PDA

View Full Version : An Analysis: RE How the Packers Exited the Playoffs This Season Vs Last 2014-15? What did we see?

woodbuck27
01-23-2016, 03:47 PM
As a refresher I'll post this Article RE: The Exit Vs Seattle...and a lost opportunity at another Super Bowl last year VS New England. We already defeated 'the Pat's @ Lambeau Field in the Regular Season ...a Marvelous Win !

That Super Bowl game sadly.....just slipped away.

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2015/01/22/16-plays-that-cost-packers-in-nfc-title-game/22173121/

Let's examine this to ensure as a Forum we're on the same page and certain realities. That means totally objective analysis and NO defensive posturing. Why?

As a Forum as best we can and with all the great football people we have here. As a part of Packer Nation we should be 'on top of the direction and focus' we hope to see from the teams Leadership.

If we get there as a membership I believe we'll be stronger in our collective sense of FANNESS. It's not about membership individual ego's and members agendas. Any of that interferes with why we're dedicated Packer fans. Why as true fans we must strive to get along here in OUR Packer Home.

It's ALL ABOUT...this team we love and support. The Green Bay Packers and our realistic hope based in faith and support for the Packer Leadership when that leadership in hitting the mark.

I really believe in the quality of the fans here in terms of fan intelligence. We have some very clued in very bright members here. I invite Y'all.....to take advantage of that fact.

Be fully confident when we shout out:

GO PACK GO !

woodbuck27.....my name is Ed....Hi :glug: Have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the NFL Conference Championships Y'aal. :-)

Winners: All my analysis point to this:

NE and Carolina in the Super Bowl Championship and that will be a good one.