PDA

View Full Version : Rat lives matter

MadtownPacker
05-05-2016, 02:01 AM
Greeting mofos,

Just wanted to inform you all that the site has been renewed but this time for 3 years. That will help me from forgetting about it and the place getting cut off the web, which has become a bit of a yearly tradition (it's how I remember to pay the bill :lol:).

So have at it bitches, we are gonna be around for a while still.

MTP

P.S. - There may be a short downtime in the next 72 hours as the site is moved to a newer server that I was informed would increase speed/performance. I'm sure you will let me know if that does not ring true.

Fritz
05-05-2016, 05:36 AM
Greeting mofos,

Just wanted to inform you all that the site has been renewed but this time for 3 years. That will help me from forgetting about it and the place getting cut off the web, which has become a bit of a yearly tradition (it's how I remember to pay the bill :lol:).

MTP

P.S. - There may be a short downtime in the next 72 hours as the site is moved to a newer server that I was informed would increase speed/performance. I'm sure you will let me know if that does not ring true.

Increase speed and performance? Is Mike Neal involved somehow?

gbgary
05-05-2016, 07:43 AM
thank you sir! your diligence (hehe) is appreciated.

mraynrand
05-05-2016, 07:46 AM
Thanks. When will it become mobile friendly? Partial's iPhone wants to know.

3irty1
05-05-2016, 08:07 AM
Thanks Mad. You're not as much of a dick as I say people say you are.

Smidgeon
05-05-2016, 08:09 AM
Thanks for running/hosting/paying for the site. This has become my Packers home. I'd be saddened if it ever disappeared.

pbmax
05-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Mad, thanks for the upkeep.

Thanks. When will it become mobile friendly? Partial's iPhone wants to know.

I don't remember the joke, so I am going to answer forthrightly in case someone else needs to know. Bottom left of most pages is a menu with a default value of PackerRats. That is that is the style menu.

Change it to default mobile for ease of use with fat fingers on a small screen.

MadtownPacker
05-05-2016, 08:56 AM
Increase speed and performance? Is Mike Neal involved somehow?
Not at this time he isn't but if you find yourself posting for more than 4 hours straight contact your physician immediately.

Thanks. When will it become mobile friendly? Partial's iPhone wants to know.Am I gonna have to change your shit to "Senile Ass Rat"? PBMax has been kind enough to translate to honkie speak for me but I told you how months ago. FYI - The forum has had that function since we switched to this software (years!). Cmon you ole coot!!

woodbuck27
05-05-2016, 09:09 AM
Mad I'm trying to promote this site on Facebook.

It's a fine NFL team Forum and I'm sure we're all grateful for what you've managed to give to us that has importance in our lives as predominately Green Bay Packer fans.

Thanks Mad.

MadtownPacker
05-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Thanks to all of you who make the place informative and fun. No need to lay it on so thick. Really just a bunch of wannabes acting like they are auditioning for ESPN. :lol:

mraynrand
05-05-2016, 02:08 PM
Not at this time he isn't but if you find yourself posting for more than 4 hours straight contact your physician immediately.

Am I gonna have to change your shit to "Senile Ass Rat"? PBMax has been kind enough to translate to honkie speak for me but I told you how months ago. FYI - The forum has had that function since we switched to this software (years!). Cmon you ole coot!!

Honest to God, I didn't know. I must have missed it. Probably I was editing a deconvolution macro for ImageJ and it just slipped by me. Thanks PB

Freak Out
05-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Thanks Beaner.

KYPack
05-05-2016, 03:13 PM
Yeah, thx Baba Looey.

Can't believe you haven't been talkin' any shit about Martinez.

A Mexican from Stanford?

He won't have to work on the wall, that's for sure.

MadtownPacker
05-05-2016, 11:35 PM
Honest to God, I didn't know. I must have missed it. Probably I was editing a deconvolution macro for ImageJ and it just slipped by me. Thanks PB
http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?28446-Back-From-the-Dead-Nutz-s-Winners-and-Losers-Week-16&p=866217#post866217

RashanGary
05-05-2016, 11:37 PM
Thanks man!!

HarveyWallbangers
05-05-2016, 11:41 PM
This place is as old as my older daughter.

Bretsky
05-06-2016, 12:01 AM
THANKS MAD !!! I was worried as renewal time is normally close to the draft. MUCH APPRECIATE ALL YOUR WORK HERE .

texaspackerbacker
05-06-2016, 03:17 AM
Thanks. I appreciate you and this forum a lot.

Patler
05-06-2016, 09:39 AM
I sure hope you have perpetually funded this site through your will....just in case!

Thanks Mad.

MadtownPacker
05-06-2016, 10:17 AM
This place is as old as my older daughter.That's legacy right there! I wonder if we will ever have kids of posters become members some day.

