PDA

View Full Version : May I ask a Green Bay local for a favour? Reward is being offered

Tarlam!
04-19-2016, 01:38 PM
Hello, all.

It's been a long time. I hope you've been well. I've had more downs than ups.

I hope I'm remembered well enough that a Green Bay Rat can help me out. I need two favours:

1. My Bro and I will be attending the Giants game. My idiot Bro only booked our suite for Saturday night, and everything is fully booked all the way down to Appleton!

So, my Bro and I have hired a stretch limo to take us to Chicago after the game. It's only $200 more than the suite, and when you add in the airfares we won't pay, it's a wash.

But, I need to tell the limo company an address where the limo can find us in the crowd!

Can anyone help?

2. My Bro and I want to do the Stadium Tour. As we all know, tickets go on sale at 7:30 a.m. on all days and on Gameday, there are no tours.

Would some in Green Bay be able to buy us two tickets? Three or four if you want to join us.

A $50 reward is hereby posted for whoever accepts the challenge, or, join us for a meal at BF's Steak House! Our treat!

Further, the successful bounty hunter will receive an autographed advance copy of my book.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Anyone interested in meeting the infamous Aussie asshole named Tarlam!, here's your opportunity!

Deputy Nutz
04-19-2016, 01:46 PM
I am not going up to Green Bay to buy you a ticket.

But I might go up to Green Bay to hang out with you on Saturday night.

PM me or hit me up on facebook and we can arrange.

pbmax
04-20-2016, 12:04 AM
Well blow me down. Hello Tar!

Glad to see you alive and posting.

Patler
04-20-2016, 03:47 AM
Tarlam!!!!!

Welcome back!

You are an author? Subject matter?

wootah
04-20-2016, 07:01 AM
Welcome back, you semi-euro trash.

mraynrand
04-20-2016, 07:10 AM
I get the impression he isn't 'back' - he's just looking for a favor. Nothing wrong with that, of course. But I suspect he won't be posting anew.

Sorry Tar, nowhere near GB so I can't help you out.

MadtownPacker
04-20-2016, 01:31 PM
You're probably right mraynrand. Funny how Tarlam thinks he would be forgotten considering several of us posted with him for years and some actually met him. Oh yeah and the whole "burn this bitch down" way he last exited this forum isnt easily forgotten either.

Tarlam - Doubt you wish to exchange pleasantries with me but it is nice to know you still breath and piss upon this world. I feel you in the more downs than ups. Life is as short as it is cruel. Too bad I can't get to GB too, still waiting for that asskickin or was it killing I was suppose to get from you. :lol:

mraynrand
04-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Too bad I can't get to GB too, still waiting for that asskickin or was it killing I was suppose to get from you. :lol:

if you play it right, one leads directly to the next. :)

woodbuck27
04-21-2016, 02:07 PM
Tarlam...nice to see you post here again.

I hope life is better for you. Enjoy your up and coming Green Bay Packer experience.

One day I hope Mae and I will sit in Lambeau Field.

GO PACKERS !

Tarlam!
04-23-2016, 12:41 PM
Our dispute was never a public issue. The fact that you raise it now demonstrates your incapacity to learn from your mistakes. Why does this not surprise me?

Oh, and it was killing.

Tarlam!
04-23-2016, 12:43 PM
Romantic erotic. Nice to see you, Patler.

mraynrand
04-23-2016, 12:46 PM
Our dispute was never a public issue. The fact that you raise it now demonstrate your incapacity to learn from your mistakes. Why does this not surprise me?

Don't be too hasty. MadT is on a path to full legalization. He's cleaned out the garage, mowed the lawn and has invited family members over for a barbecue. Think of a favorite sixer you could bring by.

MadtownPacker
04-23-2016, 02:51 PM
Our dispute was never a public issue. The fact that you raise it now demonstrates your incapacity to learn from your mistakes. Why does this not surprise me?

Oh, and it was killing.Actullly you made your disgust quite public so I will bring up what I want you big panocha. Like how you kept putting my real name out there. Still waiting for you to land in Fresno and 187 my ass. :lol:

My mistake was not shutting your account down after you kept violating one of the hard rules we have here. The fact you show your face only to ask for a favor shouldn't surprise me but does. I really liked you man and the person I met seemed above the shit you pulled. You are welcome to be a poster here again. If not you wouldn't have been able to make this thread. Learn from your mistakes or PM like you did last time.

Listen to Aynrand and bring some Modelos.

mraynrand
04-23-2016, 03:15 PM
My memory is fuzzy, but Tar if you are on the wagon, forgive my alcohol suggestion. Bring Jarritos grapefruit soda instead. If MadT no likey, I drinky.

Tarlam!
05-19-2016, 08:05 AM
Rand, old friend. Thanks for remembering me. I'm not sure what to make of the political scenarios developing in your fine country. I'm sure, at the right moment, your commentaries will come in handy. They always do! Take care.

Tarlam!
05-19-2016, 08:08 AM
So, shut down the account. As you've noticed, I am not a contributor, I am a leech. If you wish to PM me your exact address instead of some vague geography, I guarantee you a visit, (named removed)

Deputy Nutz
05-19-2016, 08:33 AM
It's (named removed). He goes by (named removed)

mraynrand
05-19-2016, 10:05 AM
(name removed)

mraynrand
05-19-2016, 10:08 AM
Rand, old friend. Thanks for remembering me. I'm not sure what to make of the political scenarios developing in your fine country. I'm sure, at the right moment, your commentaries will come in handy. They always do! Take care.

crazy times. stay cool. :)

MadtownPacker
05-19-2016, 04:16 PM
So, shut down the account. As you've noticed, I am not a contributor, I am a leech. If you wish to PM me your exact address instead of some vague geography, I guarantee you a visit, (named removed)Hope you read this before I shut you down. If you think I would give you my address you are really fucking stupid. You got the town name and you had a way to contact me to meet up so save it coward. Goodbye and good riddance.

MadtownPacker
05-19-2016, 04:20 PM
It's (named removed). He goes by (named removed)Im sure you are trying to be funny but you're not. My name is in English, says so on my birth certificate. I have respected your privacy through these years since we met in person. Please provide me the same courtesy.

mraynrand
05-19-2016, 04:35 PM
(name removed)

Thanks for the negative rep MT. I thought people were just goofing around anyway - of course, I did not bring it up and was just having fun with it, as you could clearly see from the picture you erased. Am I better than goofing around about something I don't know the truth about? I guess not. You sure do enjoy passing judgment on people is what I learned.

MadtownPacker
05-19-2016, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the negative rep MT. I thought people were just goofing around anyway - of course, I did not bring it up and was just having fun with it, as you could clearly see from the picture you erased. Am I better than goofing around about something I don't know the truth about? I guess not. You sure do enjoy passing judgment on people is what I learned.You have posted many times about how intelligent you are correct? With that said a smart guy such as you must have realized what Tarlam was doing.

My privacy was violated. One of the few rules this place has. You followed by also posting my name along with a pic that while a joke also has my name. You have common sense right? Would you like it if your name was posted.

Pass your judgement on that and then get back to me.

mraynrand
05-19-2016, 08:10 PM
I thought it was just a nickname and they were messing with you.

Speaking of smart, how does it help to ban someone and then write why you are banning them where they can't read it?

You could have handled it better:

Delete the names, ban the violator, send him/her an email explaining, and perhaps post on the front page "A member was banned for violating the rule about no posting of personal information. Please do not post personal information; it is one of our most important rules."