PDA

View Full Version : Nickname for Shamrockfan

Harlan Huckleby
04-15-2006, 01:27 PM
Of course there is the formality of asking ShamrockFan's permission.

Or is that even necessary? Anyway, stand and be counted!

Tarlam!
04-15-2006, 01:30 PM
Nah, Shatler is my vote. You voted Ratler, since there are no two votes. I also vote we just plug him with it!

MJZiggy
04-15-2006, 01:32 PM
Oh would you people knock it off!

Harlan Huckleby
04-15-2006, 01:39 PM
Stop trying to civilize the fRat House.

Toga! Toga! Toga!

Tarlam!
04-15-2006, 01:42 PM
I'll just duck out and pick up a keg for the frat party, Zig. Want me to bring you a case of Muck?

MJZiggy
04-15-2006, 05:53 PM
No thanks, I'm drinking Mike's these days.

Patler
04-16-2006, 08:01 AM
I vote for "His Excellency, Mr. Shamrock" :lol:

MadtownPacker
04-16-2006, 09:41 AM
I vote for "His Excellency, Mr. Shamrock" :lol:

I like Da Rock. Besides, this guy aint Patler. Patler was smart but Da Rock is a freaking genius when it comes to football.

Tarlam!
04-16-2006, 11:44 AM
[quote="MadtownPacker
I like Da Rock. Besides, this guy aint Patler. Patler was smart but Da Rock is a freaking genius when it comes to football.[/quote]

Nah. Patler was our ace statistician, our memory cells, everything! Can't beat out 'ol Patler.

And, when you asked him a question, he didn't muck about, he got to point.

MadtownPacker
04-16-2006, 12:47 PM
I like Da Rock. Besides, this guy aint Patler. Patler was smart but Da Rock is a freaking genius when it comes to football.

Nah. Patler was our ace statistician, our memory cells, everything! Can't beat out 'ol Patler.

Aussie you have admitted to be uninformed on to many occasions. This is another one. Da Rock is just as good with numbers and might I dare to say much more charming then Patler.

Rock - Would you like to write salary cap articles for the Packer Rats homepage that is coming soon? You can have a weekly column if you want.

Patler
04-16-2006, 01:24 PM

Aussie you have admitted to be uninformed on to many occasions. This is another one. Da Rock is just as good with numbers and might I dare to say much more charming then Patler.

Rock - Would you like to write salary cap articles for the Packer Rats homepage that is coming soon? You can have a weekly column if you want.

It's a very interesting offer, but I'm not sure I could handle a regular article on the salary cap. There's the Packer cap site that has been posted on here, but where would you get current info about other teams?

MadtownPacker
04-16-2006, 01:31 PM
It's a very interesting offer, but I'm not sure I could handle a regular article on the salary cap. There's the Packer cap site that has been posted on here, but where would you get current info about other teams?

Well it doesnt have to be about the cap. You can write about whatever you would like to.

MJZiggy
04-16-2006, 05:47 PM
Not to abruptly change the subject or anything, but Mad, do you still have the M3 Power graphic you used to use as your sig?

Harlan Huckleby
04-16-2006, 10:09 PM
It's a very interesting offer, but I'm not sure I could handle a regular article on the salary cap.

Well, it would only have to be one article. And i think you could co-write it with Patler since you two are both so knowlegable. It could be kind of a point - counter point deal.

Or..... you and Patler could be like Click & Clack, the Car Talk Radio guys. You can answer questions that people send-in during the week.

This could be pretty good.

MJZiggy
04-16-2006, 10:13 PM
I think having Shamrock write for the website would be a wonderful idea. Wish I'd thought of it.

Patler
04-16-2006, 10:24 PM
It's a very interesting offer, but I'm not sure I could handle a regular article on the salary cap.

Well, it would only have to be one article. And i think you could co-write it with Patler since you two are both so knowlegable. It could be kind of a point - counter point deal.

Or..... you and Patler could be like Click & Clack, the Car Talk Radio guys. You can answer questions that people send-in during the week.

This could be pretty good.

Actually, I kind of like the idea of answering questions someone might send in. No need for originality on my part! :lol:

MJZiggy
04-16-2006, 10:34 PM
Let's stock you up with a bunch of questions so you can write when you feel like it!!

MJZiggy
04-17-2006, 08:38 AM
Harlan, you forgot PatRock. Just kiddin'

MadtownPacker
04-17-2006, 08:45 AM
Not to abruptly change the subject or anything, but Mad, do you still have the M3 Power graphic you used to use as your sig?

Here it is. What did you need it for?

http://www.geocities.com/madtownpack/M3.jpg

MJZiggy
04-17-2006, 08:46 AM
Thank you.

MadtownPacker
04-17-2006, 08:50 AM
Thank you.

So what are you going to do with it? Just curious. :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
04-17-2006, 08:56 AM
Just saved it 'cause I thought it was cool and you don't use it anymore. Maybe should I ever write to him I'll put it on the bottom of the letter. :lol:

woodbuck27
07-05-2006, 05:08 AM
I just sparred with shamrockfan yesterday on the T.O. issue (him landing in Dallas and not in Green Bay), that actually evolved into a debate on whether or not WR's have ever been difference makers in Super Bowl Games. We went head to head on the results of Super bowl XXXIX - Pat's 24 - Eagles 21, and the roles that Deion Branch and Terrell Owens played for their teams in that game.

My vote for a nickname for this feisty debater - Ratler. :mrgreen: