trip - but of course I saw Adams and Jordy get off that plane too...

Fritz
01-16-2016, 09:06 AM
I'm in. If they lose, I've got about six months to brood over a season-ending loss and what went wrong. Why start now? I'm livin' the dream for another eleven hours!

Go Pack Go!

As for the particulars, I was surprised to see Datone Jones on the field last week after that neck injury. He didn't do much, but I'm hoping he can make a couple of big plays - tackles for loss, a sack - as he has prior to last week's game.

I am wondering if the Pack added this CB Daniel so he can take Rollins's place on ST and Rollins can play on defense - save him from too many snaps and that quad or hammy or whatever it is tightening up.

Okay, Abbrederis heading for the fuckdoggle tonight! I can see it already!

mraynrand
01-16-2016, 09:30 AM
I am wondering if the Pack added this CB Daniel so he can take Rollins's place on ST and Rollins can play on defense - save him from too many snaps and that quad or hammy or whatever it is tightening up.

From what I read, this is right - it was a ST move.

Patler
01-16-2016, 10:43 AM

From what I read, this is right - it was a ST move.

I doubt he will even be active tonight, unless Rollins and Shields aren't. All the other DBs certainly will be active before Daniel, and they can't afford the slots to suit all of them.

mraynrand
01-16-2016, 10:49 AM
I doubt he will even be active tonight, unless Rollins and Shields aren't. All the other DBs certainly will be active before Daniel, and they can't afford the slots to suit all of them.

That's right. He will be active to play ST if both Rollins and Shields can't go. Gunter and Goodson are ahead of him in the depth chart. But who knows, at the rate they were dropping in Washington, he could see the field!

woodbuck27
01-16-2016, 02:33 PM
Holy CRAP were screwed:**

Expert NFL and all things football (small 'e') expert...Michael Irving is shouting that Carson Palmer puts up >50 points Vs the Packers Dom Capers 'D'.

** Wait....are we ?

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !!

woodbuck27
01-16-2016, 04:42 PM
http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/teams/355/arizona-cardinals/#Points%20per%20Game$335$SeasonMax=9999&SeasonMin=1990

Musings by: woodbuck27

In that LINK above...you'll discover the statistical REALITY of todays Matchup. Packers @ Arizona.

Vegas installed the Arizona Cardinals as 7 Point Fav's.

Vegas I understand now has the Arizona Cardinals as the best bet to win this season's Super Bowl game. Check that please.

All that and if 'in fact' they topple the Packers they get the joy of matching up with tomorrows winner: Seattle @ Carolina. We all know how solid these two teams are on both sides of the ball.

If your analyzing the Divisional games and taking all we know now and considering that normally it's so difficult to win in the NFL on the road. The NFC Final will be Arizona @ Carolina and what a close matchup that is. I'll have to look at this one closer before picking the NFC Champion.

Adversity always plays a huge part in any teams success. How healthy will the winners of this weekend's Divisional games be?

The AFC Final Result is obvious in my view and understanding.

It's Tom Brady Vs Peyton Manning again. NE and Denver will be up for the AFC Championship.

That has NE back to the Super Bowl. Tom Brady owns Peyton Manning.

All the Peyton Manning is done talk will begin. Peyton will address the media with fat lips. Stutter the word 'Omaha' a few times. Say....I thought we had enough this season....a few more times. Utter quietly..." I need some time to think.....I think."

NFL fans will be reminded of Brett Favre.

It's time for Peyton Manning to let it go. Will he retire? I'll be shocked if that's the case. That man wants to set the bar on passing records to such a level that he'll hold most if not all of them, when he's polishing his grave marker.

Who ever claimed that Peyton has a Big Head? Ohh wait....look at that head.

He does ! He really dooooeeeuuuuussssss.

I'm disappointed that someone I support (supported)....Vontaze Burfict. Took such a cheap thought last week on the finest WR in the NFL. The Steelers Antonio Brown has been in Concussion Protocol this week and certainly shouldn't play in Denver this week. *** Get a load of this (below): ***

If Antonio Brown had his way he's try his best to get to the Divisional Round game tomorrow.Sun. 16 Jan. 2016. That 'intention to injure elboe'.... to a helpless Pittsburgh NO. 1 WR Antonio Brown already in a train wreck being tackled and in the air. Was a bitch to watch. A sickening display of something you might expect inside of a cage.

Vontaze Burfict might easily have ended Antonio Browns amazing career. After Tom Brady ... Antonio Brown is the finest Diamond in a Rock Pile find in the 6th Round of his draft of all other players in the NFL.