MadtownPacker
05-06-2016, 10:18 AM
THANKS MAD !!! I was worried as renewal time is normally close to the draft. MUCH APPRECIATE ALL YOUR WORK HERE .Man I didn't do squat, you need to thank Davante Adams, he may have funded the site. :lol:

Deputy Nutz
05-06-2016, 10:25 AM
Greeting mofos,

MTP

You finally did something right. Go fuck yourself!

Glad to see this place surviving.

MadtownPacker
05-06-2016, 10:32 AM
I sure hope you have perpetually funded this site through your will....just in case!

Thanks Mad.
You bring up soemthing that I have actually gave some thought to and have spoken to my significant other about. She said she would not know what to do at all. How would that work? Guessing I have to have it in a will. I know you guys would hate the idea but for some reason Partial has always come to mind because...
a) He would have te knowledge to do it and is young enough to outlive me.
b) Believe he would try to keep the rules crap the same.
c) Has a PC and Internet in his mom's basement.
d) Is a maniac but loves the place and chopping it up with all of you.

I guess I could document all my login info and put it in somewheres. That my family could provide to the person in the event I get smoked or more likey get killed by someone texting while driving. Odds are getting better on that one for sure. It is a valid concern and really the only question is who.

mraynrand
05-06-2016, 01:04 PM
You bring up soemthing that I have actually gave some thought to and have spoken to my significant other about.

Harlan?

Seriously, you gonna will the forum to Partial? :shock:

MadtownPacker
05-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Harlan?

Seriously, you gonna will the forum to Partial? :shock:HH is the founding father of all us beast, similar to Dr. Moreau. One day he shall have a monument built in his honor that will rival the pyramids. Either that or a bluedog smiley. But here are the reasons why not.

A) He is old and has less mileage left than a bald tire.
B) He didn't want to work on the site when he created the domain. He just wanted a place where he could watch his ant farm from above. So like most Whiteyz he got a Messican to take care of it for him.
C) He hates all of you. Which is actually a plus.

Don't like Partial huh? Well he is just someone that comes to mind. Hell might even be a reckoning of sorts!

wootah
05-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Thanks Mad. PB needs to be your Joe Biden, in my honest opinion.

Thanks for paying for this massive waste of time. I would say the site needs more smileys, though.

mraynrand
05-06-2016, 02:57 PM
HH is the founding father of all us beast, similar to Dr. Moreau. One day he shall have a monument built in his honor that will rival the pyramids. Either that or a bluedog smiley. But here are the reasons why not.

B) He didn't want to work on the site when he created the domain. He just wanted a place where he could watch his ant farm from above. So like most Whiteyz he got a Messican to take care of it for him.

Don't like Partial huh? Well he is just someone that comes to mind. Hell might even be a reckoning of sorts!

I wasn't suggesting Harlan take over, I was suggesting he was your significant other. :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
05-06-2016, 03:45 PM
HH is the founding father of all us beast, similar to Dr. Moreau. One day he shall have a monument built in his honor that will rival the pyramids. Either that or a bluedog smiley. But here are the reasons why not.

Is Partial even active anymore?

MadtownPacker
05-06-2016, 05:44 PM
Thanks Mad. PB needs to be your Joe Biden, in my honest opinion.

Thanks for paying for this massive waste of time. I would say the site needs more smileys, though.Probably need to ban you for equating me to Biden's president!

PB has also crossed my mind. I just don't know what his age range is. Plus he would likely convert it to a Twitter page.

You have seen these when you click "more" on the smiley box right?

http://packerrats.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_QR

MadtownPacker
05-06-2016, 06:07 PM
I wasn't suggesting Harlan take over, I was suggesting he was your significant other. :lol:Ha! I missed it!! Guess I just jump at the chance to shit on Harlan. But I could see where you might make that assumption.

But you have provided inspiration for the HH smiley. I will add the bluedog and it will stand for "that's so gay".

MadtownPacker
05-06-2016, 06:08 PM
Is Partial even active anymore?
That biker crank must have you fucked up homeboy!

Before I tell him who Partial is, does anyone else not know?

mraynrand
05-06-2016, 08:40 PM
Ha! I missed it!! Guess I just jump at the chance to shit on Harlan. But I could see where you might make that assumption.

But you have provided inspiration for the HH smiley. I will add the bluedog and it will stand for "that's so gay".

lol

esoxx
05-07-2016, 01:34 PM
That biker crank must have you fucked up homeboy!

Before I tell him who Partial is, does anyone else not know?

So obvious. Everyone knows Partial is texaspackerbacker. Duh

mraynrand
05-07-2016, 01:55 PM
So obvious. Everyone knows Partial is texaspackerbacker. Duh

:shock: