PDA

View Full Version : Bucs keep glut of WRs.

mmmdk
09-03-2006, 03:23 AM
The Bucs kept seven of them – David Boston, Michael Clayton, Joey Galloway, Ike Hilliard, Mark Jones, Maurice Stovall and Paris Warren.

Packers kept four - DD, Jennings, Ferguson & R.Martin.

Wow, 7 receivers, isn't that a wee bit too many? Maybe a trade is looming yet the word out of Tampa is that they had 11 good receivers in camp. WR Edell Shepherd was cut and is the only one I know of but he's no good - too many drops. I really liked Stovall and I'm not surprised he's on an NFL roster.

I don't think TT will trade though.

MuttnJeff
09-03-2006, 08:02 AM
Packers kept four - DD, Jennings, Ferguson & R.Martin.

I count 2 1/2 there. :wink:

RashanGary
09-03-2006, 09:39 AM
It's funny, ever since OTA's Driver, Jennings and Martin were the only WR's who showed anything. Fergy is default for one more year so that's nto a surprise, but I though the rest of the WR's were pure junk.

test
09-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Yes Madtown and all the limp wristed mods here allow my wife to be insulted and run down. They do NOTHING about it.

So far retailguy, the_idle_threat, and mraynrand have all insulted my wife in this thread http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=3159&start=120 and J-Rok has yucked it up.

Real nice board you got here. Why is this acceptable to all of you? No one will admit this was totaly fucked up so I'll just have to keep it going.

RashanGary
09-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Dude,

This is a message board. People are going to make joking reference to you wife. Do they know your wife personally? If not then it's just a friggin joke. They are unfair and chummy with their buddy's but who isn't. It's human nature. You can't expect regular people to conduct themselves with the unbiased approach of a supreme court justice can you? I've come to accept the mods for their imperfections. I wouldn't want the scrutny of having to run a fair board. It's not easy.

test
09-03-2006, 10:13 AM
so it's all in good humor and just fun?

SD GB fan
09-03-2006, 10:49 AM
hey maybe DT for WR trade here.

digitaldean
09-03-2006, 10:50 AM

Good thought, but which one?

mmmdk
09-03-2006, 10:52 AM

Yup, very plausible. A safety, a guard or a KR could be dealt for too.