PDA

View Full Version : A Limited Time 75% Discount Offer on a Powerful Military Grade Flashlight That's Selling Like Crazy

woodbuck27
02-10-2016, 02:01 PM
http://militarygradereviews.com/flash-giant/intl/?t202id=519818&t202kw=y7-1

https://www.lightstrike360.com/v1t1/hs/assets/images/product.png

Incredible Military Grade Flashlight Selling Like Crazy

Note:

If this interests you and looking at the current offer. You'll have to act FAST to get this normally priced Super Illumination Flashlight for 75% off or for $75.00 plus whatever in Tax and Handling Cost.

mraynrand
02-10-2016, 02:05 PM

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?2749-Advertising

Advertising:

Advertising websites* or any other products or services is only allowed for contributing members of this forum after requesting permission via email or private message to the administrator. A contributing member is someone who has at least 500 or more post and has been a member of the forum for 180 or more days. A contributing member is allowed one picture in their signature not to exceed 400 pixels in width by 100 pixels in height and not to exceed 40KB in file size. At no time should avatars be used for advertising as these are hosted by PackerRats.com.

Contributing members may start 1 thread in the appropriate area to advertise their website or product. Duplicate threads will be deleted and the poster will be issued a one time warning.

Advertising threads or posts can be deleted any time at the discretion of PackerRats.com.

While posts are typically not censored, avatars and signatures can be changed any time at the discretion of PackerRats.com.

SkinBasket
02-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Got any sham wow?

mraynrand
02-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Got any sham wow?

Isn't that guy in the slammer?

woodbuck27
02-10-2016, 03:30 PM

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?2749-Advertising

Hi Mod's Zool and/or Little Whiskey.

I wasn't aware of an AD Section on this Forum. PLEASE ensure that this thread is moved.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

woodbuck27

HowardRoark
02-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Why are you directly responding to a Rand post?

Harlan Huckleby
02-11-2016, 10:06 AM
That flashlight might be useful for home interrogations.

Deputy Nutz
02-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Fleshlight?

HowardRoark
02-11-2016, 10:34 AM
And examine throat wounds while in dark alleys.

Harlan Huckleby
02-11-2016, 12:20 PM
When I was a kiddy back in the 60s (that's 1960s) me mum told us kids that it was the practice for parents to take a flashlight late at night and look at their children's asshole. The idea was to look for worms.

Now, my mom is not a sex offender! Well, not much. This was an actual practice during that era. Maybe some older people here can confirm.

Well, our response was utter terror. We started wearing pants to bed so nobody was going to shine any midnight light on our sacred orifaces.

mraynrand
02-11-2016, 12:56 PM
When I was a kiddy back in the 60s (that's 1960s) me mum told us kids that it was the practice for parents to take a flashlight late at night and look at their children's asshole. The idea was to look for worms.

Now, my mom is not a sex offender! Well, not much. This was an actual practice during that era. Maybe some older people here can confirm.

Well, our response was utter terror. We started wearing pants to bed so nobody was going to shine any midnight light on our sacred orifaces.

this explains an awful lot about you

Deputy Nutz
02-11-2016, 01:26 PM

What the fuck :shock:

Harlan Huckleby
02-11-2016, 01:40 PM
Huh. It's still a thing.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/198190-how-to-know-if-your-child-has-pinworms/

One way to tell if your child has pinworms is to shine a flashlight on her anus at night and look for tiny, white, threadlike worms.

I just wonder if that "military grade" laser beam is gonna leave a mark.

mraynrand
02-11-2016, 03:02 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/710a1DPI%2BAL.jpg

Patler
02-11-2016, 07:41 PM

Pin worms:

How to tell if your child has pinworms: If your child is complaining of anal itching, especially at night, check on them in their bed about 2-3 hours after they fall asleep. Pick a night when they didn’t have a bath, if possible. Bring a good flashlight, and have your child lay on their belly with their buttocks in the air. Spread the butt cheeks and get a good look at the anus. Ask your child to push out like they are having a bowel movement while you are looking, which will help expose the anus.

http://www.stlouischildrens.org//sites/default/files/Media/images/pinworms.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
02-11-2016, 08:30 PM
That arrow is helpful.

Jesus, what an unfortunate turn. I hope Woody doesn't find any bargain military grade garden hose, or plastic sheets.

wootah
02-12-2016, 01:38 AM
This is disturbing.

Thanks for potentially getting me some jailtime, Packerrats.

SkinBasket
02-12-2016, 06:22 AM
For fuck's sake, we all got a butthole. That one looks especially clean. Except, you know, for the worm hanging out.

wootah
02-12-2016, 07:24 AM
I'm confused: is that a black hole or a wormhole?

mraynrand
02-12-2016, 07:45 AM
https://www.facebook.com/edmlead/videos/331451643645848/

hoosier
02-12-2016, 11:23 AM
There are probably many cases for which worms and wrinkles are hard to tell apart. I also notice that Patler appears to have violated the "do not reproduce without permission" stipulation embedded in that image. This thread is a walking violation.

woodbuck27
02-12-2016, 09:32 PM
Why are you directly responding to a Rand post?

The LAW against such hasn't in my knowledge or to this point in time (Friday 12 Feb. 2016 @ 10:26 EST) been insttuted by any proper authority and that authority for my personal satisfaction must be MadtownPacker.....or otherwise the owner of Packerrats.com.

Check this out...I'm likely doing so again.

Arn't you HowardRoark and mraynrand and Cleft Crusty all the work of one person?

How many memberships here does mraynrand need to run his rotten game?

I want the POWERS here to check you out. How many memberships does member mraynrand have here. Duplication of memberships is a Forum Violation and that violator needs to be BANNED forever.

I ask the POWERS here to check out HowardRoark....please. Is he mraynrand in real life?

To ensure your an individual person from the person we know here as mraynrand.

I want the Mods to note this querry and please activate an investigation of my suspicion.\

Thank You, Sincerely woodbuck27

woodbuck27
02-12-2016, 09:38 PM
And examine throat wounds while in dark alleys.

Are you reading too many homicide novels?

woodbuck27
02-12-2016, 09:45 PM

Damn straight Harlan. I hope you had three pairs of pants to put on. We were poor when I first began school. My Dad hadn't graduated from his trade school until about 1952.. You might have your Sunday BEST and two more pairs of pants and patchs on patchs.

Pinworms:

That was a concern back in the day. If it wasn't for such prudent preventative measures we'd be still dieing at 60.

Should Your Child See a Doctor? ...... Pinworms

http://www.seattlechildrens.org/medical-conditions/symptom-index/pinworms/

I started school around 1952. I can recall the effort put forth back then by students teachers and their (generally) Mothers to regularly check and if necessary eliminate head lice.

woodbuck27
02-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Huh. It's still a thing.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/198190-how-to-know-if-your-child-has-pinworms/

I just wonder if that "military grade" laser beam is gonna leave a mark.

You wouldn't need such Harlan. There are awesome small yet suitable lights avaiklable even at Dollar Stores.

I cannot believe :cnf: how sheltered a life some of our members have had.

No wonder there's such ignorance here. :whaa:

woodbuck27
02-12-2016, 10:02 PM
There are probably many cases for which worms and wrinkles are hard to tell apart. I also notice that Patler appears to have violated the "do not reproduce without permission" stipulation embedded in that image. This thread is a walking violation.

I asked that this be addressed early in the thread.

I don't want any trouble for the Forum OWNER. MadtownPacker.

PLEASE whoever decides such. If this thread threatens Packerrats or its OWNER (s) in any way.....PLEASE Move It or REMOVE it.

mraynrand
02-12-2016, 10:07 PM
For fuck's sake, we all got a butthole. That one looks especially clean. Except, you know, for the worm hanging out.

probably just needs a tat

http://stakedintheheart.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/tat-skank.jpg

woodbuck27
02-12-2016, 10:19 PM
probably just needs a tat

Hey....Your greasing my thread with one of your multiple personalities.

PLEASE Mister:

REMOVE this TRASHY POST mraynrand.

This one like Chucky...the little jerk with the really creepy sicko slime ball mind. A sign of your impotence and a lack of a normal sex life.

Get that CRAP off my thread.

HowardRoark
02-12-2016, 10:24 PM
The LAW against such hasn't in my knowledge or to this point in time (Friday 12 Feb. 2016 @ 10:26 EST) been insttuted by any proper authority and that authority for my personal satisfaction must be MadtownPacker.....or otherwise the owner of Packerrats.com.

Check this out...I'm likely doing so again.

Arn't you HowardRoark and mraynrand and Cleft Crusty all the work of one person?

How many memberships here does mraynrand need to run his rotten game?

I want the POWERS here to check you out. How many memberships does member mraynrand have here. Duplication of memberships is a Forum Violation and that violator needs to be BANNED forever.

I ask the POWERS here to check out HowardRoark....please. Is he mraynrand in real life?

To ensure your an individual person from the person we know here as mraynrand.

I want the Mods to note this querry and please activate an investigation of my suspicion.\

Thank You, Sincerely woodbuck27

I have always been under the impression you are rand. Just another one of the many psychological disorders (narcissism, multiple personalities and whatnot). Why do you play this game with us docile Packer fans simply looking for a place to discuss our passions?

