PDA

View Full Version : Come Join Packer Rats...and get your family insulted

test
09-03-2006, 07:57 AM
Yes Madtown and all the limp wristed mods here allow my wife to be insulted and run down. They do NOTHING about it.

So far retailguy and the_idle_threat have both insulted my wife in this thread http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=3159&start=120 and J-Rok has yucked it up.

Real nice board you got here.

test
09-03-2006, 08:32 AM
Mad, I obviously can't tell you how to run your board. But you allow this shit to go on? No one seems to have issue with it?

Suspect all 3 of these pricks account for a few weeks. I think that's most appropriate.

mraynrand
09-03-2006, 09:49 AM
I take it all back, Test. you're a wonderful man.

test
09-03-2006, 09:51 AM
you convieniently skip the shit that the_idle_threat wrote.

you're an insult to sperm.

test
09-03-2006, 09:53 AM
real fine job you and your moderators do here Madtown, real good. Are you proud?

test
09-03-2006, 10:25 AM
so fine. Am I wrong? Should have I say by while these little boys insulted my wife?

Was I wrong? Am I wrong to be pissed about it? Is insulting family fair game here? I'll limit it to this thread. But someone please tell me the truth of things.

the_idle_threat
09-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Keep on trolling, Matt. :D You're punching your ticket out of here!

Question for the mods ... if I get banned too (even though you know Matt's blowup was an inevitability which I just helped along) do I still get to participate in the Fantasy Football League? :smile:

test
09-03-2006, 10:30 AM
was I wrong to be offended and stick up for my wife? Who was in the wrong here?

No one will answer.

GrnBay007
09-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Test, I already sent you a PM and asked you nicely to stop spamming the forum with your message to Mad. In that PM I also asked you to take note that the packer/bear predictions thread was locked and the content would be reviewed. What else exactly are you looking for now.........other than to disrupt this forum? It seems you are on a mission to disrupt the place.

test
09-03-2006, 10:39 AM
A contrite addmission of wrong doing from the_idle_threat and I'm done.

GrnBay007
09-03-2006, 10:41 AM
Do I recall reading that he sent you a PM and apologized????? Why is that not sufficient?

HarveyWallbangers
09-03-2006, 10:41 AM
Sounds like Matt wants to get banned, so he can run back to JSO and tell everybody he got banned. This is all too weird. We have a very distinguished history of Drama Kings/Queens. Tank, Mazzin, maybe Harlan (no offense, and we want you back), now Test.

test
09-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Do I recall reading that he sent you a PM and apologized????? Why is that not sufficient?

No he back peddaled a little because he doesn't want to get booted. My wife got insulted in public, I get my appology in public. And i want it in that original thread.

MJZiggy
09-03-2006, 10:43 AM
Idle Threat's not even online right now.

test
09-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Idle Threat's not even online right now.

he was all morning. you want the pm list?

GrnBay007

No he back peddaled a little because he doesn't want to get booted. My wife got insulted in public, I get my appology in public. And i want it in that original thread.

The original thread is locked for review.

Scott Campbell

Sounds like you want your mommy.

test
09-03-2006, 10:45 AM

but were you wrong?

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 10:49 AM
I think you crossed the line in trying to use info from here to post personal information over at JSO.

Yes, you failed. But ineptitude is no excuse.

test
09-03-2006, 10:52 AM
I think you crossed the line in trying to use info from here to post personal information over at JSO.

I think you made the link first for all to see. And obviously you wouldn't be foolish enough to link to somewhere you work from. So unless you live in SD, everyone knew it was not true.

good lord man get over it. I'm supposed to so you should have to.

mraynrand
09-03-2006, 10:53 AM

but were you wrong?

About the wonderful man thing? Perhaps. I made an attempt at humor, and it didn't look good at second glance so I deleted it.

Look, I posted in this thread expecting to have my family insulted, and so far, no one has stepped up to the plate. C'mon, if you're going to make a claim, you ought to deliver!

falco
09-03-2006, 10:54 AM

but were you wrong?

About the wonderful man thing? Perhaps. I made an attempt at humor, and it didn't look good at second glance so I deleted it.

Look, I posted in this thread expecting to have my family insulted, and so far, no one has stepped up to the plate. C'mon, if you're going to make a claim, you ought to deliver!

Mraynrand, I pity your wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh i'm sorry that was so awful of me

MJZiggy
09-03-2006, 10:56 AM

but were you wrong?

Any preference on which family member you'd like trashed? Wife, kids? Mother-in-law?

MasonCrosby
09-03-2006, 10:57 AM

but were you wrong?

your wife's tuna casserole tastes like dog food...

i'm sorry... :sad:

MJZiggy
09-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Hey!! She got that recipe from me you know!!

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 10:59 AM

I think you made the link first for all to see. And obviously you wouldn't be foolish enough to link to somewhere you work from. So unless you live in SD, everyone knew it was not true.

But I DEMAND a public apology! I was wronged!

And if you could, I'd like one of those contrite ones you talk about. Thank you.

MasonCrosby
09-03-2006, 11:01 AM

then your tuna casserole tastes like dog food and your beef brisket is drier than the sahara desert...

how's them apples...???

MJZiggy
09-03-2006, 11:02 AM

then your tuna casserole tastes like dog food and your beef brisket is drier than the sahara desert...

how's them apples...???

Oh yeah?? Well EVERYONE knows I can't cook so she was an idiot for asking me for a recipe in the first place!

test
09-03-2006, 11:05 AM

But I DEMAND a public apology! I was wronged!

And if you could, I'd like one of those contrite ones you talk about. Thank you.

No problem. When I get mine, you'll have yours 100% garunteed on all forums, if you're serious and want it.

But until I get mine from idel threat, stand in line.

mraynrand
09-03-2006, 11:06 AM

It's OK, I pity her too.

And for the record, I make the tuna casserole (actually, I make a tuna chicken casserole - I call it surf and turf)

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 11:07 AM
I've been in a few arguments here over the years. But I've never wished cancer upon anybody.

Now I might wish genital herpes on somebody from time to time. An no Matt, I'm not inferring that you'll catch it from your wife.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 11:08 AM
No problem. When I get mine, you'll have yours 100% garunteed on all forums, if you're serious and want it.

Dude, I wasn't being serious. I was just being silly.

mraynrand
09-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Now I might wish genital herpes on somebody from time to time. .

Was that Skinbasket? I think he was in favor of genital herpes, but I may have gotten that wrong. This is getting close to GC material.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 11:10 AM
Now I might wish genital herpes on somebody from time to time. .

Was that Skinbasket? I think he was in favor of genital herpes, but I may have gotten that wrong. This is getting close to GC material.

No, not Skin. That would be redundant. He needs the more exotic STD's.

MasonCrosby

It's OK, I pity her too.

And for the record, I make the tuna casserole (actually, I make a tuna chicken casserole - I call it surf and turf)

do you make that lasagna too? i fed it to your german sheph... i mean i ate it all and it was delicious.... :lol:

test

If I crossed the line with someones family or personal info, I'd be a man and own up to it. If I get banned, well perhaps I have it coming.

I make a bad choice, I own up and take the consequences.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 11:12 AM

If I crossed the line with someones family or personal info, I'd be a man and own up to it. If I get banned, well perhaps I have it coming.

I make a bad choice, I own up and take the consequences.

Well, you conveniently left out your middle step and altered the 3rd.

1) You made a bad choice.
2) You lied about it and tried to cover it up.
3) When caught red handed with no way out, you owned up to it by blaming other guys.

Yeah, you're quite a man.

test
09-03-2006, 11:15 AM
but it all was a "joke"

that how you all roll here, right?

You should "lighten up" like I have to, right?

You also avoid speaking to my issue. I never hear you speak of if it's ok to insults my wife.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 11:17 AM
You also avoid speaking to my issue.

Issue???

Shouldn't that be plural?

test
09-03-2006, 11:19 AM
You also avoid speaking to my issue.

Issue???

Shouldn't that be plural?

you make my point exaclty. You spin a joke when it comes time to speak to hard truths.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 11:19 AM
but it all was a "joke"

You also avoid speaking to my issue. I never hear you speak of if it's ok to insults my wife.

Seriously, I tried to help calm you down earlier in that thread in a rational way. Lots of us did. It didn't work. Now you're out of control, and you won't get much sympathy from me.

test
09-03-2006, 11:23 AM
but it all was a "joke"

Seriously, I tried to help calm you down earlier in that thread in a rational way. Lots of us did. It didn't work. Now you're out of control, and you won't get much sympathy from me.

you're still avoiding the issue. Was it wrong to drag my wife into this? Yes or no?

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Yeah, I could be wrong. But I don't think Matt really cares what was said about his wife, even though he's pitching a hissy.

I think this is all just sour grapes over not gettng his way regarding Bear trolls.

falco
09-03-2006, 11:25 AM
but it all was a "joke"

you're still avoiding the issue. Was it wrong to drag my wife into this? Yes or no?

Nobody drug your wife into it Matt. Its like if I was referring to you and said "man I'd hate to be his kid". Thats not disparaging your children at all. Its a negative comment towards you...you are the one who has to throw your family into the conflict to shield yourself.

test
09-03-2006, 11:27 AM
Cambell,

Why are you afraid to answer?

Rastak
09-03-2006, 11:27 AM
but it all was a "joke"

How can somone insult a person they don't even know? I don't know your uncle (assuming you have one) so any shit I say about this person would be 100% worthless....now if I knew the guy or had seen his picture THEN I might be able to formulate a real insult.

Rastak
09-03-2006, 11:28 AM
but it all was a "joke"

Nobody drug your wife into it Matt. Its like if I was referring to you and said "man I'd hate to be his kid". Thats not disparaging your children at all. Its a negative comment towards you...you are the one who has to throw your family into the conflict to shield yourself.

DING DING DING.....Falco nailed it.

test
09-03-2006, 11:29 AM
Cambell,

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 11:29 AM
Cambell,

I'm not really avoiding anything. I just enjoy watching you beg.

test
09-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Rastak,

and what about what idle threat said of my wife?

test
09-03-2006, 11:31 AM
Cambell,

then fuck off and don't address this any more. I had you pegged different.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 11:32 AM
Cambell,

Geez, you're no fun.

Ok, I'll answer. I think it is wrong. That you keep dragging your wife into this.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 11:33 AM

Yeah, yeah, we know. You had me pegged as a middle school teacher in San Diego.

falco
09-03-2006, 11:34 AM
Cambell,

Geez, you're no fun.

Ok, I'll answer. I think it is wrong. That you keep dragging your wife into this.

Just think Matt, if you hadn't got your dress in a bunch over someone pitying your wife, idle never would have made his comment.

test
09-03-2006, 11:34 AM
see that's what I mean. I knew you were a smart ass and even smirk at some of your comments directed at me.

But I figured when it came down to it, you would be cool and speak the truth without the digs when it mattered.

So i'd rather you just ignore all my posts.

test
09-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Cambell,

Geez, you're no fun.

Just think Matt, if you hadn't got your dress in a bunch over someone pitying your wife, idle never would have made his comment.

so it's my fault he insulted my wife? I'm the one that has to be on guard? You bass ackwards.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 11:38 AM
see that's what I mean. I knew you were a smart ass and even smirk at some of your comments directed at me.

But I figured when it came down to it, you would be cool and speak the truth without the digs when it mattered.

So i'd rather you just ignore all my posts.

And I'd rather that you stop acting like a ninny. And it looks like that ain't gonna happen either.

justanotherpackfan
09-03-2006, 11:40 AM
There are a lot of f'd up threads.

Rastak
09-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Rastak,

and what about what idle threat said of my wife?

He doesn't know your wife Matt, so it's meaningless. I agree it wasn't real nice but you weren't nice either....look, I could see you getting extremely upset if your wife really were a barnyard animal (NO, I am not saying she is, I'm sure she's a fine woman)..but that would have been a lucky guess.

Look, I'll go on record, it ain't cool to drag someones family into things...but I don't think any of us know anything about your family.
The insult was really directed at you as Falco so astutely pointed out.

PaCkFan_n_MD
09-03-2006, 11:43 AM
Look, who ever made him mad, just say your sorry. Even if you don't think you have to b/c then we can get to normal here.

test
09-03-2006, 11:43 AM
I see it different but thank you for being reasonable about it. You're the only one so far.

MJZiggy
09-03-2006, 11:46 AM
When was I ever unreasonable?

test
09-03-2006, 11:46 AM

South Dakota

test
09-03-2006, 11:47 AM

when were you not?

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 11:47 AM

Can I talk to your husband and get back to you?

:D

MJZiggy
09-03-2006, 11:48 AM
You don't have that kind of time on your hands. :razz:

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 11:49 AM
I think Matt was just looking for an excuse to go ballastic, and RG gave him one. Sort of.

I don't think anybody owes Matt an apology.

Make no mistake, this is all about how he feels about Bear trolls.

MJZiggy
09-03-2006, 11:49 AM

when were you not?

I merely tried to have a conversation with you. What is unreasonable about that?

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 11:54 AM

South Dakota

Cool. The Black Hills are nice this time of year.

Rastak
09-03-2006, 11:56 AM

South Dakota

Cool. The Black Hills are nice this time of year.

San Diego would be better.......given a choice....

Mazzin
09-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Test, its okay, I'm like the outsider on the forum, I have been around more than a YEAR and people still doubt I'm...well....me! That is ludacris, and then they are also mad at me because is started a thread about MAYBE being pregnant, did I know they all thought it was immature? No i didn't, but i sure as hell got enough shit for it.

And also another point, if you call out MadTown, he will PM you and tell you to not ? his actions. He is like the Gov't in this PR Commi nation! And he has his followers that tell you to just be quiet, like "dont anger our leader" type shit! I dont agree that they call out your wife, but you started it, I should know better than anyone if you start it on here, its going to be a LONG LONG LONG time before you hear the end of it! Good luck Matt....

Ashley

justanotherpackfan
09-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Test, its okay, I'm like the outsider on the forum, I have been around more than a YEAR and people still doubt I'm...well....me! That is ludacris, and then they are also mad at me because is started a thread about MAYBE being pregnant, did I know they all thought it was immature? No i didn't, but i sure as hell got enough shit for it.

And also another point, if you call out MadTown, he will PM you and tell you to not ? his actions. He is like the Gov't in this PR Commi nation! And he has his followers that tell you to just be quiet, like "dont anger our leader" type shit! I dont agree that they call out your wife, but you started it, I should know better than anyone if you start it on here, its going to be a LONG LONG LONG time before you hear the end of it! Good luck Matt....

Ashley
Tank, you have to stop posting on here. :lol:

Homer Jay
09-03-2006, 04:52 PM
----------------
On 9/3/2006 3:52:46 PM Matt-NC wrote

yea now if only I was really married, it would have been a really believable drama.

you all are a bunch of chumps
-----------------------------------------

This is one of his latest posts at JSO.

Mazzin
09-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Thanks homer, Matt Wtf?

retailguy
09-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Thanks homer, Matt Wtf?

Mazzin, this guy is the reason most of us don't post our name, picture, or any personal information. Read the locked thread in the packers section for more detail.

Several have previously warned you about the jso "hacker". this was "hacker lite", thanks to MTP...

You really should gather more information before you "diss" the leadership here. THEN say whatever you want. Nobody will bash you for an informed opinion, whether or not they agree with it. PM me if you want some details, but I try not to post "drama" in the forums, unless, I guess, I'm "insulting" LJ's wife. <sigh>

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 05:18 PM
I think Matt was just looking for an excuse to go ballastic, and RG gave him one. Sort of.

I don't think anybody owes Matt an apology.

Make no mistake, this is all about how he feels about Bear trolls.

Ahem. How bout a little love here?

HarveyWallbangers
09-03-2006, 05:21 PM

What did you do to get love? You know I've always had your back.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 05:26 PM

I know you got my back. I just meant my earlier call was spot on. I called BS on him being upset about his wife.

Thought it was pretty obvious, and I'm sure most of you suspected the ruse.

retailguy
09-03-2006, 05:32 PM
I know you got my back. I just meant my earlier call was spot on. I called BS on him being upset about his wife.

All right. Everybody get ready...... 1...............2..........................3, now bow down in unison..... SC got it right.

It is really no fair, though SC, you, like I have had a "dry run" on JSO. Funny how the guy behaved almost EXACTLY the same way. Last time the bears trolls set him off too... Then we asked him to quit and he "turned" on us....

falco
09-03-2006, 05:33 PM

What reason would we have to disbelieve someone coming in here, starting trouble, and talking about his wife with cancer?

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 05:36 PM
The bottom line is that we migrated here so as not to have to deal with that crap anymore. And in this case the plan worked flawlessly. Kudos to Mad and the mods.

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 05:37 PM
What reason would we have to disbelieve someone coming in here, starting trouble, and talking about his wife with cancer?

Not sure exactly. My Spidey sense started to tingle.

:razz:

the_idle_threat
09-03-2006, 05:39 PM
No credit for me? :razz: :razz: :razz:

I missed the whole LJ thing at JSO, but still figured the guy out to be a troll, and went troll hunting.

Perhaps some of you think the crap I said about his "wife" was inappropriate, but it was necessary in order to get the ugly thing over with. He exposed himself as a troll and we're rid of him.

I claim credit. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And for the record, I never apologized to him in PMs. I didn't want him to settle down. I wanted him to troll himself outta here, just like he predictably did.

Mission accomplished.

Carry on!

Scott Campbell
09-03-2006, 05:44 PM
No credit for me? :razz: :razz: :razz:

No doubt about it - group effort.

mraynrand
09-03-2006, 07:26 PM
Let's see, LJ said he had cancer, and Test wished cancer on others. I think we have a match made in heaven (or hell, morelike).

SkinBasket
09-03-2006, 08:18 PM
http://www.lightfantastic.org/gallery/albums/200102/squat.jpg

Mazzin
09-03-2006, 09:38 PM
am i the only one that dosen't get the pic? :?:

BEARMAN
09-03-2006, 10:02 PM
And you are worried about the BEAR trolls ? This guy "test" is a loose cannon and needs to be reined in... Mods ? What is fare is fare, would you put up with this kind of nonsence if it was a BEAR fan spewing this garbage out it's piehole? Me thinks not, so please restrain this individual.

GO BEARS !

the_idle_threat
09-03-2006, 10:08 PM
And you are worried about the BEAR trolls ? This guy "test" is a loose cannon and needs to be reined in... Mods ? What is fare is fare, would you put up with this kind of nonsence if it was a BEAR fan spewing this garbage out it's piehole? Me thinks not, so please restrain this individual.

GO BEARS !

He has been banned. :D :D :D

HarveyWallbangers
09-03-2006, 10:13 PM
"BIG GRIZ"

I got news for you. A fellow Packer fan (test excluded) is going to get a lot more leeway on this forum than your caps lockin', nothing but trash talkin' @ss. If all you give to this forum is what you give at JSO, you won't be here long.

We don't like your kind (e.g. your troll persona at JSO) here, and it won't take much to get booted.

You'd do best to follow Rastak, mngolf, or even dabaddestbear's lead and try to be civil.

the_idle_threat
09-03-2006, 10:22 PM
I don't see anything unreasonable in Bearman's most recent posts.

FavreChild
09-03-2006, 10:26 PM
We don't like your kind (e.g. your troll persona at JSO) here

LOL, please tell me that is meant to be humorous! Sounds like 1950s Alabama or something. :mrgreen:

Call me a "troll sympathizer" or what you will, but the guy isn't being disrespectful. "Know thine enemy" - isn't that a reasonable wish for both sides?

Personally, I like the diversity on this board, so long as it doesn't fringe into the "disruptive" category. Which is not the case with our new pet, BEARMAN. :wink:

HarveyWallbangers
09-03-2006, 10:36 PM
He didn't get off to a good start with me with his first post (see below). Sounds like BIG GRIZZLY from JSO. If it is, then why pretend? He won't last long. This will get worse. He'll play nice for now, but come next Monday it could be ugly. Last time I went to the JSO forum, it sucked. Too many sophomoric posts--many by the Bear Trolls.

I'm not sure why FavreChild is an apologist for him. Maybe she thought he was cute when she saw him at that bar. No offense, but I got away from JSO partly because of the idiotic posting going on over there. If this place turns out like that place, it will be a lot less enjoyable for me. Why can't we find one stinkin' Bears fan that will hold an intelligent and reasoned discussion about the NFL. I'm sure they are out there. Where is the Bears equivalent of Rastak?

Here, ... Here, Here, .... HERE I AM !

Two words, ... " TOTAL DOMINATION"

Your Packer's rein is OVER ! The "Monsters of the Midway" are baaaaaaaack !

You all had a good run, at my beloved BEARS expence, but all that is DONE !

Time for all you Packer fans to feel the Horror, ... the HORROR of DA BEARS total Domination of you cheeseheads !

It is time for you packers to BOW DOWN to the NFCN CHAMPIONS, your Chicago BEARS !

the_idle_threat
09-03-2006, 10:43 PM
This board is a little more civilized than most, and I think it takes a person a little while to really get with the vibe of the place. This is especially true when coming over from flame-war central over at JSO. Sure, Bearman's first post was a little obnoxious, but he's getting the idea of what we're about, and I think we should give him a chance.

http://www.customvisuals.net/catalogs/previews/Berchielli/p0000000115.jpg

You wouldn'y ban this little guy just because he's a bear, would you? :razz:

FavreChild
09-03-2006, 10:47 PM
OK, lighten up, Francis. :wink:

BEARMAN is not Big Griz, BEARMAN is not dabaddestbear. As much as they may seem interchangeable to you, my dear, they are not. BEARMAN has not been disruptive - even if that was his first post, it seems like he/she is trying to learn the lay of the land here and converse amicably with people.

We are not afraid of da Bears on PackerRats.

If any problem should arise, we have seen time and time again that Mad will take care of it - which is why this site is so awesome! We don't prevent posters from participating peacefully here.

BEARMAN
09-03-2006, 11:27 PM
WoW... I am getting warm and fuzzy all over.... wait, that's my cat licking my leg... LOL
Please do not get me wrong, I am a died in the wool BEAR fan, have been all my life. There is also no love lost on me for the packers, infact of all the games DA BEARS play all season, beating the pack is the MOST important !
So , please don't think just cos we coexist on here that I want to take long warm showers with any of you. Oh, btw, I hate cheese !
:mrgreen:
GO BEARS !

FavreChild
09-03-2006, 11:36 PM
Yes, then we understand each other.

That doesn't mean I like you, or any other FIBS, but at least I can respect you. Or, at least I respect the rivalry.

http://www.packerpalace.com/palace/bearhandihelmet.jpg

Bretsky
09-03-2006, 11:40 PM
Bear Fan, Viking Fan, even a flipping Yankees fan.....let's put the best construction on everything. I think they understand that if they make things ugly in here they won't be around too long.

Don't worry, be Happy.

Who sings that song anyways ? I hated that song when it came out.

B

FavreChild
09-04-2006, 12:13 AM
Bobby McFarren.

Thank you, moderator Bretsky. You will be rewarded with great grailistic fantasies...whatever that means.

Bretsky
09-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Bobby McFarren.

Thank you, moderator Bretsky. You will be rewarded with great grailistic fantasies...whatever that means.

GREAT GRAILISTIC FANTASIES. I think I'll keep being nice then.
:mrgreen:
Cheers,
B

Scott Campbell
09-04-2006, 08:18 AM
He didn't get off to a good start with me with his first post (see below). Sounds like BIG GRIZZLY from JSO. If it is, then why pretend? He won't last long.

Gotta agree with Harv here. Spay and neuter your pets people.

Little Whiskey
09-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Bear Fan, Viking Fan, even a flipping Yankees fan.....let's put the best construction on everything. I think they understand that if they make things ugly in here they won't be around too long.

Don't worry, be Happy.

Who sings that song anyways ? I hated that song when it came out.

B

wheww!!! for a minute i thought you were going to also mention jeff gordon fans. if they show up here......ban them for life. i've got no time for them....PERIOD!!! :mrgreen:

lonely t-set
08-11-2007, 08:55 AM
c y'all later

GrnBay007
08-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Naaa, I don't think you will "Matt"

SkinBasket
08-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Wish we had a yawning emoticon...

Jimx29
08-11-2007, 02:48 PM
http://i15.tinypic.com/682m1iv.jpg

Jimx29
08-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Oh BTW.....Your wife was just fine last night :?:

BallHawk
08-11-2007, 04:06 PM
So you post 7 times under an anagrammed alias and you come out now? After 7 posts? Without even causing any mischief?

What was the point of that? :?:

GrnBay007
08-11-2007, 04:12 PM
He's disabled for now. Mad and the other mods can decide if they want him to continue to post. It would be fine if he (who I believe is Matt) came back to PR to be a productive member but it appears by bringing this thread back he was only here to cause problems again.

falco
08-11-2007, 08:46 PM
He's disabled for now. Mad and the other mods can decide if they want him to continue to post. It would be fine if he (who I believe is Matt) came back to PR to be a productive member but it appears by bringing this thread back he was only here to cause problems again.

I think he's still lurking around, if you get my drift. put 2 and 2 together.

MadtownPacker
08-11-2007, 09:02 PM
It's too bad. I was really starting to like that guy.

:lol:

Scott Campbell
08-11-2007, 10:32 PM

I took you 7 posts. You guys are out of practice!

BEARMAN
08-12-2007, 10:30 AM

You have NEVER said that about me? :cry:

swede
08-12-2007, 03:32 PM

You have NEVER said that about me? :cry:

We save the nicest stuff for after you're banned.

the_idle_threat
08-13-2007, 12:56 AM
Somebody dug up this old gem?

Good times ...

Deputy Nutz
10-27-2008, 09:33 PM
The bottom line is that we migrated here so as not to have to deal with that crap anymore. And in this case the plan worked flawlessly. Kudos to Mad and the mods.

Wow what a reversal.

Scott Campbell
10-27-2008, 09:45 PM

Wow what a reversal.

Oh my god, what have I done? I'm going to burn in hell.

Iron Mike
10-27-2008, 10:29 PM

Wow what a reversal.

Oh my god, what have I done? I'm going to burn in hell.

Does that upnorthfan guy still have his Christian Encourager site up??? :P