PDA

View Full Version : Batman Is In New Batman v Superman Movie

pbmax
02-01-2016, 04:15 PM
http://io9.gizmodo.com/another-iconic-star-wars-villain-could-make-an-appearan-1756290542

Batman v Superman

Former Green Bay Packers player Ahman Green will play the minor role of “Thug No. 2" in the film:

From the first time I met Zack Snyder ... He’s like, ‘Ahman, I gotta get you in the movie.’ He’s a Packer fan. He grew up in Wisconsin.

I just kept, you know, sending him messages and calling him and just kind of reminding him, because he’s a big-time movie director. He’s a guy that can, trust me, forget things and it won’t be his fault because he has a thousand things going on every day. So I just stayed consistent with contacting him and finally I got a call from Warner Bros. Studios ... It was just like, ‘Yes, here we go!’

Fritz
02-01-2016, 04:34 PM
A thug? Does he beat his wife or something?

mraynrand
02-01-2016, 04:40 PM
A thug? Does he beat his wife or something?

He yells a lot and punches pillows.

Smidgeon
02-01-2016, 06:53 PM
He didn't even make first thug!

mraynrand
02-01-2016, 07:11 PM
He didn't even make first thug!

You would think Najeh Davenport would be Thug, no.2.

Infamous
02-05-2016, 12:12 PM
lmbo

You would think Najeh Davenport would be Thug, no.2.

Infamous
02-05-2016, 12:21 PM
I met Ahman at Milwaukee airport with wifey who's brother is another former Cornhusker tailback (won SB with Montana v Collingsworth as well). AG was SO cool and affable. Got his autograph and hung it on our fridge for quite a while, even though I'm not really big on that since high school..had it ben nowadays I guess I would have taken a pic with him. other than Lord, his is the only GB jersey I have in my sports memorabilia stash

I miss that era of the pack IMMENSLEY