Why? Why??

mraynrand
02-12-2016, 10:30 PM
Hey....Your greasing my thread with one of your multiple personalities.

PLEASE Mister:

REMOVE this TRASHY POST mraynrand.

This one like Chucky...the little jerk with the really creepy sicko slime ball mind. A sign of your impotence and a lack of a normal sex life.

Get that CRAP off my thread.

Just cluing you in on the new trend in the US of A - getting tats on your anus. I bet this chick can't even paddle a boat either.

mraynrand
02-12-2016, 10:31 PM
I want the POWERS here to check you out.

you stay away from me or I'll tattoo your anus.

mraynrand
02-12-2016, 10:33 PM

Howard, are you me? Am I you? Oh, the existentialism of it all. Oh, the HUMANITY!

woodbuck27
02-12-2016, 10:33 PM
I have always been under the impression you are rand. Just another one of the many psychological disorders (narcissism, multiple personalities and whatnot). Why do you play this game with us docile Packer fans simply looking for a place to discuss our passions?

Why? Why??

Nice try mraynrand (HowardRoark)

Mister 'waste to science ...scientist'....I'm up one side and down the other on you. (mraynrand/HopwardRoark)...

Bye Bye !!

Enjoy your final hours on Packerrats. :idea:

mraynrand
02-12-2016, 10:34 PM
Mister 'waste to science ...scientist'....I'm up one side and down the other on you. (mraynrand/HopwardRoark)...

Hopward?

mraynrand
02-12-2016, 10:36 PM
Nice try mraynrand (HowardRoark) Mister 'waste to science ...scientist'....

I prefer 'Travesty.' Travesty of science. Thank you.

HowardRoark
02-12-2016, 10:44 PM
Nice try mraynrand (HowardRoark)

Bye Bye !![/B

[B]Enjoy your final hours on Packerrats. :idea:

Nice try Cleft. I'm contacting Joe.

mraynrand
02-12-2016, 10:51 PM

Retailguy? Howard/Rand/Cleft/Woodbuck/Joe/Madtown - are you all Retailguy?

mraynrand
02-12-2016, 10:52 PM
How do I know I'm not Woodbuck?

woodbuck27
02-12-2016, 10:56 PM

very very....VERY WEAK.

Johnny on the spot there Ehh ...sad.

What other site will you ( mraynrand/HowardRoark )... haunt ....after Packerrats? Any plans? Maybe simply retire in some hospital for repairs

HowardRoark
02-12-2016, 10:58 PM
I'm going to go to Quebec City and do crunches. Not sure what Rand will do.

HowardRoark
02-12-2016, 10:59 PM
Then I'll go back to Ohio, hopefully South Howard will be there.

mraynrand
02-12-2016, 11:06 PM
I'm going to go to Quebec City and do crunches. Not sure what Rand will do.

mraynrand
02-12-2016, 11:07 PM

mraynrand
02-12-2016, 11:07 PM

very very....VERY WEAK.

Johnny on the spot there Ehh ...sad.

What other site will you ( mraynrand/HowardRoark )... haunt ....after Packerrats? Any plans? Maybe simply retire in some hospital for repairs

HowardRoark
02-12-2016, 11:09 PM
Your out of control woody/cleft/Joe/whatever. You're accounts should all be suspended.

Patler
02-13-2016, 05:14 AM
Hey Mad, your mailbox is full.

Mad or another moderator:

Please edit message #15, I am no longer able to edit it myself. The message contains a photo I should not have copied. As you may recall, I have a vision issue that sometimes makes it difficult to distinguish details between adjacent colors of various pairings, causing me to overlook the printing on the photo itself.

I actually take these things very seriously. Please remove the photo from my message, or remove the entire message if you have to.

Thanks.

SkinBasket
02-13-2016, 07:46 AM
Give woody another a couple drinking/crunch sessions, and it'll be buried so damn deep, no one will ever find it again.

SkinBasket
02-13-2016, 07:48 AM

3irty1
02-13-2016, 09:48 AM

In Ohio we just call him SoHo.

woodbuck27
02-13-2016, 11:20 AM
That arrow is helpful.

Jesus, what an unfortunate turn. I hope Woody doesn't find any bargain military grade garden hose, or plastic sheets.

I hear you.

Holy Cow Harlan...Does this Forum have something like 'a Fly by Psychg Alert'. :cnf:

If others aren't paying attention here's a heads up. :!:

There's prevalent evidence in Romper Room threads that the Nazi/Fashist/Bigot/Hate movement :evil: 'Psycho Men Walking' :evil: has raised it's ugly head :whaa:.

Where are the members senses? :huh:

Alarms are going off for the past 2 weeks and worse the stink is growing more profuse.

Seriously a 'Psych Alert' needs to be posted in Romper Room.

woodbuck27
02-13-2016, 11:24 AM

Please edit message #15, I am no longer able to edit it myself. The message contains a photo I should not have copied. As you may recall, I have a vision issue that sometimes makes it difficult to distinguish details between adjacent colors of various pairings, causing me to overlook the printing on the photo itself.

I actually take these things very seriously. Please remove the photo from my message, or remove the entire message if you have to.

Thanks.

You had the best intentions of a 'Good Man'.

An awesome illustration illustrating the medical problem that good member HH brought into discussion ...all the same Patler.....your correct and the fine print.

Pardon the buns pun but:

That small wormy 'shit' will get you every time. I'd be lost with out my magnifying glass .....and ....a flashlight.

A fella needs such a light to detect 'the Creepy Crawlers' that are growing more obviously prevalent daily here.

woodbuck27
02-13-2016, 11:52 AM
Your out of control woody/cleft/Joe/whatever. You're accounts should all be suspended.

mraynrand....Your tired.

Last year if he can recall it. On open thread MadtownPacker asked me if I wanted you as mraynrand banned.I went to my Good self and allowed myself to turn the other cheek.

That dod no god.

I'm requesting that you mraynrand be banned for a lifetime or forever from Packerrats in it's total access. You should never be allowed a membersghip again at Packerrats.com. ...

I'm requesting that:

You mister as mraynrand and any basterdization of that name to never ever be allowed to post on Packerrats as it exists in the future.

That your hateful stalking act end here forever mraynrand and HowardRoark as that definitely applies which seem very obviously the case in my analysis. I've had to deal with being STALKED by these two membership for far too long not to realize the phony mister you are.

What man does such a thing but a neurotic coward !? Mister thatv is 'only' a small negative to describe the real punkass mess you exist as. Your worse that just indedcent mraynrand....your a total example of all that good men need to oppose.

Your a sick punk that needs to GO !

If as it seems too obvious mister. Your other persona and just one more of what may be others besides Cleft Crusty. The membership under HowardRoark to be also banned forever from Packerrats.

Even Cliff Crust need to be given a ban.

I suggest that that persona of your should be allowed to return in that role when TC begins for the Green Bay Packers. Until then all your other persoans as that does apply need to be banned FOREVER to NEVER return.

That mister = Justice for the misery you dole out.

Sincerely I ask this from the Powers here @ Packerrats...and that done son ASAP.

I ask this out of common sense and my personal dignity as a member here that endeavours a lot more that's good for my Packer home...I ask you be BANNED FOREVER mraynrand.....and all your memberships (see conditions I propose above RE: Cleft Crusty).....I ask this after serious consideration and way too much patience....and I ask this justice from Packerrats without any regrets,

woodbuck27.....my name is Ed.

Harlan Huckleby
02-13-2016, 01:11 PM
I'd be lost with out my magnifying glass .....and ....a flashlight.

I'm in favor of any accoutrement that enhances lovemaking. Old romeos like Woody and me are ready when the moment strikes. We're staying in the game.

ps: sounds like Patler could have used that magnifying glass.

HowardRoark
02-13-2016, 03:16 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qwmUZ5sleIQ/U_1lB6uvzsI/AAAAAAAAdpk/fFomK-Q3Bw4/s1600/tumblr_mreazzkoHe1ssioeeo1_500.gif.

HowardRoark
02-13-2016, 03:33 PM
I demand that Woodward be banned except for during the curling season. You're attention to this matter is appreciated. Your the best :glug:

mraynrand
02-13-2016, 07:36 PM
Even Cliff Crust need to be given a ban.

I agree! Time for Cliff Crust to go!

gO PaCK!

woodbuck27
02-15-2016, 05:41 PM
I'm in favor of any accoutrement that enhances lovemaking. Old romeos like Woody and me are ready when the moment strikes. We're staying in the game.

ps: sounds like Patler could have used that magnifying glass.

Just my thoughts Huck.

hoosier
02-15-2016, 07:52 PM

Thanks.

With the state of this website I believe you have encountered the truth in the idea that the Internet is forever. Good news is, it is buried in the non-public fundament of the site.

Harlan Huckleby
02-15-2016, 08:01 PM
fundament.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2221189782/beavis_butthead.jpg

Deputy Nutz
02-16-2016, 10:11 AM
Why can't Skinbasket and I be the same person? How come you never thought of that?