PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Packers are "set to sign" free agent TE Jared Cook.

packers11
03-28-2016, 08:23 AM
per rotoworld...

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Packers are "set to sign" free agent TE Jared Cook.

USA Today's Tom Pelissero reports the deal has been done since last week. Cook will take his
physical and sign the contract Monday. Coach Mike McCarthy spoke at the Owners Meetings about the need for a "big man" to run down the middle of the field in the passing game. Cook has both the size and athletic ability to be that player for the Packers, but he has never been able to take advantage of his physical gifts on a consistent basis. He has also never played with Aaron Rodgers. Cook will be an interesting late-round name in drafts this summer.

Striker
03-28-2016, 08:37 AM
Well, we'll see if AR cures what ails him. Mainly his inconsistent hands.

...though Finley had that issue too at times.

ThunderDan
03-28-2016, 08:39 AM
This thread must be wrong. TT doesn't sign players like this. RonWolfGOAT told me so.

smuggler
03-28-2016, 09:06 AM
In order for balance to be restored in the universe, one of our players will soon die. The Packers were never meant to sign free agents...

smuggler
03-28-2016, 09:06 AM
THEY WERE WARNED!!

pbmax
03-28-2016, 09:28 AM
Clearly this means Ted has been kidnapped and replaced by a replicant. Someone get a Voight-Kampff machine over to Lombardi Avenue.

Though it is an even-numbered year ...

Bretsky should be back the right-side up turtle avatar.

pbmax
03-28-2016, 09:32 AM
Still not a UFA!

SOUND?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
For Jared Cook & #Packers, it's a 1-year deal worth $3.6M, source said. Hope is, as with FAs this time of year, to kill it & sign long-term

RENTAL!

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 8m8 minutes ago
#Packers offered Jared Cook a 2-year deal. They settled on a 1-year pact that maxes out at $3.65 million with incentives, source said.

SELF CONFIDENT!

mraynrand
03-28-2016, 09:47 AM
Clearly this means Ted has been kidnapped and replaced by a replicant. Someone get a Voight-Kampff machine over to Lombardi Avenue.

Why bother? He only has a year or two left. His inception date was 2014 after all (Peppers signing).

RonWolfGoat: What's it like to live in fear?

Fritz
03-28-2016, 10:14 AM
In order for balance to be restored in the universe, one of our players will soon die. The Packers were never meant to sign free agents...

This does not count as a "real" free agent signing, as Cook was cut...

C'mon, you know the drill by now.

I do hope this guy can help. Maybe now MM can keep that TE screen in the arsenal, if this guy has any shake and bake at all, or can at least get past that first 190 lb defensive back...

I wonder how fast he is.

Since the draft looked awful for a middle-of-the-field-stretching tight end, this looks like a good signing particularly this year.

pbmax
03-28-2016, 10:23 AM
Why bother? He only has a year or two left. His inception date was 2014 after all (Peppers signing).

RonWolfGoat: What's it like to live in fear?

What if he is the Sean Young model Rachael?

Mark Murphy: I didn't know how long we had together... Who does?

Pugger
03-28-2016, 10:30 AM
This is pretty good. We get an athletic TE on a one year prove it deal. If he gets his act together and plays anywhere near his potential he could be the missing link this offense hasn't had since Finley. If he doesn't he's gone in 2017.

Teamcheez1
03-28-2016, 10:46 AM
This is pretty good. We get an athletic TE on a one year prove it deal. If he gets his act together and plays anywhere near his potential he could be the missing link this offense hasn't had since Finley. If he doesn't he's gone in 2017.

I would say this also pretty much guarantees that Quarless is not coming back. We use his remaining salary towards Cook

pbmax
03-28-2016, 10:52 AM
Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 28m28 minutes ago
Apparently he talked to Rodgers late last week. Cook’s goal was to land with best team and QB. Mission accomplished.

If he really was a leader, he would have talked KC into taking the Packers pick for Tony Gonzalez.

Fritz
03-28-2016, 10:53 AM
I would say so. Now, between the rookie pool and the injury-replacement pool, that's about it for signings. Plus, they might want to carry some over now in case they want to sign some of their many free agents-to-be next offseason.

George Cumby
03-28-2016, 10:57 AM
So I'm confused, does this count as a Free Agent signing or not?

Pugger
03-28-2016, 10:59 AM
Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 28m28 minutes ago
Apparently he talked to Rodgers late last week. Cook’s goal was to land with best team and QB. Mission accomplished.

If he really was a leader, he would have talked KC into taking the Packers pick for Tony Gonzalez.

Aaron could talk that GM from KC trade Tony to us? :lol:

pbmax
03-28-2016, 11:03 AM
Freebie from gnb.Scout.com

Playing with Rodgers was the major reason why Cook chose the Packers after receiving strong interest from several teams — with the Bears, Panthers and Texans among the suitors. With the deal in place last week, Cook struck up a phone conversation with his new quarterback.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/packers/story/1655740-packers-sign-big-play-tight-end-cook

pbmax
03-28-2016, 11:05 AM
JSO: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/373716471.html

With Rodgers and Cook likely to fill the top two spots on the depth chart, the Packers are likely to move on from tight end Andrew Quarless, an unrestricted free agent. At 27 years old Quarless is younger than Cook, who turns 29 in April, but he is coming off the least productive year of his career.

Quarless spent the majority of the season on injured reserve/designated to return and appeared in only five games for the Packers. The former fifth-round draft pick of the Packers caught four passes for 31 yards and did not reach the end zone.

If Quarless does not return, the Packers still enter the spring with five tight ends on the roster. Behind Rodgers and Cook will be former sixth-round pick Kennard Backman, Justin Perillo and Mitchell Henry.

mraynrand
03-28-2016, 11:10 AM
What if he is the Sean Young model Rachael?

Mark Murphy: I didn't know how long we had together... Who does?

TT is not sexy. At least not sexy picks and FAs. And he looks a lot more like Rutger Hauer.

mraynrand
03-28-2016, 11:12 AM
With the deal in place last week, Cook struck up a phone conversation with his new quarterback.

top questions:

1) Will you throw to me when covered?
2) Will you throw to me in the flat only when I can be immediately tackled?
3) How erratic do you expect to be this year?
4) Why don't you get along well with Stubby*

*Cook will actually say 'Stubby'

Carolina_Packer
03-28-2016, 11:14 AM

Depends on who is regarding that question!

