View Full Version : GET HARD!!!! 2016 NFL DRAFT TODAY!!!!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

wootah
04-29-2016, 07:54 AM
http://s32.postimg.org/hiypg26tx/RIa3c_O9.jpg

pbmax
04-29-2016, 08:03 AM
^ Awesome.

Did anyone see Tunsil's press conference? Wow did he look like a deer in the headlights. He actually looked somewhat prepared to discuss the Masked Bong Avenger, but then they started to hit him with questions about payments from his coaches and questions about his father and step-father interfering. He wasn't ready for all that.

Mark Dominik said they would use that PC to scare incoming freshman in future recruiting classes. I say they should use that PC to tell college coaches they get to go to the press conferences of all their first and second round picks.

Deputy Nutz
04-29-2016, 08:03 AM
Sorry guys, unexpected shit came up last night. Not a fantastic way to spend the first night of the draft.

pbmax
04-29-2016, 08:08 AM
Sorry guys, unexpected shit came up last night. Not a fantastic way to spend the first night of the draft.

Hope all is OK. Do you think Clark can play the nose this year?

woodbuck27
04-29-2016, 08:54 AM
Actually, it's probably because the Cowboys were angling to move up too. And if the Broncos suspected the Packers would deal with the Cowboys, they need to leapfrog the Cowboys.

Of course your likely bang on. I was having some fun there. :-)

woodbuck27
04-29-2016, 08:58 AM
I don't dislike the pick
I disliked the job our GM did

Seattle trades down 5 picks and gets a 3rd round pick. GB makes that deal and good chance they get the same player, or one very similar.
KC trades down 7 picks and picks up an extra 4th and 6th. He might have been there too.

Those picks could have been very valuable in moving back into round two if need be

In the end, it will be interested to see if Kenny Clark has a better career than both NFL ready DL'man from Alabama, expecially Robinsin. And is his career better than a 3rd round draft pick and one of those players better ?

Your reaction is bang on B. I'll draw an analogy:

TT committed the mistake we all do playing Texas Holdem'.

He fell in love with his hand as it unfolded and forgot to properly assess the community cards.

HarveyWallbangers
04-29-2016, 10:16 AM
My dream finish to the draft (unfortunately, I don't think the first three players will drop to the bottom part of those rounds, especially McGovern).

Round 2 - TE Hunter Henry, Arkansas
Round 3 - RB C.J. Prosise, Notre Dame
Round 4 - OG Connor McGovern, Missouri or OG Isaac Seumalo, Oregon State
Round 4 - ILB Nick Kwiatkoski, Utah or ILB Blake Martinez, Stanford
Round 4 - OT Joe Haeg, North Dakota State
Round 5 - CB Maurice Canady, Virginia
Round 6 - DE Dean Lowry, Northwestern
Round 7 - OLB Stephen Weatherly, Vanderbilt

mraynrand
04-29-2016, 10:20 AM
http://s32.postimg.org/hiypg26tx/RIa3c_O9.jpg

That's a good way to get Tunsilitis.

Deputy Nutz
04-29-2016, 11:08 AM

Nothing to terrible, I had to make the wife feel appreciated.

Clark is going to be in the rotation early because of the lack of depth. He might also get moved to the 5 tech.

wist43
04-29-2016, 11:16 AM

Nothing to terrible, I had to make the wife feel appreciated.

It's worse than we thought!!! We'll, quick, organize a rescue party... in the mean time, stay strong and persevere DN!!! :mrgreen: