PDA

View Full Version : Searches "How can I move to Canada" - Google - spiked 350% in the past four hours SuperTues.

woodbuck27
03-02-2016, 08:11 PM
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/supertuesday-searches-move-canada-spike-090600029.html

#SuperTuesday: Searches for 'How can I move to Canada?' spike

CBC ... March 2, 2016

"The number of Google searches for “how can I move to Canada” increased dramatically on Super Tuesday, as Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump scored big wins in the race to the White House.

Simon Rogers, a data editor at Google, reported the observation on Twitter Tuesday night."

Simon Rogers ‎‎@smfrogers

"Searches for "How can I move to Canada" on Google have spiked +350% in the past four hours #SuperTuesday.."

12:13 AM - 2 Mar 2016

Deputy Nutz
03-03-2016, 10:18 AM
You can have all the fucks that what to abandon their country

Freak Out
03-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Good riddance. I love Canada and could live there but really.....bunch of cowards bailing on the USA.

Harlan Huckleby
03-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Good riddance. I love Canada and could live there but really.....bunch of cowards bailing on the USA.

I'm for a Alaska - Lower 48 pincer movement to conquer Canada. They have incredible fishing and hydroponic marijuana infrastructure. The population is docile and jolly. Lets do this.

HowardRoark
03-03-2016, 03:04 PM
The population is docile and jolly.

Is woodman an outlier?

Freak Out
03-03-2016, 04:33 PM
I'm for a Alaska - Lower 48 pincer movement to conquer Canada. They have incredible fishing and hydroponic marijuana infrastructure. The population is docile and jolly. Lets do this.

I sure Trump would approve of our annexation of Canada. :)

Joemailman
03-03-2016, 04:54 PM
Cape Breton Island putting out the welcome mat. http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/world/trump-cape-breton-amanpour/

HowardRoark
03-03-2016, 04:58 PM
Do they throat punch there?

woodbuck27
03-03-2016, 08:34 PM
Do they throat punch there?

If you get out of line your head might end up 'on a stick as a conversation piece' at a Sat. night BarBQ. Sometimes the Captain Morgans RUM flows a little too freely.

woodbuck27
03-03-2016, 09:08 PM
You can have all the fucks that what to abandon their country

It look s like our Prime Minister is setting in place a contingency Plan to prevent not every citizen of the Great US of A getting across our border. He's left this up to the very capable hands and engineering skills of Red Green. ...as a first measure of prudence.

Mr. Red Green will be in charge of installing a seven (7)n foot high snow fence along the entire Canadian Border and Good News Quebec is on board. The Quebec Premiere says "Colis de Tabarnak" to the Cross Canada Pipeline Project without specific and new provisions but the snow fence se bon.

Now this Quebecois disagrees with passion and doesn't like Americans. He'll organize a posse and pursue everyone that immigrates via a Quebec border point. Here's Maurice Luc Bergeron demonstrating and pretending his shovel is an American.

A WARNING some of this video may be alarming for sensitive viewers like SkinBasket. Buyer BEWARE !!!!!! :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3wO63ewDJE

I understand the reception Americans may expect at the Border of New Brunswick is much more harsh. Something about sharpening tools and knives and hatchets. Dear Me !!!

While 'New York North' Torontonian Real Estate People ....are drooling at a new opportunity for enhanced sales and lining their pockets with money. "Their comment " Americans will be surprized that we all don't live in Igloos.

The reaction of Canadians in the Western Provinces mirrors that of the average Maritimer:

The most abused words I understand in any sentence on this rumour. Fuck Em ! I think that's a tad harsh, just not nice and I'm disappointed. Damn we're opening our arms to accept thousands of Syrian Refugees. Isay allow some Americans. Heck ! There might be some good Black Folk among them... not that the musical talent isn't already awesome in Canada. I'll add this....NO RAPPERS WILL BE ALLOWED ! That's the chorus ringing out in Town Hall Meeting across this Great Nation.

I'll stay with this story and the Canadian reaction is it develops in the news.

Please DON"T be alarmed.

I know how much most of you really desire a real chance to catch fish and hunt Big Game and not have to carry such back across your border before the stink.

wootah
03-04-2016, 02:05 AM
Does this mean that they need STRONGER leadership and start building a YUUUUGE wall to keep these immigrants out?

Deputy Nutz
03-04-2016, 09:00 AM
If you get out of line your head might end up 'on a stick as a conversation piece' at a Sat. night BarBQ. Sometimes the Captain Morgans RUM flows a little too freely.

Is that a threat?

woodbuck27
03-04-2016, 12:36 PM
Is that a threat?

Ohh Jeessshh ! :whaa:

No Deputy ! Please ... I expect more from you. I'm after all a compassionate and caring member friend here.