To TT, it's the best kind. The player was cut and cleared waivers and will likely not cause him to lose any compensatory pick in next year's draft.

To the Packer fans who want to complement draft and develop with a reasonable signing, this checks that box.

To the fans who agree with the way Ron Wolf and Mike Sherman used to use free agency, it may not do it for them.

It counts for me.

George Cumby
03-28-2016, 11:19 AM
top questions:

1) Will you throw to me when covered?
2) Will you throw to me in the flat only when I can be immediately tackled?
3) How erratic do you expect to be this year?
4) Why don't you get along well with Stubby*

*Cook will actually say 'Stubby'

5). Do we have 'chemistry'?

Fritz
03-28-2016, 11:23 AM
6) Will you throw high so I have to lay out to make the catch just before a 6'-0" 220 lb safety smashes into my ribs?

Cheesehead Craig
03-28-2016, 11:28 AM
7) Are you (Rodgers) in decline and thus will negatively affect my client's stats and further contract negotiating power?

MadScientist
03-28-2016, 11:34 AM
Cook: Can you make me rich?
Rodgers: Can you get open and catch the damn ball?

MadScientist
03-28-2016, 11:36 AM

Street free agent has the words "free agent" in it, so it counts. Peppers was also in that category, so street free agent does not equal garbage.

Patler
03-28-2016, 12:27 PM

Street free agent has the words "free agent" in it, so it counts. Peppers was also in that category, so street free agent does not equal garbage.

I think it counts for every GM except TT. Even some of the local writers have been trying to make a distinction between "unrestricted free agents" and "street free agents". The truth of the matter is that a street free agent is also unrestricted, even more so since he can sign from the day he is released. To those who think it is awful that TT seems to focus on those whose signing won't jeopardize compensatory pick awards, I would ask this; isn't that another "cost" involved in free agent signings? Why shouldn't a GM take that into consideration?

SMBASS
03-28-2016, 01:06 PM
Four NFC teams competed for Jared Cook's services since the beginning of the tampering period: The #Falcons, #Panthers, #Bears and #Packers.
— Rand Getlin (@Rand_Getlin) March 28, 2016

Lol...I knew the damn Bears would get in on this somehow after they traded Bennett to the Pats. Thank goodness Cook decided to play with a real QB instead.

Base value of Jared Cook's deal with #Packers is 1 year, $2.75 million. The other $900K available in incentives for catches, TDs, Pro Bowl.
— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) March 28, 2016

Cook's one-year, $2.75M contract includes $1.425M base, $825K signing bonus, $475K roster and $25K workout bonuses. Another $900K incentives
— Weston Hodkiewicz (@WesHod) March 28, 2016

I really like this deal for a number of reasons even though it could possibly end up being a 1 year rental. It appears as though Cook should be highly motivated since he opted for the 1 year, "Show Me" contract instead of accepting the Packer's original 2 year offer. He knows with A.R. throwing to him and the Packers potential on offense he could end up having a big year and getting a better contract next year. Maybe it will turn into a re-signing by the Pack if all parties are happy with the outcome at the end of the year.

With the return of Jordy and Monty, Abby and Janis having an additional year in the system, Eddie getting back in shape and hopefully returning to his old form and the addition of Cook, this offense has the potential to be excellent again if the line can stay healthy and we can figure out how to keep A.R. on his feet and not continuously running for his life.

I also like how this should allow Ted to concentrate on drafting for both lines and not have to think about reaching for a player in a very slim TE draft.

pbmax
03-28-2016, 01:30 PM
I think it counts for every GM except TT. Even some of the local writers have been trying to make a distinction between "unrestricted free agents" and "street free agents". The truth of the matter is that a street free agent is also unrestricted, even more so since he can sign from the day he is released. To those who think it is awful that TT seems to focus on those whose signing won't jeopardize compensatory pick awards, I would ask this; isn't that another "cost" involved in free agent signings? Why shouldn't a GM take that into consideration?

But they really love their TT doesn't sign FAs narrative. So it has to be adjusted occasionally to facts on the ground.

pbmax
03-28-2016, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE=SMBASS;879834]Four NFC teams competed for Jared Cook's services since the beginning of the tampering period: The #Falcons, #Panthers, #Bears and #Packers.
[quote]

I immediately distrust this guy as it was legal to talk to Cook once he cleared waivers.

SMBASS
03-28-2016, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=SMBASS;879834]Four NFC teams competed for Jared Cook's services since the beginning of the tampering period: The #Falcons, #Panthers, #Bears and #Packers.
[quote]

I immediately distrust this guy as it was legal to talk to Cook once he cleared waivers.

You may be right pb but I wouldn't doubt if the Bears at least inquired about Cook after they traded Bennett away. In the original thread about Cook I had made a tongue in cheek remark about the Bears signing him after he left his visit with GB without a contract. I was commenting that the Bears would probably sign Cook just to give me yet another reason to hate them even more!

yetisnowman
03-28-2016, 01:52 PM
Low risk high reward signing. No brainer. Glad TT got it done.

Patler
03-28-2016, 01:56 PM
Cook vs. Finley comparisons from their predraft workouts:

Size - almost identical, Cook is 1/4" taller & 3 lbs. heavier.
Arms & hands - couldn't find info on Finley, but Cook has long arms at 35 3/4" and large hands at 10 1/2"
Age - again, almost identical. Cook is two weeks younger.

40 yard sprint - Cook, significantly faster, 4.5 seconds to 4.82. (better at 10 & 20 yard splits, too) In fairness, Finley reportedly had run in the 4.65 range other times.
Vertical jump - Cook, by a lot, 41 inches to 27.5 in.
Broad jump - Cook, by a bit, 10'3" to 9'9".
Bench press reps - Cook, 23 to 20.

20 yard shuttle - Finley by 4.38 to 4.56
3 cone drill - Finley by 7.15 to 7.25

Wonderlic - Cook is no dummy, with a reported score of 25. Couldn't find anything on Finley's score.

So, there you have it!

Patler
03-28-2016, 02:04 PM
Four NFC teams competed for Jared Cook's services since the beginning of the tampering period: The #Falcons, #Panthers, #Bears and #Packers.

Actually, Cook didn't even have to clear waivers. Vested veterans who are released after Feb. 1 and before the next trade deadline are not subject to waivers, and are immediately free to sign with anyone.

Smidgeon
03-28-2016, 03:22 PM
Cook vs. Finley comparisons from their predraft workouts:

Size - almost identical, Cook is 1/4" taller & 3 lbs. heavier.
Arms & hands - couldn't find info on Finley, but Cook has long arms at 35 3/4" and large hands at 10 1/2"
Age - again, almost identical. Cook is two weeks younger.

40 yard sprint - Cook, significantly faster, 4.5 seconds to 4.82. (better at 10 & 20 yard splits, too) In fairness, Finley reportedly had run in the 4.65 range other times.
Vertical jump - Cook, by a lot, 41 inches to 27.5 in.
Broad jump - Cook, by a bit, 10'3" to 9'9".
Bench press reps - Cook, 23 to 20.

20 yard shuttle - Finley by 4.38 to 4.56
3 cone drill - Finley by 7.15 to 7.25

Wonderlic - Cook is no dummy, with a reported score of 25. Couldn't find anything on Finley's score.

So, there you have it!

I have always found Finley's workout numbers fascinating, because he seemed to play far beyond what his pure athletic numbers suggested.

Well, I guess in 2009 (has it been that long already) and 2010 before he got injured, one could make the argument that his athletic skill was body control while making a catch. And I guess there's no measurement for that at the combine or any workout.

mraynrand
03-28-2016, 03:38 PM
I want to see how Cook handles the Muskie Queen before I pass judgment. However, Cook looks easily more valuable than Scott Wells. :)

Joemailman
03-28-2016, 03:39 PM
I have always found Finley's workout numbers fascinating, because he seemed to play far beyond what his pure athletic numbers suggested.

Well, I guess in 2009 (has it been that long already) and 2010 before he got injured, one could make the argument that his athletic skill was body control while making a catch. And I guess there's no measurement for that at the combine or any workout.

I think that was exactly it. Many of his big plays were due to his ability to make a catch and stay on his feet despite being off balance or taking a hit while making a catch. He gained a lot pf post-contact yards. Hopefully Cook can provide some of that, because Dickrod sure hasn't so far.

woodbuck27
03-28-2016, 03:41 PM
This does not count as a "real" free agent signing, as Cook was cut...

C'mon, you know the drill by now.

I do hope this guy can help. Maybe now MM can keep that TE screen in the arsenal, if this guy has any shake and bake at all, or can at least get past that first 190 lb defensive back...

I wonder how fast he is.

Since the draft looked awful for a middle-of-the-field-stretching tight end, this looks like a good signing particularly this year.

Jared Cook Jr. is a tight end for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Tennessee Titans in the third round of the 2009 NFL Draft. He played college football at South Carolina.

TE Jared Cook

Born: April 7, 1987 (age 28), Birmingham, Alabama, United States

Height: 6' - 5 " ... 254 lbs

40 yard dash time: 4.49 seconds (when he was entering his draft (2009) and weighed 146 lbs.

Education: North Gwinnett High School, University of South Carolina

Patler
03-28-2016, 03:48 PM
40 yard dash time: 4.49 seconds (when he was entering his draft (2009) and weighed 146 lbs.

Dang, he was skinny! Good thing he put on 108 pounds!
(Just teasing Woodbuck. I make plenty of typos, too.:-))

woodbuck27
03-28-2016, 03:51 PM
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
For Jared Cook & #Packers, it's a 1-year deal worth $3.6M, source said. Hope is, as with FAs this time of year, to kill it & sign long-term

RENTAL!

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 8m8 minutes ago
#Packers offered Jared Cook a 2-year deal. They settled on a 1-year pact that maxes out at $3.65 million with incentives, source said.

SELF CONFIDENT!

RE:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
For Jared Cook & #Packers, it's *** a 1-year deal worth $3.6M, source said. Hope is, as with FAs this time of year, to kill it & sign long-term

*** http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5165/jared-cook

This report from Rotoworld informs us that he signed for 1 year and Packers signed him to a one-year, $2.75 million contract.

Another $900,000 is available via incentives.

MadScientist
03-28-2016, 04:03 PM
Let's hope he earns every penny of the incentives.

beveaux1
03-28-2016, 04:12 PM
Low risk high reward signing. No brainer. Glad TT got it done.

Agree. Although it could use up to 3.75 million in cap space to sign next year's Packer free agents. Better option than a high draft pick when we have other, greater needs.

pbmax
03-28-2016, 04:20 PM
http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/03/28/green-bay-packers-aaron-rodgers-jared-cook

What can he do in Green Bay's offense? Cook isn't a burner, and he's probably not going to threaten free safeties down the deep seam, but he's definitely a quarterback's friend on slants, comebacks, and curl/flat routes—the kinds of quick, first-read routes that were missing from the Packers' game plans last season. And when you watch Cook's 2015 tape, it's very much a product of quarterback inefficiency and inaccuracy—countless poorly thrown passes from Nick Foles and Case Keenum, usually under pressure, and Cook simply couldn't recover in time to passes thrown at the wrong shoulder against his leverage, or five feet over his head, or five yards past where he was. His 2015 stats—39 catches on 75 targets for 481 yards and no touchdowns—are far more reflective of St. Louis' 2015 quarterback disaster than Cook losing any of his game at age 28.

Striker
03-28-2016, 04:21 PM
Aaron Nagler ‏@AaronNagler 40m40 minutes ago
Cook & GB agreed to terms last Thur. No one had Peppers until it was announced. Ted has that place as leak-proof as an NFL building can be.

Smidgeon
03-28-2016, 04:24 PM
Aaron Nagler ‏@AaronNagler 40m40 minutes ago
Cook & GB agreed to terms last Thur. No one had Peppers until it was announced. Ted has that place as leak-proof as an NFL building can be.

For some reason, this gives me warm fuzzies.

George Cumby
03-28-2016, 04:47 PM
after carefully reading through all of the above posts and carefully weighing each argument's relative merits and demerits I have concluded that TT doesn't sign free agents.

Fuck that guy.

George Cumby
03-28-2016, 04:47 PM
For some reason, this gives me warm fuzzies.

The CIA could learn a thing or two.......

George Cumby
03-28-2016, 04:48 PM
I'm hoping this pushes DickRod, to try.........harder........

Sorry.

ThunderDan
03-28-2016, 04:55 PM

I think Finley was 20 when he put up those numbers. He was young and came out early to support his family.

Bretsky
03-28-2016, 06:23 PM
I come in here to give TTT ultimate credit for using free agency to shore up an obvious weakness so he doesn't have to use a draft pick on it and find myself confused when all those who so often defend TT for sitting inside his shell during free agency are now taking shots at guys like RonWolfGoat instead of suggesting the possibility that maybe free agency can actually help the Green Bay Packers.

Regardless, Kudos to TT for signing somebody that will help fill a hold ahead of the draft.

Bretsky
03-28-2016, 06:24 PM
I'm hoping this pushes DickRod, to try.........harder........

Sorry.

that sounds bad

I just wast the plodder to keep on plodding to the open areas

SMBASS
03-28-2016, 06:42 PM

I guess after you've become accustomed to watching DickRod. Quarless, and Perillo run from the TE position anyone can look fast in comparison. I think Cook is plenty fast and a lot faster than Farrar is giving him credit for. I'm guessing he's not as fast as the 4.5 40 he ran when he came out of college as Patler posted, but he's still got enough left in the tank to run past a safety stacked in the box or caught peaking into the backfield.

red
03-28-2016, 07:07 PM
I come in here to give TTT ultimate credit for using free agency to shore up an obvious weakness so he doesn't have to use a draft pick on it and find myself confused when all those who so often defend TT for sitting inside his shell during free agency are now taking shots at guys like RonWolfGoat instead of suggesting the possibility that maybe free agency can actually help the Green Bay Packers.

Regardless, Kudos to TT for signing somebody that will help fill a hold ahead of the draft.

Agreed. And agreed

Patler
03-28-2016, 07:45 PM

Well.................he has done this routinely; so why make a big deal out of it? I predicted he would sign at least one significant (more or less) FA this year, because he does every other year or so. I even started a thread about it.\:

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?28562-The-Packers-will-sign-at-least-one-probably-2-free-agents-starters-in-2016

The problem is that the chronic complainers about TT twist everything he does into a criticism.
No credit for drafting AR - AR fell in his lap.
No credit for signing Woodson - there was no competition for Woodson.
No credit for signing Peppers or Guion - they weren't REALLY free agents.
No credit for signing Perry - because that's just TT trying to make his draft picks look good.
Etc., etc., etc.

Signing Cook was simply another example of what TT has done time and time again. He scours the free agent market for bargains, and signs one or two every other year or so. Yet, many will tell us he NEVER uses free agency.

pbmax
03-28-2016, 07:53 PM

RWG had already declared Packer FA a disaster by Day 5.

BZnDallas
03-28-2016, 09:51 PM
I ditto what Patler said. That was a thing of beauty...

Still wouldnt mind seeing Ted draft a project TE in the 4th rd or later too. That Higbee guy maybe? Have a guy ready after Cook leaves.

RonWolfGOAT
03-28-2016, 10:20 PM
Great signing. This is all me and other FA supporters are looking for. Low risk, high reward.

HarveyWallbangers
03-28-2016, 11:16 PM

Still wouldnt mind seeing Ted draft a project TE in the 4th rd or later too. That Higbee guy maybe? Have a guy ready after Cook leaves.

I'm on the Higbee bandwagon. He's my #2 TE. I think he'll be a late riser and will likely go before our pick in round 4.

Carolina_Packer
03-28-2016, 11:42 PM
I'm on the Higbee bandwagon. He's my #2 TE. I think he'll be a late riser and will likely go before our pick in round 4.

I hope you're right, Harv. I think this kid can get open, can run routes, and break some tackles. Why not draft someone like that with one of the 4th picks? He can at least provide competition, and push the other backups to make the roster.

HarveyWallbangers
03-29-2016, 12:55 AM
I hope you're right, Harv. I think this kid can get open, can run routes, and break some tackles. Why not draft someone like that with one of the 4th picks? He can at least provide competition, and push the other backups to make the roster.

I would, but I guess I'm saying that I think he won't be available at the end of the 4th. If he gets healthy and works out, I think he'll be a later riser. I think he'll get some late steam. The tape is impressive. I see a little Travis Kelce in the kid.

Carolina_Packer
03-29-2016, 06:13 AM
I would, but I guess I'm saying that I think he won't be available at the end of the 4th. If he gets healthy and works out, I think he'll be a later riser. I think he'll get some late steam. The tape is impressive. I see a little Travis Kelce in the kid.

Yeah, I really liked what I saw, too. Just because we signed Cook, and he MIGHT be good for the Packers, doesn't mean the team should not go after a guy like Higbee to build for the future, or some other TE that they have graded just as highly. Free agency is for the now, the draft is hopefully for the now, but on stronger teams, it is more for the future.

Pugger
03-29-2016, 07:52 AM

Evidently the 2017 draft class will be light-years better than this one so perhaps signing Cook will allow us to concentrate on other areas of need and go for a TE next spring?

Maxie the Taxi
03-29-2016, 08:11 AM

Still wouldnt mind seeing Ted draft a project TE in the 4th rd or later too. That Higbee guy maybe? Have a guy ready after Cook leaves.That "project TE" guy will be TANNER MCEVOY but he'll be drafted in the 6th or 7th round, not the 4th.:-) [TT is reading my posts here.]

Pugger
03-29-2016, 08:21 AM
That "project TE" guy will be TANNER MCEVOY but he'll be drafted in the 6th or 7th round, not the 4th.:-) [TT is reading my posts here.]

Seeing that Tanner never played TE in Madison I have a feeling he won't be drafted but some team will bring him in as an UDFA.

Joemailman
03-29-2016, 08:32 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/28967/packers-had-interest-in-te-jared-cook-all-along-even-tried-to-trade-for-him

The Packers' interest in Cook dates to last season. They made an attempt to trade for him at the deadline last year but couldn't get a deal done with the St. Louis Rams, who finally cut him after the season.

ThunderDan
03-29-2016, 08:59 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/28967/packers-had-interest-in-te-jared-cook-all-along-even-tried-to-trade-for-him

That must be wrong. We all know that TT doesn't trade for players during the season.

It makes me chuckle to think of all the things people post here. The reality is we don't know 5% of what actually happens at Lombardi Ave.

Maxie the Taxi
03-29-2016, 09:11 AM
Seeing that Tanner never played TE in Madison I have a feeling he won't be drafted but some team will bring him in as an UDFA.I disagree. He's got uncommon size and athletic ability. He's played receiver and QB. He's tough, smart, versatile. Somebody will draft him based on potential. It's been done before.

George Cumby
03-29-2016, 09:20 AM
The reality is we don't know 5% of what actually happens at Lombardi Ave.

You think we know THAT much? I'd guess we know less than 1%.

Patler
03-29-2016, 09:21 AM
If the Packers really did pursue a trade for Cook last year, they must really like him. By a trade, he would have come to them with a very expensive contract.

George Cumby
03-29-2016, 09:23 AM
I disagree. He's got uncommon size and athletic ability. He's played receiver and QB. He's tough, smart, versatile. Somebody will draft him based on potential. It's been done before.

I'm no Badger Homer, but I'd like to see him get picked up. Ted likes them smart, tough and with a passion for the game. I'm afraid Belicheat will get him before us.

George Cumby
03-29-2016, 09:24 AM
If the Packers really did pursue a trade for Cook last year, they must really like him. By a trade, he would have come to them with a very expensive contract.

So Ted got him at a cheaper price. I'd love to play poker with the guy, just to learn.

ThunderDan
03-29-2016, 09:30 AM
I disagree. He's got uncommon size and athletic ability. He's played receiver and QB. He's tough, smart, versatile. Somebody will draft him based on potential. It's been done before.

I don't see Tanner as a TE in the NFL. He has the wrong body type. I would guess he gets invited to a camp as a WR.

texaspackerbacker
03-29-2016, 09:52 AM
I don't see Tanner as a TE in the NFL. He has the wrong body type. I would guess he gets invited to a camp as a WR.

I always thought the Badgers shoulda made him a TE. He's not really fast enough for WR. I bet he ends up being a decent TE in the NFL - maybe a lot like Owen Daniels. I wouldn't mind the Packers getting him with a fairly low round pick.

Maxie the Taxi
03-29-2016, 09:54 AM
I don't see Tanner as a TE in the NFL. He has the wrong body type. I would guess he gets invited to a camp as a WR.Maybe. Either way he'd be a deadly red zone weapon IMO.

pbmax
03-29-2016, 10:22 AM

Are there TE drills at the Combine/Pro Days? Because each time I read about him, he's doing safety and WR drills.

He is very lean for a TE.

KYPack
03-29-2016, 10:38 AM
I was all for signing Cook the day he hit FA. I saw him play vs Cincy last fall. he was impressive, but you could see some of the troubles he was having. Early in the game, Cook ran a quick seam route. Foles hit him right on rhythm and Cook started motoring with the ball. He ran a safety over like he wasn't there and turned a short gainer into a fast 25 yard gain. The Cincy fans were worried, the Bengals have coverage issues at the safety spot. Cook went on the have 4 grabs for 50 some yards.

But he should have had more yards than that. Cook ran a couple digs & was wide open for short yardage. I could see what was coming. Sure enough, they ran a dig and go to Cook & he was wide open. But, the crafty Foles threw the ball to the wrong man and the pass fell incomplete. I kept watching Cook, bc I figured he would go up to Foles and get in his ear about missing him on the route. Nope, he just walked back to his spot on the bench and sat down. Cook also flat out destroyed Vontez Burfict on an angle block. Tori Gurley made the wrong cut on that run and turned a 10 yard gain into a loss of a couple yards.

It took me a bit, but I eventually figured out why Cook was so non-committal after being ignored on the pass play. Earlier in the year, the Rams blew a big lead to the Cowboys in Dallas. They came back and had a shot to win the ball game. In the last minute, Foles hit Cook btw the numbers on a slant in the end zone. Cook dropped the ball and blew the chance for the win. When Cook went to the sideline, a young back-up QB ran up to him to give him some kind of rah-rah encouragement. Cook shoved him hard, almost knocked him on his ass, ya know, "get away from me rookie". All that week, it was a big flap in the St Looey papers about what a jag off Jared Cook is, big money, dropping passes, bad teammate, blah blah. So that's why Cook wasn't going to go up to Foles, he didn't want anymore static.

Now we got this big horse of a TE on a 1 year deal with something to prove. He can drop balls, miss blocks, but screw it, I'll take him.

woodbuck27
03-29-2016, 10:49 AM
Dang, he was skinny! Good thing he put on 108 pounds!
(Just teasing Woodbuck. I make plenty of typos, too.:-))

Missed that one... LOL.

I'm just now recalling how fast I was when I weighed 146 lbs. and what I was doing in my young life. Those ...were...the...days Patler.

Fritz
03-29-2016, 10:51 AM
Hey, if he misses blocks, he fits in perfectly with the rest of the Packer tight ends.

Given the paucity of quality pass-catching TE's in this draft, it's a good signing.

woodbuck27
03-29-2016, 10:52 AM
Agree. Although it could use up to 3.75 million in cap space to sign next year's Packer free agents. Better option than a high draft pick when we have other, greater needs.

I'm hoping that Jared Cook plays 'lights out great' this season.

Of course that will be his plan so he can get that last great contract.

woodbuck27
03-29-2016, 10:55 AM
That's all good.

woodbuck27
03-29-2016, 11:00 AM
That "project TE" guy will be TANNER MCEVOY but he'll be drafted in the 6th or 7th round, not the 4th.:-) [TT is reading my posts here.]

This site rates him NO. 13 out of 117 TE's:

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=127686&draftyear=2016&genpos=FS

A possible late round pick or an UFA.

Patler
03-29-2016, 12:11 PM
The cautionary things I have seen about Cook are two fold:
1. - He had the highest drop rate among all TEs last year.
2. - An assistant coach who had been with one of his teams said he runs very hot and cold at practices. Said he came to work some days totally disinterested in practices, and motivating him to practice can be an issue.

Looks like the new TE coach has his work cut out for him with all his players.

SMBASS
03-29-2016, 01:03 PM
2. - An assistant coach who had been with one of his teams said he runs very hot and cold at practices. Said he came to work some days totally disinterested in practices, and motivating him to practice can be an issue.

Looks like the new TE coach has his work cut out for him with all his players.

I guess it depends on which site you use for your stats. According to this sportingcharts.com table, Daniels, Ebron, Eifert, and Thomas had a higher drop rate than Cook did. I don't ever visit any of the stat sites so admittedly I really don't know the criteria used by each site or which ones provide the most accurate information. It would take a lot more time and effort than I care to put into it to analyze the data sets from each site.

2015 numbers from sportingcharts.com

Player Team Receptions Drops Targets Targets % Drop %
Rob Gronkowski NE 72 1 120 60.00% 0.80%
Jimmy Graham SEA 48 1 74 64.90% 1.40%
Greg Olsen CAR 77 3 124 62.10% 2.40%
Antonio Gates SD 56 2 85 65.90% 2.40%
Richard Rodgers GB 58 2 85 68.20% 2.40%
Martellus Bennett CHI 53 2 80 66.30% 2.50%
Kyle Rudolph MIN 49 2 73 67.10% 2.70%
Ladarius Green SD 37 2 63 58.70% 3.20%
Zach Ertz PHI 75 4 112 67.00% 3.60%
Coby Fleener IND 54 3 84 64.30% 3.60%
Vernon Davis DEN 38 3 58 65.50% 5.20%
Jared Cook STL 39 4 75 52.00% 5.30%
Owen Daniels DEN 46 5 77 59.70% 6.50%
Eric Ebron DET 47 5 70 67.10% 7.10%
Tyler Eifert CIN 52 6 74 70.30% 8.10%
Julius Thomas JAX 46 7 80 57.50% 8.80%

woodbuck27
03-29-2016, 01:58 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000648701/article/cook-i-wanted-a-qb-known-for-getting-the-job-done

(Jared) Cook: I wanted a QB known for getting the job done

By Marc Sessler..... Around the NFL Writer

Published: March 29, 2016 at 02:39 p.m. Updated: March 29, 2016 at 02:54 p.m

pbmax
03-29-2016, 02:37 PM
Packers just need him to get open enough to scare the bejesus out of the middle of the Defense. After that, the drops are less important as each is an indication the Packers could go to him regardless of his miscues.

SMBASS
03-29-2016, 02:59 PM
Packers just need him to get open enough to scare the bejesus out of the middle of the Defense. After that, the drops are less important as each is an indication the Packers could go to him regardless of his miscues.

Absolutely agree pb. The potential positives he can bring to the offense far outweigh a couple of drops per year as far as I'm concerned. I think the, "drop" stat is one of the most subjective stats anyway. Did the pass hit the receiver right in the chest, did it graze off of his outstretched fingertips, etc., etc. Just about everyone who has sat around with a group of people watching a game has gotten into the, "He should have had that one."..."That was a bad pass." conversation. Hell, there should be a stat for, "Saved passes" when the QB makes a terrible throw and the receiver comes up with a damn near impossible catch anyway. They don't seem to get any credit for those type of catches but yet we see it happen in every game.

Patler
03-29-2016, 03:01 PM
I guess it depends on which site you use for your stats. According to this sportingcharts.com table, Daniels, Ebron, Eifert, and Thomas had a higher drop rate than Cook did. I don't ever visit any of the stat sites so admittedly I really don't know the criteria used by each site or which ones provide the most accurate information. It would take a lot more time and effort than I care to put into it to analyze the data sets from each site.

Ya, those things can vary from site to site. I didn't get it directly from any stat site, but from an article that referenced one and said Cook's drop rate was the highest of the top XX TEs (based on # of receptions). I didn't bother to verify it, so I can't say for sure where it came from. I think I saw it in the same article as the quote from the scout about motivation, but I can't find either right now.

Patler
03-29-2016, 03:07 PM
Absolutely agree pb. The potential positives he can bring to the offense far outweigh a couple of drops per year as far as I'm concerned. I think the, "drop" stat is one of the most subjective stats anyway. Did the pass hit the receiver right in the chest, did it graze off of his outstretched fingertips, etc., etc. Just about everyone who has sat around with a group of people watching a game has gotten into the, "He should have had that one."..."That was a bad pass." conversation. Hell, there should be a stat for, "Saved passes" when the QB makes a terrible throw and the receiver comes up with a damn near impossible catch anyway. They don't seem to get any credit for those type of catches but yet we see it happen in every game.

I agree with your comments about drops, if you are talking about one or two. The exact # or % isn't important, but he obviously has a tendency I think we need to be prepared for, just as we saw frequently from Finley. I don't mean it will negate his value, but it might raise our blood pressures every now and then. It would be nice if he had hands like RR.

SMBASS
03-29-2016, 03:09 PM
Agree Patler. One thing about R.R. is that he definitely seems to have good focus/concentration and reliable catching ability.

Joemailman
03-29-2016, 04:00 PM
Agree Patler. One thing about R.R. is that he definitely seems to have good focus/concentration and reliable catching ability.

It's easier to focus on the ball when you're not moving very fast. :-)

pbmax
03-29-2016, 04:05 PM

Harv might be a GM.

Erik Burkhardt ‏@ErikBurkhardt 41m41 minutes ago
Great workout today for my man Tyler Higbee in front of 6 TE coaches and a GM. "Travis Kelce clone"-NFL exec

Or perhaps an agent quoting himself as a fake GM.

Fritz
03-29-2016, 04:18 PM
Harv might be a GM.

Erik Burkhardt ‏@ErikBurkhardt 41m41 minutes ago
Great workout today for my man Tyler Higbee in front of 6 TE coaches and a GM. "Travis Kelce clone"-NFL exec

Or perhaps an agent quoting himself as a fake GM.

Harv might be the agent...

I don't get the love. He looks like a lumbering long-strider, not a speed threat.

run pMc
03-29-2016, 05:13 PM
He's playing for a contender with a likely HOF QB on a 1 year contract. If that doesn't motivate him, he's _______.

run pMc
03-29-2016, 05:16 PM
I liked the highlight of Higbee I saw. I thought he looked like an oversized WR, but if you want a big speed guy down the seam he'd be a good fit. FWIW, I thought Henry was a bit lumbering too.

Pugger
03-29-2016, 06:09 PM
Evidently he is giddy about the prospect of playing with Rodgers. Can't say that I blame him. :-)

HarveyWallbangers
03-29-2016, 11:27 PM

What about previous years? I saw stats on this, but it looked like 2015 was his worst or at least second worst year for drops.

Fritz
03-30-2016, 05:40 AM
I had a vague antecedent up there. The "he" I meant was Higbee. He doesn't look like a burner.

Patler
03-30-2016, 06:29 AM
T least Cook is doing and saying the right things:

Cook admitted signing with the Packers was among the most important decisions of his career. He studied the offense, dug into coach Mike McCarthy’s history.

"I just want to come in and just work hard and build a rapport with the quarterback and the rest of the players on the offense and just get better. I’m still fairly young in my career, so there’s still time for me to grow and learn and become a better player. I think that’s what I’m the most excited about, is being in a place where I can grow and get better as a person and as a player.

“I know what Coach McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers and Edgar Bennett and all those guys in this offense bring to the table for me and for the players to succeed in Green Bay as a whole. So it’s an opportunity that I intend to take the most out of.”

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2016/03/29/aaron-rodgers-drew-jared-cook-packers/82378938/

mraynrand
03-30-2016, 08:02 AM
I had a vague antecedent up there. The "he" I meant was Higbee. He doesn't look like a burner.

I've had it with you and your vague antecedents. He can't stand it anymore.

mraynrand
03-30-2016, 08:04 AM
Is there a picture of Richard Rodgers sweating bullets anywhere? Signing Cook might just be the motivation for him to get his Mariah Carey thighs in shape.

ThunderDan
03-30-2016, 08:16 AM
Is there a picture of Richard Rodgers sweating bullets anywhere? Signing Cook might just be the motivation for him to get his Mariah Carey thighs in shape.

The NFL is a fickle mistress.

You go for 58 catches, 510 yards and 8 TDs and everyone wants you replaced.

mraynrand
03-30-2016, 08:27 AM
The NFL is a fickle mistress.

So is Mariah Carey, or so I've heard

pbmax
03-30-2016, 08:42 AM

When was the last time you saw Mariah's thighs?

P90X is taken, but DickRod can always adopt Daily Burn.

mraynrand
03-30-2016, 08:59 AM

You know better than to ask me a question like that!

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2214314.1431028095!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_1200/mariah-carey-performs-las-vegas-nevada.jpg

pbmax
03-30-2016, 10:53 AM
I thought she only dressed like this now:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/28/article-2239597-163EC906000005DC-96_634x564.jpg

woodbuck27
03-30-2016, 11:12 AM

P90X is taken, but DickRod can always adopt Daily Burn.

Mariah's looking 'just .....really fine'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3436146/Mariah-Carey-shares-scenes-photos-following-return-Las-Vegas-residency.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/07/18/30F70C5300000578-3436146-image-a-32_1454869043851.jpg

Zool
03-30-2016, 12:15 PM
Take it to the Romper Room

pbmax
03-30-2016, 01:03 PM
I see Zool and Harv and Pacopete ...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ae/3c/60/ae3c60872f07232dac7457304467810b.jpg

Zool
03-30-2016, 01:06 PM
For reference

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?28449-Playtime-Define-a-specific-word-in-the-English-Language-with-a-SPECIFIC-PHOTO

Patler
03-31-2016, 05:09 AM
Heard an interview with Cook last night on WTMJ. Interesting guy, well-spoken, low key, with an exceptionally deep, rumbling voice. Some of what he said:

- received the offer when he visited, but wanted to think and pray about it with his family to be sure he made the right decision this time.
- his career hasn't been what he wanted or hoped, so needed to evaluate his situation and himself personally and make changes.
- he has a lot yet to learn and improve on.
- wants to get better as a player and as a person.
- GB is where he needs to be.
- has been a versatile TE who can line up anywhere.
- will apply pressure to LBs and DBs to help others get open.
- GB sells itself, facilities, coaches, players and fans. Visit was icing on the cake.
- opted for one year when two year contract offered because he believes he can perform well enough to turn it into a long term relationship in GB, a very special place.
- wakes up every day at 6:00 am, works out until noon, then does yoga or pilates in the afternoon.
- no days off, just has to work and stay in shape to maintain a competitive edge.

You can listen to it here:
http://www.wtmj.com/shows/sports-central/new-te-jared-cook-packers-are-where-i-need-to-be

Carolina_Packer
03-31-2016, 06:05 AM
Heard an interview with Cook last night on WTMJ. Interesting guy, well-spoken, low key, with an exceptionally deep, rumbling voice. Some of what he said:

- received the offer when he visited, but wanted to think and pray about it with his family to be sure he made the right decision this time.
- his career hasn't been what he wanted or hoped, so needed to evaluate his situation and himself personally and make changes.
- GB sells itself, facilities, coaches, players and fans. Visit was icing on the cake.
- opted for one year when two year contract offered because he believes he can perform well enough to turn it into a long term relationship in GB, a very special place.
- wakes up every day at 6:00 am, works out until noon, then does yoga or pilates in the afternoon.
- no days off, just has to work and stay in shape to maintain a competitive edge.

http://www.wtmj.com/shows/sports-central/new-te-jared-cook-packers-are-where-i-need-to-be

This is where opportunity hopefully meets motivation. Will he come in and work hard, mesh with teammates, especially ARod? Naturally, assuming he stays healthy, this is his best chance to make the kind of impact he was hoping to make when he came into the league, and hopefully the offense is the beneficiary. He certainly looks the part of the athletic tight end who can command coverage respect in the middle of the field. If this guy realizes what's right there for the taking, puts forth a motivated effort of a "prove it contract" season, and gets on the same page as ARod, it could be look out!

Patler
03-31-2016, 06:56 AM
More tidbits about Cook that I have picked up:

- During high school, he was all-state in basketball, and played on an AAU team that won a National Championship.
- In high school and as a freshman in college, he played WR.
- I don't know if he has continued doing this, but with the Titans, on the back of his cleats he wrote the initials A.C. and D.R. The letters are for Ammon Craine, one of his best friends who died from drowning during high school, and Dennis Roland, his high school coach who died from thyroid cancer in 2008.
- Even though his career has been seemingly modest, he set the Rams records for most yards by a TE in a season and in a single game, and he fell short of the Titans/Oilers season record by just 9 yards.

Smidgeon
03-31-2016, 11:18 AM
Finley, talking about Cook (and indirectly spotlighting some of the issues with Rodgers last year that we've already discussed ad nauseam on this board):

“You’ve got to get Aaron’s trust. Aaron’s not just going to [trust you] or throw you the ball every time. He’s not going to come up and give you a handshake when you’ve done one good thing,” Finley explained. “With Aaron, you’ve got to be consistent. If you’re not consistent, he’s going to stick to his guys that he relies on. So Jared Cook has to get into minicamp and training camp and OTAs and get in Aaron’s back pocket. That’s the key with 12, you’ve got to stay in his back pocket because that’s the guy. You’ve got to respect him.”

Fritz
03-31-2016, 11:30 AM

Dear God:

So I've got this contract offer from the Green Bay Packers, and I wanted to run that by you to make sure I'm making the right decision. It's a one year deal (I turned down a two year deal without consulting you - my bad) for 3.65 mill. Lots of it is in bonuses, but I am pretty confident with their QB that I can hit some of those marks. My agent wants me to sit tight - he thinks they won't pull the offer and a couple other teams have been sniffing around. Do you have any insight on that one?

And do you think they'd go for a counteroffer with more guaranteed money? How much should I counter with? My agent wants to go balls-to-the-walls and as for 90% guaranteed with built in protections for injury (again, you have any insight on that one?) but I'm not sure. You know, God, I really kinda thought I'd be further ahead in my career at this point, but I guess you have a plan. But why it included Nick Foles, I can't figure out. What have I done so wrong to deserve that?

So you know, if you could guide me on this one, I'd appreciate it. Do you think I should wait for a better offer? Do you think living in a more happening place like Miami or LA would be a better career move for me as a brand? And no, I don't think the strip clubs will tempt me. So no worries there. No, seriously.

I just want to make sure I'm making the right career move. Thanks in advance for your guidance, God.

Sincerely,

Jared

Patler
03-31-2016, 12:10 PM
Dear God:

So I've got this contract offer from the Green Bay Packers, and I wanted to run that by you to make sure I'm making the right decision. It's a one year deal (I turned down a two year deal without consulting you - my bad) for 3.65 mill. Lots of it is in bonuses, but I am pretty confident with their QB that I can hit some of those marks. My agent wants me to sit tight - he thinks they won't pull the offer and a couple other teams have been sniffing around. Do you have any insight on that one?

And do you think they'd go for a counteroffer with more guaranteed money? How much should I counter with? My agent wants to go balls-to-the-walls and as for 90% guaranteed with built in protections for injury (again, you have any insight on that one?) but I'm not sure. You know, God, I really kinda thought I'd be further ahead in my career at this point, but I guess you have a plan. But why it included Nick Foles, I can't figure out. What have I done so wrong to deserve that?

So you know, if you could guide me on this one, I'd appreciate it. Do you think I should wait for a better offer? Do you think living in a more happening place like Miami or LA would be a better career move for me as a brand? And no, I don't think the strip clubs will tempt me. So no worries there. No, seriously.

I just want to make sure I'm making the right career move. Thanks in advance for your guidance, God.

Sincerely,

Jared

Ah, the Reggie White approach to free agent decision making. Do you think MM called Cook and impersonated God?

mraynrand
03-31-2016, 12:44 PM
Dear God:

Sincerely,

Jared

I signed the deed, sealed it, got witnesses, and weighed the money on scales. 11 Then I took the sealed deed of purchase, containing the terms and conditions and the open copy. 12 And I gave the deed of purchase to Baruch the son of Neriah son of Mahseiah, in the presence of Hanamel my cousin, in the presence of the witnesses who signed the deed of purchase, and in the presence of all the Judeans who were sitting in the court of the guard. 13 I charged Baruch in their presence, saying, 14 ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: Take these deeds, both this sealed deed of purchase and this open deed, and put them in an earthenware vessel, that they may last for a long time. 15 For thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: Houses and fields and vineyards shall again be bought in this land.’

:)

pbmax
03-31-2016, 01:26 PM
Ah, the Reggie White approach to free agent decision making. Do you think MM called Cook and impersonated God?

I am pretty sure he just watched the Ten Commandments like I did this weekend.

Cheesehead Craig
03-31-2016, 02:10 PM
Finley, talking about Cook (and indirectly spotlighting some of the issues with Rodgers last year that we've already discussed ad nauseam on this board):

Ah hell, Cook doesn't have some nut-job sister or wife does he?

mraynrand
03-31-2016, 02:30 PM
I am pretty sure he just watched the Ten Commandments like I did this weekend.

Behold, his MIGHTY play sheet!

http://www.anotherpackersblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/b99441166z.1_20150208204053_000_g4f9sepj.1-1.jpg

QBME
03-31-2016, 03:05 PM
Sometimes you guys just crack me up. :)

Upnorth
03-31-2016, 04:08 PM

http://www.anotherpackersblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/b99441166z.1_20150208204053_000_g4f9sepj.1-1.jpg

God I think you need to consider a diet

woodbuck27
03-31-2016, 10:07 PM
God I think you need to consider a diet

"Rush right....no no rush left...Oh heck....pass the ball to Jordy"

woodbuck27
03-31-2016, 10:09 PM
For reference

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?28449-Playtime-Define-a-specific-word-in-the-English-Language-with-a-SPECIFIC-PHOTO

Ohh my heavens...look at all the LADIES.

Cheesehead Craig
04-01-2016, 10:32 AM

More like Mel Brooks from History of the World, Part I when he brings the 15 (drops tablet), no 10 Commandments. Instead it's 3 (Jordy and Montgomery hurt), no 2 pages of play sheets.

George Cumby
04-01-2016, 10:44 AM
For reference

WTF?

mraynrand
04-01-2016, 01:36 PM
More like Mel Brooks from History of the World, Part I when he brings the 15 (drops tablet), no 10 Commandments. Instead it's 3 (Jordy and Montgomery hurt), no 2 pages of play sheets.

LOL