PDA

View Full Version : Off-Season Fannish Speculation - Tight End

Fritz
02-22-2016, 07:07 AM
Recently, it came out that Eric Ebron of the Lions once again made himself look bad off the field - something about tweeting some defiant stuff about being hated, then coming out with a new T-shirt line of his own - kinda puffed up, but still stuff Detroiters didn't like, given that his second season was not exactly a coming-out party.

So, since it's the offseason and it's slow, let's speculate. Would the Lions be at all interested, with the new GM and all, in dumping this guy? He's been a disappointment, a minor locker-room distraction, some dropped balls. Would the new GM value a new pick instead of someone else's underperforming first-rounder? And if so, what would they want?

Would you give up the Packers' third round pick for Eric Ebron?

Deputy Nutz
02-22-2016, 08:26 AM
No, I wouldn't give up a third round pick for him, but I wouldn't throw a tv through the window if it happened.

mraynrand
02-22-2016, 08:32 AM
No, I wouldn't give up a third round pick for him, but I wouldn't throw a tv through the window if it happened.

What's a "TV?"

Deputy Nutz
02-22-2016, 10:41 AM
It shows moving pictures. It's great.

pbmax
02-22-2016, 01:21 PM

Isn't that a Watch?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/StLouisKid/dt2wwtv.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/StLouisKid/media/dt2wwtv.jpg.html)

run pMc
02-22-2016, 08:22 PM
They won't give up on a top 10 pick like Ebron after 2 seasons unless he kidnaps children and drives around Detroit in a foreign car. Still, if by some weird chance they traded within the division to GB for a R3, I wouldn't be upset. He's athletic and would be an interesting change of pace from DickRod. He's kind of Finleyesque (Finleyish?)...perhaps almost Singletary-era Vernon Davis.

I'm not sure Matt Millen would trade Ebron after 2 seasons.

mraynrand
02-22-2016, 10:46 PM

Does it show any other Rush albums?

Carolina_Packer
02-23-2016, 05:25 AM
Does it show any other Rush albums?

Hold Your Fire! This is not some Fly By Night idea. It could even become a Permanent Wave, or last until 2112.