PDA

View Full Version : Thumps up or Down and Packer Leadership ... 'Flip out' or 'Laugh'?

woodbuck27
01-20-2016, 12:51 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/the-shek-report/0ap3000000625457/The-Shek-Report-Divisional-Playoffs

Comment woodbuck27:

I don't know about all of you fellow Packer Fans but when it appears at it's darkest...the remedy...Just Laugh.

I like this NFL and Pittsburgh Steelers fan's attitude. His name is Dave Dameshek and if you aren't aware of him and his Blog, I recommend him. Dameshek's a funny guy and his take on things NFL.......... rewarding.

Take it all too serious. Why Packer fans? You didn't do that agony to yourself...blame the clowns that are trying their best to run your team. It's hilarious to me the way they do nothing and then get all shitty in the blame game; when it's obvious to any observer in LIFE.

Leadership must proscribe to having some clue as to what the 'H' is going on with all things under their watch. Designation doesn't imply acting blind.

Hey MM: Got that now Mike as you prepare the Packers coaching staff and grade your Roster for any input and necessary follow up?

The season is again.... over..... and with nothing more to point to as progress after your stunned presence; blowing a Super Bowl shot in Seattle last year. Ohh Dear I know Mike. ''The team really missed Jordy Nelson.'

That unfortunate fact is just a small part of all the adversity you need to deal with as Head Coach. Get your butt into Ted Thompson's hallowed hiding spot and inform him of your needs. Present that in certain immediate terms. Remind TT that there is such a thing available to him to coordinate a change and possible improvement call.....the TRADE Route. It certainly appears to me that by not acting in such a manner..... with some sense of urgency. You might deserve the label...'Under Achiever'. You might get Packer Nation that does see it all Mike...down on your play book covered head and demand the AXE be shoved in your face. That is your worst nightmare Ehh Mike.

Ohh what was that you said Mike? Something about.... Don't and shit and what was it giving?

Here us fans exist in yet another Off Season after yet another low achieving season with the BEST QB possibly that ever slung a football appearing in games like a fuzzy faced Rookie with potential.

I wish like anything in my fan support for the team I love that I could get my Irish in Mike McCarthy's face. What would I proclaim? Well it's not hard to stir up some passion. I's inform Mike McCarthy that:

Your the LEADER as the Head Coach....how long does it take for you to realize the cookies have gone stale ? Too, way too much times passes before you finally decide to make a necessary move weeks-months - YEARS ago. Too much paint on a wall moves faster than you Mike and can't you wake up Ted Thompson in terms of fixing things that the average attending to business Packers fan see's all too clearly as a need to fix?

I'm sick of the team not acting decisively on third downs. What's with all the wasted TO calls. It's a third down play. Shoot the play out to Aaron and well after loading in practise load that play at game time and FIRE the damn play at the opposition. Checking for what with another Time Out. What Mike? Clean that waste up before the 2016 season.

What's that next excuse Mike.

'I see... your pissed that Eddie 'the Battering Ram' Lacy[/B']' and Ohh yea....(why's he on the Packers Packers Roster as a #1 TE anyway) 'Richard 'Speedy' Rodgers ' ....did what...'under performed. They didn't step up their contribution to the team.' Ohh wow....and we're well aware of that as a fact...yup.....[B]'their fatties'. !

My question then is... On that note.... How long did it take you to really notice that Mike? That Lacy and Richard Rodgers were in a state of 'really bad body shape'? I'm just now wondering:

How intimate are you with all things and locker room? Are you comfortable with being around the boys in their underwear? If you were you should notice whether or not any man on your Roster was firt looking or not. Look at teams like the Seattle Seahawks,Arizona Cardinals and those Bad Ass Carolina Panthers. See any flab on their players Mike?

Now Mike.....going back to what I suggested and 'a necessary relationship' with TT and your hand picked Coaching Staff... but you what? 'Ohh you expected by designation that...Ohh you assumed'....... ....Holly catfish Mike straighten up and walk right. t's your place to ensure all things and Coach's and Full Roster are constantly set to be in tune with any semblance of direction and hope to compete with the ultimate teams in the NFL.Tyhat is a 24-7 necessary thing and being the Packer Head Coach. You demonstrate that your well in tune with that and you act as an example for the entire team. Are you 'in shape' Mike. Are you hard?

Mike I want you to make some Off Season observations. Open your eyes and your mind please.

Just a start would be to observe the most respected Head Coach's in the NFL right now.

What Mike...Ohh I see. Your one of them. OK Mike not bad in terms of the self esteem thing. In give you a check make there Mike. Ohh good ..so does your wife. Yup Mike your a finen husband and wellm overall a pretty decent fella. What Mike...you used the words hate and me. Ahh Mike .....no way ! Don't let that crap bother you. No Mike your not deserving of hate.

Mike I want to simply set yopu on course. Your not at all in touch with reality. Why does a team with Aaron Rodgers behind Center exit the playoffs as your team has since that last Super Bowl victory... what Mike .... Ohh sure.... that was terrific and sure that cemented you in a class of coach's in the current NFL to respect but your teams have simply failed since that Super Bowl win. Your failing with Aaron Rodgers. Your now in a certain state of some stress and maybe near panic and your scapegoating tactics point the finger right back at you.

Ohh your not enjoying this conversation Mike. Sorry about those chops but guess what Mike...I'm a Packer fan that's fed up with your inability to stay on top of it all and face certain reality's ... be 100% pro active in 'securing solutions'. It's your duty to ensure a;; things aimed at Super Bowl are installed and properly maintained on the Green Bay Packers or otherwise 'DO YOUR JOB'. DO YOUR JOB MIKE.

I have no more time for you Mike. Just ....simply..... DO YOUR JOB.

Now Mike to get you to relaxed...I see your popping Tums.

Take time to laugh.

I bet the top Head Coach's in the NFL...OK Mike ...Yea sure your one of them...right Mike...but take a look at well forget Bill Belichick. Ta man is from some other Planet something like lets call it ...Bizarro Geniusso. Belichick is a coach in the NFL for ALL TIME. He couls stop being the Manin for the NE Patriots and run a football Coaching Academy and make a fortune and lend too much back to the game.

Take a look .....well you saw him twice this season. Look at Bruce Arians...and check out Head Coach Ron Rivera of the Panthers and well....... their right where they are right now this season because, they had to be there, with all the necessary pieces in place or clearly enough to advance close to being at the Super Bowl as a real contender not a pretender..

Also look at and become more familiar with Gary Kubiac operating pretty well as the Head Coach of the Denver Broncos.Watch how he prepares and executes Vs New England Ohh you don't pay attention to what...all that shit!? I see ...I think I've got it!? Ohh thanks Mike...I'm a what...Damn Mike you swear really wel........Wohaaa Mike...you'll hurt your foot kicking that bench. Sure Mike.....if that helps you get focused.... Yeaaa Mike.....go right ahead and kick whatever you so desire.. Now look at that wall Mike...Can you crack fill?What Mike...Ohh It's not the way and GreenBat Packers.....Ohh I see .... 'you read all that stuff up on walls to encourage /inspire you'. 'Ohh ...Packer History will return and serve....will get it done.'..what...OK Mike .....'you have faith'.

Got it Mike....See yaa Mike

Go Pa....aaaaa......WHY BOTHER!?.

http://www.nfl.com/news/author?id=09000d5d81a94f23&fullName=Dave%20Dameshek

mraynrand
01-20-2016, 02:06 PM
Who cares what Shrek thinks?

woodbuck27
01-20-2016, 03:07 PM
I love fellas with your style on my poker table.

Why?

That means $$$$ in my bank account.

Why?

Because you bring ...well................................y o u.

mraynrand
01-20-2016, 03:21 PM
Boasting on the internet - impressive.

woodbuck27
01-20-2016, 06:22 PM
This is going to be a long ...really long Off Season mraynrand.

Please Mister.......I offer my hand....calm down .....please.

Give my hand a symbolic shake :five:....and stop your stalking and obsessive nonsense.

Think of the GOOD of the Membership PLEASE mraynrand. Your NOT bigger than the Packerrat Membership.

It's TIME....to think Packer fan. Think.

Have some decency and common sense please.

Just STOP ! Your obsessive behaviour and me.....is your ultimate demise if you don't smarten up.

Please ......accept my offer of PEACE.

That's a good thing 'for you' mraynrand. :!:

Scott Campbell
01-20-2016, 06:35 PM
Somebody needs to tell Woody to stick to just one god damned crayon.

Scott Campbell
01-20-2016, 06:39 PM
On this white background his posts look like a bowl of Fruit Loops.

falco
01-20-2016, 06:52 PM
One font size might help also. Perhaps a detailed TOC?

woodbuck27
01-20-2016, 07:59 PM
A "pecking party" was once described as:

" A situation in which chickens see blood on another chicken and start pecking at it like crazy until they’re all bloody, pecking at each other in a frenzy, and end up killing each other. . . . . Thus the rallying behaviour isn't a time when the protagonists can provide each other with mutual and beneficial help, but a time when they end up hurting each other and making it all worse." paraphrased from an original source.

Pugger
01-21-2016, 10:43 AM
I gotta hand it to you. You are consistent if nothing else. The only way you get your way is if Mark Murphy fires Ted Thompson so your wish of getting rid of McCarthy comes true. Ted right now is out scouting college all-star games so I doubt Murphy is gonna can Thompson this offseason.

mraynrand
01-21-2016, 10:49 AM
Somebody needs to tell Woody to stick to just one god damned crayon.

lol

mraynrand
01-21-2016, 10:51 AM
On this white background his posts look like a bowl of Fruit Loops.

nice to see you're around SC. I don't wanna do your dirty work no more. I'm a fool to do your dirty work. oh yeah. :)