PDA

View Full Version : Luckiest Guy on the Packers

CaliforniaCheez
09-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Tory Humphrey has to feel relieved and does Vonta Leach.

How many thought Culver would make the team at draft time with Collins, Roman, Underwood, and Manuel ahead of him??

Hunter an unsigned rookie free agent by working hard made it. Some would argue luck was not part of it but his effort.

With little game time I still think Humphrey is the luckiest and even if he does not make through next week at least he made it to 51 and not 52 or 53.

Fritz
09-03-2006, 03:00 PM
I need to see pics of every player's wives or girlsfriends and read about their intelligence and abilities before I can properly evaluate which player is in fact the luckiest.

packrulz
09-03-2006, 07:24 PM
Tory Humphrey has to feel relieved and does Vonta Leach.

How many thought Culver would make the team at draft time with Collins, Roman, Underwood, and Manuel ahead of him??

Hunter an unsigned rookie free agent by working hard made it. Some would argue luck was not part of it but his effort.

With little game time I still think Humphrey is the luckiest and even if he does not make through next week at least he made it to 51 and not 52 or 53.

I'm pretty sure Humphrey was in NFLE so TT couldn't put him on the practice squad, if he cut him, he would've been taken. Plus, he got to stash Zac Alcorn on the PS. David Martin will probably get hurt the 1st game anyway.

FavreChild
09-03-2006, 09:46 PM
David Martin will probably get hurt the 1st game anyway.

That's right - warm up the hot tub.

I suppose we have a lot of underdog stories to watch on this team. We have to think of it in those terms, don't we?

FavreChild
09-03-2006, 09:47 PM
I need to see pics of every player's wives or girlsfriends and read about their intelligence and abilities before I can properly evaluate which player is in fact the luckiest.

In other words, the gal makes the guy. So true, my friend....so true.

HarveyWallbangers
09-03-2006, 09:53 PM
Without a doubt, Junius Coston has to be the luckiest guy on the team. Along with being hot, I hear his wife is a very nice and humble woman.

chewy-bacca
09-03-2006, 10:23 PM
David Martin will probably get hurt the 1st game anyway.

That's right - warm up the hot tub.

I suppose we have a lot of underdog stories to watch on this team. We have to think of it in those terms, don't we?

he is the luckiest bar none. I dont know how he stays under the radar. :?

the_idle_threat
09-04-2006, 12:51 AM
Without a doubt, Junius Coston has to be the luckiest guy on the team. Along with being hot, I hear his wife is a very nice and humble woman.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You beat me to it, Harv!

woodbuck27
09-04-2006, 01:40 AM

Yes Mrs. Coston is a lovely Lady. . . yet rather reserved in her pride of Junius.

I understand Mrs. Coston has been approached by BELL, for a commercial, as someone that appreciates FREE Minutes from her Cell phone service provider.

A prominant member at PACKERATS, has a whack of autographs from Mrs. Coston, that he plans to auction on E-Bay.

:mrgreen: