PDA

View Full Version : Next years QB?

b bulldog
09-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Was at the cottage all weekend and missed the Irish, Yellow Jackets game and was wondering how Quinn played? I heard he got hit quite a bit.

packers11
09-03-2006, 10:50 PM
Was at the cottage all weekend and missed the Irish, Yellow Jackets game and was wondering how Quinn played? I heard he got hit quite a bit.

NO QUINN... If we wasted our first round pick aaron rodgers we better give him time to develop because that would piss me off to no end and make FAVRE go to different team for a fact...

We would be the new lions except drafting QB's :lol:

b bulldog
09-03-2006, 11:00 PM
Quinn is a much better prospect than Rodgers.

Brando19
09-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Maybe we could trade Rogers, take Quinn, and Favre could play a couple more years while Quinn learns behind the man while we make a Super Bowl run!?
Perfect world, huh?

FavreChild
09-03-2006, 11:07 PM
Well, ND didn't look too impressive, nor Quinn too dominant.

But GT blitzed a lot. And Quinn did lead the two ND TD drives, with one rushing TD. And I think no INTs.

ND will flourish during the season.

Brando19
09-03-2006, 11:09 PM
I believe my WV Mountaineers stand a good chance of playing in the National championship. Ohio State looks impressive as well.

Noodle
09-03-2006, 11:59 PM
Quinn did a good job. GT brought the house, and they laid a licking on Hawk's brother in law. But the kid stayed tough, which impressed me, and he got the Irish back in the game with a huge drive right before the end of the first half.

He's a gamer. He didn't get discourage when stuff was going badly, and he fought back, leading drives with few mistakes and a little Irish luck (you've got to see if you can get a YouTube or something of the catch the TE made near the end of the first half to keep a drive going -- sick).

So if I were an ND guy, I'd be feeling pretty good about my QB. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

ND72
09-04-2006, 12:22 AM
CHEER, CHEER FOR OLE NOTRE DAME......

Noodle
09-04-2006, 12:27 AM
ND, I can't begin to tell you how much I despise your team. How a guy with such a good head for clear OL analysis can like those bums from South Bend amazes me.

But it is true. Quinn showed some bottle.

ND72
09-04-2006, 12:29 AM
well see it was destined for me...my initials are ND, and when i first got into football was the 1987/1988 years, 88 ND won a national title...they were on NBC winning all the time, Badgers at that time were the BAD-gers, goign 0-10 every year.

They looked rough, but I honestly was scared they'd loose that game, GT is a death trap for ranked teams early in the year, so I was just happy to get out of there with a W.

Noodle
09-04-2006, 12:40 AM
Understood re the ND love. Who's to say why we love what we do. Why my sweet wife decided to plight her troth with me is a mystery that I'll never figure out.

That was a quality win, in Atlanta, against a very fired up GT team. Huge early test for the Irish. And I mean it, nothing was going right for the Domers early, but they kept plugging away, and I'd love it if Quinn ended up a Packer, even though that would mean something went terribly wrong for ARod.

I'd also dig it if Zbikowsk ended up in GB. That kid is something.

ND72
09-04-2006, 12:42 AM
as much as i like Quinn...Zib is a man child...

anyone happen to catch the Badger game? Joe Stellmacher could look good in Green and Gold next year too...ok i'm biased, i played with him in high school (sort of) and he's a great kid.