A fellow such as yourself and based in some acceptable appreciation as we share the training and experience of being educators'; would be of a gentle nature and skilled in all the manners of conduct whereby you get along well with all people and thus 'a gentleman. If you spent time with Maritimers you would be accepted. I'm pretty sure you would value time there and hope to return as we are so friendly but to a point. You never screw with us on our territory. I find some Americans are all boast until face to face with those they condemn. Now all that is just based in common sense.

GOD gave you a brain so use it as God planned you should. Otherwise your missing out or useless to HIM

Deputy this is a 'for sure' if SkinBasket is as he desires to come off being here @ Packerrats.

Your friend THE .....SkinBasket ( a rather unique and therefore unbelievable character on the Internet). Yet in case my analysis is far off base and he's just as he presents himself here:

Then based in his prejudices and general conduct will NOT fare as well as you might; unless you were there to cover his back ass foul brained general lack of decency and manners. In other words I wouldn't travel to Canada little more the more challenging environs of the Maritime Provinces or Newfoundland with SkinBasket as your dark companion.

Just simply some caring and should be accorded as valuable information on how anyone should be advised to behave when amongst Maritimers; who by the way are some of the finest folk on our treacherous planet.g

Deputy Nutz
03-04-2016, 02:58 PM
I mean, if it was a threat it was pretty cool threat.

Deputy Nutz
03-04-2016, 03:01 PM
Ohh Jeessshh ! :whaa:

No Deputy ! Please ... I expect more from you. I'm after all a compassionate and caring member friend here.

Then based in his prejudices and general conduct will NOT fare as well as you might; unless you were there to cover his back ass foul brained general lack of decency and manners. In other words I wouldn't travel to Canada little more the more challenging environs of the Maritime Provinces or Newfoundland with SkinBasket as your dark companion.

Skinbasket knows how to behave himself in public far better than I do. But I would have his back in the darkest depths of hell, because that is true friendship and loyalty, although I do not expect it back from him.

woodbuck27
03-04-2016, 06:08 PM
Skinbasket knows how to behave himself in public far better than I do. But I would have his back in the darkest depths of hell, because that is true friendship and loyalty, although I do not expect it back from him.

Well Deputy there is no lack of potato sacks in the Maritimes.

Just add now ...two not one body preferably head off and quartered. Leave the penis and testacles intact. The Maritimes isn't England back in the time of Henry VIII th. Yup your or excuse me.....what you were..... all stu8ffed into the gunny sack and once out over deep water. Rocks are added and you .....disappear....likely........ forever.

I hate hearing about that shit when it happens. Nice people like yourself Nutz....just not able to handle 'a situation' and well WHAM......your gone !!

Never ...never ever..... drink with an idiot mouth.

Be careful where you stand up for SkinBasket.

Now you might get there and get lucky.

They'll leave you be after taking your penis and nuts....NUTZ.

HowardRoark
03-04-2016, 07:07 PM
Tell your peach fuzzed prime minister to mind his own business. He shoulda just stayed at Whistler

woodbuck27
03-04-2016, 09:04 PM
Cape Breton Island putting out the welcome mat. http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/world/trump-cape-breton-amanpour/

F TRUMP succeeds as President

I'm positive Americans will move once approved.

RE: Cape Breton Island. This a nice place but it would be best if an America Immigrant to that locale be retired. He/she might do well if the person had a real flair for being self employed. There are opportunities there but the Canadian Government knows 'of course' where you should decide to live based o skills and needs in Anada.

woodbuck27
03-04-2016, 09:11 PM
Tell your peach fuzzed prime minister to mind his own business. He shoulda just stayed at Whistler

My God man your like pork and beans every night for supper.

This has little to do with our Prime Minister the newly elected Justin Trudeau.

He's like most of us Simply amused that your electorate would actually go with TRUMP for President..

HowardRoark
03-04-2016, 09:42 PM
My God man your like pork and beans every night for supper.

This has little to do with our Prime Minister the newly elected Justin Trudeau.

He's like most of us Simply amused that your electorate would actually go with TRUMP for President..

I'm referring to his comments he made yesterday about Americans. Go read a paper.

And....he was snowboarding at Whistler last week. We're happy for him.

Deputy Nutz
03-07-2016, 08:10 AM
Well Deputy there is no lack of potato sacks in the Maritimes.

Just add now ...two not one body preferably head off and quartered. Leave the penis and testacles intact. The Maritimes isn't England back in the time of Henry VIII th. Yup your or excuse me.....what you were..... all stu8ffed into the gunny sack and once out over deep water. Rocks are added and you .....disappear....likely........ forever.

I hate hearing about that shit when it happens. Nice people like yourself Nutz....just not able to handle 'a situation' and well WHAM......your gone !!

Never ...never ever..... drink with an idiot mouth.

Be careful where you stand up for SkinBasket.

Now you might get there and get lucky.

They'll leave you be after taking your penis and nuts....NUTZ.

Your'e fucking goofy

SkinBasket
03-07-2016, 08:20 AM

For fuck's sake, just tell me the next time you're going to threaten an old man, and I'll come with you. Neither of you could move very fast at the time, so I think my position a the bar was plenty close enough to intervene in the unlikely event he caught you with a ninja throat punch.

woodbuck27
03-08-2016, 12:46 AM
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/twitter-users-sound-off-with-1380758780133430.html

Twitter users sound off with #WhyICouldNeverBeCanadian

The Daily Buzz March 7, 2016

woodbuck27
03-08-2016, 12:58 AM
For fuck's sake, just tell me the next time you're going to threaten an old man, and I'll come with you. Neither of you could move very fast at the time, so I think my position a the bar was plenty close enough to intervene in the unlikely event he caught you with a ninja throat punch.

Where in 'Blue Blazes' are you going with that?

Move fast hahahaa. If it was ever to real and it isn't ever going to be.

Well ............SkinBasket you don't have the comprehension skills to understand what's in my head and therefore I won't entertain your 'trouble maker' ways.

Do you have anything to offer here that might allude to you having some semblance of decency?

Try to relax......SkinBasket... maybe this will help. Try to hum a Mantra and meditate. Relieve some of that stressful anger you have pent up inside of you.

Jeeeesssshh ! :huh:

Deputy Nutz
03-10-2016, 11:41 AM
Your comprehension skills are a bit off.

Not everything is about you Woody

woodbuck27
03-11-2016, 07:17 PM
Your comprehension skills are a bit off.

Not everything is about you Woody

He's directing that to you but indirectly it's based on observation of a post and me.

Right Teacher !?

Deputy Nutz
03-14-2016, 07:27 AM
Wrong!

woodbuck27
03-14-2016, 10:13 PM
Wrong!

woodbuck27
03-16-2016, 07:45 PM
Canada is named as the sixth Happiest Country in the World to Live In.

The top 10 this year were Denmark, Switzerland, Iceland, Norway, Finland, Canada , Netherlands, New Zealand, Australia, and Sweden. Denmark was in third place last year, behind Switzerland and Iceland.

The United States came in at 13, the United Kingdom at 23, France at 32, and Italy at 50.

"There is a very strong message for my country, the United States, which is very rich, has gotten a lot richer over the last 50 years, but has gotten no happier," said Professor Jeffrey Sachs, head of the SDSN and special advisor to U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon.

Comment woodbuck27:

Well no wonder I feel so happy. :-)

woodbuck27
03-16-2016, 09:00 PM
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/statistics-canada-says-countrys-population-now-tops-36-142119641.html

Statistics Canada says the country's population now tops 36 million people

The Canadian Press ...The Canadian Press

March 16, 2016

OTTAWA - Statistics Canada says the country's population topped 36 million this year for the first time.

The agency estimated Canada's population at 36,048,500 on Jan. 1, up 62,800 from on Oct. 1, 2015.

Population growth slowed slightly to 0.95 per cent in 2015 compared with 1.04 per cent in 2014.

Deputy Nutz
03-17-2016, 07:41 AM
36 million people with all that frick'n land you better be happy.

woodbuck27
03-18-2016, 12:20 AM
36 million people with all that frick'n land you better be happy.

I'm some HAPPY with the little piece of it that I own in New Brunswick...it's a paradise....and that's the TRUTH.

Deputy I saw one of the biggest BUCKs in the fist south field at the rear of the homestead I've ever seen late last summer.

It had 'Boone and Crockett' written all over it.

woodbuck27
03-19-2016, 02:27 PM
http://globalnews.ca/news/2567571/sophie-gregoire-trudeau-invites-americans-to-canada-with-open-arms/

Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau invites Americans to Canada with ‘open arms’

By Adam Frisk ... Breaking News/Web Culture Reporter Global News

" ...When speaking about U.S. Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump, the “American obsession” as the news anchor put it, Grégoire-Trudeau declined to comment but said “we must foster relationships that really promote openness and acceptance.”

“Even in Canada we had lots of polarity, politically,” Grégoire-Trudeau said. “I can’t wait to see how the American people will come together and decide what’s best for the common good.”

READ MORE: Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau sings at Martin Luther King Day celebration

Couric pointed out that following Trump’s win on Super Tuesday, online searches of “how to move to Canada” spiked in the United States.

“So you’re not going to tell me it’s because my husband was elected,” Grégoire-Trudeau said with a laugh.

“I’m here with open arms, come on over,” Grégoire-Trudeau joking said, inviting Americans to make the move. ..."

woodbuck27
03-19-2016, 07:42 PM
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hprofile-xpl1/v/t1.0-1/c1.0.160.160/p160x160/11009145_870280889716071_7721947607670730004_n.jpg ?oh=e9bd096fb7dfa9ecd2ad6a2d10ba5ab3&oe=57893A62

A Canadian Jock Strap...

because were passionate about Canada.