PDA

View Full Version : A Finacial Crisis Prediction - Based on the Topic of TRUTH and Current American National Debt.

woodbuck27
03-29-2016, 01:20 PM
http://realcrash2016.com/earthquake/?code=PTAOS393

Keep this in mind if that may be applied to you. Convert your savings to GOLD. If you do that. Where are you going to safely secure it?

Did you see the movie 'The Big Short'?

How would you feel if you went to your ATM machine for a hundred bucks and all the goods you might purchase with that money was reduced to half of what you might have purchased the previous week. Is your purchasing power about to be dramatically diminished? Maybe your already broke or next to being broke? I'm aware of this claim that by far the majority of families are about three consecutive months of financial ruin away from being threatened with 'Homelessness'.

I watched this video and it raised some of these questions:

** What would you do to protect yourself if the food in grocery stores is depleted?

** What are you going to do if a mob mentality predominates to the point where police control is gone; your home is left wide open for an invasion?

** So you car is low on gas and you decide to run. You need more gas ! The sad thing is there's now no gas at the pumps.

** Do you own a gun that you might need to protect your home and family?

Please consider the following and 'of course' ask yourself if it's the TRUTH:

The US National Debt already exceeds 100 Trillion Dollars. American needs to borrow every month to simply pay the interest on this enormous debt. America has gotten to 'just sick' in terms of it's financial debt. The American public has been left in the dark and duped to believe that the last recession has gone into the recovery phase. This financial expert will inform you of things you won't enjoy hearing but all the same should be aware of. The US of A borrows money to pay the interest on it's debt from any country that's foolish enough to lend it money.

$ Financial News $ Prediction:

“Nothing can compare to what’s coming. Peter Schiff is right again.” – Ron Paul

mraynrand
03-29-2016, 03:06 PM
Take it to FYI

HowardRoark
03-29-2016, 04:53 PM
I would go to Skin and Nutz's bug out shelter and make sure to bring you along so that we could punch them in their throats.

mraynrand
03-30-2016, 08:26 AM
I'm still waiting for the finacial crisis prediction.

woodbuck27
03-30-2016, 10:37 AM
Bump.