PDA

View Full Version : Got some splainin to do...

MadtownPacker
04-21-2016, 06:07 PM
Fellow Rats,

I have been a bad brownie in not mowing the lawn or raking the leaves on this forum for a while. No excuses, no details, the odds have not been in my favor as of late is all I will say. Things like PMs have not been able to reach me due to my Inbox being full and even the PackerRats email was trashed. Just want to let you pigment deficient foolios know I have cleaned both out and will make a strong effort to reply fast for any issues or concerns that come up.

I have also allowed most well known email domains to register. Due to heavy spammer action I would block gmail, yahoo, and hotmail but I have cleaned all the garbage accounts and responded to many long overdue emails on folks trying to register. My apologies to them and to all of you for not getting new blood in here for you cannibals to feast on. I will do my best to stay on top of it. But I do ask that if any account gets on and begins spamming or acting crazy to please let me know and not click on any links regardless of what they say. If it some type of official looking deal that is not from Zool, Little Whiskey, or myself proceed with caution.

The draft is always a special time of year when we can all think we know better than everyone else (Bretsky) and pat ourselves on the back for getting a 6th round pick correct. Hope springs eternal until the Packers lose a preseason game and everyone goes into panic or damage control mode. Looking forward to it again this year.

Now where did I leave that damn rake....

Bretsky
04-21-2016, 11:01 PM
Fellow Rats,

I have been a bad brownie in not mowing the lawn or raking the leaves on this forum for a while. No excuses, no details, the odds have not been in my favor as of late is all I will say. Things like PMs have not been able to reach me due to my Inbox being full and even the PackerRats email was trashed. Just want to let you pigment deficient foolios know I have cleaned both out and will make a strong effort to reply fast for any issues or concerns that come up.

I have also allowed most well known email domains to register. Due to heavy spammer action I would block gmail, yahoo, and hotmail but I have cleaned all the garbage accounts and responded to many long overdue emails on folks trying to register. My apologies to them and to all of you for not getting new blood in here for you cannibals to feast on. I will do my best to stay on top of it. But I do ask that if any account gets on and begins spamming or acting crazy to please let me know and not click on any links regardless of what they say. If it some type of official looking deal that is not from Zool, Little Whiskey, or myself proceed with caution.

The draft is always a special time of year when we can all think we know better than everyone else (Bretsky) and pat ourselves on the back for getting a 6th round pick correct. Hope springs eternal until the Packers lose a preseason game and everyone goes into panic or damage control mode. Looking forward to it again this year.

Now where did I leave that damn rake....

What do you mean I "think" I know more than others in the draft :)))) AND WHERE THE HELL IS MY OLD SPARRING MATE LURKER ?????????? BULLDOG ?????

I've been on a hot spree as of late.....my man Allen Robinson has turned out wonderfully and a couple B proclaimed nothings that TT drafted too high turned out to be nothings.......now.........we can forget about a few past mishaps I pimped/blessed such as Odell Smash Mouth Thurman, AJ Hawk, and She Mcclellin

NOW ON TO THE DAM DRAFT
and let's all say it together (sorry Mad)

No More Fresno Frauds :))))

Deputy Nutz
04-22-2016, 08:51 AM
How does a Mexican lose a rake?

MadtownPacker
04-22-2016, 11:00 AM
How does a Mexican lose a rake?Took too long a siesta and another Mexicano stole it.

Deputy Nutz
04-22-2016, 11:11 AM
Aren't rakes like family heirlooms for Mexicans?

woodbuck27
04-22-2016, 03:58 PM
A similation....Mad's mailbox before he found his rake:

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/International/AP_hoegh_osaka_car_ship_jtm_150105_16x9_992.jpg

Back to sorts:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVv9osixHwibAzt1-FoL9scD_wd5g3bI6tlalSuTZ3ktayHxBJXA

As always....Thanks Mad.

mraynrand
04-22-2016, 07:52 PM
Thanks for cleaning things up MadT. You are on the path to legalization.

KYPack
04-24-2016, 07:42 PM
Aren't rakes like family heirlooms for Mexicans?

That would be a hoe.

Thx for the yard sale MTP.

Now we can flip you shit when needed.

MadtownPacker
04-25-2016, 12:17 PM
Not sure I want any KY Krackalacka flipping my shit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLHtxRzu6KQ

Harlan Huckleby
04-29-2016, 10:45 PM
I miss Joe.

woodbuck27
04-30-2016, 12:49 AM
I miss Joe.

http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-teenage-looks-embarrassed-and-confused-about-the-pimples-that-are-showing-up-all-over-his-face-47109928.jpg

as does this guy.